Events By Nouveau Reviews

Events By Nouveau 1
Events By Nouveau 2
Events By Nouveau 3

Caitlin · Married on 03/14/2013

Events by Nouveau Flowers did an excellent job designing our layout and providing our decor and flowers. Christina captured our vision for our wedding perfectly. I felt relaxed knowing that Christina and her team would make our day beautiful! Setup and takedown was flawless! Our guests are still talking about how beautiful our day was. I would strongly recommend Events by Nouveau Flowers!

Sent on 05/04/2013

Lisa · Married on 10/28/2012

I loved the flowers and decorations at my wedding! Nouveau came in and trasformed a green feild into a majical tent and dance area. Everyone at my wedding commented on the decor!

Sent on 04/26/2013

Hannah · Married on 07/13/2012

Christina from Events by Nouveau was amazing. She not only provided our flowers but the entire design and decor for our wedding. She is hands down the best in the area. She is so talented and was able to envision and draw a plan based off of a couple things I mentioned I liked. She was worth every penny and gave us the uniquely elegant wedding we dreamed of and I would not change anything about how it turned out. HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Events by Nouveau. She was so easy to work with and so incredibly talented! THANK YOU CHRISTINA!

Sent on 08/08/2012

Christina is amazing, she truly can make your big day magical. Her vision is perfect and she truly gives it her all to make it exactly how you want. I would HIGHLY recommend working with Christina at Nouveau!!

Sent on 08/15/2012

Karen · Married on 06/02/2012

Christina and her team are the most talented girls and I am thrilled that I had the chance to work with them! I had a vision and Chsristina was on the same page with me and designed the most breathtaking reception I have ever seen. My flowers were stunning and the site of the reception venue brought tears to my eyes. I can't wait to see all my pictures so I can relive the beautiful recption. I will have to create an event in FLorida in the future just to have Christina decorate it :)

Sent on 07/02/2012

Sarah · Married on 02/25/2012

Christina is a great florist and she has a wonderful vision. My flowers and wedding decor were beautiful.

Sent on 03/10/2012

Stacie · Married on 09/24/2011

The flowers, lounge furniture and set up of my wedding were breath taking. I thought I was in a fairy tale that night. Thank you so much for making my wedding more beautiful than I could have imagined!

Sent on 10/13/2011

Amy · Married on 05/27/2011

We were so lucky to work with Christina! She created the most beautiful flowers & decor for our wedding day. I had a very specific vision in mind, and she captured everything that we were wanting & more!! AMAZING!!!

Sent on 06/20/2011

Mary · Married on 05/27/2011

Oh my goodness! I truly have NEVER seen more beautiful flowers at a wedding! The beauty and colors, and the artisitry of the arrangement, were beyond how I even pictured them. Christina was wonderful to work with, and all the details she handled were perfect.
    It could not have been more perfect!!!!!

Sent on 06/21/2011

Amy · Married on 05/14/2011

Christina is a genius when it comes to event design! I had only a few vague ideas about what I wanted when we met with her for the first time, and she took those little shreds of ideas and turned them into the most beautiful wedding that I could have imagined!

Sent on 06/16/2011

Melissa · Married on 05/07/2011

Nouveau Flowers created a breathtaking wedding for me! I could not be happier with the look and feel of my wedding. There was so much time and thought that went into the design of the wedding, space, flowers, tables etc. I was so thrilled that it turned out to be a perfect reflection of Brian and my personalities with a great coastal twist! I could not imagine anyone creating anything better. Fabulous service!

Sent on 06/22/2011

Samantha · Married on 10/23/2010

Nouveau is the BEST! They will work with whatever budget you have and give you ideas to make your wedding special and different!!! I worked with Marja and she was spedctacular! They are quick to answer your questions and keep you updated! Everything was gorgeous at my wedding and I could not have been happier! If you use Nouveau, you will be satisfied more than you can imagine! Also, the value of their flowers exceed what a lot of other florist/event designers will quote you and they are so much more creative!!

Sent on 11/06/2010

Amy · Married on 09/18/2010

Christina with Nouveau Flowers is great! Luckily we had very similar styles so the process was so easy. We met with her once and flipped through books and books of pictures. She had all sorts of styles and every one of them looked beautiful, timeless and artistic. That is what I liked most, Christina is an event designer. She not only thinks about flowers she thinks bout the entire event. From floor to lighting.

I had fun getting to know her and she made my wedding look effortless and beautiful. She took every detail that I asked for and added them to our wedding. Everything was perfect, and I could not have been happier!

Sent on 10/06/2010

Jennifer · Married on 07/17/2010

I was completely blown away when I saw the event design Christina and her team created for my wedding. In just one meeting, she took my ideas and turned it into the most amazing wedding. The flowers were so soft and elegant, but they also incorporated other design features like lighting, wood grain tables, chandiliers and lounges that add a special touch most weddings don't have. They are so talented.

Sent on 07/25/2010

Nicki · Married on 06/12/2010

I wanted my flowers to be very different...not like a rose bush threw up on my table. Nouveau is amazing. I had the most stunning flowers. I wanted them to be earthy and relaxed....they were beyond my wildest expectations! Thanks Nouveau...you rocked my flowers!

Sent on 07/07/2010

Kiley · Married on 05/28/2010

I had a fantastic experience working with Christina on our wedding. She took my partial ideas to the next level and made our wedding look absolutely beautiful. She has a very creative and unique style which I loved. She spent all the time I needed with her and I was never worried that something would not get done. Nouveau was on the expensive side for our budget, but I feel that it was well worth the money.

Sent on 07/09/2010
  • W

Beth · Married on 05/22/2010

Nouveau flowers provided my bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres. They did an excellent job! I was planning a destination wedding so I sent them pictures of what I had in mind and the bouquets looked exactly like the pictures. I was just thrilled with the quality of the flowers, too. I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 05/26/2010

Callie · Married on 05/22/2010

I loved loved loved my flowers. The bouquets, the centerpieces, and every little detail she put into my decorations. I loved how well she worked with the caterer to have all linens and flowers and everything matching and looking beautiful. Christina, you are awesome!!

Sent on 06/15/2010

sheva · Married on 05/15/2010

Let me start by saying that I am not an artistic person. I know what I like, but I had a difficult time putting it into words. Marja at Nouveau Flowers did a GREAT job taking what little I gave her and making it into an ideal portrait for my ceremony and reception. The decor was absolutely perfect. And not to mention how adaptive she was when I told her (the week of the wedding) that my fiancee wasn't too excited about one of the details. Thanks for giving me my perfect wedding!

Sent on 05/24/2010

Jill · Married on 05/15/2010

Christina is wonderful! I am truly amazed at her talent! My wedding was more than I could have hoped for. Our guests are still raving about how beautiful everything was. I can't say enough about Christina and Nouveau Flowers!

Sent on 06/14/2010

Karen · Married on 05/01/2010

I worked with Marja and I was THRILLED with my decor. I let her creativity flow and provided her with my color swatches along with fabric from my bridesmaid and flower girl dresses. The end result was absolutely perfect! I couldn't have imagined it any better. So many people complimented me on how great all my centerpieces were. I would book them again 100 times over. I was so happy with my decision to use Nouveau!!

Sent on 05/17/2010

Katie · Married on 04/23/2010

Seriously AMAZING! I am from Kentucky so I wasn't clear on what everything would look like. It was like a dream come true! Thank you so much.

Sent on 07/01/2010

Lindsey · Married on 04/17/2010

Nouveau flowers stands out beyond all the other floral vendors along the Emerald Coast, especially Santa Rosa Beach. All you have to do is look at their website to begin envisioning how beautiful your day will be with their elegance and creativity.

Since I was an out of town bride, I simply sent them photos of bouquets and floral arrangements that I liked, and they created them perfectly. They are so accommodating, and are absolutely a delight to work with!

Sent on 05/05/2010

Katie · Married on 10/24/2009

Christina did such a fabulous job. I had in mind what I wanted . . . but needed someone like her to make it all become a reality. She has such a creative and artistic ability and we were very lucky to be able to have her create our wonderful event. There are no words to describe how excited we were when we saw everything to come together. It was perfect and exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 12/02/2009

Christen · Married on 10/10/2009

Christina is awesome and super talented! She helped me with ideas and in the end, my reception was stunning! She knew exactly what kind of feel I wanted and really made everything so beautiful!

Sent on 01/21/2010