Events By Nicky Reviews

76 | Miami, FL

76 Reviews for Events By Nicky

jenny · Married on 02/22/2017

Nicky was AMAZING!!!! We planned our wedding 3 weeks before and to our luck Nicky was available. She was super helpful in creating a timeline, contacting our vendors, and making sure everyone arrived on time. The day of, she setup our reception better than what we had imagined! She is very proactive and kept everyone on schedule. She is as detail oriented as me and had common sense to figure everything out without asking. We love her and highly recommend her. Thank you so much Nicky!!!

Sent on 02/20/2017

Nicole · Married on 02/19/2017

I have previously had my wedding last February, and had the honor of having Nicky as my planner. She had her phone always on ring and was available when I needed her, even through her busy schedule. She went with me to pick everything out even my wedding dress. She helped me make decisions (which I'm a Libra and very indecisive) and made me feel confident in my decisions. She provided all of my venders and they all were amazing venders. She helped me make so many decisions from table clothes to photo booth picture layouts. There were just so many tasks but she helped me figure them all out. She was very personal and even helped me with some issues that I had been going through and was very non-judgmental and SUPER positive, which I needed. All I can say is that I am so GRATEFUL I chose Nicky during my wedding season because it was definitely a season I will never forget!!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Paola · Married on 02/18/2017

Words could not describe how grateful I was for Nicky throughout the wedding process! I hired Nicky two months out from my wedding date and she was a breeze to work with. She was beyond willing to handle any request I threw her way and always had a great attitude. At one point, I even professed my love to her :) On my wedding day, I was able to enjoy and not worry about a thing. I had so many guests say wonderful things about her and she kept my champagne glass filled throughout the whole evening (extra brownie points for that.) If you want someone that's on your side, willing to listen and puts in the time then Nicky is your girl. I HIGHLY recommend her.

Sent on 03/23/2017

Loudie · Married on 12/11/2016

Absolutely amazing! Nicky did such a wonderful job on my wedding. I hired Nicky to do my florals and to be my Day-of-Coordinator and it honestly felt like she was my wedding planner instead. Meaning that she was there for me from the moment I booked her months in advance. She helped me think of everything I could need and offered so many options and solutions to make my wedding dreams come true. She was always available and whenever she said she would do something and get back to you, she kept her word. She is excellent at her job and you can tell that she really loves what she does. In addition, she has such an amazing personality and is extremely positive. I really couldn't have done this wedding without Nicky's help and all of my bridesmaids have raved to me about how organized she was on the day of the wedding. I would definitely recommend Nicky to do your wedding if you plan on having it in South Florida.

Noelia · Married on 12/04/2016

Nicky was our wedding planner for our wedding on December 4,2016 at the Thalatta estate and she was absolutely wonderful. We came to her at the last minute and she was able to coordinate and plan our wedding in less than 6 months. She was extremely helpful and full of great ideas, she was available at all times via call or text. She provided us with a detailed checklist of step by step coordination and what to expect as well as a very organized wedding timeline .Nicky worked wonderfully and made our dream wedding a reality,she provided us with the best .The day of the wedding she was amazing and the best part was that as the bride I was stress free , she took care of everything from the decoration , communicating with the vendor, Welcoming guest and making sure my lipstick was always perfect. Everything she did was perfect, table setting,Floral arrangements and set up.She excessed our expectation and made the wedding of my dreams come to life .Hiring Nicky was a wonderful decision and we are so happy we chose her as our wedding planner.
    -Noelia & Manny Rosario

Sent on 01/11/2017

Lilian · Married on 12/03/2016

First I want to say THANK YOU again. Nicky was absolutely the best person my husband and I could have chosen to help us in our BIG DAY. Her dedication, her enthusiasm and the love she puts in her job makes every wedding a fairy tale. As a wedding planner she is the BEST and giving her the opportunity to do my flowers was beyond perfect. Nicky helped us with every single detail to make sure our wedding was how we dreamed, she is amazing!! Cannot wait to have another occasion and have her as the planner

Sent on 01/18/2017

Razy · Married on 11/12/2016

Nicky was extremely patient and responsive which is just what I needed as planning can get really overwhelming! She offered suggestions and ideas that worked great. My flowers were beautiful and just what I wanted to match the theme on my wedding day. She ran around all day the day of the wedding making sure everything was running smoothly and going above and beyond to make sure I was calm and enjoying the night. We are very happy we found Nicky to help us out.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Jill · Married on 11/12/2016

I hired Events by Nicky after just one phone conversation with Nicky, and that is all it took. Below are some qualities of the company that stood out to my husband and me.
    Flexibility:Nicky and her employees were always very accommodating to my schedule and needs. Leading up to our wedding day, we were very busy with work and other obligations. Nicky always made it easy for us to find a time to meet. She took all of my wedding supplies off my hands weeks prior to the wedding so that I had one less thing to worry about, and nothing was ever too much for her to take from me (our favors were 200+ mason jars and she happily took these from us to bring to the reception!). She was always flexible to meet in a location that was convenient for me.
    Timeliness and communication: These both are KEY elements to a successful business, especially in the wedding industry. Speaking from personal experience, I truly appreciated the prompt communication and timeliness of Nicky. I never had to worry about her not getting back to me because she always emailed/texted/called when needed and kept open communication. Nicky was amazing at getting in touch with all of our other vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page.
    Professionalism:Events by Nicky’s professionalism and attention to detail is one of the best qualities of this company. When we first met in person, I appreciated that she wrote down all of the specific details and memos so that she will remember everything for the wedding day. And on the day of the wedding, all of the décor, table numbers, placecards, etc. were as envisioned. The planners for my actual wedding day were 2 of Nicky’s planners Jessica and Brittney, and they did not disappoint. I am not usually one to write reviews, but exceptional service and business should always be recognized! I happily recommend EventsByNicky to anyone!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Cristina · Married on 10/30/2016

Nicky is a wonderful vendor to work with. Her florals for my wedding was absolutely amazing. She definitely was accommodating to our budget and was able to provide us with beautiful arrangements. She was easy to get a hold of though email and text making it easy to make changes to the plan. Overall, Nicky's services are extraordinary and I would recommend to anyone planking a wedding!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Jackie · Married on 10/01/2016

First off Nicky is the best! Definitely book her! I had her for one month prior to wedding day. So worth it! So helpful! I should've probably done two months because I'm crazy, but 1 month was more than enough for her and sure enough, she did more than an amazing job and made the day amazing for myself as well as everyone in attendance. I met Nicky through my cousin, who also had her as her wedding planner. Our wedding was October 1st, at Villa Woodbine. She managed to handle everything to a T. She coordinated the church, the venue, and all the vendors. All we had to do was supply her with the vendor information. She was always very responsive on text, extremely responsive. Very helpful! Full of great ideas. And best of all always honest. For example, my hair was brassy and she was honest enough to tell me and on top of that booked me an appointment with her her sister who was able to take me in at last minute and fix it before the wedding. If something wasn't going to be right, or not look good, she told you. I couldn't of been happier. Thank you again for everything Nicky.

Jackie Hillman-Waller

Toni · Married on 09/03/2016

From the moment I met Nicky, I really liked her and instantly trusted her. She was very helpful with ideas and recommendations through out the wedding planning process. She was always quick to respond which I really appreciated. She did a great job at our rehearsal and wedding day. My husband and I got so many compliments from our wedding party about how good of a job they felt she did. She was on top of everything and made sure everything I wanted and envisioned was done perfect. We got married at the Westin Colonnade and it was so helpful that she knew the venue so well. She was able to give advise to our photographer as for good photos spots. I truly enjoyed working with Nicky and felt she did a great job with making my wedding day beautiful! Highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/27/2016

vanessa · Married on 09/02/2016

I bought a month of coordinator package from Nicky because I was overwhelmed with planning my own wedding and was afraid I wasn't going to have the time to do all the things I needed and boy I am glad I did that because she took a huge load off my back and I was able to enjoy just being a bride while she took care of all the details. She worked with my vendors and made sure everything was ready for the day of our wedding. When our wedding day came she was a rockstar, she took care of everything without me knowing so I wouldnt be stressed out! She really is the best, I recommend her to all brides who want some help!!!

Sent on 11/24/2016

Rosanela · Married on 04/30/2016

As soon as I got engaged, I contemplated whether a wedding planner was necessary or not. After speaking with different vendors and attending a few wedding workshops, I realized that I had no idea about the first thing that I needed to do and having a wedding planner was the right thing for me.
    The day I met with Nicky for our consultation, I was feeling extremely overwhelmed; however, she figured out a way to calm me down, and I immediately felt like I could trust her, I just knew that she would ensure that my wedding day would be the best day of my life. She had so much knowledge about all the little details that go into a wedding. As soon as I would bring up an idea, she would figure out a way to make work. I was blown away and extremely impressed with her professionalism and accessibility. She was always a simple call or text away. She contacted all my vendors and immediately took charge of everything, I never had to worry about anything else. Having her I knew that my only job was to show up to the wedding, marry the man of my dreams, and dance the night away with my loved ones. There were a few different mishaps that took place the day of my wedding, like any other wedding, but I only heard about them after they were resolved, she ensures that we were stress free so we could enjoy the day we took so long to plan. Words cannot express how thankful my husband and I are to Nicky and her amazing team. We loved every minute of our wedding and we loved working with somebody that was just as excited as us about it. She truly loves what she does and her excitement radiates of her every step of the way. I have recommended Nicky to all my friends that have gotten or are getting married, two of my best friends have already used her as well and is always a pleasure to see her work her magic and ensure that her bride and groom are happy and enjoying themselves.

Leslee · Married on 04/20/2016

Nicky is so awesome at what she does! I do not think I would've survived my wedding day, or the month leading up, if it weren't for her. From helping to bustle my dress and re bustle my dress to ensuring that everything ran as smoothly as possible, she truly made it possible for me to be present and enjoy my big day. My husband and I could not have been more thrilled with her help. She was responsive, professional, organized and a pleasure to be around. You will not regret choosing her to help with your big day!

Sent on 01/27/2017

Samantha · Married on 04/16/2016

Where do I even start with Nicky, talk about exercising patience with me...having changed my wedding date twice and my venue three times she didn't kindly give me my money back and run the other way! She kept her enthusiasm with every change, answered all my calls and texts (and there were tons) and made sure to keep me within budget! She is AMAZING and completely brought to life our cozy vintage wedding! Even the hubby was blown away and he was a skeptic of the whole wedding thing. If you are looking for someone reliable, responsible, hard working and responsive Nicky is your go to girl!

Sent on 04/25/2016

Stephany · Married on 04/01/2016

We all NEED a wedding planner or at the very least a day of planner for our big day, whether its a trusted friend/family member or someone hired. This day, WILL be the most stressful day of your life which is why you need someone like Nicky. She makes sure you stay within your budget, she is honest about what you definitely need and absolutely do not need. She provides PHENOMENAL vendors who will also make sure to provide you with quality work.

In addition to planning, she did ALL of my florals and centerpieces. I had a vision of modern simplicity that she pulled off IMPECCABLY. You will not spend a million dollars but you will get a million dollar outcome. I would 100% recommend Either of Nicky's services. Not only is she professional but she has become family to me!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Alexandra · Married on 01/09/2016

Nicky is one of a kind. During the time she spent with me, I felt like she was a sister working hard to make my wedding day everything I imagined it to be. Nicky is resourceful and passionate about what she does, and the people she works with. She made the wedding absolutely perfect, and I am eternally grateful for her advice, guidance and laughter along the way.

Sent on 03/05/2018

Brittany · Married on 08/01/2015

I couldn't have asked for a better planner than Nicky! I engaged her about 6 months from my wedding when I was starting to feel a bit overwhelmed with the overall design and coordination of the wedding. She jumped right in and created a special package for me to help with the design execution as well as the month of details. She was always quick to respond, professional, positive and attentive! Every single vendor reached out to me after the wedding say how much of a pleasure it was to work with her! I was calm, cool and relaxed on the day of my wedding knowing that Nicky had everything under control. She also coordinated all the decor and flowers for my rehearsal dinner and the exceeded all of my possible expectations. They were AMAZING!!!!!!! Thank you Nicky! <3

Sent on 05/30/2018
  • I

Isabela · Married on 06/26/2015

We hired Nicky to be our day-of wedding coordinator and she was AWESOME!

She was so helpful with everything, she coordinated all of our vendors and handled all the small details! She was running around all night, non stop working. She handled all the small hiccups that we didn't even find out about until the next day! She hot glue-gunned our feather pen that broke, she coordinated with the venue because a seat was missing, she passed out all of our hora loca masks and even kicked out a few wedding crashers that were trying to sneak into the party! She is fantastic, loves what she does and is great at it!

I HIGHLY recommend Nicky- she is perfect and does everything with such enthusiasm and dedication! I felt we clicked instantly and the whole wedding went flawlessly, thanks to her. 5 stars!

-Isa and J.P

Sent on 07/07/2015

Rebecca · Married on 03/27/2015

I have to say I have never met anyone who works just as hard for what they LOVE to do. I met with Nicky and she was the sweetest person in the world. I felt like we were family. She is very easy to talk to but at the same time professional in what she values most. I hired her as my wedding planner. She did an exceptional job. I was so happy and pleased with everything she did. Following up with vendors via emails, My decor, meet and greets with vendors and guest. Made sure everything was going on time. Any little hiccup, she handled it with such grace and composure. I absolutely loved her and EVERYTHING of how my wedding turned out. I will definitely recommend her to any of my friends and family for any EVEN and of course my future Brides. Thank YOU again NICKY!!!!!!!

Sent on 04/09/2015

Jenna Silva

Nicky came to my rescue!

I had originally booked Nicky for my wedding that would have taken place next year (11.10.2019), to both of our surprise - we had to get everything done in just 66 days! My wedding was moved up to this year, 11.10.2018, the first thing I did was call Nicky and she reassured me that everything would be okay, and it was! Not only did she help with trying to find new locations, she was able to make my floral arrangements happen for my new date. Nicky was booked with another wedding for my new date but that didn't stop her, she was able to send her husband and her assistant that set up my reception dinner BEAUTIFULLY! She went out of her way to delivery my bouquet early that morning, she worked with me to ensure that everything would work out and I wouldn't have to stress about a thing on my wedding day and I didn't! With all the stress that came from moving my wedding up, Nicky was the one thing I could count on to make everything work. She was amazing and so was her team. If you want the best, look no further! Thank you Nicky for everything!!

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • Daniela

Daniela · Married on 03/16/2019

Great experience!

It was great to work with Nicky. She helped me put everything together for my wedding in about 6 months. She has great relationship with other vendors and was able to keep me close to budget.
    My wedding was last weekend and I’m already missing talking to her.
    She was my wedding planner and did all the flower decor. Everything was beautiful!

Thanks Nicky!

Sent on 03/24/2019

Shadia Rosas · Married on 11/30/2018

Punctual and Amazing!

Nicky always communicated with me and made sure all my needs were met. I changed the invoice so many times, but she was still able to keep up and did not miss any details.
    On the day of the wedding I was surprised by how beautiful it all looked, and could not have asked for a better florist. Thank you Nicky for making my wedding look stunning!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Mercy · Married on 12/07/2017

My flowers were absolutely stunning! Nicky turned my vision of long table garland runners and a cascading bouquet into a beautiful reality. I would recommend if you are choosing a cascading bouquet to be clear if you would like it wrapped in ribbon or not. Mine came without it but it was such an easy fix, a literal minor bump in the road. Aside from that, I was so pleased with my cake flowers, flower arrangements for the entrance table and bar, boutonnieres, and bouquet. The flowers were high quality and came fresh and smelling great. She's very easy and quick to communicate with which is important when hiring and working with vendors!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Suzette · Married on 05/21/2017

Wonderful! Nicky is sweet and professional, very prompt to respond to texts or answer questions. She was completely on top of everything during the actual wedding day and was always close by, whether re-applying my lipstick or pulling me away from mobs of guest to get me in front of the photographer. Felt peace of mind with her around. I would recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 06/25/2017