EBJ Events Reviews

109 | Hollywood, FL

109 Reviews for EBJ Events

Monica · Married on 01/06/2018

Thank you!

We were referred to Jess a few weeks before our wedding and it was a game changer. Jess and the team quickly jumped in to help coordinate our wedding and we were extremely pleased with them throughout the entire process. They truly went above and beyond for us. We cannot thank Jess, Lucy and the team enough. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Maryanne · Married on 11/20/2017

Next to finding your groom, hiring your event planner will be one of your most crucial decisions you will make. Jess has been a godsend. I cannot thank her enough for her level of professionalism and commitment to my event. This past weekend we hosted what Im affectionately calling "My Big Fat Indian Engagement Ceremony". She was able to execute our vision beyond what we could expect. She was a calming force during the whole process, which is refreshing because as a bride to be, this process can be stressful and overwhelming. Between dealing with the vendors, getting thru sticky situations, and being organized and keeping me up to date throughout the process, no task was too challenging or impossible for her. Now with one event successfully completed, I cant wait to finish planning "My Big Fat Indian Wedding"!!!!!!!
    #bestdecisionever #YestoJess

Sent on 08/09/2017

Holley · Married on 11/18/2017

I'm not sure any words could describe how AMAZING Jess is at making your DREAM DAY PERFECT!! She is highly skilled, detailed oriented, client focused and most importantly calm. She put out any fires without us knowing, from playing the bad guy corralling the wedding party and vendors, to making me feel like the most special, beautiful bride ever, she had it covered. We instantly bonded, she was always checking in on me, doing all the little things I wouldn't have thought of and I didn't have to ask her for a thing! She had everything taken care of!! Venue was confused about my cake, she found it, my dad is in a wheel chair, she made sure it didn't affect a thing, she set everything up, fixed my dress, put my garter on, took my veil off, packed up my entire wedding, and then continued to make sure everyone was ok until the next day! I wish I would've met Jess sooner making this adventure even better! I cannot thank her enough!! She really is the BEST!!!!!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Linda · Married on 11/11/2017

It's hard to find the words to write about Jessyca. She is a master and a genius in her field, she cares immensely about her staff, job, and most of all clients. She is insanely organized, on top of vendors for her clients, and most of all- is good at getting what she (and her clients) want. If the planning of the wedding wasn't perfect enough on her part, then came the wedding. From leading the rehearsal the night before, to having her and her staff with me from the moment I woke up on my wedding day, Jess was there every step of the way. My vision came to life thanks to Jess and it truly was a pleasure working with her. She has the Miami sass that you will definitely want when planning a wedding in South Florida and she has the perfect party planning skills down to a T. And the icing on the cake...I didn't have to worry about ANYTHING! I after partied with my friends and family when the wedding was over and the clean-up was taken care of completely. Everything was boxed up and brought back to my hotel room neatly for my new husband and I. Thank you Jess, you truly made this process easy, fun (for the most part ;), and flawless. I could NOT have done this without you. Jeren and I thank you from the bottom of our newlywed hearts.

Sent on 11/22/2017

Cassie · Married on 11/04/2017

While I've planned plenty of large scale events for my day job, I knew I wanted an extra hand for my wedding. I met with a lot of wedding planners, but instantly felt comfortable with Jessyca. In the end, I settled on the month of planning package and it was perfect. After our first call about six weeks out, I instantly texted my fiancee saying "I'm so happy this woman exists!"

From then on, she was at the ready to answer any questions that I had, follow up with vendors and bring any concerns my way, and overall ensure we felt at ease heading into the big day. On the actual wedding day, she was indispensable. Even when things went wrong, she helped me feel at ease. My whole wedding party was blown away by how on the ball she was from the rehearsal to cleanup.

I can't imagine pulling it all off without her and would totally recommend her to any and every bride!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Hary · Married on 10/21/2017

ALERT.....ALERT......ALERT......
    If you’re looking for a timid wedding planner who’s going to let family and or friends take over your wedding, this is not the person to choose.

With that said, Jess is the most professional wedding planner I’ve ever seen at a wedding. She’s punctual (like a Drill Sergeant) and she does not miss any details. The way she handled our wedding was as if she was family and every detail had to be right. She constantly checked on the Bride, Groom, & Bridal Party to ensure that they were ok and she continuously updated the guest of what was going on.

Our wedding was supposed to start at 4:30pm and it started at 4:28, hence her attention to detail and time management which she is an expert at. The one thing that stood out the most is she worked with us and not for us. At least that’s how we felt. Never did we feel like she was not doing her job.

My wife gushed about her the whole time and it made me very happy to know that we picked the right person. If you want to have a wedding that will run smoothly and someone who will not rest until it’s right then “Events By Jess” and her team will definitely take care of you. I will definitely be recommending her to our family and friends. Thanks Jess you’re the best!!!!!

#Eugeneseverafter2017

Sent on 10/23/2017

EBJ Events's reply:

Why are you both so cute! Haha I love this and loved working with you both :) I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness! May your honeymoon be as epic and amazing as the two of you!
    Sending kisses and hugs :)
    Jessyca

Darryel · Married on 10/14/2017

There are not enough stars for how wonderful Jessyca is!! Our wedding day was even more fabulous than I even imagined it could be. Jessyca helped us with so many things. Every single vendor suggested by Jess was top notch. She helped us stay organized and get things done in a timely fashion. Which was big for me because I needed a structured method to complete the tasks of a planning bride. When I lagged behind on my tasks, Jessy was reassuring and comforting in figuring out how it would all work out. AND IT DID!!! Beyond belief! From start to finish, everything ran smoothly and everyone was where they needed to be, when they needed to be there. At one point, after I was in my dress and trying to shake my nerves, Jessy said, “don’t worry, we have time.” Having time on your wedding day?! That is remarkable Thanks to Jessy and her team, we had a remarkable kind of day. She is not just an incredible planner, she is an incredible person. I have no idea how it all would have happened without Jessyca.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Gaby · Married on 08/12/2017

Jessyca is honestly amazing! She beat all my expectations and made everything better than in my dreams! Jess is more than just a vendor or wedding planner. She became a friend who just always knew how to calm you down when you were stressing out. Made my wedding day go off without a hitch and if there were any problems she managed to take care of them without me knowing, that way I was stress free on my wedding day. She makes your dreams become a reality with an amazing and efficient team along with all the vendors she recommends! Thank you so much Jessyca for making it the most amazing night of my life! Having everything be so stress free that day and just perfect. Couldn't have done it without you!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Keith · Married on 08/03/2017

My wife and I live in Russia, so we knew it would be difficult to plan a wedding in Miami. Jessyca helped us through the process all the way. We flew to Miami a few months before the wedding and met Jessyca at the venue we had chosen, the Ancient Spanish Monastery. She was friendly, personable, and we could tell that she genuinely cared about our wedding. She had a lot of really great ideas due to the fact that she had worked with other couples there before. She was the one who found our florist, hair and makeup artist, photographer, and officiant. She purchased all our decorations for us beforehand as that was something we would not have been able to do ourselves. Before the wedding she made an itinerary for us, which was instrumental in making sure our special day went as smoothly as possible. We had our reception at my brother's house. Jessyca and her team spent hours making sure that everything was just the way we wanted down to the last detail. During the ceremony and reception, Jessyca was very attentive and always on top of everything. When the reception was finally over, the house was cleaned and all was returned to its proper place. I would like to add that Jessyca's prices are fair and we definitely were happy with the service she provided us. If you want to get married in the Miami area and are overwhelmed by the prospect of trying to do everything by yourself, then give Jessyca a call. You will be glad you did!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Christi · Married on 07/28/2017

Where to begin… I could not have had my dream wedding without Jessyca. After our first meeting, I knew she would be exactly what we needed. I typically like to be in charge of EVERYTHING and both the groom and I have lots of opinions on design, set-ups, etc. With our wedding plans, we decided that we were both already too busy at work that we would leave it up to her to make sure it was a spectacular! Jessyca was timely, honest and very detailed oriented. She even had a knack for sharing not so great news (i.e. our first venue canceled on us 7 months out, our photographer canceled on us 2 weeks out, and our flower choice was not available 3 days prior to the wedding!) Even with all of that she worked miracles and everything was BETTER than originally planned. I am a big believer in everything happens for a reason. The weekend of event coordination was second to none. From the rehearsal to the wedding day I could not have been happier. She had a great assistant Meghan who was there with her to make sure everything was flawless. From the set-up, which was picture perfect, to managing a hectic timeline, all of the vendors (caterer, flowers, lighting, band, cake, cigar roller, etc.!) and a lot of people in the bridal party – the dynamic duo was awesome. We are truly blessed to have worked with Jessyca and the Events by Jess team. I would highly recommend them to any bride & groom (especially one’s who wants a fabulous wedding in Key West or South Florida!) THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Sent on 08/01/2017
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 07/02/2017

Wedding Planner

Hiring Jess was the best wedding-related decision my husband and I made. Jess is by far the best! She was in constant contact with us, making sure we were sticking to our timelines and our budgets. Jess took the time to ensure our wedding day would include everything we wanted and more. She helped us find the most AMAZING vendors and gave the best suggestions for everything (while saving us money at the same time). The day and night of our wedding could not have gone more smoothly. It was truly THE BEST night of our lives! Jess was always accessible and ready to help is any way possible. She made sure my groom and I had absolutely everything we needed!! Her assistant Lucy also made my wedding day stress free and was a great addition to the Events by Jess team :) I could go on and on about how amazing Jess and her team are! If you are looking for a planner- stop what you’re doing and hire Jess already!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Katia · Married on 06/24/2017

Where do I start....
    Hiring Jessyca was the best decision I made in my wedding planning process. I planned my West Palm Beach, FL wedding from Pittsburgh, PA and couldn't have done it without her. She was so great at communicating through text, email, and phone calls. She gave me guidance when choosing vendors and helped keep us in budget. She has a young fresh spirit and also is a experienced professional.

During the wedding weekend, she kept everything on time including the rehearsal, wedding day prep, ceremony and reception. Because the wedding venue we chose was not all-inclusive we have several different vendors setting up in only 2.5 hours. She ensured that everything looked beautiful and ran smo0thly. Not to mention my family and wedding party loved her!
    By hiring Jessyca Perez and Events by Jess, you are not only making sure your event will run smoothly, but you will also make a lifelong friend.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Sarangeli · Married on 06/04/2017

Jessyca just helped me with my wedding this past weekend and I can honestly say that she is THE BEST! She was on top of everything, down to confirming vendors and even the bridal party timelines. She kept everything completely organized (which I am not) and worked with me to stay on budget. I would've been lost without her! On the day of the wedding, everything went smoothly and on schedule. She timed everything perfectly and I actually got to eat my hors d'oeuvres, main course, and cake - which not a lot of brides and grooms get to do. When I finally saw everything, for the ceremony and for the reception room reveal, it was like I had stepped into a dream! As if she read my mind. She executed everything perfectly! I just gave her the extra decor I had collected and she placed it all perfectly. I didn't have to worry about setting up or breaking down or anything! And she was very patient-answering or returning my calls, texts, and emails and calming me down whenever i panicked lol. Oh and helping me with wardrobe malfunctions! I am soooo glad I had her! Do not think twice about having her be your event planner! She is AMAZING!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Jordan · Married on 06/04/2017

As a groom this past weekend, I saw my bride with super anxiety when it came to planning and executing this wedding within some sort of budget. When we got Jessyca's services we realized how invaluable her services were. From negotiating photography, the caterer, and finalizing decor and color it was amazing. When we got there, Jessyca kept us on schedule and simplified it and didn't over complicate the day. Everything went smoothly and with absolute execution. Even going as far as putting all of our envelopes and gifts in the room with rose petals. I would highly recommend her services easily if you're a groom who would like your bride to not be up a creek without a paddle.

Sent on 06/11/2017

Catherine · Married on 04/22/2017

Words cannot express my gratitude for Jess and her team! Our wedding was PERFECT and was truly our dream come true!
    Initially, I thought I could plan the whole wedding on my own but when it came down to juggling work and the event details, I decided to give Jessyca a call. After meeting with her, I definitely knew she was worth the unexpected expense because she would save me time, stress and even money with her negotiation skills! I came to Jess with simple ideas and she worked her magic and brought everything I wanted to life. Jess was really incredible throughout the entire process. She had status calls with me, sent me my to-do lists, gave me recommendations and was extremely organized maintaining our timeline and checklists. She handled communication with the bridal party and vendors prior to the big day and managed our 30+ ppl rehearsal party PERFECTLY (which I can imagine not being easy with so many people)! On the day of the wedding, Jessica and her team managed everything so smoothly and made sure all my husband and I had to worry about was having the best night of our lives.
    If you think you don't need a wedding planner, think again! Jess was definitely one of the best investments from our wedding.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Louise · Married on 04/09/2017

After planning our wedding in Miami from London (where we live) we decided we needed someone "on the ground" to ensure all the details were finalized and to take a lot of the pressure off us... and after speaking with a few month-of wedding planners, we went with Events by Jess. Jessyca was a big help - she put together a timeline for the day, followed up with our vendors and and on the day brought a team(!) to the venue to ensure everything went off perfectly.

Jessyca's help on the day was priceless - she and her team went above and beyond!!! We didn't have to worry about a single detail - from ensuring I was happy with my bridal bouquet and flowers to chasing up the late night catering, keeping my dress bustled despite some seriously vigorous dancing and (I'm embarrassed to say) helping me with my dress on trips to the bathroom so that none of my lovely girlfriends who had flown in had to miss any of the party.

Having Jess and her team made the day completely relaxing not just for me and my groom but for our families - everyone understood that a Jessyca was on top of everything - even coordinating confetti blasts for our la hora loca.

For those looking for a stress-free wedding day, I would highly reccommend Events by Jess!!!!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Anne · Married on 03/18/2017

I wish I had the words to say how much I appreciated everything that Jessyca did to make my day special. What she has is truly a gift !! I'm sure she hears this from many brides at all of her events but what Jessyca did for my fiance and I was absolutely amazing! Every single detail was taken care of, not to mention that she and her team were incredibly professional. Everything from getting us ready in the hotel to the surprise left for us at the end of the evening. I thank Jessyca immensely for helping to create the most memorable day of our lives!

Sent on 04/20/2017

Stephanie · Married on 03/05/2017

Jessyca is the most incredible wedding planner we could had ever asked for. We were so lucky to find her and so thankful for all the help and hard work she did for us on our wedding day. This wedding would have not been possible without her and her phenomenal team. We encounter some difficulties that were pretty serious the day of the wedding. For example, our flower vendor forgot about the wedding and our cater turned out to be uncooperative. Because of Jessyca we had no idea of all this until the next day. We experience the perfect wedding day all because of her. Every problem that there was, she somehow manage to work around it. There were no flowers so she went out and bought some. Jessyca and her team made all the arrangements themselves for 23 + tables. The cater was arrogant and rude but she manage to keep him and his stuff under control and overall made sure we believed that everything was running smoothly the entire time. We would recommend her a 100 times over and we would recommend that you listen to what she tells you from the beginning! She has a great network of vendors which would had saved us some next day headaches from some of the ones that we brought. Jessyca, you are a wonderful person and words cannot express how much gratitude we have that you planned our wedding.

Sent on 03/07/2017

Melissa · Married on 11/19/2016

If you're looking for a sign- this is it!
    Jessyca, is the essence of professionalism. She knows how to, what to, and when to do things. From the moment we met her we knew she was a perfect fit! Jessyca is down to earth, meets the client where they are, and is open to any idea (and I mean any!) I began planning my wedding a year and a half before our big day , Jessyca took care of everything! She knows that many things are good, many things are important, but only few are essential which is the only worry a bride should have. I did not have to reach out to a single vendor! Jessyca took care of every single detail and any hiccup that happened along the way.
    Our wedding was absolutely stunning, from our hand selected and designed centerpieces (by Jess), to the choice of catering, music, and decor. Jessyca helped us create our vintage shabby chic dream laced with our love for the geek world and Star Wars, Wes Anderson, Lord of the rings fandom. Working with a very strict timeframe, Jessyca managed to make our wedding transition seamlessly. We are so grateful to Jessyca and her team. We couldn't have had our day come together in the most perfect manner. If you are looking to have a unique, fun, and creative wedding look no further! If you're looking for a traditional, classy, elegant wedding, she's the right choice as well.
    Jess,
    "May God bless you and keep you,
    May he smile upon you and be gracious to you, may he show his favor and give you peace."

- a proud #foreverEBJbride
    Melissa & Zach

Sent on 12/27/2016

Jessica · Married on 11/12/2016

I highly recommend Jessyca because she is really good at what she does. You don’t get married every day, and planning such a major event with the pressure of making it perfect on a tight budget was going to be a very challenging task for me and my husband to take on by ourselves. Luckily we found Jessyca and her amazing skill set. She is very professional, organized, and experienced. She has great ideas and practical ways to bring your wedding vision to life. It was pleasant and reassuring to see her leadership skills as she delegated tasks to vendors and her staff on the day of the wedding. She had everything under control and on schedule. She was great at finding high quality wedding vendors within our budget during the planning process. She was pleasant to work with and very patient with us as we changed our minds multiple times about the details of the wedding (round vs rectangular tables, chair styles and menu options). Jessyca kept us organized and was in contact with all of the vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page and good to go on the day of the wedding. She’s even responsible for taking one of my favorite pictures of the wedding which was taken during our sparkler exit after the videographer and photographer had already left. Jessyca was one of the best investments in our wedding and we can’t thank her enough for making our special day come together so nicely (better than I had envisioned). Thanks again Jess! <3

Sent on 11/26/2016

EBJ Events's reply:

Why are you guys so cute?! Lol I love this review :) it was just as much of a pleasure working with the two of you. I am so glad you both trusted me with such an important day in your lives! Love you both!

Caitlin · Married on 10/23/2016

Jessica was amazing before the wedding always answering me in a timely manner. As a bride she made it so much easier to make choices, stay on schedule. On the special day I didn't have to worry about setting up, making sure everything was perfect. Jessica and her team went the extra mile to make my day stress free and beautiful!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Caitlin & Naz!

Your wedding was beautiful! I am so glad I was a part of it :) Thank you so much for your lovely review!

Vanessa · Married on 10/22/2016

I've worked with Events by Jess a few times as a vendor. Three things I absolutely love about working with her is her high standard in quality, very helpful and highly professional staff and her eye for design! Jessyca is on top of everything and makes sure the event goes as smooth as you expected it to be. Jessyca is also very personable and has excellent communication. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER SERVICES FOR ANY OCCASION!

Sent on 07/14/2016

EBJ Events's reply:

Thank you Vanessa! It's always a pleasure working with you too! :)

Barbarann · Married on 10/22/2016

I am event coordinator for a liquor company and I can tell you that I am super picky  with  my events. Jessyca was amazing and always available when I needed her. I booked her last minute after seeing her reviews on Yelp. From the moment I spoke to her on the phone I knew she was the person I needed to make sure everything went smoothly. She is very organized and follows through with her promises. Any situation that came up she knew exactly how to handle it. I am very pleased with Jessyca's work and would highly recommend her to my friends and family. The flow of the event went smoothly and everyone had a great time. Not to mention the beautiful job she did decorating the banquet hall with the decorations I gave her. She payed close attention to detail in our meetings and everything came out exactly how I wanted.

Sent on 10/27/2016

EBJ Events's reply:

Barby & Ozzie! Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your special day :) You guys are like family now!

Carly · Married on 10/15/2016

Before working with Jessyca, I read many rave reviews about her coordination skills. The theme was recurring, Jessyca was amazing, but these reviews do not do her justice. Jessyca is BEYOND AMAZING!! She is EXACTLY what you look for and need in a wedding planner. She is super organized, considerate of your time, and creative when it comes to problem-solving. Jessyca knew the perfect balance of when I wanted to be consulted on a matter and when she could take care of it. I felt like by the end of the process she knew me so well she could even read my mind. Throughout the whole planning process Jessyca was there for me with advice, ideas, consultation, and planning expertise. She has so much experience that she knows EXACTLY how to make your fairy tale wedding into a reality! She was always anticipating my needs, keeping vendors on track, and making sure everything ran smoothly. I am still in awe of how well things went with her by my side. There are so many things that I was worried could go wrong, but nothing did. She could anticipate problems before they arose, and I credit this skill not only to her lengthy experience, but also to her innate insight into weddings.

She has seen it all, and so she knows how to avoid any issues. Sometimes I felt that she could be in twenty places all at once. Also she is amazing with people! She knew exactly how to work with my vendors to keep them accountable and ensure there was no error in communication. In addition she can make an impossible schedule work. She knew exactly how to save time while still maintaining the schedule to get everything I wanted done. Jessyca is reliable, creative, and most importantly trustworthy. You want someone you can fully trust to implement your dream, and for me that was Jessyca. Below is the link to the video of my wedding if you need any more proof about Jessyca’s talent. She was truly a blessing, and I feel beyond grateful to have found her!

Sent on 10/25/2016

EBJ Events's reply:

Carly! Your wedding was a dream and I'm so happy you let us be a part of it. You were amazing and a pleasure to work with! I hope to see you both soon :)

Nicole · Married on 08/20/2016

Jessyca is absolutely wonderful! She is responsive, professional and creative. Her staff is well trained and great to work with for planning as well as day of related tasks. Events by Jess has demonstrated to be of the highest quality. Will definitely be using Events by Jess for future moments in my life. Thank you for making my wedding such a special one!

Sent on 08/17/2016

EBJ Events's reply:

Nicole and Armando! I can't thank you enough for letting me be a part of such an important milestone in both your lives! May your marriage be blessed and may we have many more years of friendship!