Ever So Eclectic Rentals Reviews

2 | Efland, NC

2 Reviews for Ever So Eclectic Rentals

Alana · Married on 07/01/2017

I know Sherri personally, but had not realized she had started this business. A family member referred is to her and ESE for my son and daughter-in-law's "NC" reception, after an out of town wedding. She was amazing to work with, making suggestions on the number to allow for overage/under, etc. I wish we had known about more of the items she had for rent and we would have been using more from her!
    The reception turned out beautifully. The tables looked exceptional. We couldn't have done it without Sherri and Ever So Eclectic.

Sent on 09/07/2017

Jessica · Married on 04/15/2017

Sherri is AMAZING. Her antique china is out of this world gorgeous. Our wedding got so many compliments because of her beautiful mismatched antique china and mason jar glasses. She is extremely flexible, patient, and so sweet. Her prices are beyond reasonable, and she works with you when it comes to pick up and drop off. She is wonderful. I could not imagine having the wedding of my dreams without her services. HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 04/17/2017