Everbloom Paper Reviews

Everbloom Paper 5
  • Phoebe

Phoebe Wright · Getting married on 06/06/2020

Brilliant, Personal, One of a kind piece

Working with Caitlin at Everbloom Paper was a fantastic experience! I wanted to create a custom family crest for our upcoming wedding and she more than delivered my vision! My fiance and I will treasure it for years to come!

Everbloom Paper 6
    Sent on 06/14/2019

Taylor · Married on 05/11/2019

Truly a treat to work with!

Everyone needs Everbloom Paper as their stationary designer and friend! As a bride that was planning their wedding without professional assistance, I needed vendors like Caitlin Lollar and Everbloom Paper. Caitlin's calm demeanor and wedding experience makes the experience of working with her just delightful. Caitlin took the time to get to know us as people in order to design an invitation that reflected us as a couple. Friends and family liked her invites so much that they used her for our wedding shower invitations, too!

We loved Caitlin's designs for our invitations so much that we asked her to design a logo for our reception cups, schedules and maps for our guests, and signs to hang up at the ceremony. Caitlin is a pleasure to work with, and we couldn't be happier with how our wedding set came out.

Everbloom Paper 7
    Sent on 06/10/2019

M.C. · Married on 05/04/2019

Wonderful Experience

Caitlin at Everbloom was so easy to work with. She was so patient and helpful as we were making up our minds with wedding invitation designs. The outcome was gorgeous and exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Diana Rowell · Married on 03/30/2019

Creative Work

Caitlin did a wonderful job with our wedding suite and her pricing was extremely reasonable for the high quality of work! She turned snippets of ideas into a masterpiece, every detail was of upmost importance to her even down to the appropriate shade of pink! I will definitely be using her for future party/shower invitations and greeting cards!

Everbloom Paper 8
    Everbloom Paper 9
    Everbloom Paper 10
    Everbloom Paper 11
    Sent on 02/11/2019

Everbloom Paper's reply:

Thanks Diana! You were so much fun to work with and I look forward to helping with anything you need in the future!

Christine · Married on 12/16/2017

Everbloom Paper created cards to attach to our wedding guest favors. Caitlin was very helpful in coming up with a custom design for the cards based on our personal style. She was responsive and the turn-around on the cards was very quick. The cards themselves were beautiful--exactly what we had hoped for! We strongly recommend Everbloom Paper!

Sent on 01/28/2018

Everbloom Paper's reply:

Thanks so much Christine! It was a pleasure to be part of your special day.

Emily · Married on 09/09/2017

Caitlin has been so easy to work with and is always communicating with me about ideas, proofs, and my vision for my save the dates, wedding invitations, place cards, and more. Her work is absolutely stunning and I love that I have a design for my special day that is uniquely mine. I would highly recommend Everbloom Paper!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Emmy · Married on 12/31/2016

I couldn't be any happier with the save the dates and wedding invitations that Caitlin at Everbloom created for us. She took every idea and scrap of inspiration that I threw at her and melded them into a beautiful, personal design. She made the entire process so easy, affordable, and special. Caitlin is talented, organized, and attentive to detail. She even gave us the original watercolor she made for our invitation. I promise you won't find a better business to work with.

Sent on 11/24/2016

Kristin · Married on 10/24/2015

Caitlin did a house portrait for me for my anniversary. She was quick, responsive, and easy to work with, and the artwork is beautiful! I would definitely recommend her for any artwork or paper goods that you need for your wedding.

Sent on 02/23/2017