Events Plus Inc. Reviews

54 | Nashville, TN

54 Reviews for Events Plus Inc.

Events Plus Inc. 1
Events Plus Inc. 2
Events Plus Inc. 3
Events Plus Inc. 4
Events Plus Inc. 5

Allison · Married on 11/05/2016

Very easy to work with and top notch work

Sent on 02/14/2017

Events Plus Inc.'s reply:

Thanks for letting us be a part of your special day!

Michael · Married on 08/01/2016

We have now hosted 3 International Puppet Festivals here at the Nashville Public Library. For these festivals were have puppet troupes from all over the world performing in venues in and outside of our downtown location. With an estimated 25,000 Nashvillians attending the festival it is imperative the vendors we partner with are able to step up to the plate and deliver their services as promised. Events Plus not only delivered but exceeded all expectations going the extra mile at every turn. They not only did what they were asked - but whatever needed to be done to make the event more successful. We have never had a better experience with any event company since we began hosting this event in 2011. Michael Lusk, Production Services Manager, Nashville Public Library.

Sent on 08/01/2016

Events Plus Inc.'s reply:

We look forward to working with you in years to come. Thanks for the opportunity!

Brandi · Married on 07/09/2016

Don and his staff are amazing! They transformed the church and reception beautifully. When they arrived at the church they were finished in less than an hour and the take down was just as fast. They do beautiful work. Look no further, hire them for that perfect transformation!!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Events Plus Inc.'s reply:

Thanks for your sweet words! XO

DOXA · Married on 04/08/2016

We celebrated our daughters wedding recently in which Events Plus provided the decorations. They literally transformed the room from a warehouse to what many said looked like a Beautiful Palace!!! When planning they even created our vision that exceeded our expectations! This company pays attention to detail as well as go above and beyond and is willing to work with you no matter what your budget may be. The level of Professionalism was absolutely Amazing! My daughter had a specific decorating thought in mind that she wanted... Which they had never created before and guess what???? They not on made it happen.... But it was the Center Piece of the the room!!! We walked in as consumers... We walked out feeling like family! I would HIGHLY RECCOMMEND this company!!! Thank you Don!!!

Sent on 04/27/2016

DOXA · Married on 04/08/2016

Sent on 04/27/2016

Don and his team provided exceptional service less and flexibility less than 24 hours before an event! We needed drappery last minute and Events Plus stepped in and exceeded our expectations for service. Would highly recommend!

Events Plus Inc.'s reply:

We do our best! Thanks a million :)

Christina · Married on 10/31/2015

We love Events Plus, Inc! We are a wedding planning company and only work with the top, quality vendors, that can ensure a quality product or service for our clients. Events Plus more than delivers. We highly recommend them!

Rebekah · event on: 10/29/2015

Great service, timely, affordable, and professional.

Susan · Married on 06/13/2015

We needed that special wow factor and the draping throughout Riverwood Mansion was elegantly executed down to the smallest detail. The creativity that we wanted was explained and their ideas took it to a higher level of perfection. The fantastic execution made the wedding just Beautiful and magical.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Kimberly · Married on 12/27/2014

This is an excellent team offering quality service and design assistance for your event. If you are in need of draping for your event, reach out to Don and his staff. They will help make your venue beautiful.

Sent on 10/31/2017
  • F

Foye · Married on 12/14/2014

outstanding very beautiful. the service provided met my request and above.I was very pleased, I have already mentioned this service to other clients.I am a Director of a non profit company, youth org. with a lot of potential clients.

Sent on 12/17/2014

Lee · event on: 12/04/2014

WOW - what can I say?? Not only did I use Don and his team for our Nashville area Marriott hotels fund-raising event for Children's Miracle Network, but I also refer Events Plus to every client we have that needs decor or drape. They do an incredible job, are very reasonable price-wise, and are professional, flexible and extremely easy to work with! They have installed various decor for probably 15 - 20 of my weddings and social events, and ALL I have received from my clients are RAVE reviews.

Sent on 12/17/2014
  • F

Felicia · event on: 11/22/2014

Event Plus was a total pleasure to work with.The office personnel was professional but very personal and patient.
    Our event was a success and the services provided by Event Plus made the venue eloquent and beautiful. Thank you and may God continue to shower your company with blessings!!

Sent on 11/25/2014
  • User4570932 · event on: 11/04/2014

Wow. I LOVED working with Dechari at Events Plus!
    She was helpful, fun and quick to respond. Events Plus took our lack of ideas and turned it into something we couldn't have imagined!
    We are based in Canada and planned our event in Nashville so we needed a company we could trust to put everything together for us!
    The room looked FABULOUS, it totally transformed an old hotel banquet room into a beautiful space.
    The price point was right on too!
    Would ABSOLUTELY recommend.

Sent on 11/25/2014

stephen · event on: 10/23/2014

Events Plus were easy to work with and were always professional during a very stressful time for my office. They were great.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Ann · Married on 10/04/2014

Absolutely beautiful draping, columns, urns!! Sweetest staff and owners!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Jeanitra · Married on 08/30/2014

Events plus exceeding my expectations in making our wedding BEAUTIFUL! We were very impressed with the turnout of the draping job and uplights. They were very good to work with.

Sent on 09/17/2014

Nancy · Married on 04/05/2014

We just want to thank you for the draping you did at Travelers Rest for Shelley's wedding reception last weekend. It was absolutely gorgeous and my favorite part of all the decorations. Shelley was thrilled with the look and we both really appreciate all you did to make sure Shelley's special day was perfect.
    We have told everyone how great you were to work with so hopefully we can send some future business your way.
    Thanks again from the bottom of my heart. I am so glad I found you and will certainly call you again if I need or hear of any events your services can provide.
    Sincerely,
    Nancy

Sent on 04/20/2014
  • Shelley

Shelley · Married on 04/05/2014

Events Plus was absolutely phenomenal. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone wanting to do draping or lighting for a wedding or other special event. They are the most kind and genuine people. They are super flexible and willing to work around any schedule and budget. They are so talented and creative and did such an amazing job. From the time you meet them it is very obvious they truly care and want to help make your vision come to life. They are just the kind of people you want to be around all them time because they are so passionate about what they do. Once we had a plan of action, I never had to wonder or worry if it was going to get done the way we had discussed, I just knew it would. I am so grateful to them for making my special day so beautiful and stress free.

Sent on 04/20/2014
  • Z

Zeronda · event on: 11/23/2013

I CONCEIVED IT! THEY ACHIEVED IT! YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT!
    It was an absolute joy to work with Debbie at Events Plus. Her name should be Dynamic Draping Debbie for what she created for my sister’s 50th birthday party. I told her what I wanted and that is exactly what I received but it was even more beautiful than what I had originally planned. The draping, lighting, and centerpieces were elegant and gorgeous.
    • Service was impeccable – delivered everything promised in the agreement
    • Timely responses via e-mail and phone – always made time for me and never made me feeling like I was a bother
    • Ultimate professional – that’s says it all
    • Worth every penny – I just wish I had a bigger budget so that I could experience everything Events Plus could do
    • Most flexible - very accommodating
    Now here’s the kicker, I live in Arlington, TX and gave the party in Nashville, TN. We did all the planning and contracts over the phone! I will always use Events Plus, even if my next party is another state other than Texas.

Texas Size Love,
    Zeronda Smith

Sent on 12/17/2013
  • User3814151 · event on: 11/23/2013

The Events Plus staff was responsive from my first inquiry. I spoke to a few different people while deciding what to rent, and they were all very friendly and helpful with advice. They were flexible and accommodating with my schedule when it came time for setup and takedown, and ultimately made the event and the planning experience very enjoyable.

Sent on 01/13/2014

Steve · event on: 11/12/2013

Events Plus is the best, very professional, they care about your event, they do things right! I recommend them without reservation. - Steve Tolman

Sent on 12/18/2013

Provided drapery and lighting for our wedding reception. Beautiful designs that created a perfect atmosphere inside the barn we were in. Would definitly recommend!

Sent on 09/08/2015

Penny Smart · Married on 10/20/2018

They were prompt and very nice to work with.

They are awesome. The background was spectacular. It was exactly what we wanted and then some

Sent on 12/04/2018

Amfarone · Married on 08/11/2018

Events Plus a definite PLUS for lighting!

We tried to contact several lighting services. Events Plus was the ONLY one that responded, but more than that, they were always prompt in responding to us and someone always answered the phone.
    They sent us examples of lighting designs and they arranged set up and take down with our venue with our ever having to worry about it. the wedding guests commented on the beautiful lighting. Very reasonably priced. Would HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 11/14/2018