Events by Rachel Cross Reviews

3 | Tehachapi, CA

3 Reviews for Events by Rachel Cross

Peyton · Married on 06/02/2018

Rachel was a recommendation from my Maid of Honor who was married last year & had an amazing experience with her! From start to finish Rachel was extremely responsive, knowledgeable, & so sweet! She went above & beyond in every aspect of our wedding planning & did way more than a typical day-of coordinator would do. She was contacting my vendors the week before, coordinating walk throughs of the venues, & was there for the rehearsal the day before as well. She is also just a super amazing person & makes everyone feel calm during what can be a stressful time. She was absolutely the best vendor I hired hands down & I want to get married again just to have her there to help me!!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Holly · Married on 10/07/2017

Rachel was amazing! From the first time I met her, I felt 100% comfortable with her. I found her online and booked her for day-of coordination for my wedding in San Clemente, CA. She was SUPER quick to respond to my emails/texts when I had any questions. Then when the wedding festivities started, beginning with the rehearsal, she was very professional, could take control easily (which is hard when I had some VERY loud and opinionated family and friends in the wedding) and made everything run smooth! The wedding was set up perfectly, the timeline was perfect almost down to the minute, and there was NOTHING that went wrong - or that I knew of! Thank you Rachel!!!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Jennifer · Married on 04/08/2017

Rachel was an awesome day of coordinator! We had some hiccups getting to the wedding day with the venue and she helped to keep me clam and reassure me that it was all going to be fine! It was the perfect day!! Would definitely recommend hiring Rachel to coordinate your event!!

Sent on 04/21/2017