665 Reviews for Everlasting Elopements

Partial Planning (1)
Timelines (1)
Non-Religious (1)
Religious (1)

Considering we just wanted something quick yet with a beautiful background, it was a smooth process planning it. Originally, we were having it at the observation deck at the tower of americas, but there were some hiccups. Considering how calm Reverend Richard Schweinsberg Sr. was, I remained calm, too. Without hesitation, he insisted we just do it at by the fountains on Hemisphere which was my first choice anyways. In the end, I called everlasting, they issued me a refund for the observation deck tickets, and honestly I'm super happy the way it turned out. Considering how nice everyone was and the way it was handled is why it for 5 out of 5. Everyone is very easy to work with so even the hiccup with the venue felt like nothing. Plus, I married my best friend and Reverend Schweinsberg Sr. is the best! Thank you!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/9/19, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Civil, Elopement, Ceremony

My husband and I wanted a simple, no mess, no fuss ceremony - just a serene setting to join our families & our love.... And we got just that. The officiant was great & the gazebo at King William Park was nice.

Profile Picture Marta, 10/5/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Elopement

With very little notice Madison and the Everlasting team planned our perfect day. They assisted and answered all questions. Extremely professional and went over the top to make our day easy but perfect.

Profile Picture Ty, 9/17/18, 1 Review

"It was a perfect, quick, and simple ceremony for my husband and I! The photographer we got was perfect!

Profile Picture jessie, 8/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Nice little service for my husband and I. It will be a day we both always remember.

Profile Picture Carly, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Everything came out perfect and beautiful. Crystal took awesome pictures. They made my day amazing and I am forever grateful.

Profile Picture Charmagne, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Non-Religious, Ceremony

My husband and I had a positive experience with Everlasting Elopements. Everyone was super helpful and nice. I would highly recommend!:)

Profile Picture Shoya, 6/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Wedding Planning

had a great experience. was a bit disappointed that there was no office to go to in order to ask questions and go over things.

Profile Picture jazmine, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

The day could not have gone smoother. The ceremony was very special and the officiant was very professional. We were extremely pleased with the service.

Profile Picture Heather, 5/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We were blown away with the way the venue was set for our ceremony just beautiful. Kari was our Cord and she was awesome after getting to the venue I forgot to bring music she said no problem and got her phone and had music ready. Minister Joseph Devine was so awesome he got in touch with my husband to find out how we were going to be dressed. It was funny to see the minister dressed up in his western shirt with a beard very similar to my husband. Minister Devine was a perfect fit for our wedding he made every moment of our ceremony special. Then the photographer Emilio took the most beautiful pictures and was able to catch some of the most beautiful moments of the day that no one else would have seen. Thank y'all very much for making or wedding day so special....

Profile Picture Laura, 5/11/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

They are everything they said they would be had a great experience I would recommend

Profile Picture Christin, 5/11/18, 1 Review

Highly recommend Everlasting Elopements

Profile Picture Sheri, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

I am pleased with the service offered at a great price :) very nice and professional people, It's a day I will always remember. Thanks Everlasting Elopements.

Photo for Everlasting Elopements Review - Just a cute photo.
Profile Picture Taisean, 4/30/18, 1 Review

The officiant was extremely good. Location was perfect. A wonderful private ceremony. I would definitely recommend Everlasting Elopements to anyone looking for this type of service.

Profile Picture Matthew, 4/22/18, 1 Review

Made things easy and not stressful!

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/18/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Civil

Everlasting elopement gave my husband and I everything we wanted.... A simple but yet very memorable moment.... they were patient with us through the heat... So again, Thank u!!!!

Profile Picture Regina, 3/18/18, 1 Review

Had a wonderful little ceremony. 5 stars!

Profile Picture Khaia, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had a kind of "destination wedding" in that I was planning to have the wedding from a different city than where I live. The staff at everlasting elopements was very helpful and came up with a beautiful spot to have the wedding. We originally were doing just him and I and a couple of family members. Our wedding turned into having 50 guests. About 2 weeks before the wedding, my wedding coordinator contacted me and went over everything with me. The day of the wedding she got in contact with me and everything was set up by the time everyone had arrived. we had met our officiate, and he was great. He ran down everything we were going through. The coordinator ran down everything as well. Everything turned out perfect! I couldn't have been happier! Thank you Everlasting Elopements for making our wedding day absolutely perfect and beautiful.

Profile Picture SaBryna, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Great experience. A little worried about what to do when ordering the cake and musician but it all lined out nicely

Profile Picture Shelby, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

These are some of the nicest people my husband and o have ever met. With our jobs, it would've made the whole process way more difficult, but Everlasting Elopements breezed is right through it. Thank You so much!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 12/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Wedding Planning

We wanted to have a backyard wedding and all I had to tell them what was needed and it was taken care of. The day before the wedding we saw that there would be 100% chance of rain. kari helped us find 2 big tents and the entire event was free of rain. Shawna and kari both stayed the day of the wedding and made sure everything was in order before they left.

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant, Unique Services (Other)

Had a few bumps in the road due to the weather but the staff tried to work with us and made things right.

Profile Picture Melanie, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

First of all I would like to say thank you to Everlasting Elopments for helping make this such a memorable ceremony! It was definitely Short and Sweet! My family and I will cherish this moment for a life time. Communication between EE was wonderful. Shawna and Kari were very responsive and helpful throughout the whole process. I would be happy recommend EE to anyone wanting the the feel of a everlasting ceremony without spending a fortune.

Profile Picture Nydia, 12/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Be weary that most locations are outside, the weather was nice to us (even if I was freezing the pictures came out great). I wouldn't trade that small intimate ceremony for the world. We are super excited and had the best time. Pastor Richard told us exactly what to do, gave my ring bearer and dad instructions on what to do and where to walk. I was afraid such a small ceremony wouldn't be wedding-like but it was the real deal! Wouldn't trade it for the world.

Profile Picture Cristina, 12/2/17, 1 Review