Events By Jackie M Reviews

Events By Jackie M 2
Events By Jackie M 3
Events By Jackie M 4

Christina · Married on 08/02/2014

Oh Jackie....What can I say?! Jackie is the best! We could. not. have done it without her!! Our wedding was even more amazing than I even imagined it to be. She was so patient and flexible, and eased all my worries and stresses. She was right about everything every step of the way! She set decorations up better than I even envisioned in my mind they would come together and look like. Her enthusiasm and energy was contagious and it never seemed like "work" to her, she was just doing what she absolutely loved to do. If I could do it all over again, Jackie would be by my side once again, without a doubt! The support, professionalism, organization, flexibility, creativity, networking, judgment, and sweet bubbly personality makes her a perfect event coordinator and fit for anyone. I will recommend her always, hands down! So glad my dear friend Shannon, took my advice to hire her as well! You won't be disappointed Shannon!! Trust her all the way! I hope to work with Jackie again in the future!!

Jackie, I don't have the words to truly thank you enough for making my Cinderella, fairly tail, country girl wedding come true. Love you! God Bless!

Sent on 08/12/2014

Events By Jackie M's reply:

Christina, this review puts such a smile on my face! Thank you so much!! I adored working with you and I would love to create your day again and again! I am still enjoying the pictures and memories of such an amazing wedding. I wish you and Babe lots of luck, love, and a lifetime of happiness!

Katie · Married on 07/13/2014

Jackie was simply amazing! We interviewed with one other coordinator, and upon meeting with Jackie, we immediately knew that she was the one for us. She made us feel comfortable right away, and it was quickly evident she loves what she does. We hired her for "day of coordination," which included so much more than just help on our wedding day. She answered our many questions and made sure we were on track with our planning throughout our engagement, helped research and guide us toward other vendors that would be a good fit for us, helped us figure out our vision/decor, created signs for the reception, created and helped facilitate our wedding day timeline, coordinated everything the day of the wedding, and so much more. She made every step of the wedding planning process seamless and stress-free. We couldn't have done it without her! In addition to being a great value, she's super friendly, outgoing, and has a great personality! Even the staff at the B&B where we got ready the morning of the wedding commented on how down-to-earth and kind Jackie seemed (particularly in comparison to other wedding coordinators they have worked with). If you have any doubts or questions about whether you should hire a coordinator, just meet with Jackie. It is absolutely worth it and Jackie's the one you want to work with!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Events By Jackie M's reply:

Katie- I am a little late with this response but wanted you to know how humbled I am by all of your kind words! You and Sean make a terrific couple and I really enjoyed working with you both. Thank you for trusting me with the details of your day. It was an absolute pleasure to pull your day together. I am looking forward to the next time we run into each other "around town!"

Hiring Jackie was the best decision I made in my wedding planning. I can't express how helpful and necessary it was to have her help us in putting together all of the vendors and details we had been working on over the past year and a half. She is kind, professional, diligent, and a pleasure to work with. We had a particularly challenging wedding day with a key vendor not following through on their contracted services, and a hurricane on the east coast causing extreme rain during out outdoor ceremony, but Jackie was able to find solutions quickly and efficiently to the problems that arose. I cannot imagine what we would have done without her, and strongly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 07/21/2014

Erin · Married on 06/21/2014

We hired Jackie as a day of coordinator for our wedding on 6/21/14 and she was absolutely fabulous!

We were originally going to use another coordinator; after emailing, talking on the phone, and an in-person meeting at the venue, the other coordinator contacted me to say that she wasn't actually available on our date. We were pretty frustrated and had to start our search over. I saw all the positive reviews on Jackie and was very impressed when we talked on the phone. Her fee was very reasonable, especially since she would also be helping out with our rehearsal dinner in addition to the rehearsal and the wedding.

Jackie really went above and beyond. She took away so much stress and I knew that I could trust her to take care of everything. She worked so hard on both the rehearsal dinner and the wedding, and was amazing with my brother who has special needs. My new husband has said multiple times that he's glad it didn't work out with the other coordinator and we were able to work with Jackie instead. We couldn't have asked for better service and I will definitely recommend her to friends in the future!

Sent on 07/03/2014

Erin-

Thank you so much for the kind words! I had a fabulous time working with you, Brien, and your mom. Your family was such a pleasure to be around the entire wedding day (and through the rehearsal) and your bridal party was top notch! You need to take that team of ladies everywhere.... they are so much fun!! Wishing you and the hubby many years of happiness together!

Megan · Married on 06/10/2014

Jackie is incredible at her job! She is not only professional but will take care of every detail and aspect of a wedding. She truly treats your wedding as her own and takes the time to dive into details and make sure it is done right. I could not have gotten through my day without her and she allowed me to sit back and relax and enjoy the day. Jackie is also great at recommendations with any vendor you have questions about and does the back research to find you a perfect fit. She took care of every detail down to the set-up for my destination wedding. She is great at streamlining and making sure that you have a consolidated timeline for both you and your vendors so everyone has a clear understanding of the day. She is also incredibly organized. Jackie is worth every penny and is ideally what you would look for in a planner!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Megan,

Thank you so much for this review!! You are amazing. Thank you for affording me the opportunity to take part in such a special and spectacular event. So happy for you and Seth!! (And so glad I can finally spill the beans!!) XOXO

Raeann · Married on 10/26/2013

I hired Events by Jackie M. to help with the day of coordinating for my wedding and what I got was so much more! From our very first meeting I fell in love with Jackie and knew she was the perfect addition to my wedding team. Her upbeat personality and passion for what she does were completely evident from the start, as was her attention to detail (something that was pretty important to me). Jackie was great with offering suggestions for vendors and answering my every question regarding etiquette and timing (and there were plenty of questions I assure you!). Jackie was an amazing resource and sounding board for my ideas and helped me to make them a reality. I felt confident going into my wedding day that everything would work out perfectly, and it did!!! Jackie was great with coordinating with my other vendors to be sure everyone would be where they needed to when they needed to be there (and without making the others feel like she was stepping on their toes or being bossy). My photographer actually stopped me at one point during the reception to tell me that Jackie was the best coordinator he has ever worked with and that she was truly there to make my experience a memorable one, which I completely agreed with! Everything about my day came out exactly as Jackie and I had discussed during our numerous emails and face to face meetings, I could not be happier! Hiring her was one of the best decisions I made during my wedding planning process and I am so lucky to have been able to work with such a sweet and genuine person to pull together the wedding of my dreams! Thank you so much Jackie!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Raeann-

I loved working with you!! Thank you for always being upbeat, communicative, and just plain awesome! It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding and I thank you for including me. You are the best!

• VLESA

Ethel & Vlad · Married on 09/28/2013

From our first meeting with Jackie M, to our last meeting prior to my wedding day, Jackie was prepared, knowledgeable about her craft, open to hearing any and all ideas, forthcoming with her own ideas, but not too pushy or forceful about it, always smiling from ear to ear, super responsive with emails, texts, calls, aware of budgets and able to find affordable alternatives to capture her clients vision, organized beyond belief with notes and reminders of each meeting she has with her clients, able to attend as many vendor meetings as her clients would like her to. I could go on and on and on about how essential Jackie M was in making my wedding day and planning process up to that day stress free and everything I could ever dream it to be. My fiancé, Vlad, was very skeptical about getting a planner. He swore we didn’t need one and that we could do it all on our own. I was shocked to see how quickly after our first meeting with Jackie his tune changed. Even though she didn’t know it, she was able to convince him just by her attitude and honesty. On the day of the wedding, September 28, 2013, Jackie was outstanding. We had a total of 262 guests. Jackie was professional, but very personable to all of our guests. Jackie also created our ceremony programs which were beautifully made and also decorated our ceremony pergola. So beautiful! She also put together our reception centerpieces as well as other décor surprises that she included for us. We loved them all! I highly recommend (and have already) Jackie M to anyone in need of a phenomenal wedding planner who is easy to get along with, open minded, readily available even though she has clients and weddings booked almost every weekend. She is also very affordable and willing to work with all wedding budgets. Events by Jackie M. is a wedding planning experience you can’t afford to miss!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Ethel & Vlad-

What can I say but thank YOU for being such a fun couple to work with! Thank you for all of your kind words. I hope I get to see you at future events (along with your amazing dance troupe, aka, bridal party)! I hope the first year is treating you well with many many more in sight!

chantal · Married on 09/21/2013

Jackie was essential! Nothing would have run smoothly without her.
    Everyone needs a day of coordinator at the very LEAST
    Best advice ever taken :-)

Sent on 10/15/2013

Hilary · Married on 09/07/2013

Jackie is top notch in this business!!! She was consistent, professional and on top of every detail large and small throughout the whole Planning process! She handcrafted a Save the date sign for our daughter to hold, customized our invitations, programs and menus for our special day! She was more then a wedding planner to the two of us she became our friend! I was calm throughout the months prior knowing we could count on her if and when a crisis should occur! We had a limo break down and Jackie ran out to grab pizza and beer to keep all the groomsmen happy! :) She stayed with our daughter outside (during a meltdown) she had at the ceremony! She helped to coordinate with each individual vendor to see to it that each every detail of our wedding went as planned! She is absolutely amazing and I cannot say enough how helpful and necessary she was during our special day!

Sent on 09/19/2013

Hilary & Dave,

You were both amazing to work with! Thank you for allowing me to be so involved in your big day. Much love and happiness to you three!! :)

Love, Jackie

Morgan · Married on 08/03/2013

Jackie was unbelievably wonderful and we would hire her again in a heartbeat! I have been spreading her name around to my close friends and I would highly recommend her to anyone. Jackie went above and beyond to make sure that our wedding day was everything we envisioned and more! She continually exceeded our expectations and we believe that hiring Jackie was the best and most important decision we made throughout the entire wedding planning process. Jackie's bubbly personality, positive demeanor, and incredible flexibility helped make the months before our wedding smooth and much less stressful than they could have been. She is full of great ideas, sound advice, and has a very strong work ethic. Although we hired her as a "Day of Coordinator," she did so much more than just that. We were in frequent communication months before the wedding and she made several trips out to our wedding site to meet with us (a good 45+ minutes away from her home). She readily took on any task we asked her to and was completely willing to "get her hands dirty" instead of just sitting on the sidelines and delegating tasks. Jackie also has a great creative vision and made all of the decorative components of my vision come together beautifully. On the day of the wedding, I felt completely at ease and at peace knowing that Jackie had everything taken care of. I not once worried about things running the way that I had planned because I knew she had everything under control. I highly recommend Jackie to anyone looking for a Wedding Planner or a Day-Of Coordinator. We feel so lucky that we found her!

Sent on 08/15/2013

Morgan-

It was such a pleasure working with you to make your wedding day everything you hoped it would be! Thank you for all of the kind words. I wish you and Doug many years of happiness and love!!

Alana · Married on 05/26/2013

Jackie was amazing to work with for my wedding from beginning to end. I had a largely DIY wedding where I made all my save the dates, invitations, programs, and table numbers. Being out of the area, Jackie coordinated with my mom and helped design the centerpieces, created the table number display, and implemented myriad details. On the day of, she assembled all of the centerpieces, decorated the entire venue, and then packed it all up after. It was amazing. Throughout, she kept me on task, reminding me that it was time to do certain things, creating a detailed timeline, communicating with all vendors, and making sure everyone was on the same page and tracking. I don't know what I would have done without her. She took anything off my plate I couldn't handle and is super crafty. She helped bring our vision alive and ensured the logistics were handled. She was available by phone, email, and text anytime - I know she had many other clients, but I felt like the only one. She's fantastic and I would definitely work with her again on other events.

Sent on 06/03/2013

Alana-
    Thank YOU for being so easy to work with! I was so pleased to hear that "the vision" happened just the way you dreamed. May you and Pete share love and laughter for many years to come! You are a terrific couple!

Karrie · Married on 12/27/2012

Jackie is great to work with! It has been easy & smooth from the very beginning. She did all of our unique table number pieces, save the dates, & awesome looking invites! She will also be doing our seating chart! Jackie is very easy to work with and takes your ideas and makes it into your own with her great creativity! I highly recommend her to any bride and groom looking to get unique wedding pieces created with great results! Awesome!

Sent on 12/27/2012

Karrie-

Thank you for all the positive feedback! You have been just fantastic to work with! I hope you have a beautiful wedding day.... may it be everything you dream about with all those amazing details!!

Abby · Married on 12/22/2012

When I met Jackie, I felt like I was talking with a friend. She helped me to relax by giving me some terrific suggestions. For example, she encouraged me to turn off my cell phone during the hours leading up to the ceremony so that I could relax. She also encouraged me to pamper myself by getting my hair done at a salon. I'm glad I did that. Jackie has a lot of energy and put enthusiasm and flair into the decorations she made for the church. Jackie also shows enthusiasm in her interpersonal interactions. She really cares about people as evidenced by the tact she used in calming everyone in my family with her competence, knowledge, and humor. She would make a great therapist! I am grateful that she helped me with my wedding. I really don't have the words to say how grateful I am.

Sent on 12/28/2012

Matthew · Married on 10/06/2012

Jackie is an amazing talent and was crucial in helping us prepare for our wedding. I'd like to find something negative to say so you don't think this review is biased but she really went above and beyond our expectations. There are so many details and work to be done for your wedding. Don't hesitate to call Jackie!

Sent on 03/17/2014

Matt,

Thank you for the wonderful review! You and Becki were so great to work with. It was your love story that made your wedding so spectacular...thank you for letting me share in a piece of that!! :)

Kate · Married on 09/22/2012

Jackie was so amazing to work with for our wedding! She helped us out every step of the way through the planning process and took so much stress off my now husband and I. We trusted Jackie's expertise 100% and she always went above and beyond for what we needed. Our wedding turned out so beautiful and went flawlessly with her by our side. We don't know what we would have done without her!

Sent on 10/08/2012

Crystal · Married on 06/16/2012

Jackie is an incredible wedding planner. She made our entire wedding experience spectacular! Every detail was perfect, from the personalized invitations, programs, candy bar, seating chart and decorations.
    We are a busy couple and Jackie was able to relieve lots of stress by making the vendor appointments for us and accompanied us when needed. When we had to deal with an issue with our venue Jackie was able to find us a replacement venue in one weekend. Jackie also helped prepare for our Jack n Jill and rehearsal dinner.
    She is very professional, timely and provides creative tips to make your special day amazing.
    For the day of she took care of all the specifics, vendors, set up and made sure the ceremony & reception ran smooth. My husband and I were able to enjoy every moment of our special day.
    I highly recommend Events by Jackie to all the future brides.

Sent on 07/01/2012

Allison · Married on 05/20/2012

I cannot say enough good things about Jackie Martucci from Events by Jackie M. I reached out to her after most of my large items were already chosen but I needed her help with the details. What I LOVED about her was that she always gave me some options for things to do which also included her opinion. That was important to me because she did not just tell me what she thought I wanted to hear, and she was professional about. I needed help on my seating cards and programs and she helped me through each agonizing question that I emailed her. She was VERY responsive to me and as "control type" bride, I really appreciated that. My only regret was not hiring her as my day of coordinator because my venue had one (but she was not very helpful). I would tell any bride in the Mass or CT area to really think about hiring her because she is affordable and beyond helpful!!!! Thanks for everything Jackie!

Sent on 07/30/2012

Kerri · Married on 04/28/2012

Hiring Jackie was the smartest decision I made for my wedding. She always
    Answered my emails within a few hours if not in a few minutes. She set up and cleaned up not only my wedding but my rehersal dinner too! She is very sweet and attentive. I never felt worried about things getting done. She is truly amazing at what she does. The only thing I wish is that I hired her to plan my whole wedding instead of just week of services.

Sent on 05/02/2012

Sara · Married on 09/10/2011

Jackie was such a pleasure to work with while planning our vegas wedding. she went above and beyond our expectations. I highly recommend her as she is extremly organized, passionate, outgoing, and creative. She worked within our budget and made our dream wedding become a reality!!

Sent on 10/14/2011

2.4
      3.0
      3.0

I'm never one to complain...however, We feel as though this needs to known. We were not completely satisfied with Jackie as a wedding planner. We feel we spent a very large amount of money on her services...and the price did not reflect the effort placed on our wedding. Our wedding was relatively easy and there were still things that happened which til this day we wish had been planned better. We left everything in her hands the day of the wedding, as we should have, and we wish we had done things differently. She is very busy and was frequently unavailable during this process. She is on high demand, booked frequently and has a busy life. We are grateful for her services and there were things she did very well...kind person...but in all honesty I don't think the effort matched the cost in our particular case. I've heard she has been amazing with other weddings, however, I don't feel that happened for ours. Maybe our wedding was just a fluke. We personally would not recommend her.

Sent on 12/21/2015

Events By Jackie M's reply:

Wow. What can I say except that I am devastated by this review! I appreciate the feedback and thank you for providing it. I only wish you hadn't done so anonymously, so that I could address your concerns more directly. I always encourage an open line of communication with my clients and push for honest discussions. Sometimes those conversations are difficult, but, if you don't communicate that you are unhappy about something, how can I know to fix it?
    I take my role as a Wedding Planner very seriously. Yes, I lead a busy life and I do have a full schedule, however, I try to always be available to my clients. I always try to respond to texts, calls, emails, etc. immediately and when I cannot, I typically respond within 24 hours. I am not sure at what point you felt I was unavailable, but I want to express my deepest apologies for ever making you feel that way. I wish you had spoken up sooner.
    I am just so sorry that you had this experience. I wish that I could know more specifically the areas in which I can improve. Clearly, you felt disappointed as you are leaving this review months after your wedding, and it breaks my heart that you are still carrying that with you.
    Please feel free to send me an email with more details. I would appreciate that direct feedback so that I know how I can be better and avoid a negative client experience in the future.
    Sincerely,