Ever After Videography Reviews

2 | Harvest, AL

2 Reviews for Ever After Videography

Amy · Married on 03/09/2013

With Ever After Videography you can never go wrong. They pay such attention to detail and are so considerate and professional to everyone they are around. Their videos are beautiful pieces of art and a true statement of love from our wedding day.

Sent on 12/12/2013

daria · Married on 07/13/2013

2.2
      1.5
      1.0
      1.0
      2.5

Our video has the videographers in most of the scenes videotaping themselves, made the video with no transitions, just black opening and no close. Looks like they just slapped it together because we chose the cheapest package. We got better video from a friends cell phone! Nothing like what they advertise on their site.

Sent on 11/28/2013

Ever After Videography's reply:

Daria, I have addressed many of your concerns with you personally. As I have explained, many of your issues with the video could have been easily fixed with your contracted re-edit, and I have offered to do so. However, you never made any attempt to use this re-edit. There are many transitions in your video.

Everything done to the videos on my website was done to both your footage, and you can see that your teaser follows the same format as all the others on our Vimeo account, and I invite you and others to take a look at them to compare.

Unfortunately, one section of the video was filmed in locations very difficult to film live video in. There was no way to get the requested multiple camera coverage without including myself and my assistant in some shots. I chose to use footage from both cameras for a more dynamic edit, but we could easily have changed that to reduce the number of shots my assistant and I appeared in - had we been asked. Unfortunately sometimes our filming options can be limited by the location.

You have received many services free of charge above and beyond the package you actually paid for in our quest to provide a great experience. These additions include providing you with raw footage, returning to the location a second day to record something at your explicit request, working an unpaid hour when the schedule changed, and editing a second teaser trailer. I also allowed you a non-standard payment plan.

I am sorry you are so displeased despite all of this, and I am sorry that we turned out to be such a poor fit for one another. I wish you and your husband happiness in your new marriage.