Events Plus Inc. Reviews

54 | Nashville, TN

54 Reviews for Events Plus Inc.

Events Plus Inc. 1
Events Plus Inc. 2
Events Plus Inc. 3
Events Plus Inc. 4
Events Plus Inc. 5

tory · Married on 02/03/2017

Don thinks through every detail. He has so much experience and he is patient -- he listened to the idea that I had only seen in my mind and helped me make it happen! Thank you, Don.

Sent on 02/14/2017

Events Plus Inc.'s reply:

You're so welcome, Tory! We are so glad everything worked out :) It was a pleasure.
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 04/18/2015

I utilized events plus for draping at my ceremony and reception! I received so many compliments on how beautiful the rooms looked. The process was very easy and we were able to make decisions within the 3 1/2 months that I had to plan my wedding. I recommend Events Plus for your draping needs. A wedding is just not a wedding without it!!!!!

Sent on 07/18/2015

Jeff · event on: 06/01/2014

We've worked with the Sumners for years on the Chidren's Miracle Network Telethon, benefiting the Monroe Carell Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt. It's like seeing old friends each year. They never say no, work with our schedule and create a top quality presentation every year!

Sent on 06/04/2014

Mallory · Married on 04/28/2018

3.5

If you are needing Pipe & Drape...look no further than Events Plus! Don and his team will exceed your expectations and you will be completely satisfied with their work!

Sent on 05/29/2018