events by MV Reviews

156 | Saint Paul, MN

156 Reviews for events by MV

Jillian · event on: 06/12/2012

Adrian was the perfect DJ for our 20th Anniversary Celebration! He provided a fun, upbeat atmosphere for our event, both during our silent auction and when people were dancing. Very easy to work with and great value! We will definitely do work with Events by MV again!

Sent on 07/06/2012

Neil · Married on 06/09/2012

Events by MV was an outstanding DJ for our wedding. Everything went off without a hitch and the dance floor was busy all night. At our wedding and the days following everyone commented want an awesome DJ we had, and how much fun they had that night. He did everything we asked of him, and even went out of his way for meetings before our wedding to make sure everyone was on the same page. We have already recommended Events by MV to all our friends and will continue to do so. He was easy to get in touch with and responded very quickly, a true professional and a very talented DJ. I would not hesitate in picking him!

Sent on 07/08/2012
  • User2449264 · event on: 04/13/2012

DJ MV has not disappointed yet...he was the DJ at my cousin's wedding where I first got a feel for his services. So when my birthday came around, I requested him to DJ my 80s themed party where he had the best songs from the mid to late 80s ot early/mid 90s.

Because he was such a success at last years party, there was no questions asked about who will be the DJ for this years party. His prices are reasonably fair, he comes with all the equipment including up lights but what's more the music is always what you want to hear. He keeps the party fun and moving...if you are looking for a DJ then DJ MV is your man!!

Sent on 05/24/2012
  • W

Tanya · Married on 03/31/2012

I would recommend DJ MV for any style of wedding, he accommodated all of our requests, and did an excellent job of keeping everyone on the dance floor! Everyone I have talked to since the wedding has told me they have never danced so much at a wedding before and had a great time!

Thanks Adrian:-)

Sent on 04/09/2012

Danielle · Married on 01/28/2012

Very flexible and professional services!

Sent on 02/28/2012

Alison · Married on 12/23/2011

Adrian was wonderful to work with! He is flexible, talented, easy to get in touch with, and reads the crowd perfectly at the event. He was open to playing songs that we requested for the dining part of the night, and then did a great job of playing oldies that got the "older" crew out on the dance floor right away and new songs that didn't make them turn and run! He has a fun selection of new music that will keep your party rocking until you're forced to turn it off - great taste! We received so many compliments on the music. I would recommend Events by MV to everyone.

Sent on 01/21/2012

Tricia · Married on 11/26/2011

I was very pleased with how easy it was to work with this dj. Most of our commnications were via email and I always received a response within 24 hours. He was patient with the many questions I had for him and never made me feel like I wasn't worth his time.
    Once the big day finally arrived, I was excited to dance the night away. He played a variety of contemporary and classic pop/rock songs. He accommodated guest requests as much as possible. Overall I really feel like he created a fun and enjoyable atmosphere with the music.

Sent on 12/21/2011

Tara · Married on 09/24/2011

The DJ did a great job at my wedding. He listened to our requests and do not play list. He made sure the music kept people on the dance floor. He kept the volume of the music at a good level so everyone at the wedding could enjoy the reception. He is easy to work with and I definitely recommend him for his DJ service.

Sent on 03/05/2013
  • User2135600 · event on: 09/13/2011

Such a great time at our company's golf tournsment! The music fit so well with the event and population. I definitely recommend DJMV!

Sent on 12/29/2011

Ben · Married on 09/10/2011

If you are looking for a Dj, LOOK NO MORE, Events by Mv is the way to go. great guy to work with. very professional, but most of all reliable, not one time did we have to worry about the music. he will keep you and your guest on your feet all Evening/Night long. THIS IS THE RIGHT PICK NO QUESTIONS ASKED!!!! GET EVENTS BY MV TODAY, I SWEAR BY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 01/19/2012

kenya · Married on 09/05/2011

Adrian the DJ at Events by MV was great to work with for my wedding. He was very flexible for meeting and professional. Me and my husband were having trouble selecting music and we left the playlist up to the DJ and he exceeded our expectations (it was like he read our minds and knew exactly what songs we both enjoyed) and we would gladly recommend his services to anyone looking for a DJ. Kenya and Joe Hester

Sent on 10/04/2011

a · Married on 09/04/2011

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Events By MV! Adrian is extremely professional and a pleasure to work with . Literally everyone at my wedding was raving about his playlist!

Sent on 11/29/2011

Andy · Married on 08/20/2011

Adrian (DJMV) was everything we wished for in a DJ. He was extremely flexible and helpful before and during our wedding day. DJMV kept our guests on the dance floor having fun. We received endless compliments from family and friends afterward about how much fun they had dancing and how great the music was. Thanks again!

Sent on 12/21/2011

Lauren · Married on 07/31/2011

DJ MV, Adrian, was the best DJ I could have ever asked for! He was very flexible in meeting with me and responsive to my emails and any questions or requests I had. On the day, I think he was one of the few things I didn't have to worry about whatsoever! It was amazing! All songs were played perfectly, requests were taken and played promptly, and we were overall extremely pleased with his services on our wedding day. I would recommend Events by MV to all of my friends and family and also strangers!

Sent on 01/04/2012

Kirsten · Married on 07/30/2011

We LOVED having him DJ our wedding. He played everything we wanted & kept the party going all night. I would highly recommend his services!

Sent on 10/13/2011
  • User2041648 · event on: 07/14/2011

DJMV provided karaoke and DJ services for a gathering of 200 people at an organization's picnic for families. He spent time finding out the purpose of the event, visited the location (outdoors) ahead of time to check out the setting, played G-rated versions of the latest hits so the music was kid-friendly, arrived early to set up, took requests and had children and adults alike dancing all afternoon. Guests loved the karaoke! With all the songs he had available, everyone was able to find something they liked to sing. Even the shy folk lined up to take a turn!

Sent on 10/19/2011

Matt · Married on 06/25/2011

What can you say about Events By MV?

Only that he is the best wedding DJ I have ever had or been to! Responsive, flexible, professional, high value are all signs of perfection. His service to our wedding made it all the more enjoyable and fun.

I had many comments that night and the following days stating that he simply was the best DJ they had ever had at a wedding. I could talk up Events by MV all day, but the fact that my guests felt the same tells tons about his services. Any time you need a DJ your first call should be to Events by MV. 5 of 5!!!

Sent on 07/07/2011

Teresa · Married on 06/11/2011

DJ MV was by far the best DJ we have ever seen ( I am not just saying that because he was the DJ for our wedding). He was easy to work with, didn't try to steal the show, and played songs that everyone wanted to hear. The dance floor was completely packed from the second he started playing until we got kicked out of the reception hall for closing time. He also has a very cool light show. All of my friends that are soon to get engaged said that they wanted DJ MV. He was the best vendor I hired!

Sent on 06/23/2011

Megan · Married on 05/29/2011

Adrian is AMAZING...my guests raved about the music at my wedding. My husband and I were so impressed and so happy with our decision. I am overwhelmed by his commitment to his work and he keeps the party going ALL NIGHT LONG! Highly recommended, you won't find a better DJ.

Sent on 06/21/2011

Holly · Married on 04/16/2011

MV was great! We had a great time and so did our guests! He kept the music going and had a great mix of songs!

Sent on 06/01/2011
  • F

Faaria · Married on 12/18/2010

Adrian was a dream to work with! He was organized, reliable, flexible and open to new ideas. When I first suggested a few genres he wasn't particularly an expert in he took the time to learn about them and then was open to using music from my family. Adrian didn't have wires everywhere or lights that didn't work. He obviously took the time to be prepared and provide a classy experience.

Adrian made my wedding- the music was on point, the light show was awesome and he was energetic. If you want a knowledgeable DJ at an affordable price point, choose DJMV.

Sent on 06/08/2011

Amanda · Married on 10/02/2010

Adrian provided our wedding with wonderful music choices and really got the guests out there dancing all night. For my husband and I it was really important that our DJ service was fun, entertaining and was able to inform the guests of what was taking place. He was on time to all the meetings we had with him and also was able to attend the walk through for the rehearsal, just to get a feel for the space he would be working out of and so that there wouldn't be any set backs on our special day. I have already recommended a few friends and will continue to recommend his services.
    Thanks again Adrian!!!!

Sent on 03/23/2011

Antwon · Married on 09/04/2010

DJ MV wedding events was an experience of a lifetime. His musical genius and his great prices were everything you could ask for in a DJ. We would recommend his services to any wedding party.
    P.S. Thank you DJ MV

Mr. & Mrs. Williams

Sent on 11/05/2010

Katie · Married on 08/21/2010

On August 21st 2010, my husband and I had the wedding of our dreams! We hired Adrian to be our DJ knowing that he is an amazing addition to our very special day. Adrian was extreamly professional and made the music at our ceremony that much more special, and the music at our reception so much fun to dance too! I have been able to share my experience with a few of my bridesmaids who will be getting married in the near future and also spread the word for other brides/grooms through my sister in law's wedding coordinating business. We couldn't have been more pleased with the services that were provided by Adrian and would recommend him to anyone looking for a wonderful DJ to compliment any event!
    Katie Broussard

Sent on 10/29/2010

Lance · Married on 08/07/2010

We had an amazing wedding, and the music was perfect. DJ MV provided the music for our ceremony for which he cam to rehearsal to prepare for and also put on a show at the reception. We received so many complements about the variety of music played and the fun night of dancing. Highly recommended for any style wedding.

Sent on 10/11/2010