Events Your Way Reviews

56 | Phoenix, AZ

56 Reviews for Events Your Way

Pam · Married on 11/13/2010

Jeanne is very easy to work with and makes sure that the bride and groom get the wedding that they want. She has very good vendors and makes the entire experience organized and what you want.

Sent on 11/17/2010

jodi · Married on 03/10/2006

Jeanne from Events your Way was professional and so helpful. She was generous with her time and always knew the right answers to my questions. Having her plan my wedding and being there that day helped me to enjoy my wedding and not have to worry about the details. I knew I could count on her and that she would take care of everything. Her vendors were also very professional and courteous.

Sent on 03/08/2008

Nandini · Married on 01/22/2010

Jeanne was the best person we could have chosen for the job! I will definitely recommend her to anyone in need of these services. She came through for us a hundred times over and was the nicest person to work with. Thank you, Jeanne.

Sent on 09/08/2010

Sandra · Married on 05/23/2017

Thanks to Jeanne (owner) of "Events My Way" for assisting me with my mother's 100 B/D party. I live out of state so having an event planner was a must! She'll work within your budget, listening to your whats and needs. Recommended additional ideas you may have not thought of, as well as keeping you up-to-date on the planning process. Again, thanks Jeanne for a fantastic B/D party.

Sent on 06/02/2017

Nothing is perfect but all I can say it was close! I couldn't imagine having a more beautiful day to celebrate my marriage to my best friend with family and friends. I had no worries for everything was taken care of in the most elegant way.

Sent on 08/22/2013

Sonia · Married on 03/25/2017

3.2
      2.0
      2.0

Planners were very inexperienced, couldn't really help to situate things for the ceremony or anticipate needs. I got relayed messages that things were going wrong, but they could not help come up with solutions in how to help, and I feel like all the burdens were still placed on me. We could have done without planners if this was to be the case.

Sent on 04/05/2017

Events Your Way's reply:

Sonia, I am sorry you feel this way. When you booked with Events your way, you knew ahead of time that I was the only planner with Eastern Indian wedding experience. You were told that this would be a new experience for our other planners. I paid for extra help that day just in case they needed it, and we had an intern there for learning purposes only. So we may have been over staffed, which made it seem like they didn't have a lot to do.