Everlasting Memories Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Greg S. Married on 06/26/2021

Exactly what we wanted!

I contacted Everlasting Memories for my wedding and immediately felt good about it. Sarah answered all of my questions and never made me feel like I was any trouble, despite the many changes we made! She helped us with everything and was always available to talk to us (except for weekends when she was busy with other weddings of course), On wedding day, Sarah & Alexandra went out of their way to make the day special. We never had to worry about whether or not something was going to be done ☑️ or if it was going to go smooth! It was the perfect day for us and exactly what we wanted. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
    Hannah H. Married on 11/02/2019

Hannah Heath

Sarah and Amanda from Everlasting memories were wonderful! They made our day flawless from start to finish! We can’t thank them enough for allowing us to relax and enjoy our day!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra Married on 06/02/2019

Simply the best

Sarah and her team did an amazing job! I highly recommend using her. We were able to enjoy our big day without any stress since she took care of everything.
    Nicole W. Married on 04/05/2019

Perfect despite last minute changes

What would I have done without Sarah? We had to change our venue with only a few days notice due to weather, and she handled everything perfectly. She diligently worked to find us something that would work for us and then worked hard to recreate what was planned for us. I highly recommend her to anyone that wants a perfect wedding, despite last minute changes!
    Sarah W. Married on 02/21/2019

Wow, what a wedding!

My wedding was perfect and everything that I wanted. Sarah was there every step of the way and was able to calm my nerves better than anyone, and I really appreciated that! I would hire her again in a heartbeat :)
    Lindsey S. Married on 01/05/2019

Thank you!!

I want to thank Sarah for everything she did to make my wedding perfect. She was very detailed from the beginning and made sure that everything was planned perfectly. She was very patient with me despite my odd requests. On the wedding day everyone had a great time and enjoyed themselves. Can't thank her enough!
    Cheryl E. Married on 01/05/2019

Worth every penny

My experience with Broad Creek Events was amazing. Sarah was great and made my life easy. At first I was not planning to hire a planner due to budget reason, but I'm glad i did. She was definitely worth it and, in the end, with the discounts she was able to get me, I didn't end up going over my budget after all. Sarah was responsive, professional, and everyone loved her. She has a great personality and is great at what she does!!
    Allen Married on 05/21/2016

Dream wedding

Sarah and Amanda were wonderful. Everything was coordinated perfectly. My wife was very particular about what she wanted (I think she was over the top but have to make the bride happy) and these ladies made everything happen. From the design, amazing communication and execution, everything was just as we wanted.
    Robin M. Married on 05/15/2021

Please do not I repeat do not use Sarah for your planner!!!

SO basically I hired Sarah Wright to be my wedding planner and I planned this whole wedding by myself. The only thing she did for me was reserve the location. Which I could have done as well. And of course took my money. She never called me once the entire time I had to call her and email her. Then when it was close to the wedding she told me she wouldnt be there that her "assistant " would be and that she was aware of everything that I had requested and how many bridesmaids, groomesmen, songs, etc everything that was going on. But when I asked for the assistants number she would never give it to me. So the day before the wedding I was finally able to get her number and when I called her I was informed that she was told that it would only be the bride and groom at the wedding, no other people , no music, no guests!!! just me and him standing up there!! To say I was upset was an understatement, and thankfully, the assistant, who wasnt really an assistant she was actually outsourced by sarah from a different company because sarah had apparently double booked herself or decided it wasnt important enough to attend my wedding cared enough to not treat her brides like that took the time to write all my needs down and make my wedding happen for me. She was the best hands down and her name is Holly Tatom so I give 100% all the props to her. Please if you are thinking of using Sarah Wright at Everlasting Memories please please do not she will take your money and not call you, she will stress you out, she will not keep in contact with you. She will have you wondering up until the day what is going on and any bride does not deserve that. She should feel relaxed and stress free on her big day. We have enough to worry about. I wish I knew then what I know now. It was a terrible mistake on my part. I am so thankful for Holly. She really came through for us. She was a blessing. I wish I could get all my money back from Sarah I would definitely give it to Holly because Im sure she didnt get paid half of what she deserved, while Sarah did nothing for free.