EBJ Events Reviews

109 Reviews for EBJ Events

• Jennie

Jennie Albano · Married on 04/28/2019

Jess is the best!

Jess did an amazing job with our wedding in April. Since we already had a venue booked and some details worked out we were able to utilize her "half-planning" services...but Jess always made us feel like nothing short of "full" clients. Having someone as organized and communicative as Jess at the helm made planning a destination wedding from across the country and in a different time zone an absolute breeze. When it came to the day-of, Jess and her team made my husband and I and our families feel like royalty. We were so wonderfully taken care of from start to finish, I don't know if I'll ever have an experience of customer service like that again. She thought of every little detail so I was truly able to just relax and enjoy the day. We had the most beautiful wedding weekend and Jess had a tremendously large part in making it such a success. If you are planning a wedding in Miami, do yourself a favor and hire Jess immediately!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Gracielle LLerandi · Married on 04/06/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

So many great things to write about Jessyca. I was the MOH to my sister Natasha and Joshuas destination wedding in Santorini Greece. From the beginning, Jess was on the ball with everything. We had never been to Greece and had no idea where to start but she was there to take care of everything. We would have not been able to make this possible without a wedding planner and she was the best. So many obstacles from time differences to challenges with the language but she made it look easy. And the best part was the day of. Everything went without a glitch. She makes sure the day goes perfectly and you literally dont have to worry about a single thing. Thanks Jess for making my baby sis and baby bros wedding Magical! Highly recommend Events by Jess!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Ryan

Ryan · Married on 03/28/2019

Excellent Wedding Day!

So, this wedding was to be fully planned by us, without assistance of a day of coordinator or planner. We made it pretty darn far into the process. Our wedding date was March 28, 2019.

In fact, we made the whole way until March 17, 2019 when the stress started to overwhelm us a little bit. Events by Jess, and specifically our coordinator Lucy joined in less than two weeks before our wedding date and successfully got on board with everything that was already planned and provided us with excellent service on our wedding day.

I would highly recommend the services of this company. There are a lot of things you don't think of until the last minute. What if the chairs do not arrive on time? What if one of the vendors is late? Who will make sure our guests sit down before the ceremony? Who is going to let the DJ know we are coming in, so they can introduce us at the reception?

All I have to say, is I was thankful for Lucy and believe she went above and beyond to make this day successful. And it was all done just days before our event.

Thank You!

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Lian

Lian · Married on 03/16/2019

Mother of the bride

Best decision we ever made! As an avid self-proclaimed event planner myself, I actually thought I would be able to pull off the final details of my daughter’s wedding. A few weeks out I began to panic and started researching wedding planners. Everyone spoke the same lingo but Jessyca had a no nonsense approach that really connected with everything we were experiencing. Within hours of contracting her, she had reached out to all the vendors, developed a timeline, and helped us sort through all the final details. The day of the wedding she truly shined, taking care of everything from shoe insoles to babies breath. Everything we could imagine and then some, she had thought of and taken care of. She totally read our family dynamics and integrated herself right in. Thank you thank you thank you Jessyca with a Y!
    All the best!

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Daniela

Daniela · Married on 03/09/2019

Forever grateful.

Jess is one of the best decisions we made. I live in NYC and got married in Coral Gables, so the whole thing had to be planned remotely, which can be tricky. I only got to meet her in person once in the year before our wedding weekend, and you'd never know it. We had steady communication the entire time, and she was great about answering any questions I had. Miami vendors can be a huge pain to deal with, and all of her recommendations were SOLID. She also handled the more challenging vendors (outside of her recommendations) fantastically. She's exactly the type-A, on-top-of-her-stuff person you want in your camp. Now, let's talk about the day-of: HOLY COW. This woman is a freaking pro. Whatever I needed, she was there to resolve, and she was unfathomably calm. I'm extremely anxious, and I can be a bit of a control freak, but very early on, I realized I didn't have to worry about a thing. Fussy relatives while getting ready? She kept them at bay. Rolls-Royce drove off with my purse in it? She got it back. Trees in the wrong place before reception? Moved on the spot. Nail broke clear off at the beginning of the dinner? Nail glue in her fanny pack, problem solved in under 30 seconds. She and her assistants were like guardian angel Navy SEALs. There was legitimately nothing they wouldn't have handled for me. Your wedding day is a really overwhelming day where you get pulled in a million different directions, and even if you're an over-preparer like I am, you will not be ready for everything that happens (at least, I wasn't) or have time to worry about the little things. Jess and her team always were, and I truly felt taken care of. I'm forever grateful to all of them. Three weeks later, I'm still hearing about the "best wedding ever" from our guests, and it wouldn't have been possible without Jess, Iliana, Maya, and all of the vendors who hooked it up. BOOK THEM IF YOU CAN! You'll thank yourself over and over.

Sent on 03/31/2019
  • Toni

Toni Cline · Married on 03/02/2019

Outstanding Attention to Details!

Outstanding on details down to the smallest one, which does not go un noticed. Jess is professional and excellent on timing the flow on the event and keeping everyone on track and where they should be or better yet, where they need to go next. A delight to work with, amazing keen attention from top to bottom! Does her job with love, warmth and kindness! Hoping our paths may meet again with future events- Meantime, I know who to refer when I'm asked for a top shelf Wedding Planner- Enjoyed working
    together Jess!
    Brock & Toni Cline
    Celtic Bagpipe Team
    Boca Raton FL
    ~♡~

Sent on 03/03/2019

Meisha · Married on 03/02/2019

Awesome wedding planner

Jess is amazing. My wedding was wonderful thanks to her. I can honestly say that I couldn’t have done it without her. Jess took care of all details which enabled me to really enjoy my wedding. My guests were in awe of how great my wedding was. Thank you Jess for making my day so special.

Sent on 03/06/2019
  • Marci

Marci Miguel · Married on 03/01/2019

Jess and team are simply the best!

Our wedding day was absolutely flawless! We live in a different city than the wedding took place so they were key in saving us SO much time with their network of incredible (and affordable) vendors. A straight-shooter who can keep everyone in line and on time to make sure your only responsibility on your wedding day is to soak in every magical moment. Very affordable for the incredible value and expertise they bring. I can't thank them enough for all of the time, money and stress they saved us from. Hire Jess & team and you will not regret it!

Sent on 03/06/2019

Suzy Vera · Married on 02/02/2019

Amazing!!!!!!

Jess was an amazing planner! We went with her middle option of partial planning. This enabled us to be able to still be the drivers seat of our process but have guidance and deadlines. Jess offers planning software through aisle planner which I loved; kept us on task and focused on our deadlines.

Jess also recommended some great vendors (videographer, and photographer most notably) who were amazing and gave us great pricing.

I totally believe this is worth the extra money from the “day of wedding planner” because she is a resource the whole process and by comparison shopping we got good deals on vendors! This savings pays for itself! Not to mention the quality of the recommendations!!!

For me Jessyca’s greatest quality was communicating with us day of the wedding she does everything to avoid bugging you with small stuff; and is very organized. She kept us on time and the operation moving didn’t miss a beat, just constant! Her assistants are very sweet as well, they take direction well and were a great help!!!!

She also managed our rehearsal which she was very thorough about, kept the wedding day as beautiful as we planned!!

I would highly recommend Jess!!!
    Believe me if you shopping for a wedding planner and are this far- you need one! And Jess is it!!!!!!

Sent on 03/22/2019
  • Vincia

Vincia Mcclain-Salter · Married on 01/19/2019

Jess is Magical!

I was failing at my wedding planning before I found Jess and she got me on the schedule to success! Jess is like that best friend who wants you to have an AMAZING wedding day no matter what! Jess is both Magical and Fearless. The proof is that despite the fact that I woke up at 4 am on my wedding day with the full-blown flu, everything went according to plan all because of Jess (on my own i would have just cried myself back to sleep)! Per the Schedule, Jess was at my room at 7 am (maybe 6.50 am - i was so out of it) to help me prep for my Ceremony at noon. When she arrived I had a fever, a sore throat, a runny nose, super swollen eyes, a serious hacking cough and I was legit freaking out. Also, my wedding was in Bimini, Bahamas and the island had lost power and there was no running water to shower (yep #freakingout!). Jess was not phased at all - literally fearless! She sent my bridesmaids on a mission to get every medicine on the island. She gave me the medicine and put me back in bed with an orange (not kidding) and by 8 am, the water was back and all the medicine kicked in! Just like that! Honestly, I think the fact that she was so very calm allowed me and everyone else to also be calm. Almost like her demeanor enabled me to will myself to feel better and i did. So...that was the first hour of my wedding day and I wasn't freaking out (thanks to Jess)! The next hour included Jess discovering that my dress was still in the box and whipping out her Steamer, which she brought with her (such a good thing because the hotel laundry was closed) and getting my dress perfect. Next she tackled moving my bridesmaids along - it was so seamless! Like she just floated around and got everyone moving on their makeup and their hair. She should get an award for "Best person who ever managed Jamaicans and got them to arrive on time"! Like we live on what is called "Caribbean People Time", which is where Jamaicans arrive everywhere around 2-3 hours late. My bridesmaids and I got dressed, took a million photos (including my selfies with Jess) ANNND made it to the ceremony early enough so she could get everyone lined up, primped and down the aisle by noon! It was only later when my husband and I were reflecting on how we gave all our guests and vendors (yes, including Jess) the flu at our wedding , did we realize the scope of Jess's magic. While she was managing the women (and fixing my flu symptoms and feeding me breakfast), she some how managed the men (they arrived before the women #shocked), the cellist who flew in from another island that morning, the videographers, the photographers, the hotel bus who got all the guest to the beach early, the florist to decorate the ceremony space, the DJ for the reception all while helping me figure out how to pose for pictures. I truly have no idea how she pulled it off! Hence my previous statement, Jess is Magical! Aside from my Husband and I having the flu at our wedding (yes, I also gave my husband the flu), our wedding was more than I dreamed it could be and I give Jess all the credit for our amazing experience. Thanks again Jess for your patience with me who is always late (i.e. review 7 months after the wedding), for all your amazing ideas and solutions to every problem, for your thorough and thoughtful planning of all our events, I could go on but i have limited characters :-).

Sent on 07/12/2019

Thecla · Married on 01/05/2019

Jess was an incredible wedding planner!!! So involved and passionate about her job!

I truly cannot imagine a more wonderful human to be in charge of my wedding. I was nervous about the wedding day becaude I have an *interesting* family with lots of moving pieces and I tend to get stressed out about being the center of attention... but truly I can’t gush more about how easy Jess made our day. Not only do we highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding in the area but we already set her up with one of our closest couple friends. She was completely devoted and completely involved in every detail to make our day incredible. Thank you for our perfect day Jess!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Della · Married on 12/29/2018

Simply the best!

There are not enough words to explain how amazing Jessyca is! I’m someone that tends to get a little over stressed but my wedding day was beyond perfection, I didn’t worry about a thing because Jessyca and her staff had everything under control. Everyone raved about how organized and stress free the day was, especially my parents and bridal party who loved Jess! Jess, we cannot thank you enough!!
    She is worth every single penny, do not hesitate to make this decision!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Ashley · Married on 11/10/2018

Events by Jess is a necessity to your wedding day!

In all honesty, our wedding day would not have been able to go forward without the amazing work of Events by Jess. Jess made sure we stuck to our timeline so we would get plenty of time on the dance floor. She made our wedding day the best that I ever imagined. Do yourself a favor and hire Events by Jess to help you out with your wedding.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Anita Pothen · Married on 10/27/2018

Put your mind at ease

Jess and her team were more than instrumental in the successful execution of our 400 person Indian Wedding. Calm, cool and collected, she gave me no reason to be worried or stressed on my wedding day. I wanted someone who would be able to help us all stick to our timeline, coordinate our vendors and overall ensure I wasn’t forgetting anything—Jess and her team were all that and more. There’s a lot of mixed reviews about having a planner—if there’s one thing that’s for sure—I don’t know a single person who regretted hiring a wedding planner. If you’re getting married in South Florida—Jess is your girl!

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Kaye

Kaye Escalona · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding planner.

THE BEST. YOU WILL B LUCKY IF YOU GET HER. WORTH MORE THAN EVERY PENNY. WITH HER YOUR WEDDING WILL B BETTER.

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda Cunningham · Married on 09/29/2018

Jess is amazing

Jess is the best so if you want to make sure that you have an awesome wedding-HIRE HER! My venue gave us nothing but headaches and I know that if I did not have Jess my wedding would have been a disaster. She made sure that everything goes off without a hitch! I cannot say enough great things about Jess and I recommend her to everyone that I know that is getting married!

Sent on 10/18/2018
  • Z

Zarnash · Married on 07/14/2018

There’s not enough thank yous in this world I can tell jessyca!! She is honestly the best of the bestest. My husband and I hired her for our wedding. Which our wedding was straight 3 days events. And jessyca was on point to the T. AMAZING. She responds immediately, via text, email, or call. She’s truly a master of what she does!!! #AliGoesCraZee

Sent on 07/23/2018

Tiffanie · Married on 06/16/2018

Where do I even start. Jessyca was a dream come true. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and during the wedding she even exceeded my expectations. I had contacted approximately 15 different wedding planners on Christmas day 2017, and with no expecations on hearing back from any of them until after the holidays, Jessyca responded back answering allllll of my questions. That's when I knew, she was my girl :) From that day forward, her guidance and insight helped to make planning my wedding so much easier, considering it was a DYI wedding with a non-traditional wedding venue site (which was located in the backyard of a private residence). She would promptly respond to all questions that I had. We would schedule chat sessions to make sure I was on the right track. She was just so easy going and very easy to work with, making sure to focus on your vision for your wedding. She also had absolutely amazing vendor's that she referred to us and they were all 5 stars as well. So please ask her about who to use, because she knows only the best! During the wedding day, I was very anxious (which is a natural emotion for the wedding day) and she gave so much reassurance and helped me to relax. Her and her team during the wedding day was absolutely amazing! They worked tirelessly in the hot sun to set up our site and were spot on. During the ceremony and reception, she made sure everything so perfectly and smoothly that we were truly able to enjoy our wedding. Our guests were even complimenting on her and her staff and how great they were. Jessyca, I'm going to really miss messaging you :) Thank you so much for all your hard work and making our Wedding Day absolutely MAGICAL. You are an amazing planner and also an amazing person and I have nothing but great things to say. Thank you Thank you Thank you <3
    Love, Tiffanie and Jairo <3

Sent on 06/21/2018

Vladimir · Married on 06/03/2018

Jessyca was the best. I tried to talk my wife out of this service, but it was worth every penny. Although it was raining during our ceremony, Jess made the day as easy as it could've been and really took a lot of stress away from us. I couldn't have been happier. It was beautiful, and more than I could've imagined. It is hard to put into words how worth it this was. I didn't see the value until we were in the thick of the actual day. My wife was so happy on her wedding day and it never would've been so stress free without Events by Jess. I would recommend her to anyone who is planning on getting married.

Sent on 06/15/2018

EBJ Events's reply:

Vlad and Ashley! I am so happy that I could make your day perfect :) it works when I have the best bride and groom too lol. Thank you both so much for trusting me with your special day! Kisses for you two!

Marina · Married on 05/26/2018

I found Jessyca online after much research and a few calls with other planners. From our first conversation I just felt “she’s got this” and through and through that was true. I had A LOT of questions throughout the planning process and she was able to guide and help me. Not only that, but also keep me calm as there were certainly times of “craziness” in the engagement. The website she provides is SUPER helpful. We had scheduled calls but she was always available for random calls and texts (I did a lot of that). I found the planning process to be a lot of fun so I was very involved with finding vendors and such but she had many suggestions and the ones she recommended were AWESOME. The execution part was where I tapped out and Jess took over 120%. She was everything to everyone and I couldn’t have asked for a better person on the day of our wedding. The most important day of our lives and Jessyca was on every detail. The timeline we put together was flawless (thanks to her), she worked perfectly with all vendors - getting them set up and such, she managed her staff wonderfully as we needed some extra hands that day, and she directed everyone and handled everything with this “calm, cool, collected” attitude and smile. She never once looked stressed, which kept me from being stressed and she really was… flawless.
    It poured on our wedding day, wedding week really, which called for many changes and even some minor disasters (power went out at one venue and the floor flooded), but I didn’t even find out till the next day. She worked miracles and everything was perfect, magical, and again I would say, flawless.
    All my time with Jess was great but I have to say, she is the QUEEN of wedding day! Thank you Jess for all of your help, answered questions, suggestions, positivity, reality checks, guidance, and patience. You are amazing!

Sent on 06/13/2018

EBJ Events's reply:

Marina and Peter! You both are just truly amazing and have blessed me with your beautiful wedding. I enjoyed working with not only you two but with your families throughout this process. I am so glad that we were able to exceed your expectations and give you the perfect day :) love you both!

M · Married on 04/14/2018

My husband and I have been working with Jess for more than 1 year, as she has been a crucial part of my engagement party planning and wedding planning. Her professionalism, demeanor, can-do attitude and ability to troubleshoot have been invaluable in the coordination and execution of the events I dearly call “My Big Fat Indian Engagement Party” and “My Big Fat Indian Wedding”. As you can imagine, she was tasked with 400 + person wedding and she gladly accepted the challenge.

She is a strong advocate for her couple and will help make your dream event come true.

She goes above and beyond her call of duty, for instance as I was doing dress change 2 out of 3 my hair didnt stand up to the Florida humidity.....without hesitation Jess heated up a curling iron and started curling my hair as my bridesmaids dressed me in an indian outfit.

Never underestimate the stress you will face on the days leading up to the engagement/wedding and on the day of the event. Jess and her team are very mindful of the small details that can create a huge impact. For instance having Jess and her team giving us water every so often during our extended family photoshoot at the church, having our cocktails for the bridal party separated out so we can have our beach bridal party photoshoot during cocktail hour, always having inventory of my outfits and accessories etc were a few of the many ways Jess had helped defray the stress that would have otherwise have fallen onto me, my family or the bridal party. Without hesitation I would recommend Jess and her team for your event, she values the big and small details, she stays on time, she is excellent at communication and follow up. Thank you to Jess and her team for being a tremendous blessing in our engagement/wedding season!!!!!!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Nathalia · Married on 03/03/2018

From our first meeting I knew Jessyca would know exactly how to make my dream wedding a reality. We wanted a small intimate elegant wedding and she delivered. All her suggested vendors were amazing. She was very professional and detail oriented. She made sure the wedding ran smoothly and organized. She took care of every detail. I was never stressed out not even on the actual day. I knew Jessyca would take care of everything. She truly made our special day PERFECT.

Sent on 03/19/2018

Leslie Robinson · Married on 02/10/2018

Wow, Wow, Wow!!!

This is Leslie R - Moma Bear :)
    I will always treasure the memories of
    Darryel's wedding. It was absolutely
    beautiful and stress free. Your expertise
    made it Happen!!!!

Sent on 06/12/2020

Stephen · Married on 02/02/2018

My wife and I have had nothing but compliments since our big day! Jessyca and her team were able to take our concept of fine modern elegance without looking simple and bring it to life! Her team of vendors were also easy to work with. Her DJ kept everything modern and classy while keeping our older family members happy with just the right amount of classic stuff and her florist did an amazing job with Orchids all over the room. We can’t say enough of how easy she was to work with and how stress free the wedding planning came out.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Meredith · Married on 01/27/2018

I found Jess 100 days before the wedding when we had to change absolutely everything - I could not have made a better decision. She was our calm to the storm. She is a godsend of constant communication and capability that we absolutely needed. From finding vendors to organizing meetings to putting it all together, Jess was 100% on top of it. On the day of the wedding she kept cool and everything went down fabulously. While I am glad I only have to plan my wedding once, I would never do it again without having Jess with me. She is 100% the best choice for a wedding planner!!

Sent on 01/31/2018