15 Reviews for Events to Remember

To-Do Lists (1)
Referrals (1)
12 Events to Remember Reviews

4.7

Maddie did a great job with a last minute event! Everything looked beautiful and she was extremely timely and helpful. I'd recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Kim, 4/20/20, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)

Maddie and Lexie were amazing! We hired them for day-of coordination for our wedding, and they allowed my (now)husband and me to be truly at ease all day- which is priceless! They were professional, came prepared, and went above and beyond to make sure that everything was going smoothly! I would reccommend them to anyone! Thank you, Maddie and Lexie, for helping me make my vision a reality and for giving 110% all day! You are so wonderful!!!

Profile Picture Claire, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We had Madie coordinate our daughters wedding and were amazed at how effortless and smooth the evening went. She masterfully coordinated with vendors and transitions throughout the evening and couldn't have asked for a more perfect event. Knowing that she had everything taken care of put us at such ease and we were able to enjoy our daughters wedding to the fullest.

Profile Picture Pam, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Maddie was AMAZING!!! She helped to make our day as smooth and relaxed as possible. She was very professional, accommodating, and flexible. It was obvious that she understands that every bride and wedding is different and she went above and beyond to make sure that she was providing us the kind of service that we expected. She set up our decor where we wanted and 'tore down' so we didn't even have to return to the venue the next day!! I felt completely confident in her abilities as a planner/coordinator after our first conversation. She asked me questions that I had not considered, which helped to avoid scrambling around to find things at the last minute. My husband and I said "she's the best, I'm so glad we hired her, she is TOTALLY worth it" to each other multiple times during our wedding and since the big day. Also, she was the most economical option that I could find in the area. If you are thinking of hiring a wedding planner/coordinator I highly recommend Events to Remember.

Profile Picture Marissa, 7/16/16, 1 Review
3.8

Madie and her team work really hard and their main goal is to please. There were a few struggles with poor communication and slow responsiveness from their end, but in the end everything turned out perfectly for our day.

Profile Picture User6205150, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

This is the last review you'll need to read for a wedding coordinator :) We couldn't have pulled off our wedding without Madie's expertise and assistance! Madie and her team were fantastic. As our wedding was a destination wedding, Madie was wonderful to work with over the phone and in person. She met with me at the venue when I came into town before the wedding, and was readily available to work with me over the phone. She is experienced, organized, and a great communicator.

When bad weather rained out our outdoor wedding ceremony, Madie was able to make all changes necessary to seamlessly pull off "Plan B."

We hired Events to Remember for day-of coordination, but Madie spent ample time with me the month of our wedding to map out all floor plans, establish thorough timelines that incorporated all aspects of the big day, and worked independently with all of our outside vendors. I felt confident in Madie's experience. She was on-premise during the rehearsal, which was a huge help to plan out the ceremony details. On the day of the wedding, her and her team seamlessly pulled off all setup, coordination of vendors, and tear down at the very end. They were available to answer any questions and make any decisions that need to be made to ensure everything went off without a hitch.

We really could not have had our wedding without Madie and Events to Remember. And as a bride, you can't afford to NOT have Madie and her team by your side on your wedding day. It will be the smartest and the best investment you make to ensure your wedding goes exactly as planned.

Profile Picture Abigail, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Where to start, Events to Remember-Madeline Begley one of the most creative, innovative, dedicated, hardworking women you will ever meet. She planned my (now wife's) 50th birthday party and it was flawless and that's why we hired her for our wedding. Both events she planed for us were not only amazing and flawless. She made priceless memories for all our guests as well as for ourselves. Her food vendor was amazing with food to die for. Her Photographer was perfect and talented. They were like ghosts, you could not even tell if they were there. The biggest and most important reason to hire EVENTS TO REMEMBER- They made the planning and event STRESS FREE.

Profile Picture Brian, 8/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Events To Remember did a fabulous job. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a planner. It took so much stress off of us, and we could just enjoy our day. Madie and her crew did so much behind the scenes and every time I asked about something, it was already done! They're awesome!

Profile Picture Meredith, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Very organized tasks down to the minute and so creative. Always service with a smile and no request is denied

Profile Picture Chris, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Dependable and willing to do anything to make your day special.

Profile Picture User4348322, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I have been blessed to work with Events to Remember on several occasions. From Weddings to a large non-profit fundraiser to help a local family in need. Maddie is simply amazing. Her professionalism, organization, and connections in our area are simply priceless. I look forward to working with her again in the future.

Profile Picture Justin, 8/24/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Maddie and her team at Events to Remember did a wonderful job making sure that all of our vendors knew where to go and where things were. She helped with a golf cart and did everything last minute for us. She was great and very reasonably priced. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture User2794711, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews