68 Reviews for Events Nashville, LLC

Valet (2)
Event Planning (1)
Wireless Internet (1)
67 Events Nashville, LLC Reviews

Hands down the best vendor / decision we made was to work with Elizabeth and her team at Houston Station. The space is beautiful with exposed brick, wood inlay and beautiful windows. Elizabeth was incredibly responsive and kept me on track as we finalized everything in the final month. I have received so many compliments on the venue and service from that evening. Thank you for the best night of my life!

Profile Picture Michelle, 12/31/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

The best decision we made for our wedding was choosing Houston Station and Events Nashville. The venue and the team we worked with were top notch! I hired Events Nashville for month of wedding planning and Sam was incredible and totally took the lead and made me feel completely at ease. I received so many compliments on the venue from my guests on how unique and beautiful everything was! The best part about Houston Station was that they let us choose all of our vendors, which ended up saving us a ton of money and we were able to really be creative with the design of the day! I can't say enough about Houston Station, it was beautiful, they have excellent relationships with all the wedding vendors around Nashville and a very good reputation! If Matthew and I could have a second wedding, we'd choose Houston Station again in a heartbeat! THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Carlin, 7/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Wheelchair Access

I have just gone through a walk thru thus far and absolutely love their professionalism and all, everyone at this venue loves their an you can truly tell!!!! I cannot wait til my wedding there!!!!!

Profile Picture User5214118, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wife and I got married at Houston Station a little over a month ago and we are still getting random comments from those who attended about how beautiful, fun, memorable, and just all around amazing our wedding was. As much as we would like to take the credit, we owe it all to the beautiful space at Houston Station and the amazing team at Events Nashville. THE SPACE: The iconic beauty that Houston Station possesses creates a wow-factor as just a blank canvas, but even very minimal decoration easily makes it your own. If you're on a budget, having a venue that is beautiful with just lights, drapery, and center pieces is huge. If your budget isn't a concern, having a space with almost no limitations can allow you to just let your imagination run wild. THE PLANNERS: Thanks to Sam and Sarah, the day of our event and our rehearsal were unbelievably organized and care-free. They created a super detailed timeline based on our wishes, and then we literally didn't have to think about a single responsibility other than listening to them when there was something we had to do or somewhere we had to be. Aside from the awesome day-of planning, we were also lucky enough to get to hire Sam, Sarah, and Elizabeth as our full-time planners throughout the year leading up to our wedding. It was the best decision we ever made. Without having any family nearby to help, I honestly don't know how we would have pulled this off without them keeping us on track. Monthly and bi-monthly meetings, constant communication via email, setting up tastings and tours with vendors, keeping budget spreadsheets, helping with DIY projects, creating Pinterest and inspiration boards, etc. There are too many things they did for us to even list...and they did it all with smiles and great attitudes.

Profile Picture Jake, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Where do I begin?!? I am so happy my husband and I chose Houston Station for our wedding day. When we were looking at venues, we fell in love with the exposed brick and wooden beams. It's a stunning space as is and doesn't really need much, but after adding drapery and string lights, it's absolutely breathtaking (I literally started crying watching the transition it was so beautiful)! The layout of the space was also great for a night filled with dancing. We also rented out Notable Blends (the coffee shop that is available to rent out too) which was a total hit with the guests! It's a wonderful cozy spot that's great during the cocktail hour and excellent for people to collect themselves during the reception.

So that's the event space, but let's not forget about the people of Houston Station! Elizabeth, Samantha, and Sarah were such a pleasure to work with. They are so organized, professional, and most importantly, nice. Houston Station was the last of many venues I looked at, and after meeting with Elizabeth, I knew we were in good hands. My mom, god bless her, did the majority of the planning since I don't live in Nashville anymore, so she had the most interface with the crew. Every time we talked wedding updates, she just gushed about how wonderful working with the ladies were. Now that the wedding is done, she's said she misses talking to them on a regular basis!

Once again, I'm so happy we chose Houston Station as our venue for the wedding. It was such a wonderful and fun day, and it wouldn't have been possible without their hard work!

Profile Picture Hannah, 2/27/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up, Valet, Wheelchair Access

Elizabeth, Samantha, and the staff at Houston Station were instrumental in making our wedding day absolutely flawless. The space is breathtaking and can house so many possibilities to make your special day truly unique. Every time we had a question or would like to do a walk though, the response was always timely and to our convenience. Everyone was so accommodating to not only my husband and I, but to our family and friends as well. I felt like they bent over backwards to make the day perfection for us, and they truly know what they are doing. They thought I things I completely forgot about, and worked so well with all of our vendors. I could not imagine us getting married anywhere else, because the peace of mind that we received from the Houston Station crew made us 100% confident in our choice of event space.

Profile Picture Megan, 10/3/15, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up, Valet, Wheelchair Access

Houston Station was an unbelievable setting for our ceremony and reception. The way they created an intimate ceremony space, making 250 guests feel cozy and warm, was incredible. The flip was flawless into the reception space, and the whole evening was seemless and magical. Elizabeth and her team were very diplomatic in dealing with all parties involved, and they listened to my vision without imposing their own tastes. Wonderful pick for an amazing evening!

Profile Picture Erin, 7/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our wedding here in June. Picking Houston Station for our reception was a no brainer. The room is gorgeous in its self with the exposed brick and wood beams, but was transformed beyond what I had imagined for our wedding. I loved the convenience of being able to have the space to ourselves the entire day. And being able to hear my future husband cutting up with his friends in the next room was a special moment for me. Our guests continuously complimented the space and loved the location and valet parking. The planning process and wedding day went on without a hitch thanks to Elizabeth and our "A team" vendors. I can't speak highly enough about Houston Station and the staff that made our wedding dreams come true!

Profile Picture jenn, 6/27/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wife and I had our wedding reception at Houston Station and were extremely satisfied with the venue and their service provided by Elizabeth and Samantha (Elizabeth's assistant)! Before choosing Houston Station we visited 9 venues. The main criteria we used in making our decision was appearance, cost, location and size.
The rustic/wood/simplistic vibe was exactly what we were looking for! Although the cost was one of the more expensive venues we looked at, the venue is so beautiful on its own that we saved money just using minimal decorations/flowers/lighting. We also paid extra to use the coffee room, but happy we did so as all our guests were raving about how unique the room was...they also appreciated the option to get a little pick-me up before and during the reception.
The large space was great for our plated dinner party of 160 (with two bars...and feel we could've easily been comfortable with 230. Enough room for kids to run around and guests not feeling cramped and/or stepping all over the kids.Location just south of downtown is convenient for guests staying/living in or just outside of downtown...and for going to the honky tonks after the reception!
While this is not an all-inclusive venue, Elizabeth was extremely helpful in providing a packet of suggested vendors they typically work with. We used this as our guide and it did not disappoint as all of the vendors did a fantastic job. Moreover, as we were approaching the date, Elizabeth and Samantha were very helpful coordinating with the vendors to ensure everything was on point. Even on the day of when one of the linens was a slightly different color, Samantha made sure they brought back the right one. She also setup all our own random decorations/place card and sign in tables. I can be very structured and even annoying at times with my questions/follow-ups, but Elizabeth was extremely responsive to everything and always made me feel that our wedding was the most important event!

Profile Picture David, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

EVERYONE at Houston Station was amazing and very professional. My wedding was perfect thanks to Elizabeth and Samantha! The venue is so pretty and can be decorated however you prefer!

Profile Picture Lori, 4/11/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This event center is gorgeous - love the industrial chic vibe. The staff is impeccable - they were supportive, efficient, and just lovely people. It was a perfect day (despite the ice storm). Elizabeth and her staff are gems. If you are considering using Houston Station, I encourage you to book immediately. Our guests loved the venue, and I appreciated the ease of the day because of the efforts of the Houston Station team.

Profile Picture Cami, 2/22/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We rang in the new year (and tied the knot!) at Houston Station and it was an absolute dream. The space itself is lovely even without decorations - all brick and wooden beams, a truly warm & welcoming space. With flowers, lights & decorations the space became a twinkling wonderland. It could not have been more perfect. The staff is incredible, the atmosphere inviting. I wholeheartedly recommend Houston Station for whatever event you have in mind!

Profile Picture Mary, 12/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you're considering this venue, look no further. It is gorgeous and unique, and Elizabeth and her team are incredible! They make the process so effortless from the time you book the space until the final minutes of your reception. Because of this you're able to soak up every little detail and not worry about a thing! I cannot imagine our day being anywhere else. The space is wonderful and the coffee shop was a huge hit with guests. I truly did not know my day could be SO special and SO perfect, yet it was just that!

Profile Picture Alex, 12/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had both our rehearsal dinner and ceremony at Houston Station. It was a venue that not many of my friends were familiar with, not that it's saying much (we aren't all that hip!). It was wonderful working with Elizabeth and her staff. They helped turn the event space into something special for our guests. Elizabeth was on site the entire day, making sure everything ran smoothly. Friends and family still rave about the location, and so do I!

Profile Picture Shelby , 11/22/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We could not have asked for a more amazing location for our November destination wedding!! Not only is the space simply gorgeous, but Elizabeth and her team are phenomenal. Planning an event from across the country was initially quite daunting, but having the advice (and vendor list!) from Houston Station made executing our big day a breeze! The space is super flexible and very convenient - they have thought of absolutely everything and took excellent care of us throughout the process. When my husband and I first saw everything set up for our wedding, it took our breath away - way beyond our expectations! We cannot them recommend highly enough!

Profile Picture Erin, 11/9/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Elizabeth and her entire staff were amazing! We couldn't have asked for a better group of people to be there to support us on our special day. Not only was the space beautiful before we decorated it, it shined even brighter after we brought in our tables, chairs, flowers and lights. I can't highly recommend Events Nashville and Houston Station enough! Thanks again you all!

Profile Picture Justin, 10/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Getting married at Houston Station was so perfect. When I got engaged and wanted to get married 4 months later, I first looked for a space that had any availability. Most of the other event spaces I looked at made me feel anxious about my timeline. Elizabeth was the complete opposite. As soon as I met with Elizabeth to view the space, I knew this was where Brandon and I would get married. Elizabeth was so calm and informative as I began the process, and she was so encouraging that I could plan it in 4 months. She gave me a folder with a lot of vendors and information and was so helpful. I came and viewed the space with many of my vendors in the months leading up to my wedding, and all of the Houston Station employees were so easy and helpful to work with!

I loved seeing the various transformations that other brides did to Houston Station, that helped equip me with ideas for my own wedding. I did my ceremony and reception at Houston Station and I'm so glad that I did. My guests enjoyed being at the same place for both, and not having to travel between locations. I would encourage any bride to choose Houston Station for their wedding day. It is a beautiful space that you can transform to fit your dream wedding day.

Profile Picture User4409193, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Houston Station was the best venue for our August wedding. Elizabeth was so helpful and I would recommend this location to any bride!

Profile Picture Morgan, 8/2/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We just got married there in June, and this venue was absolutely amazing! Houston Station is such an interesting space, and the guests couldn't stop talking about how "cool and unique" it was. The brick walls, wood floors and exposed ceilings make decorating so easy - in fact, I think the space is so beautiful that only minimal decorations are required. There is also a great outdoor space for guests to use to change up the experience.

We also utilized Noteable Blends coffee shop in the building for "coffee hour" as they transitioned the room from ceremony to reception. The guests absolutely adored the look of the coffee shop; it was unlike anything they had seen before, especially at a wedding, and the coffee drinks were great! This is a unique offering that also allows the guests to comfortably stay in one place for the ceremony and reception without getting bored.

The staff at Houston Station are fantastic! They were very helpful and responsive throughout the wedding planning process, and they were on top of things the entire wedding day!

The only disadvantage to this space is that you have to bring in everything (including tables and chairs) from a different vendor, so this isn't ideal for someone looking for a package deal in that regard. But it's totally worth the extra effort to give your guests a fun and different wedding experience!

Profile Picture Maria, 6/14/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you are looking for a wedding or reception venue, I highly recommend Houston Station. We used Houston Station for our wedding and reception in April 2014 and couldn’t be happier. The staff is incredible and the space is out of this world- the heavy timber beams, exposed brick and wood floors are amazing! They offer an open vendor policy to make it simple to make it your own. The staff is so professional and makes it easy for you to enjoy your day; they will think of everything. The space is affordable, has plenty of parking (valet services are so convenient) and is made for live music or a DJ. The acoustics are unbelievable. The coffee shop in the building, Noteable Blends, is a great add-on to any event with so much character and killer specialty coffees. Houston Station offers ample bathrooms, a huge bridal suite and groom’s room to make getting ready a breeze. It is off the beaten bath, but that is part of the charm. You won’t be disappointed with your photos as the venue makes for perfect photos at every turn. Call Elizabeth today! You’ll be so glad you did. We are! Thank you, Houston Station!

Profile Picture Allison, 4/27/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Loved Houston station for our wedding venue! So much fun and so beautiful!

Profile Picture Alexa, 3/22/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Houston Station is a stunning venue and the team there was easy and wonderful to work with. I am so glad we chose to have our ceremony and reception there!

Profile Picture Jenny, 3/14/14, 3 Reviews
4.7

Elizabeth and the rest of the staff at Houston Station were wonderful to work with before and during my wedding day! Everyone was very helpful and kind, and were always available to answer questions and give suggestions. We took a lot of advice from Elizabeth in planning our reception, and are so glad we did - everything turned out wonderfully!!

Profile Picture User2927177, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews

Elizabeth was wonderful!
I would recommend Houston to everyone, They were great!

Profile Picture Marilyn, 2/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Dominick and I couldn't be happier with how our wedding ceremony and reception turned out and are so glad that we chose Houston Station as the venue for both. It is such a unique and beautiful space, and the location was very convenient. Also, their open vendor policy made it possible to create an atmosphere that fit our style and taste perfectly. Lastly, the staff at Houston Station and Noteable Blends were great to work with and always responsive.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 2/1/14, 8 Reviews