Events by Martha Reviews

Events by Martha 1
Events by Martha 2
Events by Martha 3

Norma · Married on 07/02/2016

I seriously would not have been able to plan my backyard "I DO BBQ" without Martha. She knew exactly where to begin and helped me plan my wedding in three months. Not only did she help plan it, she was my coordinator for the day. Everything ran smoothly because Martha was there to oversee everything. She was there from start to finish and she took everything head on so I could enjoy every minute of my wedding day. Thanks Martha!!

Sent on 09/12/2016

anne · Married on 02/20/2016

Martha was amazing! We hired her as a "day of" coordinator but wow...she was so involved it felt like she was the "every single day until the wedding" coordinator. We live in AZ and planning an out of state wedding was not something either one of us was thrilled about but with Martha...we literally had zero stress. She went above and beyond for us. She shopped for the best priced vendors and used her contacts to save us money (still staying with high quality products) wherever she could. On our wedding day she kept us on schedule and even during the few times where we asked if we could deviate a little she was flexible and made the night so we didn't have to worry about anything. We could just be the happy couple. She was always uber quick to respond to phone calls/texts and I just couldn't think of another coordinator who could have done a better job. Our wedding was Feb 20, 2016 and we still keep in touch. Thank you for a beautiful day Martha!!!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Raechele · Married on 06/09/2017

Martha was so sweet and helpful. She was always available when I needed her and even offered some ideas when I needed help making decisions. She definitely helped make our special day less stressful.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Events by Martha's reply:

Thank you so much for your review!

Lucy · Married on 05/13/2017

Martha is great to work with! She helped us with our wedding day of coordination and pre planning. She has tons of great ideas and is so helpful. Very responsive, reliable and takes action! Will definitely keep Martha in my list of contacts for future events! We highly reccomend her!

Sent on 05/27/2017

Events by Martha's reply:

Congratulations Lucy! It was such a pleasure working with you!! Best wishes.

Sandra · Married on 01/22/2017

3.0

I would have like it if Martha had been dressed as a guest of the wedding. This is an easy fix, and I would definitely recommend her and use her services again.

Sent on 03/12/2017