646 Reviews for Everlasting Elopements

User Photos
+28
Photos
Civil (1)

Nice little service for my husband and I. It will be a day we both always remember.

Profile Picture Carly, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

The day could not have gone smoother. The ceremony was very special and the officiant was very professional. We were extremely pleased with the service.

Profile Picture Heather, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Made things easy and not stressful!

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Civil

Everlasting elopement gave my husband and I everything we wanted.... A simple but yet very memorable moment.... they were patient with us through the heat... So again, Thank u!!!!

Profile Picture Regina, 3/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

Had a wonderful little ceremony. 5 stars!

Profile Picture Khaia, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had a kind of "destination wedding" in that I was planning to have the wedding from a different city than where I live. The staff at everlasting elopements was very helpful and came up with a beautiful spot to have the wedding. We originally were doing just him and I and a couple of family members. Our wedding turned into having 50 guests. About 2 weeks before the wedding, my wedding coordinator contacted me and went over everything with me. The day of the wedding she got in contact with me and everything was set up by the time everyone had arrived. we had met our officiate, and he was great. He ran down everything we were going through. The coordinator ran down everything as well. Everything turned out perfect! I couldn't have been happier! Thank you Everlasting Elopements for making our wedding day absolutely perfect and beautiful.

Profile Picture SaBryna, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Great experience. A little worried about what to do when ordering the cake and musician but it all lined out nicely

Profile Picture Shelby, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

These are some of the nicest people my husband and o have ever met. With our jobs, it would've made the whole process way more difficult, but Everlasting Elopements breezed is right through it. Thank You so much!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 12/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Wedding Planning

We wanted to have a backyard wedding and all I had to tell them what was needed and it was taken care of. The day before the wedding we saw that there would be 100% chance of rain. kari helped us find 2 big tents and the entire event was free of rain. Shawna and kari both stayed the day of the wedding and made sure everything was in order before they left.

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant, Unique Services (Other)

Had a few bumps in the road due to the weather but the staff tried to work with us and made things right.

Profile Picture Melanie, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

First of all I would like to say thank you to Everlasting Elopments for helping make this such a memorable ceremony! It was definitely Short and Sweet! My family and I will cherish this moment for a life time. Communication between EE was wonderful. Shawna and Kari were very responsive and helpful throughout the whole process. I would be happy recommend EE to anyone wanting the the feel of a everlasting ceremony without spending a fortune.

Profile Picture Nydia, 12/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Be weary that most locations are outside, the weather was nice to us (even if I was freezing the pictures came out great). I wouldn't trade that small intimate ceremony for the world. We are super excited and had the best time. Pastor Richard told us exactly what to do, gave my ring bearer and dad instructions on what to do and where to walk. I was afraid such a small ceremony wouldn't be wedding-like but it was the real deal! Wouldn't trade it for the world.

Profile Picture Cristina, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

Everlasting Elopements helped to make our special day truly amazing. It was so easy using there pool of resources including officiant, planning, photographer, video, florist and cake. We put it all together in 2 weeks and was as if we had planned it for 6 months.... Amazing how easy they made it all happen.
Special Thank You to Rev Rene performing the ceremony with such a heart felt passion. Thank you Kari for organizing it all.
The great photographer and videographer captured our day with such professional photos and an amazing heart felt video. We were so impressed with the cake and flowers they team put together for us.

A day we will cherish for ever thanks to Everlasting Elopements and team.... Thank you everyone involved in making our day the absolute best it could be.

Profile Picture Steven, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

We flew to San Antonio from Sydney Australia to be married by Reverend Kathy V. Gonzalez, we knew from the beginning that we wanted her to perform our ceremony. Right from the start with many emails to and from Kari from Everlasting Elopements, we felt a connection. It is very difficult to organize and make choices about all aspects of the wedding from so far away.
All our concerns and requests were happily answered and met by Kari.
We researched online to find the minister to perform our ceremony. We are a same-sex couple and wanted to feel at ease. Reverend Kathy V. Gonzalez made our ceremony the most special and relaxed experience. Her words were beautiful. As we were in Texas we wanted to be a part of the
“Texan Way”. Reverend Kathy even joined in and came dressed ready for a Texan Wedding.
Our wonderful photographer, Amanda, took many photos of the day and we are delighted with the memories of our wedding she has given to us to cherish.
The flowers were perfect, just as we were hoping, they were put together with a lot of care.
To celebrate, we chose a chocolate cake with buttercream. All I can say is “Amazing” and beautifully presented. Yum.
We had a wonderful Ceremony shared with our new lovely friends.
We would highly recommend Everlasting Elopements & Reverend Kathy V. Gonzalez to any couples wanting to experience a magical wedding day.
Thank you to everyone involved for your input on our very special day from Mrs Colleen & Mrs Marianne McRae-Needs.

Profile Picture Colleen & Marianne, 11/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Everlasting Elopements made our special day super easy and stress free!! We wanted to have a very intimate wedding with our children, having the main focus be about what it takes to LOVE one another unconditionally and be united together as a FAMILY...Everlasting Elopements provided us with want we asked for but they really did much more than we’d ever expected... Reverend Rene preformed our ceremony with so much passion, the photographer took such beautiful pictures and the videographer made the best memorable video of our wedding day!!
We THANK YOU Everlasting Elopements for making our dreams come true!!
XOXO - Mr. & Mrs. Glasgow

Profile Picture Sabrina, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning

Our wedding was perfect. Everything was taken care of so that I didn’t worry about a thing. Reverend Esparza performed a beautiful ceremony.

Profile Picture Chris, 11/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Photography

Very pleased with EE! Prompt and professional put our kinds at ease and made for a terrific experience. Would recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Gabriel, 11/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Everything went well. Staff was incredibly helpful. Very happy customer!

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

We had a great experience with Everlasting Elopements! We couldn't have been happier with the venue, the ceremony and the professionalism of everyone involved. Ours was a last minute planned event and EE folks went above and beyond to make sure our marriage was special and within our time constraints. Thank you!

Profile Picture John, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Rehearsal Dinner Location

They were super helpful and professional! I would definitely reccomend them!

Profile Picture Lily, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Jesse was awesome! I would highly recommend him for your service! He was very warm and friendly!

Profile Picture Chancy, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We originally planned to get married at the courthouse the following week but decided to go with a small ceremony through Everlasting Elopments. We were able to book something for that following weekend, which we were very happy about. I received calls to update me of what was going to happen on the day of our ceremony. Everyone showed up early to the ceremony and explained exactly how the ceremony was going to take place. Absolutely loved using everlasting elopments! They made our wedding day so special and our family can’t stop talking about how beautiful it all was!

Profile Picture Caroline, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

Everyone was very helpful. Great Job!

Profile Picture Amanfa, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Really made our wedding day special!

Profile Picture Tanya, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews