60 Reviews for Events by 7, Inc

Partial Planning (2)
Non-Religious (2)
Civil (1)
Destination (1)

I had the pleasure of using Events by Seven and I must say they were great!!!! It was for my daughters bridal shower, it was an intimate gathering and it was well planned out by Marsha. Every detailed was carried out properly, even things I hadn't thought of, Marsha mentioned. It was a very fun and memorable event! Moving forward, of course she will be in charge of my daughters wedding and any future events I'm planning.!!!! Thank you Events by Seven!!!! You guys are the BEST!!!

Profile Picture Carla, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

As the owner of a venue, I see Coordinators come through daily to assist our brides however I have never met a Coordinator that is as talented & passionate as Marsha. The second we were engaged, the absolute first vendor we knew we wanted was Events by Seven. Honestly, I probably would have changed my date if she wasn't available! Our wedding wasn't an easy feat... We had 30 vendors including (2) different catering companies, (2) specialty food vendors, (2) different florists, multiple entertainers, fireworks, furniture rentals, tents, lighting, trolleys, boats, china, drones and more... But even in the midst of coordinating all the details, timelines and vendors, I never once felt anxious or stressed because I knew I had Marsha on my team. At our final meeting, what absolutely amazed me is that she not only had the details in front of her, but she actually spent the time to memorize every single element of the wedding. She would look away from her computer and paint a picture of each table so she could truly understand my vision. Being able to coordinate such a complicated event without needing to flip through the pages of a notebook is absolutely incredible! And let me tell you, everything was FLAWLESS! Actually, beyond flawless. I cannot even put into words how dreamy the entire day was! And in addition to all the perfectly executed event details, Marsha made sure we ate, danced, loved, and truly enjoyed our day. Thank you for making March 17 the best day of our lives!!! If you would like to see our wedding video, check it out at Vimeo.com/261489910

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kayli, 3/17/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

What an incredible journey this has been. We have had so much time to reflect on the wedding and all the planning that went into making the day so special. So many of our friends and family members have asked us, “did the day go as you wanted it?” Our resounding response has been, “YES.”

We could not have asked for a more perfect wedding weekend and Marsha was at the center of it all. From the first phone call I had with her. I could sense her loving, warm spirit. The first time we met her that bond grew even stronger. She listened to our wants, respected our opinions, and ensured we stayed on budget and on task. Our vision became a reality on Jan. 14 with so much credit going to Marsha. Your professionalism, attention to detail, and beautiful personality shined through. We simply cannot thank you enough.

Ernest and Ashlee Davidson

Photo for Events by 7, Inc Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Ernest and Ashlee, 1/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

I have used Events by 7 for many of my parties and special events. I have alway found them creative, attentive and most of all professional. I will be using them for my next event.

Profile Picture Verdelle, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Where do I even begin? From the very first email and call I had with the team until now, almost a week after my wedding, I have felt at ease thanks to Events by 7.

I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect match in a wedding planner and coordinator. Marsha knows her stuff and will do everything in her power (and beyond) to make your wedding day dreams a reality.

Events by 7 was recommended to me by my venue as I was planning my wedding from out of state. When I first spoke to Marsha on the phone I knew it was a match made in heaven. Her laugh and positive spirit are infections and she quickly became someone my fiancé and I consider a friend. She listened to all of our wants and needs no matter how outlandish and did and amazing job helping us incorporate every one of them into our wedding. Her recommendation for vendors were always on point because she truly got to know the styles of me and my fiance and was able to find, suggest, and solidify vendors with us with ease. What I adore about Marsha is her passion and drive. She really puts everything she has into planning your wedding and creating a relationship with you so you're able to keep it real. By the time my fiancé and I got to the tastings, it felt as though we were three friends simply tasting and reviewing foods. Every single experience and encounter I had with Marsha was absolutely wonderful.

Marsha was there with us every step of the way and on the wedding day, I had not a care in the world because I knew that she and Ashley had everything taken care of. Seriously, do yourself and your nerves a favor and book Events by 7 today, you won’t be disappointed.

Profile Picture Shalik, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Events by 7 are amazing party planners with great eye for detail!!

Profile Picture Nadia, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Marsha handled a corporate event on the beach for us and was wonderful to work with. She was so professional, has a wonderful personality, and really cared about making the event a success. She's fun to work with and rolls with the punches - cannot recommend her enough.

Profile Picture sabra, 10/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Marsha has the empathy and fortitude to facilitate just about anything. Her family went through a hurricane planning our wedding. And we are not easy people. Choose her. You will not be sorry!

Profile Picture Scott, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I wanted to create a glittery garden theme for my wedding. I bought a bunch of stuff that I had no idea what to do with and Marsha took it above and beyond. During the planning, she was prepared and handled so much. I truly don't know what I would do without her. Her team the day of the wedding was wonderful and encouraging. If anything was going wrong I didn't know it. The perfect day and it's all thanks to Marsha.

Profile Picture Ellen, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Very pleased with Events By 7 and Marsha specifically. We were planning our wedding from a different state and she took care of everything and ensured my wife's vision of our special day was met.

Profile Picture Larry, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Marsha is Amazing at what she does. she takes good care of all my brides and vendors.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I was very glad we ended up hiring a day of coordinator. Marsha took care of all the day of details, like decorating and helped keep everything close to the timeline that we had discussed. She also came to the rehearsal to make sure everyone that was ebering for the ceremony was on the same page.

Profile Picture Ani, 5/12/17, 3 Reviews
4.3

Events by 7 was Amazing. I was an out of town bride and relied on them heavily for assistance and recommendations. They assisted from the beginning with scheduling, vendor selection, and budgeting. They were always one phone call or an email away. My ceremony and reception ran smoothly and my guests commented on how efficient my wedding team was. I would definitely recommend EVENTS by 7 for all your wedding planning needs.

Profile Picture Ebone, 4/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)
4.7

Marsha is super nice and has a great personality. Overall we were happy with her day of services. In addition to the day of services she was able to help us choose a photographer and videographer that were in our budget. The only issue we had was that at the end of the wedding we had to pack all of the wedding items and rush to get everything cleaned up ourselves.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Ashley, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband, Rich and I are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Marsha and the entire Events by 7 team for planning our dream wedding. Marsha and her team were extremely professional and provided quality customer service. Marsha was awesome, she listened to me, took my vision and gave us the most beautiful wedding day ever. She pulled in all the right vendors together and our day was nothing less than PERFECT. In the 2 years of our planning, she became our counselor, friend and a part of our family. I will be forever grateful to have had her as our wedding planner. We received wonderful feedback from family and friends on how lovely, professional, and creative the decorations were...We have already recommended Events by 7 to our family friends! We Thank you Again!!!

Profile Picture Joan, 4/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Marsha was a great help during the wedding! She had great ideas and input that I would never have thought of! She also helped relieve a lot of stress during the day of that let my groom and I to fully enjoy our day.

Profile Picture Susan, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Marsha and the entire Event by 7 crew was amazing and extremely helpful throughout the entire process and made our day so easy to focus on us and less on the small things that always go wrong. They were a huge hand in keeping everything calm and made sure it fit with the days schedule, even when something went wrong like the brides parents being late to the ceremony so we had to move everything back a half an hours. Marsha help us keep everything paced well and let everyone involved know the time changes. I can't highly recommend her and her crew more.

Profile Picture Joshua, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Marsha was fabulous always on top of things, went the extra mile to make our day the best day of my life. She was friendly and super organized and made sure we were all relaxed and enjoyed tge whole event...Would recommend her highly

Profile Picture Brittanee, 11/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Marsha and her team were fantastic. I booked her after a phone call for the day of coordination (which is really a month). When I finally met her in person, my Mother in Law and I were very happy with Marsha's organization and the tips and tricks she shared with us as we walked her through everything we had already planned.

On the wedding day, she was great. I even got compliments from guests who said Marsha show them how to do some of the coordinated dances (i.e. "the wobble).

Marsha went above and beyond in many ways. Hire her. You'll be happy you did.

Profile Picture Lien, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Civil, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Marsha Campbell was an absolute delight helping me plan my wedding. She is patient and personable and helped me achieve my wedding vision. She's so organized and professional. And that was something that is vital in planning a successful wedding. I had the most perfect wedding and it was all due to Marsha's amazing wedding planning skills. I loved working with her so much, I almost wish I could plan a wedding every year!!! Thanks Marsha for being so fantastic!!!!

Profile Picture Dianin, 11/5/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Don't hesitate to pick Events by 7!! Events by 7 brought their A-game! They were able to put together the wedding JUST AS I PICTURED it. I met Marsha one time and we knew after that one meeting that she would be our day-of coordinator. Her team was awesome and they made sure our wedding day went SO smoothly. Marsha was always responsive, helpful, supportive, kind, knowledgeable, professional, and just so down to earth. I appreciate all the correspondence and her effort. I feel she went over and beyond to make me and my wedding special.

Profile Picture stephani, 10/22/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I truly cannot imagine our wedding without Marsha and her team at Events by 7! Marsha has such great attention to detail and did an amazing job of turning all my little decor bits and pieces into something truly beautiful and cohesive. We had some bumps in the road with our venue, and Marsha was there to help us every step of the way in the form of her top-notch organizational skills and genuine caring and support. I can't recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines

My husband and I live in Seattle and were planning our wedding in Florida. We hired Events by 7 to help with planning given the time and location differences and the size of the wedding. Marsha was resourceful, organized and professional. Nearer to the big day, I was frequently surprised by how much work had already been done in the background- working with other vendors, planning, research, coordination. The team did really well on the big day. All the efforts paid off! We are very happy we selected Events by 7.

Profile Picture User7363164, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

The morning after we got engaged, my hubby asked me “You’re hiring a wedding planner, right?” Marsha, owner of Events by 7, was such a God-send for us. From our initial phone call to post-wedding wrap-up, she was a joy to work with. The entire wedding planning experience was stress-free – I felt confident that she was on top of everything. As someone who has occasionally listed “organizing” as a hobby, I loved her approached – checklists, timelines, vendor referrals, follow-ups, walk-throughs, mock-ups. As I said – on top of everything!! And what made it even better is that she’s such a wonderful person. I even had guests comment to me after the wedding about their interactions with her. I’m truly thankful to have found Marsha and look forward to working with her again in the future – birthday party, baby shower – not sure yet, but I’ll come up with something!

Profile Picture Candice, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

After months of planning, organizing buying, researching and foot work to make my dream wedding I was tired mentally and emotionally. I had always heard you should get a wedding planner but since I was always the family wedding planner, I felt like I had it handled. Well I didn't!! (BIG MISTAKE)

I finally caved in but not until a week before the wedding, by this time I had almost pulled out almost all of my hair. I called Marsha of Events by 7. Another vendor highly recommend her and her team and boy am I glad that they did!!!

The florist I picked was dreadful, the bakery screwed up my cake and my make artist had a family emergency which caused us to run late.

Marsha and her team held down fort she made sure all the vendors knew where to go, she set up everything and even made our horrible flower arrangements look beautiful by placing them in better areas. She kept the guest informed and she got us somewhat back on schedule.

The wedding turned out wonderful I wish I had hired Events by 7 sooner because their staff is knowledgeable about the different vendors in the local area and they could have saved me some heartache & frustration early on.

Marsha was very professional, organized, friendly and knowledgeable. I highly recommend using Events by 7 and look forward to using them again in the near future for other family events.

Profile Picture Nadia, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews