Events by Sarah Reviews

12 Reviews for Events by Sarah

• Laura

Laura Edwards · Married on 03/21/2020

Love During COVID-19

I do not know where to begin...Sarah was the BEST decision we made going into this wedding. She is a dedicated to her work and making the wedding of your dreams come to life. She is well organized, which is exactly what you need during the planning. She is also very sweet and really nice to work with!
    My wedding week was a bit chaotic due to COVID-19 and the daily changes and new restrictions it imposed. We even had to move our wedding up 24 hours!! I can not say enough how amazing Sarah was through out all of this! Not only did she help keep all our vendors up to date, she was constantly just checking in on me, and how I was doing through all of this. That meant so much to me- I can not thank her enough for her time and effort she put into our wedding! We planned for a wedding for about 250 and due to the restrictions had just our family there- it ended up being the most perfect day and Sarah played a HUGE part into this. I HIGHLY recommend her!!!!!!!

Sent on 04/04/2020

Lena · Married on 10/27/2018

Excellent Service!

Sarah and her team provided so much help and guidance from start to finish. They made themselves available, flexible, and reliable in order to accommodate our needs leading up to and during the weekend of our wedding. If you're searching for a planner do yourself a favor and call Sarah.

Sent on 01/29/2019

Pinky · Married on 03/03/2018

Best investment i made for this wedding. She was far above what I expected and so easy to work with. And she made it so fun for all of us. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/06/2018

Cara · Married on 03/12/2016

My wedding was an absolute dream come true, and I know that I have Sarah to thank for it. She’s knowledgeable, professional, friendly, kind and FUN! She was always accessible to ease my nerves about anything big or small (thanks for talking me out of those twinkle lights!). She didn’t push anything that I didn’t want, but also wasn’t shy to offer her opinion (which is something I asked her to do, often!). In the end, the entire wedding day was a dream come true - thank you for helping to bring my vision to life, Sarah! She went above and beyond throughout the process, and when the “big day” had finally arrived, my friends, family and guests kept commenting that I looked relaxed AND like I was having a blast at my own wedding. I owe both of those HUGE compliments to Sarah. In her capable hands, I WAS able to relax, and I DID have a blast. One of my bridesmaids has already enlisted her services for her own upcoming wedding, and I’m so stinkin’ excited to work with Sarah again in December (this time as a bridesmaid). To anyone reading this: do yourself a favor and hire Sarah. She’s worth it.

Sent on 03/21/2016

If you are having a wedding and need a planner, well you need to contact Sarah at Events by Sarah. From our initial meeting to the day of my wedding I can not say how AMAZING she was and made my wedding day extra special. She pays attention to details and is very committed to her work and professionalism. I felt relaxed leading up to the wedding and the day of! Don't think twice and call her! You will be 100% satisfied!!!!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Anne · Married on 07/26/2014

We cannot say enough good things about Sarah Bett and Events by Sarah. She took care of our every need and set our minds and hearts at ease at every twist and turn in the road from engagement to wedding. There are always countless ways to help someone with a wedding - and Sarah took special care to organize us, support the Bride and MOB, help the FOB with hotel rooms, answer endless questions, negotiate contracts, make the hard phone calls, coordinate transportation, look after the entertainment, communicate w/photographers, calm the storm, finesse the timing, keep secret the faux pauxs and miscommunications, calm the nerves, assure us of propriety and protocol, and run around between Chapel and Beach Club, hotels and airport, party site and Bed & Breakfasts, etc! She did everything with class and professionalism, kindness and thoughtfulness, and kept a smile on her face and a prayer in her heart - we are so blown away by her desire to serve! In addition to being a sweetheart to work with, Sarah is talented, knowledgeable, responsible and dedicated. We enjoyed the planning and the execution of our dream wedding - and we are enjoying it still as we look at the pictures! We highly recommend Events by Sarah - she made sure our dreams came true!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Kelsie · Married on 07/12/2014

Sarah was an answer to my prayers!! I hired her for "day of coordination" which actually was more like month of coordination and looking back on my wedding day there is absolutely no way I could have pulled off my dream day without her! She came up with the timeline for my day and executed everything perfectly. When I had last minute ideas for my wedding 72 hours before the big day Sarah knew exactly who to call to make my ideas come to life. From being in my hotel room at 1am on Friday night checking grooms tuxedos to waking us up with Starbucks early Saturday morning Sarah didn't miss a beat. She was there when I needed her checking on things and handling all the crisis situations that were thrown my way on my wedding day. She handles everything with such confidence and is a true joy to be around. If you need a wedding coordinator who is easy to work with, reliable and an incredible person, this is your girl! I am so pleased with Sarah and wouldn't plan another event without her!

Sent on 07/16/2014

Sara · Married on 06/21/2014

Where do I even begin with Events by Sarah!! She was an ABSOLUTE joy to work with! I only did the day of wedding package, but she went above and beyond! Definitely affordable pricing too! Anytime I had any questions she was available, she also contacted and dealt with the vendors the last few weeks before the wedding, and any little thing that needed to be done, Sarah dealt with. She is also very organized!! Which I love! She made sure that everyone knew where and when they needed to be including the vendors, family and wedding party and provided itineraries for everyone. She made the wedding day stress free for my mom and me! While I was getting ready I didn't need to worry, because I knew that I could trust Sarah to make sure the reception site was ready and exactly the way I wanted it. During the reception she made sure to fix any problem that came up without having to check with me all the time. I would recommend Events by Sarah to anyone! My mom actually wants to hire her for my two other sisters!!!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Stephanie · Married on 05/03/2014

Sarah was AMAZING! Talk about someone who can make things happen! Sarah knew what I needed before even I knew, and she was instrumental in seeing that our wedding was perfect. Sarah Bett and Events by Sarah made our wedding an event we could enjoy instead of stress over. Thank you SO MUCH Sarah!

Sent on 05/07/2014

Beth · Married on 04/22/2017

Events By Sarah is a great pick from the planning phase to the wedding day.

Sent on 04/25/2017

Kathryn · Married on 12/31/2016

Even though I am an event planner, I know that I needed to hire someone to help me the day-of so I would be worry free. From the moment I had my first phone call with Sarah, I knew I would be comfortable with her. She was so easy to work with and was always willing to join a meeting, which was above and beyond the call of a day-of coordinator. It was wonderful to pass along the details to Sarah, and after a few meetings with her, I felt confident that everything would go great on the big day. Sarah is so easy to get along with and is not annoying on the day-of. I would highly recommend a day of planner and Sarah and her team are great!

Sent on 01/31/2017

Sarah was very helpful in the planning of our wedding and execution of the wedding day. There were some bumps along the way but she always tried to help smooth things out and limit our stress during the planning process. Ultimately she made the big day more relaxed. The cost of her services were very fair, more fair than other vendors in the area. We would recommend her to anybody in the area that is planning an event.

Sent on 04/25/2015