Events Your Way Reviews

56 | Phoenix, AZ

56 Reviews for Events Your Way

Jeannie did a wonderful job! I did not have to worry about last minute items the day of the wedding because she took care of it! She worked well with all my family members and made sure to contact the vendors. I was able to enjoy my day because of her! Definitely worth every penny!

Sent on 12/06/2015

Crystal · Married on 10/31/2015

Jeanne and her assistant were extremely professional, well organized, diligent, and punctual. I would not have been able to pull off such an elaborate Hallowedding without her assistance. For that; I am grateful to have had her service and would recommend her to anyone!!!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/10/2015

Amazing and organized don't even begin to describe Jeanne. She was such an incredible asset to my husband and I during the planning process and on the day of our wedding. Everything ran the way we planned it because Jeanne was there making sure everything/everyone was where they needed to be. We had tons of moving pieces on our special day that were very important to us and she made certain that they were all accounted for. To say that she is an amazing planner is an understatement. Highly Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Ginia · Married on 10/10/2015

I have been planning weddings for over 30 years, but changing my role to the mother of the bride, I knew that I wouldn't be able to do all of the 'hard stuff' like running the show, making sure all of the vendors arrived and making sure everything was perfect for my daughter while still being able to enjoy my daughters wedding.
    I am so glad we had Jeanne! I felt totally comfortable leaving everything in her hands to make sure the day was perfect, and it was! From making sure the tables were correctly set to checking on arrival times of vendors and corralling our rather rowdy wedding party for pictures, she made sure that nothing went wrong for the entire day! Everything was on time, she made sure that there was 'cocktail food' for the wedding party while they were taking pictures and I was able to just relax and let the day unfold. I know that I have said 'perfect' more than once, but with Jeanne's help it was exactly that! Perfect!

Sent on 12/19/2015

Desiree · Married on 03/08/2014

Well, to start with, I knew from the moment I got engaged that I was going to call Jeanne at Events Your Way to help me with my big day. She has helped plan a couple of my good friend’s weddings and they have all been wonderful. Jeanne is very well organized and has a lot of experience under her belt. She was able to help me stay organized and on track with my planning. Throughout her experience it is obvious that she has been able to build great relationships with some awesome vendors that she can recommend. The day of my wedding I was so relaxed because I knew I was in good hands, she had everything taken care of. Also, her staff is amazing. They really let my family and I relax and enjoy our day.

Sent on 03/12/2014

Monica · Married on 03/01/2014

I was the rare lucky bride that got to sit back and enjoy my wedding weekend largely thanks to the amazing Jeanne Colquette! Hesitant about hiring a planner at first, just one conversation with Jeanne and I knew that not only did she already have a significant amount of knowledge and experience with weddings including Indian weddings, she was completely willing to understand and work with me and my family's specific needs. I felt so comfortable sharing my ideas and fears for the wedding with Jeanne, that I knew I had to hire her. This was the BEST decision I made. While planning, Jeanne was encouraging when listening to my ideas, even with my lame ones! She always took the next step, made my ideas happen and found creative ways to make it even better. I was indecisive and disorganized and had parents on both sides that were very involved. Somehow through all the craziness, Jeanne was able to work with my families and keep a very happy bride on her hands. Whether it was her MANY positive reassuring chats, or her ability to take charge and prioritize, she was able to keep everyone happy and satisfied. Between the unexpected rainstorm forecast, insurance issues and the chaos with all the guests arriving come the wedding week, Jeanne strategically and professionally took over and coordinated all events. She moved all outdoor events in and coordinated ALL the changes with vendors. She found a loophole that made sure we weren't losing any of our vendors due to insurance issues and made sure arriving guests were going to where they needed to be. I literally had to do nothing but sit back and be pampered. Jeanne is such a sweet person who was so pleasant to me and everyone she had to interact with. She is so talented and I'm still in awe at how much of a positive difference she made for my wedding. I highly recommend her and hope every bride is lucky enough to have someone like Jeanne on her side and holding her hand while planning the big day!

Sent on 03/12/2014

Made our special day stress free.

Sent on 08/22/2013

anna · Married on 02/22/2013

Jeanne was awesome to work with. Jeanne was the planner for our monsterous 3-day wedding event and it could not have been as successful without her. She helps out a lot with ideas, vendors, and picking things up. She also has a really good vision and aims to please. At some points I was freaking out or needed to catch up on things and she was calm and talked things through with me. I was also himming and hawing about money and how to cut some corners and she had great suggestions and eased my mind. Not to mention, she is very honest which I appreciate. If I wanted to cut out an idea and she felt it was necessary, she was honest. Probably comes from all of her experience. I loooved how calm she was; it amazed me. She also remembers everything- she's very organized! If you want a well-planned, creative wedding.. use Jeanne!

Sent on 03/12/2013
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 10/20/2012

We wish we could rate Jeanne higher than a 5! Look no further. This is the best possible wedding planner any bride or groom needs. She surpassed all of our expectations and all of our guests and vendors raved about her. She is worth the weight she holds in gold/ Jeanne took all of our stress out of planning such an important event. She remembered every detail for us to prepare. When we were slacking or not sure what to do, she was one step ahead of us. She was making appointments for us and emailing us to make sure we followed through with what we needed to do. The vendors she recommends are also so reasonable. She also doesnt care if you use her vendors but I suggest you go with who she recommends because that are really good as well! She is so passionate about what she does and cares about every detail as if it was her own wedding. She handled every moment in such a professional manner. Please feel free to contact me if you are interviewing her (lrichman@me.com). We will help answer and questions you may have and ease any concerns. We promise you, look no further! SHE IS SO RIDICULOUSLY AMAZING!!

Sent on 10/24/2012

Events Your Way's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much. I truly enjoyed working for you guys. You are such a great couple. We need to keep in touch.

I met Jeanne through a mutual friend and instantly fell in love with her. She is very easy to work with and extremely reasonable. No matter how crazy I was (or my ideas) she listened intently and made all my dreams come to life. Jeanne helped me plan my wedding from start to finish, leaving no details unattended. Everything was perfect! Jeanne, thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Sent on 08/22/2013

Working with events your way was the best decision I have ever made! Jeanne treated me like a queen throughout the entire planning process! she was amazing through thick and thin. she is great to work with! she has a great bubbling and sweet personality! So glad I went with her to plan my wedding, she really did make it a dream come true!

Sent on 08/23/2013

Mary · Married on 06/02/2012

My mom hired Jeanne from Events Your Way to help with my wedding because she had done such a good job on my brother's wedding. I was hesitant because I had already made so many of the decisions and arrangements and I didn't think it was worth the money to bring in a planner, but not having had a wedding before, I didn't realize how many last minute details need to be taken care of by someone who really knows.

Jeanne was so unbelievably helpful and proactive, and she avoided a potential disaster by catching a big mistake my husband and I had made in the seating arrangement--she checked it the night before and we were able to correct it. She got us a smoking deal on a photo booth, which was really popular and made the event so much more enjoyable. I had four friends there to help me put my dress on, but we had some trouble with the corset back. Jeanne was a pro at getting that dress tied up. I'm really thankful she was there. I'm sure there are so many other things that happened that night that could have been problems, but I'm not even aware of them because Jeanne handled them.

The cost of her services is minuscule compared to the cost of the wedding and the importance of having it run smoothly and successfully. My mother was right this time.

Sent on 06/15/2012

Lisa · Married on 11/11/2011

Wow, where do I start? Jeanne is AMAZING. She works her butt off for her brides and helps in sooo many ways. In reading her reviews you might be thinking how is it possible for someone to get so many 5/5's but seriously it is because she is THAT GOOD! She has been doing this for YEARS and is very connected to the wedding and event planning industry. She is not in this business because she thinks it would be "fun" she is in this business because she is good at it. She knows what needs to get done and when. She keeps you moving forward and reminds you of things you said you were going to take care of in the most tactful way possible. She keeps you calm and focused. If you need anything she will find it or do her absolute best to find it. On the day of your wedding she will take care of so many little things that you will never know about! I talked to her months after my wedding and found out we were short on one of the side dishes, she came up with a quick solution (without bothering me) and non of the guests or myself even noticed. She gets everyone in the right spots, she helps you organize paying the vendors, she makes sure family is comfortable, she just does it ALL. When you are thinking about hiring a planner you might be thinking hummm... do I really need a planner, do I really want to spend part of my budget on help for the day of" YES YOU DO! I am a VERY organized, motivated, hard working bride and she ran circles around me! Seriously I got to enjoy my day soooo much more because of her and I recommend her 100%. She deserved 2x what I paid her and in hind sight I would have paid it knowing what I know now. There is no need to look around, she is the BEST bang for you buck!

Sent on 08/20/2013

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2011

Jeanne, went over and beyond to help Todd and myself plan the most magnificent wedding. She was very flexible and helpful. She always helped when asked and would give many great ideas. We would definitely recommend her to anybody planning a wedding or other events. Thank you very much.

Sent on 10/23/2011

t · Married on 10/15/2011

As the groom. She made the day easy for me and my bride. Nothing better than getting thru our wedding without any issues or missing items. She coordinated with our various vendors from DJ, fireworks, flowers, linens to froyo! Everyone was paid and tipped! She was the best choice we made! I would hire her again in a heartbeat! Anyone that is one fence about hiring her to coordinate their wedding, just do it you will not regret it!

Sent on 10/25/2011

Kathryn · Married on 05/28/2011

Jeanne you were wonderful and well above what we had expected. The day was so wonderful, calm and enjoyable with every single detail done to perfection. You went over and above what you described your services to be. I can't believe how hard you worked and how beautiful you had set up our event. Thank you for the familes of Veit and Lapinskas for all you experience professialism and help to make this event a memory we will never forgot. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND JEANNE FOR YOUR WEDDING.

Sent on 05/31/2011

Lori · Married on 05/26/2011

I was freaking out the day of the event & called Jeanne. She said to just go forth & do what I was planning to do that day (nails, relax with friends, lay out for a bit) and that she would take care of everything. She wasn't kidding!!!
    Party was to start at 5pm & I laid down to close my eyes for a few minutes at 2pm & woke up at 430! I ran outside to the backyard & could not believe my eyes!!! Not only had I not heard her or her vendors arrive & set up but my backyard was transformed into something I never thought it could be! And there was Jeanne waiting for me with a big smile & drink in hand for me. She had it all under control! I took my drink went upstairs & began to get ready. She greeted my early bird guests & continued to coordinate all night so I could sit & talk with my guests & truly enjoy myself!! SHE WAS JUST AMAZING!!!

Sent on 06/30/2011

Molly · Married on 03/12/2011

Amazing!!
    Jeanne is worth her weight in gold. We hired her for day-of coordination and she went above and beyond anything we could have hoped for from other planners who's quotes were well out of our budget. We had to switch our venue two weeks before the wedding so I was in full bridal meltdown but Jeanne never broke a sweat. She was an absolute lifesaver. Leading up to the event she is the perfect sounding board when your fiancee's eyes are glazing over. And the day of she was the epitome of on top of it. We didn't have to worry about a thing. My mom was snapping photos of the details while we were getting pictures taken and she joked that she has a ton of pictures of Jeanne just because she seemed to be everywhere doing everything that day. We were blown away by her service.

Sent on 04/06/2011

Events Your Way's reply:

This is why I love my job!
  • Y

Yuka · Married on 11/20/2010

She saved our wedding. We are late planning everything and she saved us in the last minutes. Our wedding was perfect and beautiful. We couldn't have done it without her. Without Jeanne we wouldn't have our beautiful memory.

Sent on 12/01/2010

Sandi · Married on 11/14/2009

I highly recommend using Events Your Way for the day of the wedding and if more help is needed, for planning your entire wedding. I retained Jeanne for the day of the wedding only, however she was very helpful throughout my planning of the wedding. She helped in finding me the best prices on linens and chair covers, had good suggestions for other areas of the wedding and set me up with a great chef for our brunch the day after the wedding. The best gift to the mother of the bride is having Events Your Way there the day of the wedding. The MOB can then relax and enjoy the day and let Jeanne take care of all the last minute little details that come up. Her calm nature and eagerness to help was invaluable.

Sent on 09/12/2010

J · Married on 10/10/2008

Jeanne helped me plan my wedding in 2008 and it was so worth it! Just knowing that someone was taking care of everything, planning the details, and paying attention to all those little things, gave me the chance to enjoy myself. Jeanne had so many ideas and ways to save money, too. She knew exactly what to do and how to make it stress-free for me because I didn't have time to do it all. When you hire Events Your Way, you will be in good hands for sure! Jeanne makes it look so easy!

Sent on 02/13/2015

Christina · Married on 03/08/2008

Jeanne and her assisstant where extremely organized. They took care of things on the wedding day that were not expected. The procession of the day went so smoothly because of their work. I could not have imagined not having them there to be in charge.

Sent on 03/20/2008

Ariel · Married on 02/22/2008

Jeanne is excellent I loved her to death. She was able to put up with all the vendors for me and go to appointments with me and she didn't let them bully me around about prices. I highly reccommend her to anyone. I don't know what i would have done without her.

Sent on 03/18/2008

Erica · Married on 11/03/2007

Jeanne is the best wedding planner ever! She works with you planning your wedding like a friend! She gets to know your tastes and really picks out some great things for your wedding day. She comes up with some of the best ideas, things I would never have thought of...very creative, she made my not-so-huge-budget worth every penny we spent! She makes sure that you enjoy your day without stressing about a thing! Jeanne always has everything under control, even if things tend to get a bit stressed! If you want your day to be stress free and fun for you and your guests and family then you'll want to hire Jeanne!

Sent on 03/11/2008

nancy · Married on 04/22/2017

Jeanne was a total pro and WELL worth every cent that she was paid. Jeanne saw our vision and worked with us to ensure that it was carried through. She was very flexible and on top of things. We would highly recommend Jeanne!!!

Sent on 05/01/2017