43 Reviews for ever swoon LLC

To-Do Lists (1)
Referrals (1)
Destination (1)
Religious (1)

We worked with Tamra at Ever Swoon for over a year and a half planning our wedding, and we could not have been more thrilled with the services, know-how, and reassurance she provided throughout that time!

My wife and I both have demanding jobs that require long hours in the office and limited flexibility, and Tamra made the wedding planning process manageable and accessible for us. Her ongoing relationships with vendors were invaluable. And not only was she able to recommend the best people/companies who we knew would come through for us and do an incredible job, but she was able to find those vendors for us at prices that were workable within our budget. Tamra also kept track of our budget for us, reminded us when payments were due, and generally made our lives as easy as humanly possible.

At the end of the day, the wedding itself was totally seamless - Tamra and her team handled coordinating the day of with extreme professionalism, and the finished product was flawless and exceeded even our wildest expectations. Our friends and family are still telling us -- weeks later -- that it was the best wedding they had ever attended, and it is in large part thanks to Ever Swoon!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Candice and Tamra were so incredible throughout our entire wedding planning process and on the day of. They helped us to execute our vision perfectly and made sure that everything was seamless and stress-free for us and our families. 1 month after the wedding and all of our guests cannot stop talking about what an amazing time they had at our wedding. We certainly couldn't have done it without these two incredible ladies. Thank you!!!!

Profile Picture Anna, 6/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Destination, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Planning a wedding is overwhelming....so many critical decisions and so many details. After interviewing 3 planners, I knew that ever swoon was exactly what we were looking for. Tamra was wonderful and warm, quickly putting our minds at ease with her confident and calm way. She connected us with fabulous vendors who were equally as professional and ultimately all delivered by providing my daughter and son-in-law with a perfect wedding. On the day of the wedding, there were so many details that thanks to Tamra and Candice, I didn't have to worry about (including rain boots for the bride). We received notes from many of the guests also saying how amazing the weekend was. I am so grateful to have worked with Tamra, and can not thank her enough!

Profile Picture Jane, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews

Embed review
Send message

1.0 star rating

First to Review

Hiring Director Casey of the Charleston SC Everswoon location is my only regret about our entire wedding planning process. We found this business partnership to be utterly counterproductive. Friends & family made this event succeed.

Was this review …?

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tamra and Candice were professional and personable, and they were terrific at helping us remember to enjoy the process. Their referrals were all wonderful, and wonderful to work with. They went the extra mile repeatedly, including getting us a calligrapher who was not strictly a professional (because we wanted that specific person's work) and then making sure to help her get her work up to professional standards. They were also able to help us when intergenerational conflicts came up, thus insuring that no major family fights or dramas happened. The wedding weekend, when it finally happened, was all we had dreamed of, and more. And they dealt beautifully with all the little "day of" crises.

Profile Picture User5578979, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Invitations, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Tamra was great to work with. She was friendly and outgoing and her positive energy shined throughout the wedding planning process. She dealt with all of my questions and ideas, always responding in a timely manner. The night of our wedding went off without a hitch as she worked with all the vendors to make our night special.

Profile Picture User6093014, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

Tamra and her assistant were wonderful to work with! They were very responsive and great to have during the madness of planning a wedding! They helped us with any questions we had in the last few months of planning our wedding and were very professional - I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Adriana, 9/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

If considering whether or not to use wedding planner, my suggestion is YES.

If considering Ever Swoon - my answer is an ENTHUSIASTIC YES.

To Father of Bride, I say they are: prudent, practical, organized, thorough, responsive, responsible, flexible, both seek and deliver price/value, or can deliver premium experience, proactive and consultative.

To Bride, I say they are: creative, supportive, imaginative, give gentle leadership, advisory, experienced and give confidence.

To Mother of Bride, I say they are: compassionate, enthusiastic, calming, professional, prioritize appropriately, decisive, responsive and responsible.

The VALUE Ever Swoon delivers was the Best Value of my daughter's wedding. They invested time from early planning to late the day of the event; they gently direct the us to move from the impossibly idealistic to the prioritized and properly vetted; they understood and explained the ramifications of each major decision; they had access to every type service provider we needed but do not know whom to engage.

As you wedding planning partner, you can have confidence that a commitment they make will be successfully executed (their own OR others); they get out in front of issues that take more time, while letting other decisions flow as appropriate. They just KNOW HOW to do this for you.

Until we got into the thick of it, we had NO IDEA how complex, how huge, how difficult it was to plan and manage the many moving pieces of even my daughter's modest sized wedding. It would have been UNmanagable without their involvement and support - or at best - have been unenjoyable. There is NO reason NOT to hire a planner, and EVERY reason to hire the women of Ever Swoon.

Profile Picture Charles, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Tamra and Candice of ever swoon were a dream. From the moment we met with Tamra, we knew she would be a great fit, and we were right. The attention and detail they put into our event was extremely generous, especially in the weeks leading up to the event. They responded to our many questions promptly, patiently, and were easy to get in touch with. They made sure we stayed within our budget, and made sure that every vendor we signed on with would nurture each detail that we wanted to make our day uniquely our own. Tamra and Candice really got to know us, and were just as invested in making our day special as we were. Tamra presented us with a lot of vendors she had relationships with, but if it wasn't a fit for us, she never forced her relationships onto us, and worked to find us someone that was a better fit. Our wedding was EXACTLY the way we hoped it would be: every detail we planned out was present, and everything moved like clockwork. In the days leading up to the wedding, Tamra and Candice both worked to make sure we weren't stressed: there were a few last minute issues that came up unrelated to ever swoon's services that Tamra and Candice both mended seamlessly without breaking a sweat, which gave us the peace of mind we needed. Tamra offers a few options for her services which are all flexible, and was the only planner we met with that took our budget seriously, without expecting us to spend an exorbitant amount of money. ever swoon can absolutely be trusted to make your wedding the dream day you always hoped it would be, without expecting you to break the bank, and will help you stay in touch with what's important to you as the couple. We are thrilled with the hard work that ever swoon did and would not hesitate for a second to recommend their stellar services to anyone.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 12/13/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I truly cannot say enough good things about everswoon. From our very first meeting, I was struck by Tamra's professionalism, pugnaciousness negotiating with vendors, excellent taste, and her positive attitude. The joy she gets from planning weddings comes across in every interaction - she truly loves her job, loves her clients, and wants to do everything she can to make their dreams a reality. Any task, no matter how big or small, from crazy family to stubborn vendors, is approached with a combination of laughter and a tenacity that is rare to find. I will absolutely be recommending everswoon to every newly-engaged couple I know.

Profile Picture User4700351, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We hired ever swoon for a month of wedding planning. It was one of THE BEST decisions my husband and I made for our wedding. Tamra and Candice were so wonderful to work with. During the month leading up to our wedding, they worked with our vendors to finalize all the details (i.e., menu selection, table layout, flowers, etc.). They provided us with a vendor payment schedule (with suggested gratuities), which was extremely helpful, and they created a detailed schedule for our wedding day (including a hair/makeup schedule). The day before the wedding, Candice even went and picked up my dress and delivered it to my apartment so that I did not have to make a special trip downtown before our rehearsal dinner.

On the day of the wedding, they ensured that everything ran smoothly. We had a lot of 'moving parts' to our wedding (i.e., church service, NYC bus tour, dinner, after party). Tamra and Candice made sure that guests moved seamlessly from one venue to the next. They also helped us out greatly by picking up our puppy from doggie daycare so that he could be part of our wedding pictures.

In the weeks leading up to my wedding, people would ask me "are you stressed out?" and I would answer "No, because we have the best wedding planners!" It was true! I think a wedding planner is the best investment you can make for your wedding, regardless of size or whether you enjoy planning a wedding. We only had 38 guests, and I LOVED planning it, but I couldn't imagine handling everything myself. So future brides, do yourself a favor, hire Tamra and become an "ever swoon bride". You will not regret the decision!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/4/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Tamra is highly professional, diligent, thoughtful, and easily picks up on the style of her clients so that her suggestions and opinions fall in line with their preferences. She is earnest with her candor and we always felt that she had our best interest in mind. She made the process of wedding planning focused and manageable -- and fun! I have already recommended her to friends and I would wholeheartedly do the same to others. Understandably, wedding planning is an additional cost atop an already expensive event, but I cannot imagine our wedding being what it was without the work of Everswoon. If you can spare the expense, your wedding and your life will be the better for it.

Profile Picture Sarah Ilene, 9/7/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Tamra was such a pleasure to get to know and work with in preparation for my July 2014 wedding. Her experience and insights were crucial - from venue selection all the way through to the wedding day. In addition to helping us to select almost every one of our wonderful vendors, Tamra was consistently available to answer questions and make me feel comfortable as planning geared up. She always understood my vision and really helped to bring it to life better than I had imagined. As we approached the wedding date Tamra's teammate Candace joined in to help pull everything off perfectly, and she was equally wonderful to work with. We learned right before the wedding that the onsite coordinator we had been working with for months was leaving her position, but I didn't need to worry at all. Tamra & Candace ensured everything ran smoothly and made me feel confident that I could relax and enjoy the day. I'm so pleased with the memories we have from our wedding, and highly recommend working with the ever swoon team!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tamra is amazing. She has the best taste and comes up with great ideas. She is very responsive and will always get back to you no matter what time you contact her. She is a delight to work with!

Profile Picture User4296847, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

All I can say is thank god for Tamra Sanford! Talk about someone who is fierce, kind, joyous and has her ish together! My day turned out better than I could have ever dreamed! Even my husband who wasn't really sold on getting a planner in the beginning stages, said to me on our wedding night "she NAILED IT"!! I mean she was an absolute rock star who took as much control as I wanted her to and turned my wedding into a FAIRYTALE. Everyone who was there to celebrate our day still talk about how Epic it was.

She's a great listener, someone I could call at 1am if I had too. She really felt my Vision and at all times made sure I she was giving me that and seeking out cool ideas to support it. I would hands down recommend her to any bride that wants to have a killer day!

Profile Picture Patina, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

From the start I knew that Ever Swoon would be the company for me. I was looked for the perfect person to quarterback my wedding day. Tamra and Candice turned out to be that perfect match. From the first meeting I knew this was the right fit. I had done all of the planning, but really needed someone to take over the final details and make sure the day went swimmingly! They made me feel like I was the only client they had, and they both were so great with listening to every detail. The communication was fast, clear and professional. Not only are they the best at what they do-- they are honestly such great women.

I had the most lovely, perfect and special day. Thanks to Ever Swoon that's how I will always remember it.

Profile Picture maylin, 6/8/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Tamra and her intimate team at Ever Swoon are truly remarkable: her organizational skills are unparalleled; she created an intricate timeline leading up to our wedding day and contacted us to tackle each component; she provided vendor contacts that suited our specific needs and communicated with them effectively and efficiently; she provided integral insight and feedback when we asked her opinion about specific vendors and other decisions related to the day, but she also managed to remain professional and not let her personal feelings eclipse our ultimate goal.

I can say with certainty that Tamra is one of the hardest working, determined people we have ever met. She is bubbly and warm, smart and collaborative. She did an impeccable job planning our wedding and an even better job acting as our day-of coordinator. She made sure the day's events unfolded flawlessly, created a calm environment for me (the bride!) and managed to keep everyone engaged and excited.

We can't say enough good things about Ever Swoon - highly recommended! Such a pleasure to work with Tamra.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for creating our perfect day!

Profile Picture User4236305, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

There is no better way to describe Tamra Sanford, owner of Everswoon, than to compare her to a wedding fairy. From the very first meeting, it was magical. She quite simply "got me" and was able to design a wedding better than I could have ever dreamt of. During the time of my engagement my husband and I both changed jobs, moved and I began grad school - suffice to say, we were busy. Adding the nitty gritty of wedding planning, managing vendors and logistics would have likely put me over the edge. But this is why God created people like Tamra. She is cool and calm as can be, insanely organized and has truly become a friend to me throughout the wedding process and until this very day. She has such a chic style and is connected to some of the very best vendors in the industry. (Seriously, I would have not been able to find any one of these vendors on my own.)

I know hiring a planner may seem like a luxury when you are spending so much on a wedding, but if you actually want to enjoy your engagement, not become a stress ball and hold an event that will have people talking for years and years to come, than there is no question it's an investment worth making. Plus, if Tamra wasn't an event planner she would be a money manager because she is THAT GOOD at keeping you to a strict budget - she keeps an extremely detailed budget worksheet to keep her clients on track and will not offer any options up unless they fit your budget.

I cannot recommend Tamra enough - please don't think about using anyone else. Every time I look back on my wedding album and video I pinch myself because I can't believe I was able to have such a beautiful event. And it was all because of Tamra's hard work. I cannot wait to have a chance to work with her again in the future (baby shower maybe? ;) )

Profile Picture Christine, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I am a very organized, detail oriented, type A person yet I would not have been able to plan my wedding without Tamra at ever swoon. 8 months prior to our wedding I was extremely stressed out and felt completely overwhelmed, which is when we found Tamra. Once we started working with Tamra, she took all of the stress away and made the remaining 8 months of planning exciting and delightful. She is extremely responsive, the most organized person I have ever met, an extremely wonderful person to work with, professional, has wonderful vendor recommendations, was wonderful dealing with our vendors, I cannot say enough positive about Tamra and ever swoon. She was far exceeded my our expectations in every way possible. Even my vendors said that every bride/groom should have a Tamra as their wedding planner. The day of our wedding was completely seamless and absolutely perfect, all because of Tamra. All of my bridesmaids commented on how Tamra was the best planner they have ever seen (they have all been in a lot of weddings) and how she was so much fun to have around the day of. My first piece of advice to any of my friends that get engaged is to contact ever swoon!

Profile Picture Danielle, 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

One of the best decisions my fiance (now husband!) and I made while wedding planning was to hire Tamra Sanford of Ever Swoon. We wanted a destination wedding in Turks and Caicos, but both have full-time jobs and needed help. Indeed, there were ups and downs with planning. We’d invested the entire first month (8 months before the wedding) in negotiations with our first choice venue only to have it fall through. I was on the verge of tears, but Tamra was with us through it all. She was on the phone with the resort for hours and when it didn't work out, adeptly got us secured with our second choice (actually a much better fit for us)
I chose to be a bit more hands on, so it was great that she is a pleasure to work with. My friends would ask, "How stressed are you?" I’d answer, "Not stressed at all! My planner has everything under control." That was a true gift.
In the days leading up to our wedding, we had some room in our budget (also thanks to Tamra) so we made a last minute decision to arrange transportation for all guests as they arrived. Tamra took it on without missing a beat. She managed to arrange transport for 70 guests arriving on different days, different flights at different times and going to different hotels! It really started everything off right.
Our wedding day was magic. We're sure Tamra was faced with a series of challenges, but we were none the wiser. Everything went seamlessly. We had a 6pm sunset wedding, cocktail hour, reception and then a beach bonfire after party that went into the wee hours of the morning. As we were leaving, I saw Tamra making sure everything with the bonfire was settled and the beach was cleared away. I was floored that she was still working so tirelessly!
Now, it's a month after the wedding and due to some accounting hiccups at the resort, we’re still going back and forth to close the books. Tamra is still setting up calls and representing us even though the wedding is over. If that's not service, I don't know what is!

Profile Picture Josephine, 3/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our wedding was absolutely wonderful and stunning as we could have imagined it to be thanks to Tamra. We loved Tamra's presentation from the start. We interviewed quite a few planners but something about Tamra stuck out. Loved her business experience in planning and marketing for a major consumer company as I knew she would have to be very organized, precise, efficient, and hard working in those types of roles. We always wanted a destination wedding. My wife had chosen the perfect place for that, and found the venue she thought she wanted most. We did not get that venue. However, as we continued to search (with Tamra's neverending help) we found the venue that would turn out to be perfect. Tamra was able to accommodate our personalities to best fit our planning process. Tamra was open and warm and kind to us, and catered to our every need, while being tenacious with her duties and with vendors. She knew what we wanted and went out and got it. As any typical guy I stayed as far from planning as my wife would allow, but was always informed as Tamra was very organized and effective in letting us know simply everything that was going on. As a guy I don't know all of the details that went into the planning, but I do know that my wife was not stressed throughout the process (happy wife = happy life, right?). Why is this important? Because it gave me the time and freedom to situate other things (like my job, where we were going to live, what our budget would look like, etc) but more importantly, it gave me time to get to know and love my wife even more. We looked back and realized that a couple of tiny details were missed, but then again, who in the world could claim to have had the perfectly planned and executed wedding? The point is, Tamra delivered essentially flawlessly, and with style. Tamra was amazing throughout the process, and I would DEFINITELY recommend!

Profile Picture Billy, 3/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tamra was amazing to work with. She is organized and very good about following up. She also is able to understand the bride's vision and implement it accordingly, while providing her own creative suggestions. I would highly Ever Swoon to friends in the future.

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

This was the best money spent on my wedding! Midway through the overwhelming planning process, I decided to seek out a coordinator and it was the best decision I made. I interviewed four altogether, and knew from the beginning I would get the most thorough service from Tamra. She did not disappoint, and don't believe she could! Throughout the process, I was able to bounce ideas back and forth, and she had many great suggestions and connections as well. The energy and encouragement was never lacking. She was on top of every little important detail, handled all the vendor contracts and ensured we were getting everything we had bargained for, and all questions answered. On the day of, she and her assistant Tanya were very much a calming presence, and made sure everyone was on point, and getting things done in a timely manner. Our day could not have turned out as amazingly as it did without Tamra Sanford's Everswoon. My wedding did turn out 'swoon-worthy' and I very highly recommend! Not only did I hire a professional, I feel I found an amazing friend.

Profile Picture rebecca, 11/30/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I worked with Tamra and Ever Swoon for month of planning. She not only exceeded all of my expectations, she made my wedding day a flawless experience for my fiancé and myself and all of our guests. Everyone commented on the wedding itself, how organized it was and how the flow was perfect, all thanks to Tamra and her team. She was perfectly organized and on point with every request I had, every vendor contract etc. She is even perfect at "handling" those rowdy and eccentric wedding guests. During the day of she put me at ease and always handled every request with a calm smile. The wedding was an amazing experience all due to her help, working with her team is the best hire I made during my wedding process. I would encourage every bride to work with her, she is fantastic!

Profile Picture Courtney, 11/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I cannot say enough wonderful things about the Everswoon team, and I do not even know where to start in explaining how highly I value their services throughout my wedding year- they absolutely made our day perfection. Every bride is different, and I really wanted be hands-on and design/plan everything, and they worked with me without hindering my vision in any way; they simply heard what I wanted to have happen and came back to me with options, prices, and smiling faces. Wedding planning can be stressful and hard, but the Everswoon team was consistently positive, communicative & responsive (even if I bombarded them with emails!), full of ideas and price comparisons, as well as being highly professional. Without their amazing budget and guest tracking spreadsheet, I don't know how we would have pulled it all off! I honestly could never have done this all on my own and I will recommend them to anyone looking for outstanding wedding planning services and personal attention. FABULOUS job, Everswoon!!! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Christiana, 10/19/13, 1 Review