13 Reviews for Events by Phillipa

11 Events by Phillipa Reviews

Phillipa and her team did an incredible job helping me create the wedding of my dreams. As an out of town bride I needed a planner that could handle all of the details and final preparations that needed to be done. Phillipa went above and beyond - turning her guest bedroom into my "welcome bag studio." Everything was executed perfectly I and no detail went unnoticed. My wedding was 5 months ago and I am still getting compliments on how beautiful and fun my event was. Needless to say - I would recommend Phillipa and her team to any bride knowing she is the best of the best.

Profile Picture Brooke, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Attention EVERYONE! You absolutely have to use Events by Phillipa! You will be so thankful that you have zero stress the day of your wedding. Phillipa's attention to every detail in making your day amazing is phenomenal! She is no longer my wedding planner, but now my friend as well! My husband and I live in NC and decided to have a destination Miami wedding. Everything was taken care of when we arrived for the wedding in February, just amazing! Cannot rave enough about this company! Thanks you Phillipa! You are awesome girl! XO

Profile Picture User4965317, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I have worked with Phillipa for several years coordinating my company's yearly trip for 16 guests. She is wonderful to work with. She ALWAYS was pleasant to speak too and ALWAYS accommodating! You will be very happy having Phillipa by your side helping you with ANY event!
Rhonda Pionke
Marketing Director
Auburn Supply Co.

Profile Picture Rhonda, 3/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other)

P is a terrific wedding planner and you will not be disappointed in her services, skills and ability to make you feel comfortable and at ease knowing everything is taken care of-

Profile Picture Lynne, 11/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Events by Phillipa did an outstanding job planning all aspects of my wedding. Since I had a Fall wedding, the theme was a beautiful unique and creative Autumn event, and show cased gorgeous Autumn colors with floral centerpieces, linens, etc.

Philippa knows her stuff, and was able to use vendors that she has worked with for many years to allow great value and savings, while still having a very classy wedding!

I highly recommend Events by Phillipa for your one and only "special day".

Profile Picture pam, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We used Phillipa to help plan the rehearsal dinner for our son's wedding. Not only was she fabulous and professional, but a true pleasure to work with. She tended to every detail, which definitely helped to make my job, as mother of the groom, much easier! I would highly recommend her!!!

Profile Picture Cindy, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

I worked with Philippa as an event planner. Not only did she make sure everything was seamless, during the whole process I didn't have a worry in the world. She took care of everything so I could enjoy my event. In addition, she went above and beyond in many ways. It is with great enthusiasm that I recommend Philippa to anyone who wants to have a wonderful and worry free event that is professional, sophisticated, and noteworthy.... In addition to being just perfect.

Profile Picture User5376509, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other)

Phillipa set up our ceremony in 2010. She treated us like friends while going above and beyond to make our dream come true, not to mention the surprises she threw in to top off the day! We'll never forget her cheerful kindness. Thank you, Phillipa!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/16/10, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We love Phillipa! Her responsiveness, attention to detail, and professionalism make her an amazing event planner and her charming personality makes her wonderful to work with. We couldn't have imagined a more perfect wedding day, thanks to her flawless execution and creative vision. She was with us every step of the way. We would highly recommend her for any of your future events!

Profile Picture Erin, 9/21/05, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Phillipa and her team were great to work with! She worked with me 6 months out, working on details and dealing with family at times. We became very close during the planning process and I don't think our friendship will end with the wedding!

She was very reasonable in what was worth the price and what was not. She was familiar with many of the vendors I hired, which made coordination that much easier. Anything that seemed excessive, she was thoughtful enough to make it elsewhere or have it outsourced.

Her assistants Ratchel and Brian were also great and were a huge help the day of, it really was a perfect event. If you hire Phillipa, she won't just be part of your wedding day, but a part of the family.

Profile Picture Anne, 3/11/17, 4 Reviews