Ever After Weddings Reviews

69 Reviews for Ever After Weddings

1 User photo

Ever After Weddings 1

Krystle · Married on 08/04/2018

We were looking for an officiant to do a non-religious ceremony and we came across Cathy on the Knot. We met with her and she was a very sweet woman with a lot of experience in the wedding business. She was also very prompt with her e-mails and was always available when we had questions. What sold me was the ability to customize our ceremony ourselves - we were given a book with different examples and we chose the ones that we liked the most and best fit the ceremony we were planning to have. Our guests told us many times that our ceremony was beautiful, and we had Cathy to thank for that! She took care of the license and the witness signing so it all was a breeze on our wedding day.

Alexis · Married on 06/02/2018

Cathy stepped in at the last minute for us when our friend was unable to officiate. From our first phone conversation, she was incredibly helpful and answered all of our questions. We had read a few books about planning your own ceremony, but Cathy really helped us pull it all together – what sections were important, what could be left out, and what order everything goes in. She was very easy to work with, and responded to emails quickly. It’s obvious that she’s been doing this for a long time and really knows what she’s talking about! She did an amazing job helping to plan and then officiating our ceremony, and I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant.

Ever After Weddings 2

Christiane · Married on 11/18/2017

My husband and I recently got married on November 18, 2017, and had the pleasure of having Reverend Cathy Glenn to officiate the wedding. From the day we hired Cathy, she has been nothing but supportive in making sure that our ceremony goes as plan. Cathy was easy to communicate with and was always easy to reach whenever we had any questions or concerns. She was a huge help and even assisted us in creating our ceremony program. When the big day finally came, everything went perfectly! The ceremony was beautiful, leaving myself and the guests very moved. Cathy did an amazing job and I would 100% recommend her to any couple planning to get married!

Nicole · Married on 10/29/2017

If you want an amazing wedding ceremony that all your family and friends will rave about, call Cathy Glenn at Ever After Weddings. She is professional, friendly, and organized. She answers your every question and offers great suggestions that truly enrich your ceremony. She and her team conducted our rehearsal with efficiency and the entire bridal party felt confident and ready at the end of the day. On the day of our wedding she and her team arrived early, kept the bridal party on track and set the mood for a wonderful ceremony. Her delivery was eloquent and moving. My daughter was included in the ceremony and everyone loved it! I want to thank Cathy and her amazing team for helping to make our wedding day one that my husband, daughter and I will always remember with great joy.

Rob · Married on 10/28/2017

Cathy helped from the moment we contacted her. She is friendly, customer service oriented, and helped with ideas for our wedding that greatly enhanced the whole experience. She answered all of our questions in a timely manner and was always happy to help. The location and weather was perfect and the ceremony started right on time without a hitch. Thanks Cathy for making our wedding better than imagined!

Barry · Married on 05/15/2017

Cathy did a wonderful ceremony for us! It was all very coordinated and Cathy provided a menu of options for us to choose from, both in words and in optional services. No surprises - very good! She also helped us pick a nice venue - Thank you Cathy!

Barry and Robyn Petty

Ryan · Married on 02/12/2017

Very professional and kind. Our destination wedding in San Diego was that much easier because of Cathy's professional customer service.

Eden · Married on 01/07/2017

Cathy was a fabulous officiant and contributed greatly to our beautiful wedding ceremony. We met with Cathy several months prior to our wedding and she was very helpful in walking us through the steps of how we wanted to create our ceremony. She was extremely professional and we would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding officiant!

Sent on 02/03/2017

Ever After Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. I was an honor and a privilege to officiate your ceremony. The day was gorgeous and you were stunning. I wish you both the very best.

Blanca · Married on 12/17/2016

Cathy made our wedding day perfect. Our ceremony was just what we were anticipating it was very romantic. Everyone after the ceremony was telling us that it was so beautiful in every way and just the perfect time length. We loved the fact that Cathy incorporated a biblical passage that was just lovely. Cathy gave us instruction on how the flow was going to be before the ceremony which was much appreciated because we were both very nervous. Cathy has such a calm voice that made the ceremony absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much for making our day so special!!

Janet · Married on 10/15/2016

With Cathy by our side, we had ease and fun and so much joy! Her guidance and choice of words that seemed written just for us kept us spellbound. And, we jumped of the broom! She made it a very special day for us.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Ever After Weddings's reply:

Hi Janet, Thank you so much for your kind words. I had such a great time officiating your ceremony and your vacation home venue was perfect for an intimate beach wedding.

Karen · Married on 10/08/2016

Cathy is simply wonderful. From the initial conversation to the follow up after the wedding, she was absolutely amazing!
    Initially, when we were looking for someone, all of the people we spoke to were pretty dry and were only interested in talking to us about pricing. When we spoke to Cathy, she truly showed interest and asked about family and was so personable, we knew she was the one to marry us.
    The entire ceremony was personalized for us and we were able to be involved with the entire process. We can sometimes be a little indecisive when it comes to things and Cathy was so patient and helpful throughout the entire process. The whole ceremony was beautiful, it exceeded out expectations.
    Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Ever After Weddings's reply:

Hi Karen, Thank you for the wonderful review! Couples like you and James make my ministry as a wedding officiant a blessing every day.

tanya · Married on 10/01/2016

Cathy was an amazing officiant for our wedding at our home in Jamul. She made the planning so easy with templates for us to use. We recommend having Cathy involved in the rehearsal so you know what to expect from the ceremony. She made us feel so comfortable with the entire process and made the ceremony exceptional. Thank you, Cathy!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Ever After Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your kinds words. It was an honor to officiate your unique and fun ceremony! The inclusion of your beloved pet was extra special!

Stephanie · Married on 08/27/2016

We found Cathy from Ever After Weddings after lots of searching and sifting through tons of reviews on pretty much every review website imaginable. As soon as we met her we knew that she was the perfect choice. On top of being very kind (important!), we could tell she knew her stuff and provided us with the direction we needed but didn't yet have in regards to shaping our ceremony.

Cathy provided us with a format and lots of choices of text to piece our service together. We were able to choose all of the passages to personalize our ceremony to make it perfect for us. It couldn't have been easier and our ceremony couldn't have been more beautiful. Cathy is a true professional and this was clear from start to finish. We couldn't be happier with our experience and would recommend Cathy and Ever After Weddings to every couple out there who are searching for the perfect officiant.

Sent on 11/11/2016

Ever After Weddings's reply:

Stephanie, Thank you so much for your beautiful words. I know I've said it before but I want to say again how wonderful it was to officiate your ceremony. I wish you both the very best!

Mac · Married on 07/28/2016

Cathy Glenn at Ever After Weddings was an excellent officiant. We found her to be responsive, timely and made herself available to speak when we needed to. She was accommodating and helped guide us through the planning with great advice. She provided us with a variety of options to craft a unique and personal experience. She was very kind and professional. The photographer she provided us with was excellent. We planned our wedding from Arizona with her completely by computer and phone.

Cathy Glenn is just wonderful! As mother of the bride when my daughter Kate and I were planning her wedding it was important for us to have an officiant scheduled right away. I have had personal experience with Cathy. She married my husband and I on Halloween Day 2014 and I knew she would be perfect for my daughter’s wedding. On the day of my daughter’s wedding Cathy arrived early and spoke with my daughter to give her some last minute details on the ceremony. Cathy has a very calming nature. She will make you feel at ease right away. My daughter also commented to me on how Cathy made her feel so comfortable and calmed her nerves. The ceremony was just beautiful. Cathy is so kind and gracious. She truly has a gift. I have two more daughters to marry one day and Cathy will be the first person I call. Thank you Cathy for making my wedding and my daughter’s wedding a truly beautiful and memorable experience. I highly recommend Cathy Glenn officiate your special day!
    Jackie M.

Sent on 08/04/2016

Ever After Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review! It was so special to officiate ceremonies for both mother and daughter!

Vernon · Married on 06/25/2016

I am writing this Review to help other couples who plan to have an intimate or traditional wedding ceremony select the right Officiant if one will be needed to perform the ceremony. I searched the Internet for Officiants and found quite a few listed in the San Diego County area and read the Reviews. Most of the Reviews were not good until I read several of the Reviews that were posted for Officiant Cathy Glenn at www.EverAfterWeddings.com. Cathy Glenn can also be reached at Cathy@everafterweddings.com.
    I was very impressed with the Reviews for Officiant Cathy Glenn therefore I contacted her and she was just as professional, personable and informative as the Reviews had stated. I found Cathy Glenn to be the consummate professional. She answered every question that I had and provided me with various service options to include the type of ceremony that she could perform; samples of wedding vows; how she could be dressed to perform the ceremony i.e., suit, religious robe, professional dress etc. Cathy Glenn advised me of each step and process that would take place and she left nothing undone. I felt confident in her abilities and her honesty. Her communication was impeccable. We communicated via email for the most part and she kept me informed every step of the way on every detail.
    I cannot say enough about how satisfied I was with Cathy Glenn’s service and how she conducts business. She is absolutely perfect and she is an excellent Officiant! If you need an Officiant to perform your wedding ceremony, I highly recommend Cathy Glenn!!! You will not be disappointed. She is the Best in my opinion!!! Vernon J.

Ryan · Married on 05/07/2016

Deciding on an officiant for our wedding seemed like a daunting task, but thankfully Cathy made the process a pleasant and enjoyable experience. We were able to reach a great level of comfort with Cathy during our meetings in preparation for the big day. She made deciding on our ceremony simple and clear and provided lovely feedback along the way. Cathy was definitely a calming force in what can be a busy time period. She gave us such a wonderful ceremony that we will be forever grateful. Thankyou!

Go with Cathy. She knows what she is doing and will design the ceremony of your dreams. She is professional, sweet and has lots of tools to help you get exactly what you want. We wanted short sweet and personal, and it's exactly the feel of our ceremony. Thank you!!

Sent on 04/03/2016

Ever After Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It was an honor to officiate your ceremony.

Jasmine · Married on 01/16/2016

My husband and I would highly recommend Cathy Glenn to officiate your wedding.

With the little time we had to work with her due to being in Alaska, Mrs. Cathy made sure to provide us with all the information we needed in regards of the wedding ceremony. Should you decide to use one of her vows, Mrs. Cathy has a wide selection to choose from. She has multiple wedding packages that will meet your budget.

We were very pleased to see Mrs. Cathy show up early for the ceremony and she made sure everything was going to run smoothly for our perfect day. Everyone was in awe during the ceremony and it wouldn’t have been the same without Mrs. Cathy’s help.

Diana · Married on 12/19/2015

I would highly recommend Cathy to anyone! She helped us to create our dream wedding on a beach in San Diego! We told her who we were and what we wanted, and she gave us fantastic advice to help us choose the ideal location (the Wedding Bowl) and a ceremony that beautifully blended the personalities of both the bride and the groom. She has a calming presence and is clearly very experienced. We received many compliments on the moving ceremony that she provided. She gave us a book containing vows and speeches for the ceremony that reflected a wide variety of personalities and belief systems, giving us the freedom to choose any combination for her wording and even to add our own wording and edits. Her delivery of what we chose was beautiful. She helped us choose a wedding package that provided everything that we needed, including lovely decorations. She also took care of all of the paperwork for us, and guided us through the process of getting our wedding license. With her help, we didn't need a wedding planner. Cathy Glenn is a one stop shop for creating your perfect wedding at a reasonable price. We don't know what we would have done without her!

Gretch · Married on 12/02/2015

My husband and I are so happy to have found Cathy Glenn of Ever After Weddings!

They offer varieties of wedding packages, all of which designed to let the couples enjoy their stress-free wedding preparations. Apart from the convenience of their packages, the service and guidance provided by Cathy are outstanding!

She has a compilation of different ceremony texts couples could choose from. She is also very accommodating with mixing/combining together these texts. Cathy took the time to help us create the ceremony texts that best suit our personalities.

She accommodated our specific requests like designs of the flower arrangements on the arch, the bouquet, and what flowers we do not want to use. We provided her photos of how we wanted the setup to look like and she was able to nicely replicate it.

She provided us clear details on how the ceremony will proceed and what we need to do - very helpful as my husband and I haven't attended a lot of weddings so we were not actually too familiar on how things go.

Cathy also had given us recommendations for ceremony locations and she even gave us details on how to apply for permits. We ended up getting her recommended location and we couldn't be happier with the choice!

We really like how she was very responsive to all of our emails and calls. She had provided us answers to all of our inquiries very quickly. Cathy was very nice and patient with us. Even after the wedding, she was giving us ideas where we could go for honeymoon!

On the day of our wedding, Cathy was early and very deeply involved in making sure the everything is ready. She was reminding us how the sequence of events will go. We really felt supported and felt at ease that everything will turn out nice.. And it did!!!

We highly recommend the services offered by Cathy Glenn of Ever After Weddings! Thank you Cathy for making our wedding preparation go smoothly and for helping making our day so special!!

Melissa · Married on 11/20/2015

Having an amazing officiant that you feel comfortable with on your big day is important. When we were looking for an officiant that we were comfortable with, we were amazed at how fast this happened. We met with Cathy at her home and felt welcomed! We quickly connected with her and were able to book our wedding day with her that same exact day! Since that meeting, she has been very responsive to emails throughout the entire time (which is very soothing for a bride!). I was very pleased with her service and both the groom and I were glad we had Cathy at our wedding in November. It couldn't have went any better! Thank you so much for everything you have done. I would highly recommend Cathy to anyone looking for a passionate, understanding, and responsive officiant.

Patrick & Melissa

I was so lucky to find such an amazing person to spend our special day with. I actually totally forgot to book an officiant and only had less than a month to book someone. I didn't think October would be such a busy month until I started finding out most of the officiants I was recommended were already booked. Then I started looking on the knot and found a few that were open and i thought would be great. Cathy was actually the first person we met with, but we knew right away she would be perfect. She helped us put together our vows and set up our sand ceremony. Even after the reception everyone kept telling us how lovely the ceremony was and how great everything turned out. We just want to thank you again for making our day so amazing and memorable.

Jennifer · Married on 04/18/2015

I was an out of town bride who wanted to get married on the beach, which seems like an easy task, San Diego is loaded with beaches however, it is not as easy as it sounds. I wanted to get married on Pacific Beach which is a very busy public beach and to throw in one more loop, I was getting married during Spring Break. I called 2 other ministers before calling Cathy and they both refused to do the ceremony on that particular beach. When I was speaking to Cathy explaining where I wanted to have the ceremony and that I wanted chairs for 40+ guests, the beautiful arch, a sand ceremony, etc. I was expecting to get the same response, but to my great delight she said not a problem, and we will even add some music to your ceremony! I was beyond ecstatic and instantly put at ease that my wedding was going to happen just the way I had envisioned it. We had great contact mostly thru e-mail which was perfect, when ever I had a question, I would shoot it over to her and get a very timely response to all my questions. Cathy also did my flowers, and I must say I had the most beautiful bouquet of stargazer lilies I had ever seen. My only regret is that I didn't have her do all the flowers for my reception. If you are looking for a wonderful, nice, professional officiant, who listens to your ideas and does her best to fulfill your wishes Reverend Cathy Glenn is who you are looking for!!