Ever After Events Reviews

Ever After Events 5
Ever After Events 6
Ever After Events 7

Jacqueline · Married on 05/28/2016

Chris at Ever After Events was such a pleasure to work with! He quickly responded to my many questions, and was able to find the exact centerpieces I was looking for just by me sending him a picture. He also constructed these amazing entrance ways that I just had to have!!! I received tons of compliments on the decor of my wedding when truly Ever After Events should have been the people getting the compliments. I'd highly recommend this company to all my family and friends!!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 10/02/2015

Chris did an amazing job! He truly went above and beyond to make our day special! I would absolutely recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/05/2015

sarah · Married on 09/25/2015

Ever After Events did an amazing job at our wedding. Chris was our DJ and was very energetic. He helped us pick out songs and gave us ideas for our event as well. We also used him for up-lighting, a photo booth, monograms for the walls and the smoke/fog machine. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Kevin · Married on 09/25/2015

Chris Florek at Ever After Events was a joy to work with. The drapery and lighting really transformed our room! He did a great job getting the monogram put together and displaying it in the room. Also the photo booth was fantastic! Very professional and courteous!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Lauren · Married on 09/06/2015

Ever after events was amazing! They transformed the venue into everything that I imagined. Many of my guests had been to that venue before and said they did not even recognize the place! They draped the stages beautifully for both my reception and ceremony! They also did the up-lighting, which made the whole room just stand out. Our monogram which was projected on the wall was beyond my expectations. I was amazed. They also did wonderful with the ceremony and cocktail hour music. My DJ blew his speaker the day of the wedding (Which thank goodness no one told me until it was taken care of) and Chris graciously let him use his speaker that he had out in the truck. Chris was amazing to work with. He was very responsive and helpful from beginning to end. He was willing to meet up at anytime and was there fully prepared for rehearsal which helped a lot.

Sent on 09/18/2015

Maria · Married on 09/05/2015

We were absolutely happy with the service Ever After Events provided from the minute of our first meeting all the way to our wedding day. I have nothing but great things to say about Chris. I recommend him!!! He provided Uplighting and a monogram that everyone complimented. He made our reception look beautiful. Thank you

Sent on 09/16/2015

Chris · Married on 08/08/2015

Chris was very helpful and professional. Has many service to offer for any kind of event the best part is he has fabulous ideas. I Will recommend to family and friend for any type of festivity functions.
    Thank you again.

Sent on 08/20/2015

They were timely and friendly.

Sent on 07/20/2015

Gina · Married on 06/06/2015

Chris was extremely professional and a pleasure to work with! There were several changes that we decided on the DAY OF the wedding, and he made them happen perfectly! All of my guests were impressed by the quality of sound, appearance, and song selection through out the evening! He was energized and fun through our entire event, and really got the crowd going! One of my favorite parts of the night was Chris incorporating the Chicago Black Hawks game into the reception! He played it on a huge projector, and announced updates at various times to excite the guests! I will definately be using Chris /Ever After Events again & recommending them to my friends!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Kristin · Married on 05/08/2015

Chris was amazing. Very professional and polite.

Sent on 06/08/2015

Magda · Married on 09/16/2016

Chris was so easy to work with, professional, accommodating and full of great ideas! We went into the whole process without many ideas of what we like and he kept coming up with suggestions of things for us to try, like a fun garter toss that included a penguin costume. We gave him hardly any direction on the reception music and he kept people on the dance floor all night long, even though we had guest ranging from 8 years old to 85. We made several changes the day before the wedding and even on the spot during the reception and he pulled them all off without a hitch. We didn't have to worry about a thing, because Chris kept us on schedule and informed throughout without being overbearing - we had a great time and are getting the same response from all of our guests. The hall looked fantastic, our monogram behind the head table was perfect. The best part was the moment before Chris started introducing our wedding party he could tell we were feeling a little frantic from the whole day and cracked a joke that put us both at ease and helped us enjoy the moment. Thank you for helping us make our special day amazing!!!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Rebecca · Married on 08/08/2015

4.2

Thank you so much for your services at our wedding! We had a wonderful time and our guests really enjoyed themselves. The lighting added something special to the Crown Point courthouse and was beautiful! Thanks for working within our budget too. I will definitely recommend you :).

Sent on 08/17/2015

Sara · Married on 08/25/2017

3.8
      3.5

Overall Chris and his services were really great. Only a minor complaint that he forget to bring the information sheet we went over at our meeting with the names of our parents for the introductions, so he had to interrupt us during our receiving line/cocktail hour to ask us. Not the worst thing in the world by any means, but it would have been nice if he had made sure he had that information prior to that day so I wouldn't have felt like I had to worry about him missing something else during our wedding, which fortunately he did not. He did an awesome job at listening to us about the type of music we wanted played during our reception and everyone loved it. He kept people old and young on the dance floor by playing a great variety of classic and current hits. I've been to several events where the DJ and music were just plain awful. He did also give us some great advice about adding cocktail hour entertainment which ended up being a huge hit with our guests. The drapery and our monogram looked amazing. And the Photo Booth was big success as well. I loved that we got a copy of all the photos in an album as well as on a flash drive. He also responded promptly to emails and text messages. Overall, I would highly recommend the services of Ever After Events.

Sent on 09/03/2017