Events By GM Reviews

69 | Sewell, NJ

69 Reviews for Events By GM

Liz · Married on 04/23/2016

If you're looking for a DJ who will ensure everyone is up on their feet dancing the entire time then Events by GM is who you need.
    Having seen these two in action at other weddings, we were so excited to have them be a part of our special day and they did not disappoint! From start to finish they were extremely professional and helpful and really brought our wedding to life through non-stop amazing music. We couldn't decided on the order and a few entrance songs and Jay was so extremely helpful in guiding us to make a decision that worked for our night. We also had a few requests to work into the night which they did seamlessly and the rest we left up to them. They know how to play a perfect mix of music that satisfies guests of all ages, never once making the older guests feel out of place which is hard to do with some of today's music. Our guests were blown away by these two, still commenting to us about how much fun the night was, one even getting their card that night for the future! We cannot say enough about how amazing it was to work with Jay and Brandon. My husband and I would recommend them a million times over to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 05/09/2016

Jaclyn · Married on 10/03/2015

I will recommend Events by GM 100 times over for a wedding or ANY event that a DJ is needed. I know the owners from high school and they are all-around stand-up, fantastic people so I knew they would be amazing to work with.

Jay was incredibly professional throughout the process. My husband and I are not "music" people and are very laid-back- we just wanted an amazing party and did not want to choose each individual song. We felt that was the job of the DJ and trusted Jay completely. He did not disappoint- the entire night ran so smoothly thanks to him. Our entrances were hilarious with the music, then the guests joining us on the dance floor immediately after. And I will never forget the moment right after everyone had finished dinner- I was chatting with a guest with my back turned for just a minute then looked back over at the dance floor.. it was PACKED already. It stayed that way until the last possible second- we had such a crazy upbeat and wild party, the kind where you don't even want to go get another drink and miss anything. We could not have asked for more.

We received SO many comments from guests, vendors and our venue staff at how fantastic Events by GM was. So fantastic that my sister immediately booked them for her upcoming wedding. I literally can't wait to go to another event they are working! Thank you guys so very much, it was a night we will never forget and you helped make those memories possible! -- Jackie & Mike

Sent on 01/23/2016

Jason did a fantastic job with our wedding! He was organized and returned calls in a timely manner. He played the songs I asked as well as played GREAT songs for the older crowd. We had people raving over our music and night! Everyone knows the music and entertainment completes a fantastic wedding :) I would HIGHLY recommend Events by GM!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Megan · Married on 07/18/2015

Events by GM was a great choice. Jason was always quick to respond to questions or requests. We had a few last-minute changes, and he was totally accommodating. The night was full of fun music. If I had it to do over again, I would certainly pick Events by GM.

Sent on 08/16/2015

Lauren · Married on 07/11/2015

My husband and I were SO HAPPY with Events by GM. Jason was very professional, easy to communicate with, and has an overall great personality. Jason listened to what we wanted, and also provided input as well. Our dance floor was packed the entire night, and guests enjoyed the music. Jason and his assistant had a great sense of the crowd and made excellent music choices. When booking Events by GM you won't have to worry about a thing in regards to music. And, the price is very reasonable. My husband and I discovered the vendor by reading reviews, never once hearing them play. And, we couldn't have made a better choice. We would highly recommend using the company.

Sent on 07/27/2015

ashley · Married on 05/15/2015

I was lucky enough to have a great company DJ our wedding. Jason and Brandon organized everything from our music/microphones on the beach, to our reception. We requested songs to not be played and they followed through with the request, which we were very happy about! Everyone loved the music and had a great time! Jason and Brandon were very professional and knew how to get people on the dance floor!
    We will definitely be using them again if we need a DJ for another event!

Sent on 05/21/2015

Pamela · Married on 05/09/2015

Jason was the best DJ I've ever heard at any event, from our time of booking him, he was extremely professional and when we told him the music we liked at our meeting prior to the wedding, he knew exactly what to play! The dance floor was full the entire night, even before the cocktails really kicked in for our guests!!!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Meghan · Married on 03/20/2015

Brandon and Jay were great to work with! They had 300 people out of their seats for about 4 straight hours!! All of my guests loved them !! Thanks guys !!

Sent on 03/21/2015

Kyle · Married on 09/27/2014

My wife and I were looking for a DJ for our wedding, and spoke to a number of individuals in South Jersey about doing our wedding. We came across Jason and Events by GM by chance. It was, by far, the best possible choice for our DJ. Emails never went unanswered. Questions were always addressed, and Jason always carries himself as a professional. Any monkey with an iPod can play music, but these guys were great. Introductions were flawless, music was perfect, and everyone was dancing. If you're getting married and need a DJ, get these guys. It will literally be one thing that you will not have to worry about.

Sent on 09/29/2014

Carrie · Married on 09/26/2014

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding! Jason is very professional, friendly and helpful. He did an amazing job! He offered great suggestions for songs and all the songs we requested were played. I couldn't believe my eyes when I looked at the dance floor immediately after dinner and our dance floor was PACKED. It stayed that was the whole night thanks to Jason... he knew exactly what our guests wanted. Our guests are still raving about how amazing our wedding was and how great our DJ was!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Samuel · Married on 09/21/2014

We had booked Events by GM for our wedding. One of my groomsmen provided the DJ as a gift, and we could not be happier with the entertainment. They are very organized with their services, as they had us do homework to prepare for the big day. They have literally millions of songs to choose from. From the time the reception started with our entrances to the time the final song ended, there was always activity on the dance floor. They are very intuitive with how to read crowds to figure out what kind of songs to play. Overall, they are amazing, and I would recommend them to anyone, and not just for wedding receptions.

Sent on 02/18/2015

Concetta · Married on 07/12/2014

I was planning my wedding from 2 different states (neither of which was the wedding location) and from out of the country, but Jason was so flexible and helpful and made it work via email, phone, and Skype. We and our guests had an amazing time---we never left the dance floor and special music that we requested was played perfectly. Thank you guys so much for such a great experience!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Danielle · Married on 07/03/2014

Events By GM was an amazing vendor to work with for our wedding. We had such a great experience. They were a pleasure to work with very professional, considerate of what we wanted for our playlist, open to changes and had wonderful suggestions to add to our playlist. I would highly recommend them for any venue that a professional DJ service is needed.

Sent on 07/31/2014

Casey · Married on 06/20/2014

We could not have asked for a better party during our wedding! Jay does an amazing job from start to finish. From our first meeting I felt completely confident that I would be able to sit back and relax and Jay would be able to put on an amazing wedding. He is the friendliest, hard working and professional person who always had great suggestions for music when I was unsure. He was always very responsive and arrived early. You can tell that Jay plays what the guests are responding to and that kept our dance floor full all night. We HIGHLY recommend Events By GM!!

Sent on 06/26/2014

Christine · Married on 04/26/2014

Dan was wonderful to work with. Because of him our event ran very smoothly and was a really fun atmosphere for our guests. We didn't have to worry about anything during our wedding reception.

Sent on 05/10/2014
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/19/2013

Brandon was very helpful and accomodating while were were planning our wedding music and he was calm and collected on our big day. He took control and was very professional and made everything happen seamlessly. I would recommend Events by GM to anyone looking for a customized music experience and a very professional emcee. He helped to make our wedding fun and stress free.

Sent on 10/28/2013

Stephanie · Married on 09/14/2013

Events by GM was awesome for our wedding! They kept the dance floor packed the whole night and played a variety of music for everyone! Guests couldn't stop talking about how much fun it was and the music was great. Jason and Brandon are great with making it exactly what you want and were so timely and helpful throughout the whole process! Thanks again and you won't be disappointed with these guys!

Sent on 10/06/2013

Crystal · Married on 06/14/2013

Jason was an amazing DJ and asset during the day. He kept everyone on point and on time through the whole evening and made sure the music matched the crowd. I was asked for his number by a few of my guest, so I know they must have been having a good time.

Sent on 06/19/2013

Dianne · Married on 06/01/2013

I recently was married on June 1, 2013. When I first started planning my wedding, I decided that music was one of the most important things to us for our special day. I instantly thought of an old friend who I could trust to do the job right. I have known Jason and Brandon for almost 12 years. They have been DJ's ever since I could remember.
    I met with Jason to go through the details of music and he was great. He was very professional and organized. He answered any questions I had and was very accommodating for our needs.
    All in all, we wanted our music to get people on the dance floor. The playlist was amazing and no one stopped dancing until the night ended. Jason did a great job in making my wedding reception exactly how I wanted it. I would definitely refer Events by GM! They were absolutely awesome!

Sent on 06/03/2013

Sarah · Married on 05/03/2013

Brandon and Jason were the perfect DJ's for our wedding and they helped to make the experience from beginning to end amazing. We met with them twice before our wedding and they really helped us find the feel for what we were looking for that could only be provided through music. It is clear that they have vast wedding experience; not only did they guide us with suggestions as to when we needed music but also what sort of music would be good at those times.

They asked us to make a list of songs we wanted to hear and then weaved them perfectly through cocktail hour, dinner and dancing. Brandon and Jason are amazing at "feeling out" the guests and playing the right music and the right time.

Durning our reception Brandon and Jason were respectful and patient; speaking with us discreetly about any questions or issues as well as prompting us through the entire reception from cake cutting to first dances and the garter/bouquet toss. Also, they did a great job coordinating with the venue staff to make sure everything ran smoothly. They are quick to solve any issues for example: when gathering people for the garter toss the bride realized she forgot to put it on that morning. Jason sprung into action by offering his bow tie, which happened to be blue and no one knew the wiser.

If you are interested in using a DJ for your wedding or event you will not be disappointed with the services Events by GM can provide.

Sent on 06/26/2013

Michelle · Married on 04/28/2013

I had a great experience with Events by GM. Jason & Brandon made sure all my requests were met, they remained professional at all times, and made the day run smoothly. We couldn't imagine what the entertainment would've been like if we had taken our business elsewhere. Our guests also had a great time. We would highly recommend their services. ---Michelle & Jeff Capps

Sent on 05/06/2013

Bryan and Erika · Married on 04/20/2013

Jason Gabrieli and his company, Events by GM, provided the top notch entertainment, professionalism, and comfort that everyone dreams about when planning a wedding. Our wedding was definitely a bit of a production with a long guest list, logistics of moving between locations, and ensuring the time line was kept to in order to get everything done. From our first conversation with Mr. Gabrieli we knew we were in great hands. We were able to chat with him on multiple occasions to plan out particular songs and MC timing. For all of the things to worry about in putting on a wedding, the music is a crucial aspect in ensuring the guests have fun. Fortunately for us we NEVER had to worry about whether folks enjoyed the DJ because I am pretty sure everyone had blisters the next morning from dancing all night. They traveled down from New Jersey to Maryland to provide their service for our big day, so they are literally willing to go the extra mile. Events by GM should be your first and only call when selecting a DJ for your wedding/big event. Thanks for everything Jason, we will be sure to recommend you to everyone!

Sent on 06/13/2013

Eric · Married on 10/06/2012

Our expectations were met by Jason and Branden, and then multiplied by 1,000. These guy put together a phenomenal atmosphere and really know how to get all the guests entertained and involved. They include music that is timeless so that Aunt and Uncles are on the dance floor along with youths. When one of our relatives went back to the reception hall to grab her coat, one of the employees (having worked a long list of weddings) told her, "the DJs at that wedding was easily the best we ever
    had here, amazing selection of music and entertainment". I think that sums it up pretty well! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Sent on 10/17/2012

Rich · Married on 08/18/2012

Jason Gabrieli was an absolute pleasure to work with on our wedding! His demeanor and enthusiasm throughout the whole process made our lives very easy, and he did an excellent job at the wedding. He did a wonderful job catering to the specific style and sound we wanted and everyone raved about the job he did. He will be highly recommended to all our friends!

Sent on 08/30/2012

Danielle · Married on 06/30/2012

Jason made our wedding absolutely perfect! The music was everything we chose plus more and every guest that attended raved about how great the DJ was. I would recommend them for any occasion. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 05/22/2016