35 Reviews for Ever Ours Events

Single Flowers (2)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Non-Floral (1)

Megan was an absolute dream to work with. With only one meeting, she designed the perfect floral arrangements for both our ceremony and reception. She was super accommodating when we had to make last minute additions a few weeks before the event. Her designs were unique yet timeless. We could not have asked for a better florist! Thank you, Megan.

Profile Picture Michaela , 11/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

WOW. I have so many kind words to say about Megan from Ever Ours Events. When looking for a florist for our wedding, I was hoping I could find someone who would also provide day-of coordination services as well. I came across Ever Ours Events and coincidentally was recommended to Megan's services by a distant friend of the family. Once I reached out to her and had our initial meeting--I knew that we HAD to book with her! Her vision for floral design is absolutely perfect and she took the time to understand the look and feel of what we wanted on our day. She even went as far to put together a mood board so that I could see an example of what she had in mind. It was SPOT ON to what I was thinking! The day of, the florals were even prettier than what I was thinking we would receive. Megan worked with us on last minute requests for our flowers and was extremely accommodating during the entire process. Her passion for floral design is very apparent and follows through to her work! And for her coordination services: WOW!! (again!!). I am a planner at heart, and even then, I am SO SO happy that we chose her to help with coordination. There are so many details that truly go into a wedding. Megan was able to sit with us a few times to coordinate a day-of timeline. She took so much pressure off of us during the last few months as she was able to point out and highlight specifics that we needed to focus on and not forget about. She met with vendors with us, put the timeline together & issued the week of to our venue + vendors and was there the entire weekend. There were small things that came up (that I didn't even have to know about!) during the weekend and Megan was able to handle with ease. If there was anything I could recommend to a bride a groom thinking about hiring a coordinator: BOOK MEGAN!!! Seriously. It's completely worth it to have someone as great as she is on your team when planning the biggest day of your life!

Profile Picture Tressa, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Megan was SO amazing. She did an exceptional job! We absolutely loved the arrangements, bouquets, special floral installations, boutonnieres, etc. -- it all was a dream come true and far exceeded my expectations. Many of our guests -- and people who have seen photos subsequently -- said that everything was stunning. And, on top of all of that, she was incredibly easy to work with, understanding of budget constraints, super responsive, and extremely organized. I highly recommend Megan and Ever Ours! She's incredible!

Profile Picture Kristin, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Megan was very responsive via email to all my requests. She created the perfect vision for our wedding...and did almost all of the work via email as I was planning a destination wedding. On the day of the wedding the floral arrangements were perfect! They were fresh and beautiful we received many compliments on our center pieces. Megan was there from set up to tear down and everything was done flawlessly. Professional, helpful, and passionate about her work!! :)

Profile Picture Dana, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

I used Megan for my day of coordinating and as my florist. Megan was absolutely amazing and so essential for my wedding day. From the moment I started working with her, I felt more at ease with my planning and I was comfortable and more excited for the big day. Megan was extremely responsive and always had great advice and tips. I had no doubt in my mind that with Megan in control, things would run smoothly on my big day. Her flower arrangements were simply gorgeous and exactly what I had in mind. She always made sure I was enjoying myself and not worrying about details. She is very organized and is on top of it all. I recommend Megan's services to everyone I come across now because she truly made my day extra special. Hands down worth every penny that I spent and she showed her true value. Do not look any further - hire Megan!!!!! My wedding was perfect.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Megan was amazing. She was able to capture my vision exactly as I wanted it. She was very helpful with suggestions and very accommodating. I could not be happier with the flowers and arrangements created by Megan. She is simply wonderful.

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Megan came highly recommended by our photographer, Kathy Davies.
It took one peek at her Instagram feed ( @everoursevents ) to fall in love.
She's beyond talented seriously the sweetest thing! We told her we wanted greens and organic, and gave her the liberty to work her magic. She arrived with a breath-taking bouquet, stunning boutonniere, and two perfect cedar crowns. We couldn't be happier. A month later, and I still have my bouquet hanging in my living room because, well, art deserves to be displayed!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Janell, 2/5/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Consultations, Delivery

My husband (never gets old!) and I originally did not plan to hire a planner when we first created our wedding budget. We changed our minds after hearing from several friends that they really regretted not having extra help on their big day. Plus we wanted to attend this big celebration that we had invested so much time, money, and energy into. We were SO HAPPY with Megan and her day-of planning services. She is extremely professional, organized, and calming. Before the event, I must have sent her a million emails. She responded very quickly and with great detail every time. She always made me feel like our wedding was her top priority. During the Rehearsal dinner and throughout the wedding day, I felt like I had memory loss. There was so much going on - I cannot imagine having to think about logistics. Megan kept everything running smoothly and would go around to guests to say hello and ask them how things were going. Ever Ours events enabled my husband and I to have fun with our guests and to spend the night dancing, eating, drinking, and being merry. It was the perfect wedding. I plan to recommend Megan and her services to every bride I run into.

Profile Picture Devon , 12/3/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

If you are debating on weather you should hire a wedding planner, the answer is YES! If you are considering Megan and her team at Ever Ours Events, the answer is YES! I understand the importance of choosing a wedding planner. It's not an easy decision. Trust me when I say that you will not be disappointed with Megan. We hired Megan for her day of planning services for our October 2016 wedding. Megan was so organized and very responsive throughout the process. She genuinely cares about your wedding, she knows how important and perfect the day needs to be. She took all the pressure off of us before the big day. In addition to the pre-wedding help, day-of help is invaluable! Megan and her team can handle ANY situation given to them! If I had to do it all over again. Megan would be the first person I would call, I couldn't have asked for better support throughout the planning and day of process than Ever Ours Events.

Profile Picture Tricia, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I couldn't have asked for anything more from Megan! She is worth every penny and more. Not only did she help walk through my ceremony during my rehearsal when my officiant was lost and delayed, but she made sure the day of ran on time. I never once looked at a clock after I got to the venue and was able to trust that she knew where everyone needed to be and when. I think the best was how over the top she was willing to go! My husband managed to pull off an impressive dance move during our first dance and literally ripped open his pants! Megan attempted to tape and sew the shredded pants but when that wasn't even an option because of how bad the rip was, her husband got my husband's room key, drove the 30 minutes back to our hotel and picked up a pair of jeans and brought them back for my husband to change into. One of the most friendly, organized, outgoing, kind, considerate, enthusiastic, easy going teams I've ever met, I seriously would love to become her friend and maybe one day work for her. Besides marrying my husband, I think hiring Megan was the best decision of my life.

OH and I almost forgot to mention that she managed my flowers as well. The bouquets were stunningly beautiful. I took mine home and it's in a vase sitting pretty on my coffee table! I feel bad that I don't have more words to describe the flowers, but she just did so well on everything that I used all my words above. With Megan you'll never worry about your flowers or your timeline. Megan makes sure to make suggestions but doesn't push you in any direction, it's all up to you as the bride. She can advise what's in season at a better cost and will look the same, or she'll find a way to find you want you really want.

Profile Picture User4553553, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Table Arrangements

My wife and I cannot recommend Ever Ours enough! We had a wedding of 400 people and all of the issues that come with that large of an event and Megan ran it flawlessly. We also had our flowers done by Megan and we received so many compliments on them! Megan was so helpful in the days and months before the wedding and allowed us to have a stress free wedding day! We had many people tell us that our wedding was one of the best weddings they had ever been to and Megan was a HUGE part of it! Do yourself a favor and hire her!

Patrick & Siobhan

Profile Picture Patrick, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Hiring Megan at Ever Ours Events to be our day of coordinator was undoubtedly the best decision we had made with wedding planning. We had never planned an event before and as Megan had done this successfully many times she knew exactly what we needed to be doing and when. She covered all the small details (as simple as do you have lunch planned for the day? or who will take home the card box?) which we would have never thought about until they could have tripped us up on the day of. When we were struggling to find a sound system for our ceremony , after being unsuccessful with the band, videographer, venue etc. providing one, she reached out and solved our search the exact same day. She was very knowledgeable, professional, reliable and helpful. Most importantly she was able to give me a sense of security on our wedding day, which really is priceless. I was confident that everything would go well as we would follow our personalized timeline, she would be there to make sure everything was going smoothly and set up beautifully , and if anything wen't wrong she would do anything in her power to fix it. As anticipated, everything ended up going perfectly on our wedding day as we couldn't be happier. Megan does her best to blend in with the guests while coordinating at your wedding, but at our wedding she truly was a guest.

Profile Picture jennifer, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)

Megan organized and controlled our daughters wedding. Everything went outstandingly. She went the extra mile to make sure we were happy and everything went to plan. She is very professional and I wouldn't hesitate to any of you out there to hire her for your daughters wedding. Well done Megan :-)

Profile Picture David, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I cannot say enough about Ever Ours Events! Megan was a pleasure to collaborate with and her work is absolutely stunning. Megan was easy to communicate with & was very responsive. She listened closely to my vision and made everything better and more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! We have received SO many compliments from guests (and venue staff!) about how beautiful our arrangements & details were. So happy we chose Ever OUrs for our wedding day!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/6/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Megan at Ever Ours Events is an amazing florist. She did the flower arrangements for my sister's wedding, and I knew I had to have her for my wedding, too. Megan is so kind and professional. I knew after showing her pictures of the styles I liked at our first meeting, I would not be disappointed. After she devised her initial proposal for our flowers, she was more than accommodating to my ever-changing mind. She worked within our budget and vision, and hand-delivered all of the arrangements wherever they needed to be the morning of our wedding. The flowers were unbelievable and turned out more amazing than I could have expected! She took the pictures I sent her as "inspiration" and made the arrangements even more beautiful than I imagined. Our guests raved about the decor, and many wanted to take pieces home at the end of the night. Megan at Ever Ours is a pleasure to work with, and truly has a talent for what she does!

Profile Picture Allyson, 8/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I don't often give a perfect score lightly, but Megan truly was a godsend for us and I'm SO SO SO thankful she was there to help with our big day. I know my new husband feels the exact same way; he honestly probably said "Let Megan handle it..She's got it" probably 100 times. We hired her for day-of coordination and then after facing the music, florals as well. (As a crafty person I naively thought I could handle my own deco but as a busy functioning human...yea right. I am 2000% glad I hired her to handle all the florals/centerpieces.)
RE: coordination, she truly went above and beyond and was so responsive and helpful answering my many many questions. She gave great recommendations, had a hand in every part of the ceremony and reception, juggled all the vendors, and kept me from losing my sanity the week of. The day of was a dream and went so smoothly for us, so we just got to enjoy it and go with the flow. After the fact, I found out there were a few glitches (of course) but I had absolutely no idea, she handled them all with ease and professionalism, and all of my guests had an amazing time.
RE: florals, this is actually how I had found her, seeing another wedding she'd done, and she killed it. We told her our vision and had a few suggestions, but she really brought it forward and made the design fantastic. I am actually super sad I didn't save my bouquet...it was so gorgeous.
I'm not planning on getting married again :) but if I was, I'd use Megan again in a heartbeat!!! All of the recommends!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 3/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

What a miracle to have found Megan to help with our wedding. She did both flowers and day of planning for us and I can't imagine our wedding without her. Megan was so organized and helpful. The tension of planning just melted from my shoulders with the first checklist she sent my way. Megan's vision is amazing. I shared some of my ideas with her and she arranged them into what was a fairy tale day for me. We had a Sunday evening dinner wedding and Megan's floral work created such a warm, welcoming atmosphere our guests couldn't stop talking about it. Not to mention how much Megan's warm personality welcomed everyone and helped make all of our guests feel at home. In addition to the planning and floral services Megan provided, she was vital in giving me recommendations for others to help with our wedding. From cake to music to beauty, I felt like we had invited the most wonderful people to be a part of our day and it was thanks to Megan's help. I'm forever grateful and I highly encourage you to get in touch with her to bring your own wedding to life!

Profile Picture User5635323, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Ever Ours Events made our wedding stunning. Our wedding, which took place in an old garage, was made a visual splendor because of the gorgeous flower arrangements created by Megan. My bouquet was truly the most magnificent bouquet I have ever seen. In addition, all of the vendors recommended by Ever Ours Events were professional, within our price range, and truly made our wedding memorable. She helped to make wedding planning a breeze (which was very much needed as I was living out of the country at the time of wedding planning). I would highly recommend Ever Ours Events if you want a wedding that is timelessly beautiful.

Profile Picture User6456676, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

When I stumbled upon the Ever Ours website, I knew instantly that I wanted to work with them for our wedding. You could just tell by the photos that Megan has a special touch that she adds to flowers to make them unique and outstanding. Working with Megan was absolutely wonderful! When I first met with Megan it was like hanging out with a friend, and I don't know how she did it, but she totally pieced together my crazy thought process and understood the vision I was trying to create. We wanted flowers that captured the essence of fall without being your typical oranges and reds. Also, for the centerpieces, I wanted a "midnight in an enchanted garden" look and all I had was lanterns with fairy lights. Megan created a recipe of flowers that were beautiful shades of burgundy, blush, and muted pinks to capture the romantic feel of fall. The foliage she added into the flowers was absolutely stunning. For our centerpieces, she added candle votives, moss, and tiny bundles of flowers to give it that enchanted garden look. Our guests raved about how beautiful the centerpieces looked!! Everything was absolutely gorgeous!! I can't thank Megan enough for the beautiful job that she did. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a florist.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Megan was so wonderful to work with. She really listens to what the bride has as a vision and helps make that vision come true. About 2 months before the wedding I remember calling Megan because I was having second thoughts on the style of votive being used for the centerpieces and I wasn't sure it was what I really wanted. She talked through things with me and helped determine what I really wanted. She definitely put me at ease and I had doubts that my wedding day would be perfect. The flower bouquets and arrangements at the reception were gorgeous. I had no disappointments!

Profile Picture Deidre, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Outstanding support and management of our son and daughter in laws wedding

Profile Picture Cathy, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Megan performed two services for us...
1-flowers and decor- absolutely beautiful and elegant...she has a wonderful aestetic for fine detail and a French flair!
2-day of wedding planner- if you are looking for someone to make your day magical and stressfree, look no further....she handles every detail and works well with all vendors! SO HAPPY MEGAN WAS ON OUR TEAM

Profile Picture User5306881, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Amazing, responsive, reliable, talented, and fun! Megan and her team were absolutely lovely to work with in preparing for our wedding day as well as on the day of our wedding. I will admit, I am someone who knew what she wanted in terms of wedding flowers, but hiring Megan allowed me to take a back seat and let her be the professional. After all, she’s the expert – and expert she was. Megan is beyond responsive, and I never felt as though she was just trying to cross my (many, many) questions off her list. She always responded with a thorough and thoughtful message, providing insight on things I didn’t even think of. The best decision we made was to hire Megan and her team as our day of coordinators and florist. She provides you with the most helpful and detailed timeline and vendor directory, as well as reaches out to all of your vendors prior to the wedding. I am certain that there were little glitches that we were never even informed of, because Megan and her team handled them without us having to know. If you want a florist or day of coordinator who makes you feel like you’re her only client (even though you know you’re not), responds to inquires almost immediately, is reliable, and not to mention one of the sweetest people you’ll ever meet – hire Megan, who has a great and giving sense of profession, making her someone that you WANT to spend your wedding day with.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/20/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Megan was so helpful in helping us plan our wedding. She gave us so many great ideas. She was always available when we had questions. We would highly recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Barbara, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Ever Ours designed and created the bridal party bouquets and floral table arrangements for our son and daughter-in-law's wedding. Everything was stunning, and we received dozens of compliments from the guests. Megan and her crew provided exceptional attention to detail and stayed in constant contact with us during the planning stages and on the day of the wedding. All at a very reasonable and competitive price. We highly recommend Ever Ours Events!

Profile Picture Ken & Lisa, 6/20/15, 1 Review