Ever After Florals Reviews

118 | Phoenix, AZ

118 Reviews for Ever After Florals

Nicole · Married on 01/15/2017

Jen is absolutely amazing! She is such a sweet person. I love working with her. She created our vision for flowers for our wedding perfectly. She always goes above and beyond! Do not hesitate to have her design flowers for your wedding. She has wonderful ideas. Thank you so much for your hard work!

Lacee · Married on 06/04/2016

The owner of Ever After Florals, Jen, is the sweetest most personable person you'll ever meet. I came to our first meeting with a couple of Pinterest pictures and examples of what I wanted and Jen was literally finishing my sentences and knew exactly what I was going for. She worked with me on my budget and allowed me to use some pre-bought items for centerpieces which saved me a ton of money. Her prices are VERY reasonable.
    Our wedding day set record heat of 117 degrees outside but somehow all of our flowers looked absolutely amazing. Jen when above and beyond our expectations. She planned and executed to the T. My bouquet literally took my breath away.
    We would recommend her for any type of floral design that you need. Absolutely fab!!!

Ever After Florals created awesome bouquets and boutonnières for my wedding!! I love that we were also able to do bouquets for the Mothers of the bride/groom instead of going the corsage route. My flowers were absolutely gorgeous and I loved the arrangement as it was exactly what I was looking for. After the wedding, I put my bouquet in the fridge in a vase of water as we were heading straight off to our honeymoon, when we got back home about a week later, the flowers still looked amazing which speaks to their freshness!! Jen is an amazing person and a great businesswoman!! This review was long over due as my wedding date was 12/5/15, but wanted to say that I would definitely recommend Ever After Florals - Thanks Jen!!!!

• Kasey

Kasey · Married on 04/11/2015

Words cannot describe how thankful I am for everything Jen did for me! I admittedly had a tight budget and big floral dreams. Jen understood and absolutely worked hard to deliver the vision I had within my price range. Everything beyond exceeded my expectations and created the most beautiful and stunning environment. She complimented and enhanced both the freshness of my spring time wedding venue with my glitz and glam style. It was absolutely incredible. I didn't feel like I had a cookie cutter floral design it truly felt like Jen was in my head to capture all of my visions and not only bring them to life, but to blow me away. My first "bridal moment" was when I saw my bouquet and cried! One of my bridesmaids yelled "finally!" Because I was so calm prior, that truly says it all! Just amazing! I was elated!! Also, all of that said, I feel like I made a friend with Jen which was amazing and I felt like I could really trust in her. Couldn't ask for better!

• Maria

Maria · Married on 04/12/2014

Jen is so helpful – she is involved in the Arizona State Florist Association and is very knowledgeable of all kinds of flowers and flora, and therefore able to tell us all about the flowers we had in mind and what would best complement our selections at varying price points. I brought pictures (via pinterest) to our meetings and she helped me sort through the garden romantic themed arrangements and bouquets to create something spectacular for our wedding. We incorporated a scroll of petals for our aisle and it came out absolutely beautifully, even though we had quite a bit of wind on our wedding day! I absolutely loved my bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, table arrangements and cake flowers. They all coordinated perfectly without being too matchy-matchy. Jen really goes out of her way to add special details, like coordinating ribbon/lace or the fact that she only uses multi-strand pearl bracelets for her corsages which really was a nice touch. She is patient and sweet, and she was the most affordable of the 3 quotes we received while still providing great service. She worked with me to meet our budget without sacrificing the beauty of the arrangements and bouquets. Jen was great to work with and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/06/2014

Ever After Florals's reply:

Thank you for your review! It was my pleasure designing for you and I am so happy you loved your flowers! Still one of my faves. Happy Anniversary soon. I can not believe it's almost been a full year since your wedding!

Dawn · Married on 11/09/2013

We came to Jen with Ever After Florals pretty late in our planning process and thank goodness she was able to help us out. We had a vague idea of what we wanted when we met with her and she was able to create beautiful bouquets and decorations that incorporated succulents and a modern feel. Our expectations were far exceeded. She is truly talented and so much fun to work with!

Ashley · Married on 11/02/2013

We were referred to Jen at Ever After Florals from a good friend. And, after meeting with a couple florists before Jen, we knew right away when meeting with her, that she was our gal! Jen is fantastic and her work is beautiful! I felt that picking out florals was one of the most difficult parts of wedding planning (I am a visionary person), but when Jen and I met, she displayed cards with pictures of the florals we were discussing, and let me tell you, this won me over! I could envision what all my pieces were going to look like!
    When I saw my center pieces and floral decorations around the ceremony and reception site, I couldn't have been happier. Jen rocked it! It looked absolutely beautiful! And, she stayed within my budget, but I felt like everything looked much more expensive than it was.
    We are so thankful for Jen's work! Definitely recommend Ever After Florals!

Allison · Married on 04/05/2013

Everything was great and on time!

Laura · Married on 03/23/2013

Jen is fantastic! :) My flowers were perfect! She was willing to work within my budget and really was able to see my vision! I feel like I have gained a friend in Jen! I would recommend her to any bride to be!

• Whitney

Whitney · Married on 02/16/2013

WOW....Jen and her crew ROCK the house! The florals were just outstanding. You really out did yourself. I am so happy that you guys went above and beyond to make Whitney's wedding a dream come true. Jen you are such a doll....every bride should be so lucky to have the honor to work with YOU. You made the room and the tables look just fantastic!!!!

Thank you for everything you are AMAZING!

Jacque, the mother of the bride

Ann · Married on 02/09/2013

First off, Jen is AMAZING!!!!!!!!! Seriously one of my favorite people! I had SO much fun meeting and talking with her!! She knows her stuff and has an amazing eye for design! I honestly slept better knowing that if anything went wrong at my wedding or looked out of place, Jen would take care of it! My flowers and centerpieces turned out perfect, very classy and elegant! I couldn't have been happier with my decision to go with Ever After Florals!

Leslie · Married on 11/10/2012

The flowers were absolutely beautiful, but beyond that Jen is a gem to work with! She was always responsive to my questions, was on time with delivering (even beat me to the church), and is reasonable in price.

eva · Married on 10/13/2012

Jennifer was amazing, very professional and very passionate about her job. My flowers were beautiful !!!!
    She was very affordable. I would highly recommend her to anyone!!

• nicole

nicole · Married on 06/10/2012

Thank you Jen for doing such a wonderful job on the flowers! From our first meeting I knew she was on the same path with my vision. My Bouquet was beautiful. It also smelled wonderful. She is amazing at what she does, and I highly recommend Ever After Florals

• Danielle

Danielle · Married on 06/02/2012

Jen did my flowers for my wedding in June and when I got to my venue and saw them I was in awe. They were absolutely gorgeous and everything I had wanted. She takes your wedding colors and your style and creates beautiful bouquets that fit you. Everyone in the bridal party loved their flowers and my bridesmaids absolutely loved their bouquets. She even incorporated my great grandmothers pendant onto my bouquet that really made it even more personalized. I highly recommend Ever After Florals to any bride-to-be. Thank you Jen!

Sent on 06/03/2012

Ever After Florals's reply:

So very happy that you loved everything! I wish I would have been able to see you and your reaction, as I thought your bouquet was pretty amazing too! You will have to let me know when you get your photos back as I'd love to post a few of you and your girls with the bouquets. You chose such great colors! Congratulations and I wish you a happily... Ever After! :)
  • Hanna

Hanna · Married on 05/19/2012

From the second I met Jen I knew that she was the perfect person to provide the floals for my wedding. She was so knowledgeable, friendly, and was easy to work with. I brought along a few pictures of bouquets I liked and instantly she understood my vision and showed me her great ideas for the ceremony, reception, and bouquets/boutonnieres. Throughout planning she accepted emails, calls, or texts and got back to me within a few days. On the day of the wedding I was so pleased with the final results that Ever After Florals created! I think that Ever After Florals is the best option for wedding flowers in the Valley and is such a great value for what you get. I would definitely recommend!!

• Leighanne

Leighanne · Married on 04/28/2012

I had a very unique vision of how I wanted my bouquet to look as my wedding theme was red roses & ivory ostrich feathers. Ever After Florals took my vision & made it into a reality! When I saw my bouquet for the first time, it brought tears to my eyes as it was even more PERFECT than my vision was! It was SO gorgeous I couldn't take my eyes off of it! I LOVED it SO much that I dried it out & I have it on display in my home. I am very impressed at the uniqueness & detail that was put into the making of my fairy tale bouquet! Thank you!!!

• Rhiannon

Rhiannon · Married on 04/21/2012

So when you start planning a wedding - and you end up having a budget - you start deciding what is on the top of your priority list. Well, my priorities were long, but definitely the big one was flowers. And there are definitely smart ways to budget flowers - and Jen of Ever After Florals helped us achieve THE perfect look and perfect budget.

My mom and visited 3 different florists, all of them were highly related, 2 of which were long, well established florists. They all knew what they were doing and had interpretations of the vision I expressed (and I went to the meetings with the same wedding images), but Jen was spot on with what I wanted. She could envision exactly the style and atmosphere I was going for, and knew that she could make it all work with the word "affordable." AND most importantly - "affordable" still looked glamorous, expensive, fresh, and perfect.

My bouquet was gorgeous, consisting of white and blush colored peonies, with some roses and white orchids with pink centers sprinkled throughout. Our centerpieces were absolutely impressive. With a bed of white hydrangeas resting in low silver container, with curly branches reaching up and out, white orchids spread throughout the branches, and beautiful, low lit votives hanging from the branches. Everything was gorgeous, classic, and elegant.

You could not ask for someone more professional, creative and attentive then Jen. Make an appointment with her now!!!

Liz · Married on 04/14/2012

LOVED everything Ever After Florals did. My flowers were better than I could have even imagined. SO nice to work with also.

Ashley · Married on 04/06/2012

Jen is an incredible florist. I booked her less than 2 months before my wedding. I was in a panic, and she calmed all of my nerves. She really listens to your vision for your wedding and how you want it to look, having ideas on how to have the flowers of your dreams in accordance to your budget. It was important for my shabby-chic theme to stay away from typical wedding flowers and arrangements. She was organized and timely on the day of my wedding. Her and her team were amazing assembling everything perfectly with my other decor and centerpieces, even putting the boutonnieres on all of the men, so they were perfect for pictures. She is creative, and thinks outside of the box for her ideas. Jen is perfect for the bride looking to have flowers different from any other wedding. She was open to all ideas and suggestions. Staying within my budget, but making it seem like I had spent triple what I paid for. The arch that she decorated for my ceremony, was so romantic in the sunset. Everything was perfect and exactly how I wanted, without me having to micro manage. This was important to me, because it was one less thing for me (or anyone else in my wedding) to worry about on the wedding day. Book her!!! Thanks so much Jen! =)

• Krista

Krista · Married on 03/16/2012

Jen at Ever After Florals provided amazing flowers for my wedding. Everyone was blown away by how beautiful they were! When I met Jen for the preliminary interview, we immediately clicked and she knew exactly what I wanted. She was attentive and quickly responded to emails. She was extremely professional and I loved working with her!

melissa · Married on 01/14/2012

Ever After Florals did an amazing job! I loved our flowers. Jennifer worked with our budget and she was very flexible! I highly recommend Ever After Florals!!!

Jennifer · Married on 11/12/2011

Amazing & gorgeous flowers!!! Absolutely incredible. Ever After Florals provided the most beautiful flowers and matched the look I was going for exactly. I would highly recommend using this vendor. Very happy. :-)

Kathy · Married on 11/12/2011

Jen provided a wonderful setting for the wedding and reception. She is a great person and so easy to work with. Very talented and it was a great decision to work with her! The Best!!

Paulett · Married on 10/16/2011

I had this vision of what my flowers were going to look like in my head. When I saw them for the first time, I was amazed. They were beyond what I had dreamed of. Jen did such a wonderful job with my color scheme. Every last detail was accounted for. She was very easy to work with. Very creative.