EBJ Events Reviews

109 | Hollywood, FL

109 Reviews for EBJ Events

Stephane · Married on 08/07/2016

First and foremost it took me so long to write this review because I just couldn't find the words to express how AMAZING Jessica was throughout my whole wedding process. And I still haven't found the right words but here we go. I first hired Jessica in January after I got married and was 7 months pregnant. I did not have the energy to plan a wedding nor was I anticipating planning one after I gave birth. Jessica took on the role and just blew us away. We weren't the easiest couple wrong constant change in our date and budget but she was patient. She was hands on in every decision making and become more than just our planner. What really blew us away is when my decorator cancelled days before our wedding and Jessica gathered her crew and made sure I had the wedding of my dreams. My guests are still raving about her til this day! Thank you Jessica for putting your whole heart into your work. You are truly God sent and we hope you get everything your heart desires!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Stephane & Sonel!

Such a beautiful review from a beautiful couple! I cannot wait to see the baby grow up and see your marriage blossom! You were amazing to work with so thank you!

Where do I even begin to explain how much we loved Jessyca?! From the moment I spoke to her - I knew we met our perfect planner match! Jessyca was BEYOND helpful , she became like family! No detail of what we wanted was missed, she even went as far as carrying our 3 year old daughter for us because she fell asleep. When my feet started to hurt - Jess quickly sent her assistant to grab me flats from our hotel room so I could enjoy the night. Jessyca was a Godsend! I wish I hired her earlier in the planning process so I could have enjoyed more of the days leading to the wedding. There truly are not enough words to sing her praises... We just ADORE her , her work ethic, her patience and her work!

Sent on 08/10/2016

EBJ Events's reply:

Mayra & Adam! You're wedding was like a dream! I cannot believe how gorgeous it all came out and your video makes me cry to this day! Ava is such a beautiful little girl and I'm so happy we got to connect that day :)

Beatrice · Married on 07/02/2016

What can I say about Jessyca that hasn't already been said before? She is UNEQUIVOCALLY AMAZING at what she does and how she does it! I've worked with Events by Jess, from a professional stand point, as a cake vendor for a while now, so when my cousin was getting married and we need a day-of-event planner we told her no worries, Jessyca will do it and boy did she!!!! As a bridesmaid, seeing how Jessyca went above and beyond to make sure my cousin had a beautiful wedding experience was EVERYTHING! From making sure the limo was booked to having everything on timed out was beautiful. She exceeded all of my expectations and then some. We are ABSOLUTELY GRATEFUL for Jessyca. I thank her so much for being more than a planner to everyone you come in contact with and her team for all the AMAZING work that they do! She already knows that she is my planner as soon as the day comes! Thank you Events by Jess!

Sent on 07/25/2016

EBJ Events's reply:

Beatrice! I can't thank you enough for this beautiful review! You and your sister mean a lot to me and I'm so glad that I met you both!

Working with jessica was awesome . She takes the stress out of the mess??. On my wedding day she make sure everything go right as she planned it. We had a situation with my pastor been late,but because of her professionalism she got Right on it. She and her team are very organized and timely, she did an excellent job planning out my wedding. She took our vision and made exactly how we want it,I was very satisfied with her work Thank you for your services Jess!!!

Sent on 07/14/2016

EBJ Events's reply:

Douna! Thank you so much :) even with the hiccups in the day, it was still perfect! We couldn't have asked for a better wedding!

Sandya · Married on 04/23/2016

I have worked with Jessyca on a couple of events. She is professional and very meticulous. Her staff is amazing as well. She is great at communication and kept in touch every step of the way.
    I know we can count on Jessyca to be on top of all the details, not to mention the added bonus that she is such a joy to be around in general! :)
    Thank you for helping my son’s birthday party be such a hit! You are AMAZING!!

Sent on 05/24/2016

EBJ Events's reply:

Sandya! I am so happy that you selected us to help you with your events. You are the sweetest to work with and your boys are such a blessing! I cannot wait until the next one :)

Christine · Married on 03/19/2016

My wedding experience as well as my husband, and guests are thoroughly thankful for Jessyca.

From the moment I met her I knew she was the "one".
    She is highly experienced in every area of event planning.
    She is there from day 1 through the close of the event.
    She is ready for anything & stays on track.
    Extremely talented planner.

Thank you again for the most magical experience on our day.

Christine & Patrick

Sent on 03/24/2016

EBJ Events's reply:

Christine & Patrick! Thank you so much for taking the time out to review me. Your wedding was full of love and happiness and I am so glad you guys enjoyed having me there as much as I enjoyed being there!

Erlande · Married on 02/27/2016

Hiring Jessica Perez as our wedding planner was one of the best decisions my husband and I made. We had a pretty large wedding of 250+ people and Jessica and her team made sure everything went smoothly no matter how stressful things got. From the day we met her, Jessica was involved in every stage of my planning. We gave her our ideas and wants for our day and she made sure every detail was executed beautifully. Jessica made an organized timeline for everyone to follow (vendors included), which is the biggest reason why everything went smoothly. On the day of the wedding, Jessica and her team were there first thing in the morning and the last ones to leave that evening. They were so attentive to me and my husband always making sure we were ok. From our wedding rehearsal to our first dance she was always on top of her game, working behind the scenes. Jessica even made sure my dress and the rest of my belongings made it back to the hotel after changing to my second outfit. I would highly recommend events by Jess for any events.

Sent on 04/30/2016

Alexandra · Married on 01/16/2016

Jess was the absolute best wedding planner! She took away all the stress of planning a wedding by listening to what I wanted and finding the best deals. And even though I'm such an indecisive person and would constantly change my mind on details, she would always be quick to respond with the changes executed. She not only handled all the details of the wedding, she also kept my husband and I laughing and made us love the whole process! On the big day, she managed to keep everything running smoothly. I can't imagine how difficult that day would've been without her help! Plus, the guests loved her! My husband and I were so thankful we hired Jess and we look forward to having Events by Jess plan other events in our future!
    Hiring Events by Jess is the best and easiest decision you can make for your wedding!

Sent on 02/04/2016

diana · Married on 12/26/2015

We were very pleased with the service provided by Events by Jess. The wedding was a last minute event for out of towners on Christmas no less. Even with all these challenges, Jessyca rose to the occasion and exceeded our expectations. She has access to all sort of vendors. My dress dress got smaller (smile): yet, Jessyca was able to find a tailor that did a superb job. I would recommend Event by Jess for all your wedding needs.

Sent on 12/29/2015

Victoria · Married on 11/14/2015

I hired Jess back in the very early stages of wedding planning and liked her from the beginning. I always felt completely understood which is nice because some parts of "my vision" are hard to imagine with a concrete example in front of you. The wedding isn't until November 2015 but now that we are much closer, things have really picked up and Jess has been so amazing! I had to change many of the aspects of the wedding (budget, location, etc.) due to life getting the way but Jess has just rolled with the punches so easily! I always feel bad changing my mind but Jessyca hasn't been phased by it at all. Her calming personality has really helped keep me level-headed throughout this whole thing. I have complete confidence in Jess and I absolutely can't wait for the rest of this adventure to unfold! I definitely plan to hire Jess for any other events we have in the future.

Sent on 04/09/2015

Victoria · Married on 11/14/2015

Jessyca was a godsend! I had my wedding a little over a month ago and I still have guests complimenting everything about the big day. Jessyca took the image I had in my head and somehow made it even better than I could've imagined. She worked soo hard to make sure every single detail was perfect and left nothing off of my list of wants/must-haves. I will admit, I got a little crazy with the small details (pinterest....need I say more?), but Jess managed to make everything perfect. The wedding would not have been the same without her. Aside from the wonderful planning, incredible decor and setup of our wedding, I found that Jessyca made the entire planning process a breeze (and that's hard to say when it comes to a wedding)! We planned the wedding for a little more than a year and Jessyca was always there when I needed help making decisions or when we needed help finding vendors. It was super important to me that we find a wedding planner who would be responsive and wouldn't make me wait days for a response. I loved this about Jessyca -- I always got a response as soon as humanly possible which really made me feel like a valued client. She goes above and beyond for her clients and I look forward to hiring her again for future events.

Sent on 12/28/2015
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/31/2015

Jessyca really helped make our fall wedding come to life! She and her crew did the decorations for the ceremony and reception. She completely blew us away! The decorations were beautiful and better than we anticipated. There was even a runner, which originally wasn't in our budget. Thanks so much for making our special day magical!

Sent on 11/03/2015
  • Y

yanet · Married on 10/03/2015

Hi Jessyca! Mr. and Mrs. Martin Lopez will forever be grateful for all your help and patience. Thank you for understanding the importance of making our wedding emotionally connected to our kids. For a blended family we couldn't ask for more. Everything was absolutely perfect!!! Thank you so much! xoxo

Sent on 10/07/2015

Petro-Keen · Married on 08/23/2015

Events by Jessyca did a wonderful job of helping me execute our wedding day perfectly. Jessyca was full for great ideas which helped me tailor the day with my signature style & she had a solution to every problem that arose . Jessyca & her team were professional & their experience showed. On our wedding day all my husband & I had to do was enjoy our day. She also has an amazing list of vendors, I am still in awe of how spectacular my cake was from the cake vendor she recommended, not only was it a beauty it was absolutely delicious!

Sent on 10/09/2015

tamicka · Married on 08/15/2015

Jessica is a great wedding consultant. I love her motivation and drive to ensure her clients are happy.

Sent on 12/29/2014

tamicka · Married on 08/15/2015

I wish I could write a short story of how much jessyca was a great help to me for my wedding. I started planning 2 years before I hired jessyca and she made everything so easy. I love her professionalism and dedication to ensuring that my wedding was a success. Not only was she a great wedding planner she became a friend. I would recommend her to any one I know that's having their wedding in Miami.
    Thanks Jessyca.
    Xoxo
    Tamicka Coffee-Hogan

Sent on 08/28/2015

RIDETTA · event on: 06/27/2015

Events By Jess was a big help in my 25th wedding anniversary. Jessyca really knew how to organize everything from the beginning to the end. I felt like I had my personal assistant at the party. I really felt so
    add ease by having Jessyca. I really highly recommend her. Everyone at the party were so happy with her.
    I can asure you that you will not regret using Events by Jess.

Sent on 07/06/2015

C&B Sweet Designs · event on: 05/31/2015

Jessyca is by far the BEST event planner that I have ever worked with. She definitely sets herself apart from the rest with her professionalism, creativity, and the quality of service that she provides. Jessyca is friendly, has a great personality, and very easy to work with. As a custom design bakery, these characteristics are the key things that I look for when working with an event planner. I would recommend her to EVERYONE!!! She does not disappoint!!!!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Carl · Married on 05/02/2015

As a professional entertainer, I am involve in various aspects of entertainment for weddings to backyards parties. And I had worked alongside many vendors including Event Planners. Then it comes to planning and taking charge to make sure her clients gets exactly and more of what they were expecting. Jessyca Perez performs, produces and provide every detail aspect of her contract events. Working alongside her really makes my job easier, since she has already ask the questions, remove any potential blockage or issue to slow down the assembly line of the evenings Orchestra of activities.

Just before you can think of it, she comes to you and complete your thought. Truly, she is amazing and I wish all of my events would go as smoothly, as the ones she is hired to manage. I would gladly like to become a member of her team of vendors, as she always makes her clients happy and being part of that positivity is a very good thing.

Jessyca, keep up the good work and if I was a graffiti artist, I would write publicly, for a good time, call Jessyca Perez because she is the best event Planner EVER!!!

Carl Charles “the Entertainer”

Sent on 05/09/2015

My husband and I wanted to have a Hawaiian theme wedding at our pool and garden home in Wilton Manors, Florida. Since we are two men, who did not know where to begin we had many ideas. We are so fortunate we found Jess. We loved her from our first hello. She walked through our gardens and strategically planned the set-up and the room flip from ceremony to dining and dancing area. Jess suggested a terrific photographer and D.J. and was on top of everything all through the 10-hour event making sure the timeline was kept for our three soloists, our skits, the ceremony, speeches, dinner and dancing. We had 85 guests and everyone have been telling my husband Joe and I that it was the best wedding they have ever attended. As with all events, there will always be a glitch or two. In our case, we have a neighbor who I believe must be a descendant of Ebenezer Scrooge. He bitched about parking and insisted two vehicles be moved immediately. Therefore, Jess said no problem and had our valets move them immediately. We never even knew this was happening because Jess did not want anything to upset our special day. She is amazing and obviously loves her work. We will always use her in the future and recommend her whenever we can.
    Thank you Jess, we love you...Michael and Joseph

Sent on 05/11/2015

Joseph · Married on 05/02/2015

Jessyca was our wedding planner for our wedding to my parnter of 25 yrs. I wanted to have the wedding of a lifetime that brought both of our families together from all over the country. Not only did she give us a wedding of a liftime but she has now become a lifelong freind. This was a home and garden wedding poolside so it had alot of tricky manuevers to make this wedding work. With a guest list of over 85 people plus and a huge pool she was able to find us vendors for the tents, a dance floor, a LED bar the works. She asked us a budget and kept pretty darn close to it we were amazed by the vendors she worked with all of them so repesctful and on time. Jess is the kind of gal who does what she says and gets things done. Handling the caters, setting up a tasting at the house. She went all out for us in evey way and more. My guests were so impressed by our wedding they had to have her name and number. We gladly gave them her cards. Who doesnt want someone gifted with talent and joy and love for her work. Jess from the bottom of my heart Thank You and Love to you always your friend Joey

Sent on 05/12/2015
  • doris

doris · Married on 04/06/2015

A true partner!

We can honestly say we would not have accomplished a wedding, and certainly not the amazing one we had, without Jess and her team. We were out of town, planning a Miami wedding from Cleveland as a busy professional couple with two demanding jobs. Jess is extremely organized, professional, and knows and has access to a range of lovely and experienced vendors in the area that we never would have located without her help. She made our actual wedding day run so smoothly and coordinated every moment to make it a perfect experience for both us and our guests.

Sent on 02/01/2020
  • F

Florence · Married on 03/07/2015

We hired Jessyca as day of coordinator for our wedding. Everything that I had planned and turned over to her was professionally handled. From the smallest issue to the rain almost ruining our outdoor ceremony she was on top of the situation. Would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 03/20/2015

Doraisy · event on: 12/27/2014

Jessi was wonderful. I would deffently contact her again for my next event.

Sent on 12/29/2014

Karolin · event on: 12/21/2014

essyca was amazing! She delivered my vision and was more then helpful. She brought my sons party to life. It was also a tremendous help to have her stay throughout the entire party. She helped clean up and all. Very talented young lady!!

Sent on 01/19/2015