Everlasting Memories Event Planning Reviews

15 Reviews for Everlasting Memories Event Planning

• Kristin

Kristin Nagy · Married on 10/13/2019

Day of Wedding Coordinator

We hired Brenda as our day of coordinator for our October wedding. We met with her over a year before our wedding date and just requested her “day of” package. However we got way more than just “day of” coordination. She was in constant contact with us for the year leading up to our wedding date (checking up on us, making sure we didn’t have any questions/concerns, letting us know she had talked to our vendors, etc.). Brenda also conducted our rehearsal and spent all day with us (from set up to take down) on our wedding day. She had great organizational skills and was offering her help with all aspects of our day!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Candace · Married on 11/11/2017

Brenda was phenomenal. Definitely could not have managed my day without her. Highly recommend her even if it is just the day of planning like I did. Thank you for everything Brenda!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Alexandra · Married on 07/29/2017

We could not have done it without Brenda!! She was extremely professional and did an excellent job coordinating our wedding. There were so many little details and things to keep up with that there is no way I could've done it myself. I would highly recommend her.....worth every penny.

Sent on 09/05/2017

ASHLEY · Married on 10/15/2016

I don't know where to srtart.. You are amazing.. You were always there if I needed anything and all the texts and emails I probably drove you crazy.. You did much from decorations and making sure everything was perfect... Thank you again.. God bless you and you wonderful husband for all your hard work to make our day special...
    Ashley and Eric Steen 10/15/16

Sent on 10/16/2016

Lauren · Married on 09/17/2016

There are so many things I can say about Brenda, but I am going to keep it simple. Our wedding would not have run so smoothly and flawlessly if it weren't for her and her daughter, Brittni! We are so appreciative of all her hard work and are grateful for the attention Brenda pays to every tiny detail.

Sent on 09/18/2016

Very professional. Helped me achieve the wedding of my dreams!!!

Sent on 01/18/2016
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 12/28/2014

Brenda with Everlasting Memories Event Planning made the wedding planning process so easy right from the first email. We had our initial meeting face to face & sat down & went over every detail, she had though of things that hadn't even crossed our minds. Once we had our game plan, we emailed each other or called with questions, she was always responsive. We met the final time to hand off any decor items & finalized the ceremony timeline, and seating arrangements, we even had to conference in my daughter who is living in Dallas, TX, but Brenda made it work. The day of the ceremony Brenda was already at the venue hard at work by the time the wedding party arrived, busy putting the guest book, decor the all the special items in place so we didn't have to worry, so we could focus on getting ready & get lots of pre-wedding photos taken. As vendors started arriving, she made sure they knew exactly what to do, and did the same with early arriving family members, & guests. When it was time for the ceremony to start, Brenda took charge, even keeping the rowdy groomsmen in order and got us all lined up. The ceremony went off perfectly thanks to all of us being fully prepared from the rehearsal the previous day. Once the ceremony was over, everyone headed over to the reception, Brenda made sure again the wedding party was ready & we lined up to be introduced as the reception began, the music queued right on time. The entire reception was perfect. The guests loved the decor, and Brenda had coordinated with the DJ (who happens to be her husband) to time all announcements, the cake cutting, toasts, as well as the dances, garter & bouquet toss. It was a perfectly orchestrated evening, which left our guests extremely happy. At the end of the night, all the decor & other items were carefully boxed up, for a quick couple of trips to the cars & we were on our way. I would highly recommend Brenda,she puts her heart & soul into her work & takes the stress off the mom & the bride. <3

Sent on 12/30/2014

Amanda · Married on 04/26/2014

We found out about this company from a personal reference. After exploring her website and seeing all of the beautiful work she had done with other weddings decided to contact her and set up a meeting. At the very first meeting I knew this was going to be on of the best decisions I had made in planning our wedding. Brenda wanted to know all about me and my fiance. She had fantastic suggestions and answered all of my questions. We had multiple meetings over the 5 months and they were always fun and ended up with us laughing.

We utilized Brenda for both the rehearsal and the full day of coordination which was perfect. She was phenomenal with our bridal party and families. She gave clear directions and helped make everything run smoothly. Brenda was at our venue early to meet all of the vendors and she stayed long after to help collect our belongings.

We could not be more pleased with all of the work that Brenda provided. We absolutely feel that we got outstanding value and I would certainly make the same choice again. Thank you so much Brenda!

Sent on 12/26/2014
  • W

Whittany · Married on 06/21/2013

Everlasting Memories & Events – I started off trying to plan and organize my wedding myself; however, I was going to college full time and also working full time. I found it really hard to get everything I needed done and not to mention it all became stressful. My wedding was one day that I wanted to be special and memorable, but I didn’t want to half-way do my studies or job. That’s when I started doing research on wedding coordinators and wedding planners. This is where I came across Everlasting Memories & Events – I cannot express how blessed and thankful I am to have come across Everlasting Memories & Events. From the day I contacted Everlasting Memoires & Events they (Brenda) till the day I said I do and even still to this day have answered my questions, emails, and phone calls. Everlasting Memories & Events took my ideas and dreams and turned them into realistic. They took the stress away and made the wedding planning process so much fun for my husband and I. I can honestly say that by obtaining Event Memories & Events as our planner and coordinator the wedding was perfect – nothing was missed, left out, or even forgotten about. Brenda the coordinator as well as the wedding planner made sure to take care of our flowers, candy bar, ceremony décor, reception décor, and most of all she took care of our special day and made it a day that will always be in our hearts, minds, and memories. Lindsay and I highly recommend Everlasting Memories & Events because the services they provide is truly EVERLASTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Whittany Honeycutt

Sent on 10/22/2013

Kimberly · Married on 10/13/2012

Brenda and her husband Mark are FABULOUS! I am absolutely in love with this couple. I contacted them over a year out from my wedding starting with a long email with everything I dreamed that I wanted my wedding to be. Folks, They made all of my dreams come true and more! They helped me with every detail, gave me great advice, worked within my budget, and were extremely patient with me. I got the wedding of my dreams....It WAS the happiest day of my life and I will always remember it. Our friends and family are still talking about it. Not only was the wedding fabulous, but I know I have two new friends as well. They are professional and of high character. You will be BLESSED!

Sent on 10/04/2013

Ryan · Married on 08/05/2017

Brenda was professional, organized and extremely important in her role of day of wedding coordinator for our wedding. We really enjoyed working with her and would recommend her services.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Brenda was overall wonderful to work with. She coordinated everything beautifully on the day of our wedding and was a great resource in locating other wedding vendors. I took away one star just because I had some trouble getting in touch with her at times, otherwise she was great.

Sent on 01/24/2015

K. · Married on 07/27/2013

Hired Brenda for her day-of coordinating services. Was a huge help and took off such a tremendous amount of stress! Brenda communicated very well throughout the day and was always there and transitioning things smoothly without being intrusive. Helped to make our great day even better, definitely would recommend her to other brides!!

Sent on 10/13/2013

Amber · Married on 10/06/2012

It is no secret how fond I am of this service and have been very vocal with friends and colleagues in recommending this business for special events. Brenda helped put my mind at ease and was such a voice of reason and reassurance on my wedding day. Please use me for a client reference for prospective clients. I would gladly share my experience!

Sent on 09/29/2013

Claneshia · Married on 06/17/2017

3.5

Brenda was great at helping me plan and organize my wedding. Brenda's knowledge about the different venue's, bridal shops, flower shops, and other important wedding necessities helped out a lot!! She really helped me find a venue within my price range, which was the most important thing on my list ! I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 08/14/2017