ever swoon LLC Reviews

44 | New York, NY

44 Reviews for ever swoon LLC

M · Married on 04/21/2018

Working with everswoon was the BEST decision we made for our wedding. Words cannot express how amazing Tamra and her team were. Our wedding was nothing short of incredible and we could not have done it without them! When I was first interviewing planners, I had spoken to several in NYC who gave you the usual spiel. Tamra was different. She took the time to ask me questions about how my husband and I met and what we wanted in a wedding, and we really connected with one another from day 1. Once we started working with her, my husband fell in love with her spreadsheets and how organized and on top of things she was. We decided to do our wedding in Charleston, where Tamra had another office. She made the planning process so easy and fun, and found us the absolute best vendors! We had the best photographer, band, caterer, venue, etc. It was an allstar team. Not only that, but she made herself available to us and knew when it would be better to discuss things live versus email versus TC. With Tamra, we knew things would always be taken care of.

Fast forward to the big day, everything was absolutely perfect. Her team was INCREDIBLE and our guests keep asking who we worked with to plan the wedding because they were such rockstars. We had the best weekend possible, did not have to worry about any stresses while we were down in Charleston, and really just enjoyed ourselves. We cannot say enough good things about working with everswoon!!

Anna · Married on 06/17/2017

Candice and Tamra were so incredible throughout our entire wedding planning process and on the day of. They helped us to execute our vision perfectly and made sure that everything was seamless and stress-free for us and our families. 1 month after the wedding and all of our guests cannot stop talking about what an amazing time they had at our wedding. We certainly couldn't have done it without these two incredible ladies. Thank you!!!!

Jane · Married on 05/13/2017

Planning a wedding is overwhelming....so many critical decisions and so many details. After interviewing 3 planners, I knew that ever swoon was exactly what we were looking for. Tamra was wonderful and warm, quickly putting our minds at ease with her confident and calm way. She connected us with fabulous vendors who were equally as professional and ultimately all delivered by providing my daughter and son-in-law with a perfect wedding. On the day of the wedding, there were so many details that thanks to Tamra and Candice, I didn't have to worry about (including rain boots for the bride). We received notes from many of the guests also saying how amazing the weekend was. I am so grateful to have worked with Tamra, and can not thank her enough!

Tamra and Candice were professional and personable, and they were terrific at helping us remember to enjoy the process. Their referrals were all wonderful, and wonderful to work with. They went the extra mile repeatedly, including getting us a calligrapher who was not strictly a professional (because we wanted that specific person's work) and then making sure to help her get her work up to professional standards. They were also able to help us when intergenerational conflicts came up, thus insuring that no major family fights or dramas happened. The wedding weekend, when it finally happened, was all we had dreamed of, and more. And they dealt beautifully with all the little "day of" crises.

Tamra was great to work with. She was friendly and outgoing and her positive energy shined throughout the wedding planning process. She dealt with all of my questions and ideas, always responding in a timely manner. The night of our wedding went off without a hitch as she worked with all the vendors to make our night special.

Charles · Married on 09/12/2015

If considering whether or not to use wedding planner, my suggestion is YES.

If considering Ever Swoon - my answer is an ENTHUSIASTIC YES.

To Father of Bride, I say they are: prudent, practical, organized, thorough, responsive, responsible, flexible, both seek and deliver price/value, or can deliver premium experience, proactive and consultative.

To Bride, I say they are: creative, supportive, imaginative, give gentle leadership, advisory, experienced and give confidence.

To Mother of Bride, I say they are: compassionate, enthusiastic, calming, professional, prioritize appropriately, decisive, responsive and responsible.

The VALUE Ever Swoon delivers was the Best Value of my daughter's wedding. They invested time from early planning to late the day of the event; they gently direct the us to move from the impossibly idealistic to the prioritized and properly vetted; they understood and explained the ramifications of each major decision; they had access to every type service provider we needed but do not know whom to engage.

As you wedding planning partner, you can have confidence that a commitment they make will be successfully executed (their own OR others); they get out in front of issues that take more time, while letting other decisions flow as appropriate. They just KNOW HOW to do this for you.

Until we got into the thick of it, we had NO IDEA how complex, how huge, how difficult it was to plan and manage the many moving pieces of even my daughter's modest sized wedding. It would have been UNmanagable without their involvement and support - or at best - have been unenjoyable. There is NO reason NOT to hire a planner, and EVERY reason to hire the women of Ever Swoon.

Alexandra · Married on 12/13/2014

Tamra and Candice of ever swoon were a dream. From the moment we met with Tamra, we knew she would be a great fit, and we were right. The attention and detail they put into our event was extremely generous, especially in the weeks leading up to the event. They responded to our many questions promptly, patiently, and were easy to get in touch with. They made sure we stayed within our budget, and made sure that every vendor we signed on with would nurture each detail that we wanted to make our day uniquely our own. Tamra and Candice really got to know us, and were just as invested in making our day special as we were. Tamra presented us with a lot of vendors she had relationships with, but if it wasn't a fit for us, she never forced her relationships onto us, and worked to find us someone that was a better fit. Our wedding was EXACTLY the way we hoped it would be: every detail we planned out was present, and everything moved like clockwork. In the days leading up to the wedding, Tamra and Candice both worked to make sure we weren't stressed: there were a few last minute issues that came up unrelated to ever swoon's services that Tamra and Candice both mended seamlessly without breaking a sweat, which gave us the peace of mind we needed. Tamra offers a few options for her services which are all flexible, and was the only planner we met with that took our budget seriously, without expecting us to spend an exorbitant amount of money. ever swoon can absolutely be trusted to make your wedding the dream day you always hoped it would be, without expecting you to break the bank, and will help you stay in touch with what's important to you as the couple. We are thrilled with the hard work that ever swoon did and would not hesitate for a second to recommend their stellar services to anyone.

• Danielle

Danielle · Married on 10/04/2014

We hired ever swoon for a month of wedding planning. It was one of THE BEST decisions my husband and I made for our wedding. Tamra and Candice were so wonderful to work with. During the month leading up to our wedding, they worked with our vendors to finalize all the details (i.e., menu selection, table layout, flowers, etc.). They provided us with a vendor payment schedule (with suggested gratuities), which was extremely helpful, and they created a detailed schedule for our wedding day (including a hair/makeup schedule). The day before the wedding, Candice even went and picked up my dress and delivered it to my apartment so that I did not have to make a special trip downtown before our rehearsal dinner.

On the day of the wedding, they ensured that everything ran smoothly. We had a lot of 'moving parts' to our wedding (i.e., church service, NYC bus tour, dinner, after party). Tamra and Candice made sure that guests moved seamlessly from one venue to the next. They also helped us out greatly by picking up our puppy from doggie daycare so that he could be part of our wedding pictures.

In the weeks leading up to my wedding, people would ask me "are you stressed out?" and I would answer "No, because we have the best wedding planners!" It was true! I think a wedding planner is the best investment you can make for your wedding, regardless of size or whether you enjoy planning a wedding. We only had 38 guests, and I LOVED planning it, but I couldn't imagine handling everything myself. So future brides, do yourself a favor, hire Tamra and become an "ever swoon bride". You will not regret the decision!

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/12/2014

Tamra was such a pleasure to get to know and work with in preparation for my July 2014 wedding. Her experience and insights were crucial - from venue selection all the way through to the wedding day. In addition to helping us to select almost every one of our wonderful vendors, Tamra was consistently available to answer questions and make me feel comfortable as planning geared up. She always understood my vision and really helped to bring it to life better than I had imagined. As we approached the wedding date Tamra's teammate Candace joined in to help pull everything off perfectly, and she was equally wonderful to work with. We learned right before the wedding that the onsite coordinator we had been working with for months was leaving her position, but I didn't need to worry at all. Tamra & Candace ensured everything ran smoothly and made me feel confident that I could relax and enjoy the day. I'm so pleased with the memories we have from our wedding, and highly recommend working with the ever swoon team!

Tamra is amazing. She has the best taste and comes up with great ideas. She is very responsive and will always get back to you no matter what time you contact her. She is a delight to work with!

Patina · Married on 06/14/2014

All I can say is thank god for Tamra Sanford! Talk about someone who is fierce, kind, joyous and has her ish together! My day turned out better than I could have ever dreamed! Even my husband who wasn't really sold on getting a planner in the beginning stages, said to me on our wedding night "she NAILED IT"!! I mean she was an absolute rock star who took as much control as I wanted her to and turned my wedding into a FAIRYTALE. Everyone who was there to celebrate our day still talk about how Epic it was.

She's a great listener, someone I could call at 1am if I had too. She really felt my Vision and at all times made sure I she was giving me that and seeking out cool ideas to support it. I would hands down recommend her to any bride that wants to have a killer day!

maylin · Married on 06/08/2014

From the start I knew that Ever Swoon would be the company for me. I was looked for the perfect person to quarterback my wedding day. Tamra and Candice turned out to be that perfect match. From the first meeting I knew this was the right fit. I had done all of the planning, but really needed someone to take over the final details and make sure the day went swimmingly! They made me feel like I was the only client they had, and they both were so great with listening to every detail. The communication was fast, clear and professional. Not only are they the best at what they do-- they are honestly such great women.

I had the most lovely, perfect and special day. Thanks to Ever Swoon that's how I will always remember it.

Tamra and her intimate team at Ever Swoon are truly remarkable: her organizational skills are unparalleled; she created an intricate timeline leading up to our wedding day and contacted us to tackle each component; she provided vendor contacts that suited our specific needs and communicated with them effectively and efficiently; she provided integral insight and feedback when we asked her opinion about specific vendors and other decisions related to the day, but she also managed to remain professional and not let her personal feelings eclipse our ultimate goal.

I can say with certainty that Tamra is one of the hardest working, determined people we have ever met. She is bubbly and warm, smart and collaborative. She did an impeccable job planning our wedding and an even better job acting as our day-of coordinator. She made sure the day's events unfolded flawlessly, created a calm environment for me (the bride!) and managed to keep everyone engaged and excited.

We can't say enough good things about Ever Swoon - highly recommended! Such a pleasure to work with Tamra.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for creating our perfect day!

Christine · Married on 05/03/2014

There is no better way to describe Tamra Sanford, owner of Everswoon, than to compare her to a wedding fairy. From the very first meeting, it was magical. She quite simply "got me" and was able to design a wedding better than I could have ever dreamt of. During the time of my engagement my husband and I both changed jobs, moved and I began grad school - suffice to say, we were busy. Adding the nitty gritty of wedding planning, managing vendors and logistics would have likely put me over the edge. But this is why God created people like Tamra. She is cool and calm as can be, insanely organized and has truly become a friend to me throughout the wedding process and until this very day. She has such a chic style and is connected to some of the very best vendors in the industry. (Seriously, I would have not been able to find any one of these vendors on my own.)

I know hiring a planner may seem like a luxury when you are spending so much on a wedding, but if you actually want to enjoy your engagement, not become a stress ball and hold an event that will have people talking for years and years to come, than there is no question it's an investment worth making. Plus, if Tamra wasn't an event planner she would be a money manager because she is THAT GOOD at keeping you to a strict budget - she keeps an extremely detailed budget worksheet to keep her clients on track and will not offer any options up unless they fit your budget.

I cannot recommend Tamra enough - please don't think about using anyone else. Every time I look back on my wedding album and video I pinch myself because I can't believe I was able to have such a beautiful event. And it was all because of Tamra's hard work. I cannot wait to have a chance to work with her again in the future (baby shower maybe? ;) )

Danielle · Married on 04/26/2014

I am a very organized, detail oriented, type A person yet I would not have been able to plan my wedding without Tamra at ever swoon. 8 months prior to our wedding I was extremely stressed out and felt completely overwhelmed, which is when we found Tamra. Once we started working with Tamra, she took all of the stress away and made the remaining 8 months of planning exciting and delightful. She is extremely responsive, the most organized person I have ever met, an extremely wonderful person to work with, professional, has wonderful vendor recommendations, was wonderful dealing with our vendors, I cannot say enough positive about Tamra and ever swoon. She was far exceeded my our expectations in every way possible. Even my vendors said that every bride/groom should have a Tamra as their wedding planner. The day of our wedding was completely seamless and absolutely perfect, all because of Tamra. All of my bridesmaids commented on how Tamra was the best planner they have ever seen (they have all been in a lot of weddings) and how she was so much fun to have around the day of. My first piece of advice to any of my friends that get engaged is to contact ever swoon!

Josephine · Married on 03/22/2014

One of the best decisions my fiance (now husband!) and I made while wedding planning was to hire Tamra Sanford of Ever Swoon. We wanted a destination wedding in Turks and Caicos, but both have full-time jobs and needed help. Indeed, there were ups and downs with planning. We’d invested the entire first month (8 months before the wedding) in negotiations with our first choice venue only to have it fall through. I was on the verge of tears, but Tamra was with us through it all. She was on the phone with the resort for hours and when it didn't work out, adeptly got us secured with our second choice (actually a much better fit for us)
    I chose to be a bit more hands on, so it was great that she is a pleasure to work with. My friends would ask, "How stressed are you?" I’d answer, "Not stressed at all! My planner has everything under control." That was a true gift.
    In the days leading up to our wedding, we had some room in our budget (also thanks to Tamra) so we made a last minute decision to arrange transportation for all guests as they arrived. Tamra took it on without missing a beat. She managed to arrange transport for 70 guests arriving on different days, different flights at different times and going to different hotels! It really started everything off right.
    Our wedding day was magic. We're sure Tamra was faced with a series of challenges, but we were none the wiser. Everything went seamlessly. We had a 6pm sunset wedding, cocktail hour, reception and then a beach bonfire after party that went into the wee hours of the morning. As we were leaving, I saw Tamra making sure everything with the bonfire was settled and the beach was cleared away. I was floored that she was still working so tirelessly!
    Now, it's a month after the wedding and due to some accounting hiccups at the resort, we’re still going back and forth to close the books. Tamra is still setting up calls and representing us even though the wedding is over. If that's not service, I don't know what is!

Billy · Married on 03/22/2014

Our wedding was absolutely wonderful and stunning as we could have imagined it to be thanks to Tamra. We loved Tamra's presentation from the start. We interviewed quite a few planners but something about Tamra stuck out. Loved her business experience in planning and marketing for a major consumer company as I knew she would have to be very organized, precise, efficient, and hard working in those types of roles. We always wanted a destination wedding. My wife had chosen the perfect place for that, and found the venue she thought she wanted most. We did not get that venue. However, as we continued to search (with Tamra's neverending help) we found the venue that would turn out to be perfect. Tamra was able to accommodate our personalities to best fit our planning process. Tamra was open and warm and kind to us, and catered to our every need, while being tenacious with her duties and with vendors. She knew what we wanted and went out and got it. As any typical guy I stayed as far from planning as my wife would allow, but was always informed as Tamra was very organized and effective in letting us know simply everything that was going on. As a guy I don't know all of the details that went into the planning, but I do know that my wife was not stressed throughout the process (happy wife = happy life, right?). Why is this important? Because it gave me the time and freedom to situate other things (like my job, where we were going to live, what our budget would look like, etc) but more importantly, it gave me time to get to know and love my wife even more. We looked back and realized that a couple of tiny details were missed, but then again, who in the world could claim to have had the perfectly planned and executed wedding? The point is, Tamra delivered essentially flawlessly, and with style. Tamra was amazing throughout the process, and I would DEFINITELY recommend!

Jessica · Married on 03/14/2014

Tamra was amazing to work with. She is organized and very good about following up. She also is able to understand the bride's vision and implement it accordingly, while providing her own creative suggestions. I would highly Ever Swoon to friends in the future.

rebecca · Married on 11/30/2013

This was the best money spent on my wedding! Midway through the overwhelming planning process, I decided to seek out a coordinator and it was the best decision I made. I interviewed four altogether, and knew from the beginning I would get the most thorough service from Tamra. She did not disappoint, and don't believe she could! Throughout the process, I was able to bounce ideas back and forth, and she had many great suggestions and connections as well. The energy and encouragement was never lacking. She was on top of every little important detail, handled all the vendor contracts and ensured we were getting everything we had bargained for, and all questions answered. On the day of, she and her assistant Tanya were very much a calming presence, and made sure everyone was on point, and getting things done in a timely manner. Our day could not have turned out as amazingly as it did without Tamra Sanford's Everswoon. My wedding did turn out 'swoon-worthy' and I very highly recommend! Not only did I hire a professional, I feel I found an amazing friend.

Courtney · Married on 11/09/2013

I worked with Tamra and Ever Swoon for month of planning. She not only exceeded all of my expectations, she made my wedding day a flawless experience for my fiancé and myself and all of our guests. Everyone commented on the wedding itself, how organized it was and how the flow was perfect, all thanks to Tamra and her team. She was perfectly organized and on point with every request I had, every vendor contract etc. She is even perfect at "handling" those rowdy and eccentric wedding guests. During the day of she put me at ease and always handled every request with a calm smile. The wedding was an amazing experience all due to her help, working with her team is the best hire I made during my wedding process. I would encourage every bride to work with her, she is fantastic!

Christiana · Married on 10/19/2013

I cannot say enough wonderful things about the Everswoon team, and I do not even know where to start in explaining how highly I value their services throughout my wedding year- they absolutely made our day perfection. Every bride is different, and I really wanted be hands-on and design/plan everything, and they worked with me without hindering my vision in any way; they simply heard what I wanted to have happen and came back to me with options, prices, and smiling faces. Wedding planning can be stressful and hard, but the Everswoon team was consistently positive, communicative & responsive (even if I bombarded them with emails!), full of ideas and price comparisons, as well as being highly professional. Without their amazing budget and guest tracking spreadsheet, I don't know how we would have pulled it all off! I honestly could never have done this all on my own and I will recommend them to anyone looking for outstanding wedding planning services and personal attention. FABULOUS job, Everswoon!!! Thank you so much!

Alessandra · Married on 09/21/2013

Tamra was a godsend and such an integral part of making our special day even more perfect than I had ever imagined. Bry and i could not have done it without her.

Cara · Married on 09/14/2013

Tamra Sanford of Everswoon events was one of the most professional, fun, positive and detail-orientated person I have ever worked with... what is more important than entrusting the most important and special day of your life in someone else's hands? Throughout the entire wedding process, I continually said to my husband - Tamra was the best money we ever spent!

Below is the note I sent her the day following our wedding, which sums it all up:

Subject - No words...
    There are no words to thank you for all you did for us yesterday and through this entire wedding process... We would not be able to have done any of this without your steady guidance.

Tamra, we adore you and think the world of your capabilities. You made our wedding day seamless, and that is truly the best gift anyone could give us.

Anne · Married on 08/10/2013

The best decision we made was hiring Tamra Sanford of Ever Swoon to plan our special day. My husband and I didn’t want a big wedding, but we did want an elegant, intimate gathering of family and friends. We had a budget in mind, but that didn’t stop Tamra from delivering high quality vendors who weren’t only professional, but made us feel honored to be part of it. Tamra was extremely responsive and she let us know the best uses of our money….especially in NYC! She not only knows all of the best venues, but she has relationships with the event managers. She is extremely detail oriented, always has a smile on her face and made our day seamless and magical.

Katie · event on: 10/04/2012

Hiring Tamra of Ever Swoon is definitely the best decision and well spent dollars when planning a NYC engagement session from Oklahoma City. Tamra is extremely professional, organized and cool headed. Even though I contacted Tamra 2 weeks before the shoot, she immediately started on planning and emailed me daily to make sure that all the important details were taken care of such as wardrobes, hair and makeup, transportation, shooting locations and props. I can call or email her anytime regardless of the different time zones and she was there. With my photographer from Washington DC, hair and makeup artists from Brooklyn, she organized the whole team and keep everyone updated with the schedule to the hour. When we check the weather the day before the shoot, I was so worried that it was going to rain. Tamra immediately rearranged the shoot schedule so we can have the best weather for both Up-theme and glam looks even though it took 2 days instead of 1, she was more than happy to help us without extra hours fee. We also got ready at Tamra's beautiful loft, sipping the best sparkling moscato that I ever tasted with chocolate and strawberry. I was definitely treated like an VIP super model for the entire shoot with Tamra there to fix my hair, adjust my dress and keep me smiling :) It was definitely the BEST experience I had with a even planner. Our pictures came out amazing. We could not be happier. Working with Tamra was a dream. We am so lucky that we found her and Ever Swoon.
    Love,