Ever After Photography Reviews

8 | Schertz, TX

8 Reviews for Ever After Photography

Brooke · Married on 11/29/2009

Leah did an amazing job on our wedding photos. She even came all the way back to Texas from Arizona to photograph our wedding! Leah is professional and curtious and went out of her way to ensure that my husband and I had all of the moments that we wanted captured. I HIGHLY recommend Ever After Photography for weddings, special events, or even family portraits. Leah is AWESOME!!!!

Sent on 12/23/2009

Lindsay · Married on 10/24/2009

Leah was an absolute dream. From engagement pictures to Morning After the wedding photos, I can't possibly say enough good things about her. Not only is she incredibly talented, but she's so easy going and great to work with too.

My entire family thought she was amazing and told me over and over how nice and fun she was. Then when they saw the photos from the wedding, they couldn't get over it. They were stunning. She captured the mood and special moments perfectly.

Photography was a very important part of my wedding. Looking back, I am so SO glad that we booked Leah. Out of all our vendors, she was the one I would never even think twice about booking again.

Highly, HIGHLY recommended!

Sent on 11/18/2009

Mark · Married on 05/09/2009

I would highly recommend Leah/Ever After Photography for wedding photography.
    Leah was very responsive to our need for a 'last minute' photographer, as we booked Leah just 1 week before our wedding.

Leah was also very courteous and kind, and caring about the wedding photography provided. Because of Leah's sensitive and caring point of view towards the wedding, I believe Leah captured those 'special moments' that many other photographers would miss. Also, Ever After Photography, was very well priced for the photography, and went 'above and beyond' our expectations.

We are very pleased with our wedding images, and highly recommend Ever After Photography and Leah!

Sent on 05/26/2009
  • Y

Mandy · Married on 11/08/2008

I just adore Leah. It has been such a pleasure to work with her and I look forward to working with her in the future. I live 5 hours away from San Antonio, TX, where my husband and I got married. It’s not easy planning a wedding when you’re that far away. Leah made it less stressful. She was so easy to work with, especially with me being out of town. We were in constant communication whether it was email or phone calls, and she was very flexible especially when BJ and I made planes to come in town to meet with her. One of the many things I love about Leah is that she made a point to get to know both BJ and I not only as individuals but also how we were as a couple to really capture us in our pictures. I love her work. Every time I see the slideshows she as created for us, they bring tears to my eyes and make me kind relive those moments. I would recommend her to anybody that wants a moment in there life captured in such away they can’t even explain it.

Sent on 11/18/2008

Marie · Married on 09/27/2008

I am very pleased with my photographer.

Sent on 10/10/2008

Wendy · Married on 06/21/2008

Leah rocks!! She is fun and very easy to work with. Had a great time with her and the pictures turned out awesome.

Sent on 08/14/2008

Grace & Joseph · Married on 06/07/2008

My daughter's quinceanera (debut 15 yrs old) was extremely important to me and wanted everything just right! Ms. Leah's tremendously artistic sight and expertise made this so memorable for us. From the moment we met Ms. Leah, I felt she gave "herself" to the event. This meant she totally personalized it....although I may be one of many of customers, I felt like her ONLY customer. Her total compassion and love for her profession is in MY daughter's quince photos. Catching every precious and now memorable moment only brings happy emotional tears to my eyes. Ms. Leah is a warm hearted professional with that touch of "devotion" that is so important these days. Her ideas and suggestions were unlimited. We terribly enjoyed her. Although I may not have the experience to compare her service......Ms. Leah's work comes from the heart and it shows. We were so very ecstatic and lucky to have found her service. I would and have so often recommended her to many. I will be using her services from here on out. Thank you.

Sent on 06/26/2008

Casey · Married on 04/28/2007

I am so happy to be writing this review. Leah of Ever After photography is not only very professional, she is also extremely friendly. She really seems to go the extra mile to insure you are happy with what she is doing for you. Leah is very good about telling you what you should expect from her, so there are no surprises. One of the things that I liked most about Leah was that she made me feel comfortable at a time when it was very easy to be stressed.
    Working with Leah on my wedding and bridal portraits was only the beginning for me. Since my wedding Leah has photographed me while I was pregnant, my baby @ the hospital the day after she was born, and done another photo shoot for us when she was 3 weeks old. I am 100% committed to using her for all my photography needs from now on.
    I have recommended Ever After photography many times since 1st using them. I would suggest that you not only call them, but you do it right away.

Sent on 04/02/2008