Everly After Events LLC Reviews

30 | Virginia Beach, VA

30 Reviews for Everly After Events LLC

Scott · Married on 10/01/2016

Maria was amazing for our wedding. She did more than we ever expected. Items and details that we had overlooked, she filled in and helped us make decisions. She deconflicted with multiple vendors and helped us to develop contingency plans so that our day went off without a hitch. She was instrumental the night of the wedding and helped with every facet regardless of how minute or monumental. We absolutely loved her and would recommend her to anyone looking for assistance with their big day. We will most certainly use her for our growing children's weddings in the future.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Kim · Married on 09/18/2016

Maria was amazing to work with because not only were we out of town, but we had many events with our family and my daughters health during this time but Maria always handled every problem. She went above and beyond to make things easy and the wedding day special. We had no worries and everything fell into place.

Sent on 10/25/2016
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/18/2016

I can't express how thankful we are to have found Maria and Everly After Events. We couldn't have dreamed of a more accommodating, caring, creative, available, and hard-working day-of coordinator. It was like hiring a friend! I think my mom considers her a daughter now, as well ;P Our wedding was beyond perfect, and it was thanks to these women. And the "bubble" we were put into a few days before the wedding, where if something went wrong, it was handled and we didn't know about it, was the best part. We had a completely stress-free, fun, and special weekend. We highly recommend!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Madison · Married on 06/18/2016

they were all so very helpful and eager to make my event as special as it could be! very sweet and creative.

Sent on 06/29/2016

All I can say is WOW! Maria and Colleen are detailed oriented, professional and most importantly listened to what I wanted. Of course what I wanted was beyond my budget however Everly After showed me different ways of prioitizing what I wanted and how to stay my budget. Their recommendations were exactly what I was looking for; someone who shared my vision of my special day. They both made me feel secure in my choices and how everything would be put together. Trust is huge to hand over to someone planning such an important day and I was able to trust them knowing they had my visions as their visions for me and my husband. Our day went off with out a hitch, even though we got hitched! :)

Sent on 03/21/2016