Events Now Reviews

Events Now View more information

Debbie A. Married on 08/24/2013
    I highly recommend Events Now for any and all help with your wedding ! I was not quite sure what all a wedding coordinator did but knew I didn't have time for the details and stress....luckily I found out that they took care of all my big and small worries and I just had to show up and enjoy my special day ! they saved me money and time and most of all the stress...like most brides I have not planned a a wedding many times ( ha ha ) and needed someone with the experience from lots of wedding planning.to know what exactly needed to be done.
    Audrey Married on 08/27/2011
    From the beginning christa was helpful is brainstorming ideas and giving suggestions to help pull together our style and vision. Particularly helpful was her making sure all the vendors had what they needed, were working on the same schedule and coordinated the flow from start to finish.
    Thomas Married on 08/20/2011
    Two things that I find helpful in any vendor is ease of use/service and value.

Events Now arrives for consultation on time and ready to listen. After listening they crafted the perfect wedding plan, taking into account our wishes as well as some that they suggested.

To trust that someone else will take the pressure off the wedding party, before, during and after the wedding, is indeed priceless. The services that Events Now provided were classy, competent and complete.

I am happy to recommend them.
    Carol Married on 10/05/2002
    Events Now made the wedding of my dreams a reality. Every detail was taken care of meeting my budget.
    Kathy Married on 05/15/2010
    Christa was with me every step of the way, beginning with my wedding budget all the way through making sure I had a beautiful wedding day. I was going down a road I had never been before which left me full of unknowns. Thankfully with all her experience in wedding planning, she put me at ease by having all the answers I needed. I could not have planned my special day without her. She is very professional, diligent and detail oriented. She went above and beyond to make my day a great experience. It was a pleasure working with her. I highly recommend her!