Eventz, Inc. Reviews

Eventz, Inc. View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner
    Sarah Married on 04/27/2013
    It was great working with Alyssa! she is super understanding and easy going! she tries to accommodate all the details we wanted within our budget!! everybody loved the décor and every detail! my bouquet was soo perfect, just like I always imagined!!
    Jeni Married on 06/30/2007
    EVENTZ WAS A GREAT CHOICE FOR US. WE CHANGED OUR MINDS OFTEN DUE TO FINANCES BUT THEY WENT WITH THE FLOW. OUR FLOWERS WERE BEAUTIFUL AND EXACTLY ALL THE SHADES OF PINK WE REQUESTED. THE DECORATIONS FOR THE CHURCH WERE PERFECT WITH TWINKLE LIGHTS, PALM TREES AND WE WANTED SOMETHING DIFFERENT THAN AN ARCH, THEY CAME UP WITH IT, DRAPED IT WITH TULLE AND IT WAS GORGEOUS. EVERYONE WAS GREAT TO WORK WITH, THERE WHEN WE NEEDED THEM. WE STILL REFER THEM.
    Renan Married on 01/09/2007
    They place was very clean. Ready for our wedding! Price was really good, and the size was perfect. They found the perfect location for my wedding!
  • User1143355 2+ years ago
    I was very pleased with my linen rentals from EVENTZ!
    Emily Married on 04/27/2013
    When I decided to have my wedding reception on a lawn overlooking the ocean, I had a vision of a tent structure (no top to the tent) with white draping and chandeliers for a long time. I researched many companies, but not many could provide what my vision was. When I was referred to Eventz Inc. from another local high-end tent company, I reached out to them. I worked very closely with Alyssa who provided excellent service. Alyssa worked extensively with me through my many and various questions on a daily basis, and returned these e-mails and calls very promptly. She tried very hard to work within our budget to produce the best outcome we could get. Although we spent a good amount of money on our reception décor, it was comparable to other vendor’s costs, and I don’t regret a dollar of it! The décor was just gorgeous and I received so many compliments on it. Although I only worked with Eventz with my tent décor for my reception, I am sure they provide the same excellent service with their other services.
    Lyndsey Married on 11/17/2006
    EVENTZ, INC. is a full service Event Planning and Production company serving the South Florida area. I hired them specifically to do a ceiling enhancement in my reception ballroom. They are so professional and easy to work with and most importantly, their work was AMAZING... the lights and toule hanging from the ceiling made my ballroom look so beautiful... it brought tears to my eyes when I entered the room. We went with Eventz because they were the cheapest as far as decorators go, but their work truely exceeded my expectations. Their competitors quoted me as much as 2 or 3 times the price to do the same exact ceiling enhancement. It was still hard coughing up all that money to decorate the ceiling but I"m telling you it was SO worth it! I would certainly reccomend Eventz!
  • Kristin
    Kristin Married on 05/02/2009
    Very helpful! I changed my mind a lot and they were accomodating. Prices were about half the price of the quotes I got in the area. For that price, you can't beat them!
    Marzanne Married on 07/01/2006
    The staff was very helpful when it came to me making a decision on what flowers I want in my bouquets. The end result looked even better than I thought it would. I would recommend this vendor to any bride
    Tim Married on 12/10/2011
    We enjoyed working with Tina and her team. The event came off as we had hoped it would look and what we discussed. Great people to work with