Events With A Twist, LLC Reviews

5 | Brookshire, TX

5 Reviews for Events With A Twist, LLC

• Brandi

Brandi · Married on 11/24/2018

Cheers to superb service!

Heather was amazing! She was so great about communicating both before & after the wedding! She helped estimate needs based on the guest head count & as it continued to change, she continued to accommodate. The set up & break down of both the alcohol & coffee bar were flawless & so smooth, it went nearly undetected! Heather was also awesome about communicating our leftovers & the total refund in which we received. I would highly recommend her services to have the freedom to sit back & sip a cold one while the work is being done without having to stress about anything!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Jennifer · Married on 04/02/2016

Very friendly and can accommodate special requests. Easy to work with. Highly recommend giving them a try!

Sent on 04/13/2016

Heather and her team are great! So easy to work with and they made stocking my bar so easy. This took one big stresser away from my wedding.

Sent on 04/14/2016

Liberty · Married on 03/19/2016

Events with a Twist was a pleasure to work with. They supplied our alcohol and bar glassware for our wedding day, and everything went off without a hitch. They returned everything they could at the end of the night and overall were very reasonably priced! Heather was very responsive, and worked well with my wedding planner. I would recommend them to other friends!

Sent on 04/13/2016
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 03/23/2019

2.0

Great company

I loved working with Heather, and they did a great time on being on time, and picking up the alcohol, however- she took FOREVER to respond, and was hard to get ahold of. Her mailbox on her phone was always full so I couldn't leave a message even if I wanted to and had an emergency.

Sent on 02/27/2019