Events by M Reviews

6 | Atlanta, GA

6 Reviews for Events by M

• F

Faith · Married on 03/10/2012

Our wedding day was a FANTASTICALLY AMAZING experience because of Mirza with Events by M! From the very first time that we spoke to Mirza until the moment that she hugged us after we said "I Do" and walked into the spectacular space that she designed was the best vendor experience that we have EVER had. She will make all of your wedding dreams come true. Events by M was a Godsend to us!

Sent on 03/30/2012

Alina · Married on 09/04/2011

Event's by M have exceeded our expectations for both beach ceremony set up and reception decorations. We were stunned when we got to our reception location,the place looked amazing and was very well pulled together. The venue for reception was a restaurant with darker color theme and decorations I wasn't too keen on so I was bit concerned that it would be difficult to transform it into something I would like. Events by M have managed to do this job beautifully and for a lot less money than other vendors were requesting. Decorations and lighting were very elegant, sophisticated and tasteful. We couldn't have wished for better! Our guests kept saying how beautiful the place is. Not only that, Mirza was always responsive and understanding, making me feel at ease at the most stressful moments (this was a destination wedding being planned from across the country). I have truly enjoyed this whole experience and working with Mirza especially!

Sent on 09/13/2011

sri · Married on 10/09/2010

Events by M decorated the 6000 sq foot tent under which I had my wedding reception, and it looked wonderful.  I really hadn't put much thought into what I wanted the tent to look like, but Mirza at Events by M suggested a draping style that made the reception area feel more intimate.  She was very responsive to my phone calls and e-mails and we were able to work out the all the details within two weeks of when I initially contacted Events by M (which was just a month before the wedding).  I had called around to a few other vendors for price quotes and Events by M was the most economical.  The staff who set up and took down the draping was on time, friendly, and very professional.  I highly recommend Events by M to anyone who needs their services!

Sent on 10/20/2010
  • sunrise

Carla · Married on 10/02/2010

Mirza provided our flowers, uplighting and monogram gobo. Her work was beyond anything I dreamed. I highly recommend her services as the value and quality far exceed her reasonable prices.

Sent on 10/16/2010

Mara · Married on 11/08/2008

Good Team! They were very easy to work with and helpful!

Sent on 04/01/2009

Sarah · Married on 11/05/2011

I absolutely loved the flowers at my wedding. Mirza (the "M" in Events by 'M') is so easy to work with and she didn't get frustrated at my indecision over things like whether the ribbon on the centerpiece should be green or brown. I only was able to meet with her once (she is based in Miami but actually flies to her ATL office -don't worry, you are not charged for her plane ticket) but she was super nice and really did a phenomenal job. You tell her your budget and she really does everything she can to stay within that amount (my budget was right at $1,000.00 and everything looked amazing), and don't think a small budget means skimpy flowers. She is incredibly creative and will work with you to make what's in your head or if you're like me and don't really have a 'vision', become a reality by working with you step by step and clearly explaining everything.
    I fully recommend her without reservation to anyone needing any kind of flower for any occasion. Mirza Mirely will not disappoint you.

Sent on 12/29/2011