42 Reviews for Events By Jackie M

Partial Planning (4)
Religious (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Destination (1)

Working with Jackie was an absolute dream. Our wedding was planned over about 18 months, and I never felt like I was anything less than her number one priority, even though I know she had other weddings to work on. Jackie took so much stress away from planning our wedding. She was a sounding board when I had ideas to run by her, she was super creative when I told her all of the non-traditional things we wanted, and on the day of our wedding, I did not worry about a thing. Everything looked amazing and was exactly how we wanted. The two assistants that worked with her were also phenomenal. We could not have had our wedding without Jackie and her team!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Non-Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

All I can say is WOW!!! I was NOT an inside-the-box bride, and had an insanely detailed and personalized vision for a wedding week that terrified most planners; Jackie, on the other hand, embraced my zany ideas and larger-than-life concept with as much enthusiasm as I did! We worked closely together for eighteen months, and her enthusiasm never flagged. From attending my final fitting with me and learning how to tie the complicated sash on my ceremony dress to answering each and every one of my 3am emails promptly to finding the best of the best vendors (including non-traditional vendors like a local woodworker to make a guest signing bench) to tackling dozens of time-consuming projects (need the origami crane placecard holders to stand better? Check! Need individual "thank you's" tied to all the flatware? Check! Need labels printed for 200 spice jars of handmade Sriracha salt? Check!), Jackie did it all. On "the big day," Jackie seamlessly orchestrated a million moving parts on a 35-acre venue, and never lost her composure or her smile... with weather that changed from sun to rain every half hour, and my risky insistence on going for the outdoor ceremony up a big hill. I almost believe she arranged for the rainbow that magically appeared during dinner! Of the many decisions I made about my wedding, hiring Jackie was the best and the most important. Six stars!!!

Profile Picture Dawn, 7/8/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Can I please give Jackie 10 Stars? Our Wedding was beyond the point of PERFECT! Jackie made sure that everything ran smoothly. In addition, she helped us at all points along the way ensuring that we would have a perfect day. I cannot say enough good things about Jackie. Once you meet her, you will absolutely know why she is the perfect planner for you. I would hire her in a heart beat for any event planning in the future!

Profile Picture Sabrina, 5/20/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Jackie was AmAzing!! We got a partial wedding planning package to assist with planning our "Backyard" wedding. At the time I couldnt imagine that we would need so much assistance and guidance. Jackie went above and beyond for us, with recommendations for other vendors, aeeting up countless meetings, emails and correspondance to keep us on track. She was worth every penny and made our day run so smoothly I didnt have a single concern! Thank you so much Jackie, your an incredible person and a truly wonderful event planner!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/26/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My wedding was this past July. My wedding was everything I dreamed of and more. Jackie helped me so much with the planning, keeping me sane and most importantly keeping me within my budget. Hiring Jackie was the best decision I made. Without her I would have had to juggle wedding planning, graduate school and first year teaching all at once. Thanks to Jackie, she was able to make the process fun but less stressful. If I forgot anything she would remind me. Jackie was always in an awesome mood and always willing to meet at anytime or day. She is super flexible. If I could do it all over again, I would choose Jackie in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Cristina, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception

I don't even know where to begin singing Jackie's praises. My husband and I knew we wanted someone to help out with our wedding, and hired Jackie very early in our wedding planning process, before I could have imagined what a collaborative, helpful, kind, patient, organized, dedicated, and indispensable partner she would become to us.

Jackie put so much time and effort into our wedding. When I think about the hours she spent with me on the phone, meeting with us and the caterer, the florists, not to mention the undivided attention in the weeks leading up to the wedding... her hours alone are worth the price. When we left the party at 1 am she was still there! Managing everything and everyone with complete grace. She also coordinated for us in MA which was crucial since my husband and I live in NYC, Jackie was our "boots on the ground" presence and perfect at it. Jackie handled all of our vendor relationships with patience and diligence.

I'm a planner but also a dreamer and Jackie struck the perfect balance of letting us have control, but keeping us realistic. The few times Jackie spoke up to suggest an alternative for an idea I had, I knew she was working to make our wedding perfect, rather than just saying "sure, no problem!" to every whim. She was truly a partner, flagging things that had the potential to be a logistical nightmare before they became one.

Jackie was how careful she was so help bring OUR vision to life, not her own. I realized after a few meetings that rather than injecting her own style or way of doing things at every corner, she was careful to learn what we wanted and suggest ideas aligned with our style.

As someone who used to do corporate event planning (and with a husband works in logistics) I could not have been more impressed with how well Jackie organized, planned and implemented our vision. She was a fantastic partner and I recommend her unequivocally.

Profile Picture Lillian, 6/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious, Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Where do I even begin?? Jackie and her assistant Gillian were absolutely amazing to work with!!! From the day we hired her as our day-of coordinator, I felt this wave of relief just knowing that we were in good hands. Well, we were right!! Hiring her was the best decision we made for the entire wedding process, hands down. I was so relaxed the day of the wedding and leading up to it all thanks to these wonderful ladies. I was truly able to enjoy myself the entire weekend and cannot thank them enough for all their hard work in making our wedding day so seamless. They set up everything in the two locations we were using for the wedding and it came out so beautiful, better than I could have imagined. I cannot recommend Events by Jackie M enough. We will definitely be using her for any events we might be having in the future!!

Profile Picture User5385090, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

If you are planning an event, I have two words for you: "HIRE JACKIE!" Along with being a fantastic wedding planner, Jackie is an amazing person. From our initial meeting, her passion for everything wedding was obvious and even though we hired her almost two years before our wedding, this excitement never waned. We never had to worry about anything as Jackie was always on top of every email and detail. Being an out-of-state bride, I was a little worried that I would miss something or be unable to attend vendor meetings but with Jackie this was never the case. She attended meetings with my fiancé when I was out of town and was very accommodating of my restricted travel schedule. Thanks to her recommendations, our wedding vendor team was amazing! The wedding was a true reflection of who we are as a couple because Jackie took the time to get to know us and recommend vendors who would be able to turn our vision into reality. Everything was PERFECT! I honestly could go on and on about how wonderful Jackie is. Her love for what she does, her creativity in thinking outside the box, and her dedication to her clients makes her the perfect wedding planner. Despite how busy she was, she always made time for us, responded to texts and emails in a timely manner, handled any issues that came up during the process, and made us feel special every step of the way. We can never thank her enough for everything she did for us and hope that you give her the chance to make your special day as beautiful as she did ours!

Profile Picture Anna, 6/4/16, 15 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Hiring Jackie was hands down the best decision my husband and I made during our wedding planning process. We met with Jackie for the first time about 8 months before our wedding date, when all we had secured was our venue. We went into the meeting feeling completely overwhelmed, and came out feeling excited about the wedding again! Jackie ‘got’ our vision before we even knew we had one, and she brought it to life for us beyond what we ever expected. We opted for the full service wedding planning, and Jackie helped us to find vendors that fit our personalities and aesthetic, and did all the legwork making appointments, finding out information for us, and giving us ‘to do’ lists to make sure things got completed in time. One of the most valuable services Jackie offers, though, is stress relief! She was always able to offer solutions and calm us down when we were struggling with some aspect of the wedding planning. We met both in person and on the phone, and she came with us to most of our vendor appointments to help ask and answer questions and make sure we were getting what we wanted. Jackie coordinated with all of our vendors to work out details, timeline and make sure our wedding day went off without a hitch. On the day of the wedding, we did not have to worry about a thing. We just had to show up – everything was set up and taken care of from before the ceremony through to the end of the reception. My husband and I were able to enjoy every minute of our big day. If we ever needed anything, Jackie was always nearby to lend a helping hand, from refilling a drink to quickly and discreetly pinning up my stubborn bustle so that I could keep dancing! Jackie is a warm, upbeat and positive person who made us feel like we were her only clients. Jackie gave us the most perfect wedding... we couldn’t have been happier!

Profile Picture Laura, 5/7/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Jackie is amazing! We used her Day of Coordination Plus package and it really took so much of the pressure off. I was really able to enjoy myself the day of the wedding and everyone couldn't stop commenting on how relaxed I was even before the ceremony! Before we got married, my husband really couldn't be convinced on the expense of hiring a wedding coordinator, especially considering we didn't have a wedding party to coordinate, so to him it seemed unnecessary, even though Jackie's prices are extremely reasonable! So I'm so glad my mother came to the rescue and it was able to be worked out! I really don't know what we would have done without Jackie, our wedding day would not have gone so well without her, that's for sure, and it was so nice having someone else to coordinate with all of our vendors, handle our timeline and floor plan, etc. Not to mention all the help and suggestions she gave us leading up to our wedding day, we felt like we got our money's worth before our day even arrived!!! HIRE JACKIE! You won't regret it! And your future husband won't either, I promise!

Profile Picture User5566235, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Non-Religious

If you are looking for a wedding planner, do yourself and everyone involved a favor and HIRE JACKIE!!!

Her personality is bubbly, friendly and relaxed, just the person you want your wedding guests to meet when they walk through the door! When I met Jackie I felt like I was meeting with an old friend. I felt so at ease, all my wedding planning stress went out the window. Although we hired her as the "Day-of Coordinator", she was involved in so much more. Jackie was always quick to respond to questions and always made herself available if I felt I needed to meet in person. She gave amazing vendor recommendations and is very knowledgeable in the wedding business. Jackie helped me stay organized and on track by giving me a detailed to do list and checking in. In the weeks before the wedding she contacted all my vendors and met with me to finalize ALL the details. On the day of she came to my B&B where I was getting ready to check in with me and then did all of the set-up and break-down. I literally did not have to worry about anything other than enjoying the day!!

I highly recommend hiring Jackie to plan your wedding or next event, you will be so happy you did!

Profile Picture Kendra, 9/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Non-Religious

Jackie was absolutely fabulous, worth more than she charges. We had a complicated wedding at my home (I am the mother of the bride) it was in a field under a tent and the ceremony was a 5 minute walk to a river. From the first meeting, Jackie was enthusiastic and energetic. She never lagged in this and always helped my daughter and son-in-law figure out how to get their vision of their wedding to work., She was quick to return emails,suggest vendors and give support to all of us., while always following our lead in the kind of wedding we all wanted.
The wedding was absolutely amazing and her energy before and during the event was superb. The entire wedding prep experience was a love fest, even though it was a lot of work. Use her help, you won't regret it.
Shari Weldon. (Eipper/ MacDermid wedding)

Profile Picture Sharif ore the wedding , 9/12/15, 2 Reviews
2.4

I'm never one to complain...however, We feel as though this needs to known. We were not completely satisfied with Jackie as a wedding planner. We feel we spent a very large amount of money on her services...and the price did not reflect the effort placed on our wedding. Our wedding was relatively easy and there were still things that happened which til this day we wish had been planned better. We left everything in her hands the day of the wedding, as we should have, and we wish we had done things differently. She is very busy and was frequently unavailable during this process. She is on high demand, booked frequently and has a busy life. We are grateful for her services and there were things she did very well...kind person...but in all honesty I don't think the effort matched the cost in our particular case. I've heard she has been amazing with other weddings, however, I don't feel that happened for ours. Maybe our wedding was just a fluke. We personally would not recommend her.

Profile Picture User6074381, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiring Jackie was absolutely, hands down, the best wedding planning decision we made. Leading up to the wedding I was a nervous, with concerns over every tiny detail. Not only did Jackie help me iron out all the kinks, keep my planning on schedule, address things we hadn't even realized needed to get done, and put me at ease when I was a nervous wreck, but she did it with an enthusiasm that made me feel happy and excited to be getting ready for a wedding, and not just worried and stressed. BUT, the absolutely BEST thing about having Jackie as our day-of coordinator was everything she did on the day of the wedding and the day of the rehearsal. Every small little detail that I had spent years planning all fell into place under her care and it was way better than I could have ever imagined. She did such a tremendous job and I am eternally grateful to her for helping to make my dream wedding a reality. She is an amazing coordinator and an all around terrific lady!

Profile Picture Katherine, 9/3/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We had the pleasure of working with Jackie this past summer at our Inn in Ogunquit, Maine as she planned and executed an amazing wedding for a very special family here at our home in our quaint little town. Prior to buying the Inn, I was an event/wedding planner myself for over 10 years so I feel very comfortable and confident saying that Jackie is one of the best out there. She is extremely professional, organized, creative and current with the most recent trends. Jackie has a very calm demeanor so you automatically feel safe and relaxed around her. No reason to worry or panic with Jackie around! Jackie pulls out all of the stops! The heart and soul that Jackie so obviously puts into her work was evident from our first meeting. We would recommend hiring Jackie for any event, in any location, for any size group. Jackie is the best!

Profile Picture Michele, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jackie was legitimately my life savor! When my husband and I got engaged we agreed that we would have a small backyard wedding. Well, little did I know, marrying into an 100% Italian family, 'small' was defined as 200 guests and a 5 course meal.. I became overwhelmed, extremely quickly. I was having difficulty juggling my time between wedding planning and my 60 hour work week. Honestly, planning the wedding began to feel like a second job and I was not enjoying it. Finally, about six months in, it was recommended for me to contact Jackie and THANK GOD I did. From our initial meeting, she took my anxiety level from 10 to 0. She literally took all the tedious stuff (phone calls, reaching out to vendors, setting up limo services, ect...) out of my hands and kept track of everything for me... And when I say everything, I mean EVERYTHING! She was always available to answer questions through email, phone conversations or text and you never had to wait for her, she was always on top of everything. She was also the MOST organized person I have ever met. She was always one step ahead of me and keeping track of what I needed to get done on the ultimate bridal timeline (created by her of course).

Besides all of these wonderful qualities, the most important of all, she made planning a wedding enjoyable for me again. She came to meetings with me and when I looked to her for advice (which was always) she gave me her honest opinion. Jackie is genuine and it is clear that she truly enjoys what she does. My wedding day was perfect and stress-free and the only thing I would have gone back and changed about it is the fact that I did not contact Jackie the day I began planning my wedding.

Profile Picture Tyler, 5/16/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Today I received my package for Jackie and I was so excited to see my invitations.
When I opened them I was speechless. I loved them and they were everything I dreamed of.
I couldn't ask for more and it made my day. She always got back to me very fast and answered
all my questions. She went out of her way to do anything I asked from her. My Fiance' and I are
so happy with these invitations and they came right on time. She is the best and I recommend her
to anyone and her products. 100% Will look forward to buying from her again!!! Thank you Jackie
for your hard work.
-Deanna

Profile Picture DeAnna, 11/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I hired Jackie for day-of coordination after contacting and speaking with a handful of other coordinators in the area. Jackie was very reasonably priced, and we felt she offered great value and very comprehensive service compared to some other people that we spoke to. She was also very professional and prompt when we reached out to her just a couple of months before our wedding.

I met Jackie first when she came to my mom's house for an initial planning meeting. She drove all the way to meet us there and stayed for 3 hours going through everything! She made it very convenient for us, and it was so nice to not feel rushed. Jackie was very thorough, and I felt a lot more secure knowing that she would be helping getting the wedding off the ground. She's also super sweet, friendly, and welcoming!

Jackie got in touch with all of our vendors, which included some who were a little tough to chase down and get ahold of, which we hugely appreciated. She also handled some difficult conversations for us with a vendor we had had a few issues with. I'm also probably a pretty particular bride in some ways, but Jackie never made me feel like I was being ridiculous and worked to make the day come together how I envisioned.

Jackie was at the venue bright and early the day of our wedding, dealing with the venue team, our other vendors, and a huge amount of set-up, which included ceremony decor, centerpieces (including flower arrangement), and setting up all the "special" tables (escort cards, favors, cake, etc.). It came out beautifully and earned lots of compliments amongst our guests. Jackie stayed all the way through the event and even helped with take down after (making it a long 15 hour day for her!).

We would strongly recommend using Jackie for day-of and other services. She is professional, thorough, sweet, and made our wedding day less stressful and helped it all come together.

Profile Picture Marisa, 10/17/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Working with Jackie was an absolute dream! We hired her to help us coordinate the day of our wedding - we needed someone to set up centerpieces & decorations, as well as figure out timelines/coordinate vendors. Jackie did way more than just help the day of our wedding; she came to our house multiple times to meet with us and make sure we were on the right track and gave advice/suggestions, came to our vendor meetings, and ran our rehearsal. We didn't have to worry about anything with Jackie, she didn't need to wait for us to ask her to help with things - instead, she took the initiative and did things we hadn't even thought of!
On the day of our wedding, I was able to relax and enjoy my time being the bride. I didn't have to worry about how everything would be set up, what the order of events of the day would be, or how we were going to fit so many things into such a short amount of time. Jackie took care of all of those details, and exceeded our expectations! The best part was that the moment my husband and I walked into the venue all set up and decorated - Jackie paid attention to detail and made the venue look EXACTLY how we had pictured it - AND BETTER! She added personal details throughout the venue that were totally US.
We appreciate how Jackie got to know us as a couple. We truly could not have had such an amazing, stress-free day without her.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jackie is a gem! We hired her a whopping 10 days before our wedding to coordinate, after we had done as much planning on our own as we could. As the date neared, we realized how much there was to arrange during the actual setup/execution of the wedding ceremony and reception, and even though we were having a relatively small wedding (about 65 people) and wanted it to feel pretty down-to-earth and low key, we still wanted to make sure it went smoothly and easily for all involved. Jackie was a lifesaver in making all of that happen! We were planning a Berkshires ceremony/reception from the West Coast, and even the cross-country communication didn't stop Jackie from diving right in and executing everything without a hitch. She stayed true to our wishes for the feel and tone of the day, and everyone who worked with her (venue hosts, band, catering staff) remarked on how wonderful she was to work with. Her fee was incredibly reasonable, and she was friendly, thoughtful, and responsive from start to finish. Truly a pleasure. Hiring Jackie was the best planning decision we made! If only we had thought of it sooner; she took away all of the stress and created a beautiful, warm, and flawless evening. Thank you, thank you, Jackie! We feel so lucky to have had you along for the ride! :)

Profile Picture Emily, 9/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We hired Jackie to be our day of coordinator since we were able to do most of the planning aspects ourselves. Jackie helped pull everything together the week of our wedding and made sure everything went according to plan on the day of. She far exceeded our expectations - she even went on a beer run for us when we realized we were in danger of running out! I was the "most relaxed bride ever" according to my bridesmaids and mother - a large part of which I credit to knowing Jackie was on top of things. When I finally got to see everything come together as I was getting ready to walk down the aisle I knew we had made a fantastic choice going with Jackie. I would hire her over and over again! Thank you, Jackie!!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 8/23/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Five stars and then some. Jackie was worth every penny nickel dime & hundred dollar bill. I love her to the moon and back. At this time last year I was questioning whether to hire a coordinator or not because some are so outrageously priced and the services are so limited. Jackie pours her heart and soul into her business and really takes time to get to know her clients.

Jackie was one of the best decisions I made for our day. I don't feel like she was one of my vendors, I feel like I made a friend. We had our first consultation at an ice cream shop near where I live (because she was always accommodating my busy schedule with my 2 kids and job) & we clicked instantly. I looked forward to every meeting with her. I'm so glad I had her by my side every step of the way, she helped take away the stress of what i DIDNT know about wedding planning and then pretty much forced me to relax and enjoy my day by taking care of all my details. She truly made my vision come to life, I can't say enough wonderful things about such a wonderful woman!

Profile Picture shannon, 8/16/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Oh Jackie....What can I say?! Jackie is the best! We could. not. have done it without her!! Our wedding was even more amazing than I even imagined it to be. She was so patient and flexible, and eased all my worries and stresses. She was right about everything every step of the way! She set decorations up better than I even envisioned in my mind they would come together and look like. Her enthusiasm and energy was contagious and it never seemed like "work" to her, she was just doing what she absolutely loved to do. If I could do it all over again, Jackie would be by my side once again, without a doubt! The support, professionalism, organization, flexibility, creativity, networking, judgment, and sweet bubbly personality makes her a perfect event coordinator and fit for anyone. I will recommend her always, hands down! So glad my dear friend Shannon, took my advice to hire her as well! You won't be disappointed Shannon!! Trust her all the way! I hope to work with Jackie again in the future!!

Jackie, I don't have the words to truly thank you enough for making my Cinderella, fairly tail, country girl wedding come true. Love you! God Bless!

Profile Picture Christina, 8/2/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Jackie was simply amazing! We interviewed with one other coordinator, and upon meeting with Jackie, we immediately knew that she was the one for us. She made us feel comfortable right away, and it was quickly evident she loves what she does. We hired her for "day of coordination," which included so much more than just help on our wedding day. She answered our many questions and made sure we were on track with our planning throughout our engagement, helped research and guide us toward other vendors that would be a good fit for us, helped us figure out our vision/decor, created signs for the reception, created and helped facilitate our wedding day timeline, coordinated everything the day of the wedding, and so much more. She made every step of the wedding planning process seamless and stress-free. We couldn't have done it without her! In addition to being a great value, she's super friendly, outgoing, and has a great personality! Even the staff at the B&B where we got ready the morning of the wedding commented on how down-to-earth and kind Jackie seemed (particularly in comparison to other wedding coordinators they have worked with). If you have any doubts or questions about whether you should hire a coordinator, just meet with Jackie. It is absolutely worth it and Jackie's the one you want to work with!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiring Jackie was the best decision I made in my wedding planning. I can't express how helpful and necessary it was to have her help us in putting together all of the vendors and details we had been working on over the past year and a half. She is kind, professional, diligent, and a pleasure to work with. We had a particularly challenging wedding day with a key vendor not following through on their contracted services, and a hurricane on the east coast causing extreme rain during out outdoor ceremony, but Jackie was able to find solutions quickly and efficiently to the problems that arose. I cannot imagine what we would have done without her, and strongly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding.

Profile Picture User4263824, 2+ years ago, 1 Review