Ever After Sound Reviews

7 | Anoka, MN

7 Reviews for Ever After Sound

Melanie · Married on 10/08/2011

They were great to work with and made the wedding a fun event for everyone.. Very affordable and professional. It touched my heart that the dj had brought glow in the dark braclets for the kids. My daughter thought that was great! I had a blast and didn't have to worry once about the music. THANKS for making my evening wonderful! Would recommend to Anyone!!

Sent on 08/29/2012

Tonya · Married on 05/14/2011

They were awesome, on time, and very polite. I have and will continue to recommend them to all that are looking!

Sent on 12/23/2011

Jenny · Married on 11/13/2010

Ever after sound was awesome my husband and I choose the reception entertainment cordinator option. Adam made the party so much fun and people are still talking about it. Two thumbs up and I would highly recomend them. Also for the price the cordinator option is a must.

Sent on 01/03/2011

Carrie · Married on 07/12/2014

We had SUCH a spectacular wedding reception. This is partially because we're awesome people and have great friends and family. BUT 80% of the reason it was such a rocking party was because Ever After Sound provided beautiful lighting and very good DJ work playing to the audience and maintaining a full dance floor. The HIGHLIGHT of the entire day was the BLACKLIGHT HOUR. It was worth every penny.

Sent on 03/05/2015

Jess · Married on 09/29/2012

Adam was a pleasure to work with. He met with us several times prior to the wedding to be sure we were all on the same page and he was very helpful and insightful with planning the ceremony and reception. His experience shone through immensly when we would have ideas and suggestions. Our ceremony was great and the reception was fun!!! We had quite a different mix of people at our reception and I think he definitely played music that catered to the whole crowd. He really listens to you and makes sure your day is great!!! The uplighting was awesome and made the atmosphere so much more beautiful!! Great vendor!!

Sent on 10/17/2012

Heidi · Married on 08/02/2014

4.2
      3.5

I worked with Adam, the owner for Ever after to book, and our DJ was Kevin. The wedding was amazing, Tony was a great DJ and the dance floor was packed the entire night, which was exactly what I wanted. My only hang up was the website, it was not very easy to navigate and it was not easy to communicate what I wanted to Adam, knowing my DJ would be different and we did not have an opportunity to talk to him until 5 days prior. I felt like I got an amazing DJ in the end and I would recommend them, I would encourage asking a lot of questions up front about what type of commitment and communication you can expect between the owner, DJ and the bride.

Sent on 08/05/2014

Ever After Sound's reply:

Thank you for expressing your concerns about the planning website. It is a newer system and any feedback is greatly appreciated.
  • Brandy

Brandy · Married on 10/05/2013

3.4
      2.5
      3.0
      3.5

The owner was our DJ. The day of our wedding he was perfect, absolutely no complaints. Leading up to the wedding had some trouble with the web site, getting responses to emails in a timely matter, and just simple follow through. But would hire and recommend him, based on the wedding evening.

Sent on 10/20/2013