Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

68 Reviews for Events Unlimited by Esther

Religious (2)
Partial Planning (1)
Referrals (1)
67 Events Unlimited by Esther Reviews

We hired Esther from Events Unlimited for our daughter's wedding Oct. 2017....She had everything we needed and even a few items that we didn't even think about...thanks!!!!!

Profile Picture tamra, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Esther was there for me every step of the way and went above and beyond.

Profile Picture Abby, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Religious, Reception

Esther was amazing! It was wonderful to have a "one stop shop" for everything we needed for our reception. She offered suggestions without being pushy and was knowledgeable about etiquette and pulling together the look from start to finish. We highly recommend Esther and it was worth every cent to have her coordinate the day of the reception. Being able to stay in the moment with our daughter and enjoy the day rather than worrying about what was happening at the reception was such a blessing! The reception was absolutely stunning and we are still hearing comments on how beautiful it looked! Esther is amazing!

Profile Picture Anna, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Esther and her team were great to work with from beginning to end! Very professional and there to answer our questions in a timely manner. Their knowledge and experience was evident and their quality of work was great! Thanks for helping to make our daughter and son-in-law's wedding just perfect!

Profile Picture Lisa, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Simply put, Esther was amazing. Quality service, beautiful decor, and willingness to help us out in a pinch. Her attention to detail was appreciated, and she helped create a beautiful atmosphere that had people talking! Our wedding was considered by some as 'the nicest wedding they had ever been to', and that was in large part due to Esther. We can't recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Mindy, 2/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I would highly recommend hiring Esther from "Events Unlimited by Esther" for your next event. Esther helped us decorate our my son's wedding reception in October, 2016. She was a delight to work with; kind, respectful, flexible, attentive to details and very talented. We couldn't have done it without her!

Profile Picture User7396110, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Esther is very kind and accommodating. She will do things the way you want them but will offer advice if she thinks something should be done different.

Profile Picture Sharon, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My fiancé couldn't of done it without her, not only was the site one of a kind on the newly built sneak-a-way spa-resorts just outside of canal Fulton, lake side beautiful log cabins where the reception took place One of a kind decor each room was a different theme. A very unique family owned Vineyard which included our pampered package, massage,hair,nail,spa for one night and then a limo service that shuttle us to the airport to go on our honeymoon! Not only did she find this place Easter walked raylynn thru everything and picked up her calls at all hours of the night! Can't thank you enough and the family at SSPSLSSs Resort, on top of it all they have boat rentals, fishing equipment, even beer tents along the lake side, daycare center for the littlest with everything and anything kids would want to do! I almost didn't want to go on my honeymoon! Can't say thank you enough!

Profile Picture Strvie, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Esther was absolutely fantastic from start to finish at our wedding in September. From the very first meeting I was confident that she was the perfect choice to help with our wedding. Esther is excellent with communication and takes her time with you at appointments. She was even kind enough to meet with me when I showed up for an appointment on the wrong day!! Esther also has a wonderful calming effect. Not only can she help with the planning, she is extremely creative and can turn an empty tent into the beautiful reception space of your dreams. I'm not artistic but I had an idea of what I wanted and Esther created it beautifully. Everything was exactly as I imagined it. Everything was stunning - flowers and centerpieces which she created herself, tables, our ceremony area, the total setup of our tent, cocktail area, and our ceremony - just perfect. She has a great eye for detail and beauty. Esther also has connections with wonderful vendors to make your wedding day complete. We've had so many compliments about our wedding. Everyone said how beautiful everything was, how great the food was, and how great of a time they had. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect in my mind. Everything went as planned and we couldn't have done it without Esther.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/3/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Esther was absolutely perfect! Not only did the reception hall look amazing but she was incredible to work with. She took care of everything so me and my family had nothing to worry about the day of the wedding. Thank you Esther!!

Profile Picture Victoria, 8/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

She was amazing!! Her staff was so professional!! My bouquet that she made, looked just like the picture that I sent her. She was awesome!! I definitely recommend her!!

Profile Picture Walt and Brandi, 7/16/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Reception, Event Design

We found Esther through her website and were able to easily set up our first meeting with her on a Saturday morning, which was accommodating for the busy schedule my wife and I have during the week. Esther was a wealth of knowledge and had many options to choose from to help get our venue set just how we wanted. She was able to give us suggestions and tips on certain things to keep in mind through the process, but was never pushy, despite the fact that we mainly used only linens from her shop. Her thoroughness helped our meetings with the event manager from the venue, who wasn't anywhere near as helpful to us in deciding what types of linens and various table arrangements were best given our vision.

The day before our wedding, my wife and her family were setting up the table cloths at the venue and we noticed we were short one cloth while another was stained beyond a point we'd be comfortable using it. Within one phone call Esther had said she would solve the problem without any additional effort from us. She was coming to set up our chair covers later that day and brought the additional table cloths we needed and got them set up with everything else.

We received many compliments from our guests about how nice the cloths and chair covers were. It all looked beautiful and we couldn't have been more pleased. Even after our wedding day, Esther was very apologetic about the mishap with the 2 table cloths. Her professionalism and quality of service leave me no hesitation to recommend her to anyone in the area to at least see what she has to offer for your special day. She will not push what she has to offer on you, but you won't be disappointed if you work with her!

Profile Picture Nate, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Event Design, Reception

Esther and her team were extremely helpful! Anything I needed she had readily available and was able to meet around my hectic work hours! I highly recommend her services! Great prices and extremely friendly!

Profile Picture Aerial, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Esther makes renting any items easy. She was very helpful and I am pleased we worked with her.

Profile Picture User6963092, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
2.8

Our decorations, once the trouble settled, were absolutely beautiful, but there was so much inconvenience and stress involved that I can say that we would have gone in a different route if we had to do it again.

First, a few months after picking our table decorations making a down payment, our information was lost, including record of payment and we had to show a copy of our check to prove it.

On the day before the wedding, we had opted to setup ourselves, but the mirrors we had rented for our centerpieces came to us broken, and we received none of the floating candles or tool for bows on chairs. When we called to get this taken care of, the woman who came with the supplies made it very obvious that this was an inconvenience for her, and kept angrily reassuring us that this was not HER fault.

When she was already gone, we realized that she had still not brought the candles and only enough tool for less than half of the chairs. We were stressed and pressed for time and had to leave to head to our rehearsal.

Esther was pleasant with every direct interaction, apologized, and the decorations were in place and beautiful by the time our reception started, but the rudeness and lack of attention to detail we encountered with her staff lead to unneeded stress in our wedding.

Profile Picture Jason, 5/28/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Party Supplies, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Referrals, Non-Religious, Reception

Great rentals for a great price. Flexibility in pick up and drop off dates!

Profile Picture User7459946, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Religious

Good to work with. Has a large variety of linens, tableware and decorations

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Non-Religious
3.0

Esther was very helpful with helping my vision for my reception come to life.

Profile Picture User6020458, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Cake

Esther did the event planning decorating for our daughter and son-in-law, Carolyn and Joey's wedding this past weekend. Esther was incredible to work with! Her kind, patient and calm personality is perfect for this work! She's a great listener and provided all the services and products that were requested in perfect condition! The decorating and table linens were gorgeous and elegant! We couldn't be happier! My daughter said it was the wedding she always dreamed of having! Compliments flowed throughout the evening on how beautiful and magical everything looked! Thanks to you and your staff, Esther, for all your hard work and gorgeous work! I rate you a million stars!

Profile Picture Deborah, 9/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Esther was wonderful and accommodating! I would recommend her.

Profile Picture User5479949, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
2.7

Esther has many options and allows for changes in the order up to 2 weeks before the event date which is nice for late RSVPS. However, she is pushy, lacks professionalism and if you disagree with her, eye rolling and deep sighing ensue. My mother received lectures when saying we were borrowing some items from friends. When she arrived to deliver the items there were several missing and two trips had to be made before we received them all. From talking to three other former customers this last part is a regular occurrence.

Profile Picture User5364163, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
2.0

We booked Esther almost 2 years in advance and the whole time we were unsure if we were on the same page. We would message her serval times before getting a response on anything. Numerous times the invoice for our payment was incorrect making us have to pay almost double a month before the wedding on fees she never talked to us about in the multiple meetings we had. My mom and I did everything and even the day of right before the reception my mom had to redo all the tables and move them around because they were all incorrect.... Even though we made a very detailed map of all the placements and centerpieces because we knew they weren't on the same page.

Profile Picture User3931149, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Events unlimited by Esther played a huge part in making the wedding for my daughter a special day. I was pleasantly surprised to hear from numerous guests that it was the best wedding they had been to.

Profile Picture User5199558, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We booked Esther for our wedding planning and decor for both ceremony and reception. It was the best decision I made. The decor turned out perfect -- we received so many compliments on how gorgeous everything was and how no detail was missed. She also went above and beyond -- our 2yo son fell asleep right after the ceremony -- she stayed with him while he slept so we could enjoy the reception. I cannot thank her and her wonderful team enough!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/24/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Esther was very helpful and very nice. It was a pleasure to work with her. Her rental decor was exactly what we were looking for.

Profile Picture User5158003, 2+ years ago, 1 Review