Ever After Animation Reviews

2 | Boston, MA

2 Reviews for Ever After Animation

2 Ever After Animation Reviews

Katherine · Married on 09/17/2017

We have always loved fairy tales and Disney as a couple. Our wedding bands even have "Happily Ever After" engraved in them. Having our invitations be our own fairy tale was a no-brainer for us! Working with Matt and the Tiny Siren Team was so pleasant, and they were so responsive to every question or email that I had. I really wanted the perfect invitation for us, and they work with us every step of the way, really listening when I wanted to see how something might look.

I truly feel like they went above and beyond with the design and the customization of this, and I cannot recommend them more!

Ever After Animation 1
    Ever After Animation 2

Tamara · Married on 10/03/2015

What a unique experience this was! I never thought I would be a cartoon despite my acting like on a regular basis. Not only did it make our invitation process one less thing to worry about it, it also made it fun. Matt and his team did a really great job listening to our thoughts and opinions until we felt we were looking at lil animated us! The only downside is that you only get married once. Thanks Matt and Ever After Animation for bringing us to "life".

Ever After Animation 3