Events by Jen Reviews

Events by Jen 2
Events by Jen 3
Events by Jen 4

Annamaria · Married on 06/16/2012

Jen was very professional to work with. She was extremely helpful with coordinating all the details with our vendors. She took away alot of stress the last final weeks before our wedding by working with our vendors and making sure everything was perfect! She really listened and understand our vision to make our day perfect :)

Sent on 08/28/2012

Patti · Married on 06/16/2012

A great big Thank You goes out to Events by Jen. Jen was Very Professional, Helpful and Fun to work with and added her Personal Special Touch. She had alot of Great Ideas and was real Organized, and gave us alot of great suggestions. Jen was able to help with the Vendors that we had not already selected and gave us advice on the items we already had made decisions on and other things that we didn't think about. She also made sure that the Rehersal and Wedding Day went smoothly, from the beginning to the end.
    We would highly recommend Jen to anyone who wants a beautiful wedding and that is well-organized.

Sent on 08/28/2012

Maureen · Married on 05/26/2012

Jen made an already wonderful wedding day seem perfect. I was able to thoroughly enjoy the day knowing Jen and her assistant were there to attend to all the details I would have had to 'check up on' and make sure actually happened. I gave Jen very specific details about how I wanted the reception set up, and on the day, it was all as I had imagined it would be! I look back at my wedding photos and am amazed at how well everything came together....I thank Jen for this! If you pay attention to details and also want to enjoy your wedding day, utilize Events by Jen! Nothing ever goes exactly as planned, but with a day-of coordinator, you won't have to worry about it!

Sent on 01/22/2013

Jen has the rare ability to be both professional and personable. I am, self-admittedly, a type-A, neurotic person when it comes to organization and equipping myself for any and all emergencies. On my wedding day, however, I was able to be a happy, care-free bride (thanks to Jen and her assistant). You cannot put a price on peace of mind, and especially on your most special day. I know with certainty that I would not have been able to enjoy my wedding as much as I did without having Jen to iron out the wrinkles for me. As a professional working very demanding hours, it was wonderful to delegate tasks to Jen and know they'd be completed, and completed well. Jen was a godsend, a friend, and an assuring voice - from our initial meeting to the final dance at the reception. If I didn't love my husband so much, I would get married again just so I could hire Jen again.

Sent on 08/02/2012

M · Married on 10/22/2011

Loved Jen and her assitant Tara!
    Professional and friendly! It couldn't have been done without them.

Sent on 01/12/2012
  • Lynette

Lynette · Married on 08/13/2011

Jen is the best , well organize and thoughtful and kind. See knows what you want and she have amazing staff and vendors we are going to miss her alot.

Sent on 08/30/2011

Claire · Married on 07/29/2011

The best decision I made was hiring Jen to be my month of coordinator. She impressed me immediately with her attention to detail and interest in my wedding when we first spoke.
    I wanted a wedding coordinator to handle last minute details and take care of everything the day of the wedding so I wouldn't worry and I got that exactly and a lot more!
    When we wanted to make the dance floor bigger, Jen took care of it, when we lost the toss bouquet, Jen found it, and she didn't bat an eye when my mom explained in detail how to set up the decor.
    Jen is kind, professional, incredibly organized, and worth every penny!

Sent on 08/24/2011

Al · Married on 06/12/2011

Jen performed above and beyond what she stated as her job. Jen was helpful in suggestions and vendor negotiations. It seems that she never limited us on time. If we asked her to be with us, she was there. When Jen was the phone with us, she did not limit us on time. She made sure all our questions were answered. The day of the Wedding, she was an asset. We could have not done it without her. I would hire her again without question. We were glad to have Jen.

Sent on 07/06/2011

Jenna · Married on 06/20/2009

Jen handled everything that was thrown at her with grace! She was worth every cent!

Sent on 07/07/2011

Amanda · Married on 06/03/2017

I really enjoyed working with Jen to plan our wedding. She was incredibly responsive and easy to work with. She brought up really helpful tips along the way to help us save money where we could and while still getting the overall look we were going for. She was helpful with wedding etiquette, design and everything in between. I was entirely blown away by all she did on the day of to make sure everything was perfect. The day totally flew by and she was always behind the scenes making sure we stayed on schedule, got the important pictures or events of the day completed and that all our guests were happy.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Jay · Married on 06/06/2015

Jen was a joy to work with from day one when she heard about the logistical nightmare of a wedding we wanted to pull-off in upstate NY while living in San Francisco. Rather than try to convince us to lower our sights she simply acknowledged it would be a challenge but that she and her team could make it happen. From her excellent vendor recommendations to her experienced counsel to her flexible planning sessions across time zones to her confident vendor management, we came in to town the week before our wedding with everything well in hand. The day-of the wedding progressed like one of those slow-moving dreams where everything goes your way and you wake up gently only after everything comes to a happy ending; we only found out after about all the unforeseen hiccups and obstacles that Jen and her team seamlessly sorted out behind the scenes. Midway through our wedding we already had people telling us it was the best wedding they had ever been to, and by the end of the reception it was "the best" and "most fun" wedding they'd ever attended. Weeks later our guests are still spontaneously telling us about how much they enjoyed it. None of this would have been possible without Jen and her team working tirelessly behind the scenes throughout the day. I can't recommend Jen and her team highly enough to help you bring your wedding to fruition just as - or better than - you had envisioned without a care in the world except the person you will be marrying and the guests there to celebrate you doing so.

Sent on 07/12/2015

Kristine · Married on 06/07/2014

Jen did an amazing job with our wedding! We did encounter one problem with a family member and she handled it with grace and care.

Sent on 06/15/2014
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 06/30/2018

Ladies, get a planner

I cannot emphasize enough how important a planner is for your wedding day, and I am so happy that I hired Jen! We went with the smallest package she offered (I had a handle on nearly everything/vendors selected and just needed someone for the several weeks out to handle the final communications and make sure things were set up day-of). Jen and Meghan crushed it on our wedding day! I had a really detailed vision for a few things and a more hands-off approach to others and she was amazing at stepping in and making suggestions when I needed it and executed everything beautifully. There were a few last minute 'oh my god' moments leading up to our wedding and she jumped in and handled them seamlessly. She has excellent relationships with most of the local vendors and put in calls for backup fans before we even knew we would need them. She's also very transparent if something will cost you more - I asked for a couple extra meetings and there was never a surprise charge, which is refreshing in an industry where it would be very easy to take advantage of a panicked bride. When we returned to our wedding suite on the farm where we got married, she had moved some of our smaller arrangements and electric tea lights to the steps leading up to it so we had a magical entrance when we came home. I highly recommend Jen :)

Sent on 01/15/2019

Events by Jen's reply:

Thank you so much Kelsey for your review! We appreciate your kind words, and loved being part of your and Eric's big day! It was beautiful and the energy that you gave off set the tone for a wonderfully beautiful, warm (in more way than one;), fun and totally enjoyable evening! xoxo
    All the best,
    Jen

Katie · Married on 07/01/2011

Jen was FANTASTIC!

She was so reliable and was really there for me and my family. I actually miss her already! She is such a great listener to what you want and she is always smiling. Everybody loved her... the wedding party, our guests and families on both sides. And really... she was hardly even noticable at the wedding. And with so much going on it was really so great for me not to think about anything, not to think about where I needed to be or look at the time. Whenever I was needed for something Jen would just come over and get me. It just was a huge weight off my shoulders. She was AMAZING!

Sent on 08/11/2011

KS · Married on 07/28/2018

Jen has terrific experience and knowledge

We enjoyed working with Jen Stanton. She is very experienced and knowledgeable – her expertise was very helpful to us. Not sure you can find anyone more experienced than Jen – she does a great job.
    She is particularly knowledgeable regarding venues and vendors in the Rochester and Finger Lakes region. We had a venue but she gave us excellent suggestions in a number of areas where we really needed help (men’s attire, hair/makeup, signage, favors, a band, tipping) All her suggestions were great and really helped us out – they were vendors she had positive experiences with in the past – all proven. We also greatly appreciated Jen’s assistance sorting through the how tos and timeline for invitations.
    She was also good at check ins – knowing what you needed in place by when and helping keep that in front of you. She also pleasantly answered our many questions along the way. She really helped keep the bride and groom feeling good about the process and headway they were making – an upbeat supporter to them. Her support the weekend of the wedding was top notch. She helped us in advance lay out a plan for the weekend timewise (and the plan worked out to a T which was just great and impressive) She typed up a detailed timeline for the weekend which really assisted the vendors and both families. She also confirmed with the vendors prior to the wedding – and that included meeting with the venue to review all the plans in advance. She even helped us lay out a contingency plan in case it rained and her experience here was most valuable (fortunately we had good weather though :- ) Her support on the day of the wedding was just great. Her assistant Meghan is also a pleasure to work with. Both made sure every little detail was attended to. Jen and Meghan also did a great job wrapping things up at the end of the wedding – organizing and cleaning up (gathered together family photos we had on display etc) We also used Jen the night before to help with a large welcome barbecue attended by out of towners. We really benefited from Jen’s experience all along the way. Jen and the venue just handled it all so the rest of us could have fun. She was key to enabling us to have a great time and enjoy a very special day. Her positive attitude throughout the wedding as well as during the prep months was greatly appreciated by the bride and groom, me (mother of the bride), the venue and vendors. She really helped us have a great day!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Events by Jen's reply:

Thanks you so much for the wonderful review, KS:) We so appreciate your feedback and kind words. Thank you for choosing Events by Jen for such an important life event. We were honored to be involved and happy that our recommendations and support were so helpful!
    Very Sincerely,
    Jen

Jen was great to work with. She helped us plan our St. Patrick's Day wedding which turned out beautifully. There were probably a few things I could have managed myself and saved some money toward the package I purchased from her, but it was nice not having to worry about things. There were a few instances when I had to look for her or her assistant at the reception, and there were a couple minor hiccups, but nothing that detracted from my wonderful day. If you need help planning your wedding, Jen's your girl!

Sent on 04/02/2013

Jennifer · Married on 06/12/2011

Jen was very helpful with the wedding before and after. She put up with my family which says a lot!

Sent on 07/07/2011