Ever After Memories Reviews

Ever After Memories 1
  • Jackie

Jackie Babe · Married on 09/14/2019

Above & Beyond

My fiancé and I reached out to Kathy for our upcoming wedding, and while she was unavailable on our date she very kindly went out of her way to create a list of other officiants she personally recommended and confirmed availability for. It was a very professional and deeply appreciated gesture from a total stranger. Thank you, Kathy!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Ever After Memories's reply:

Wow! What a nice surprise. Thank you so much, Jackie! I really appreciate your note. When couple's come to me, it's so hard to turn them away when I'm unavailable. It's makes me happy to know that I can help a little bit even if I can't be there for your big day. I wish you and Roberto safe travels and all the best for a beautiful wedding day!
  • Vineet

Vineet Dhawan · Married on 05/25/2019

The Best ....

Kathy has the ability to personalize the event to a point that she ensure's to brings the best out in a couple, the family et al.

Sent on 06/12/2019
    Ever After Memories 2

Ever After Memories's reply:

Thanks so much, Vineet! The experience I had with you, Maushmi and your whole family was truly unforgettable. That whole afternoon was filled with wonderful heartfelt moments in a magical setting. I wish you all many happy years to come. Please keep in touch!
  • Patricia

Patricia Gloersen · Married on 05/23/2019

Fantastic officiant!

We had a private at home ceremony booked not even a month in advance. She was so wonderful and even made our ceremony feel personalized. Would highly recommend to anyone wanting a beautiful ceremony that really focuses on you!

Sent on 06/08/2019

Ever After Memories's reply:

Thanks so much, Patricia, for your kind words! I loved your cozy celebration surrounded by a a few close friends (and cat kids!) All my best to you both and please keep in touch! -Kathy

Lydia · Married on 01/19/2019

Love love love Kathy!

I can't recommend Kathy enough! She was so sweet to work with and our ceremony was absolutely perfect. She really brought our personalities into the ceremony and it felt perfectly tailored to us!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Ever After Memories's reply:

Lydia - Thank you so much! I had a great time getting to know you, Chris AND Dakota - your adorable canine flower girl. I look forward to seeing what costume you come up with for your first MARRIED Halloween and all your new chapters to come. Congratulations to you both! -Kathy

Stephanie · Married on 10/27/2018

Completely custom, and absolutely perfect!

I can’t even begin to thank Kathy and Ever After Memories. We had a completely custom ceremony, that was totally about us. It went with the theme of our wedding, our personalities, it was a little humorous, a lot sentimental, and full of love. The time Kathy spent getting to know us showed. She kept me calm, and was always available if I had questions, and not just about her service. She had recommendations for vendors if I didn’t have one. She was such a support for me! Would 100% recommend Ever After Memories to anyone!

Sent on 01/19/2019

Ever After Memories's reply:

Oh Stephanie!! Thank you so much for these kind words. I had a great time working with you, Sean and Anne as well. I'm just so glad your wedding day went just as you imagined and I am honored to have been apart of it. Your words leave me speechless and feeling amazing. Thanks again and please keep in touch!!! Kathy
  • Alex

Alex Leighton · Married on 08/04/2018

Have a wedding that reflects who you are!

Choosing Kathy Vass as our minister was one of the best decisions of our wedding. When speaking with other potential ministers, it isn’t always clear if they’re completely interested in your own unique special moment. This was not the case with Kathy. She is very easy to talk to and be open with. We were very comfortable sharing our story with her from the moment we met. In fact, we stayed with her for over 4 hours chatting and getting to know each other. Kathy is unique among officiates as she will record the sharing of your relationship story so she can put together a video for your 1 year anniversary! What a cool idea! Kathy is clearly in it for the celebration of love and partnership that a wedding should be. She was happy to make the wedding feel it was ‘ours’ and not completely based in traditions; she suggested some less common traditions/ wordings that highlighted the special moment but matched our personalities and relationship as well. We are so happy to know that our wedding was a reflection of us. It makes us both so happy to look back on that day, surrounded by our closest friends and family, and know that we were shepherded into our married life by such a wonderful and kind person. We recommend Kathy to all our friends and anyone who wants to have a wedding focused on a celebration of their love.

Sent on 01/27/2019

Ever After Memories's reply:

Rianna and Alex - This is the most amazing letter! Thank you both so much for not only the honor of officiating your wedding but then sharing these kinds words. I am overwhelmed with gratitude to get to work with beautiful couples like you. Yours is a story and a wedding I will surely never forget! Thank you very, very much!!