Events by Dream Makers Reviews

113 | Boynton Beach, FL

113 Reviews for Events by Dream Makers

My husband and I were beyond pleased with how everything turned out. The bouquets, boutonnieres, sprays, table overlays, napkins, and center pieces turned out better than we ever could've imagined! Sylvia is truly an artist and excellent as what she does. It was so comforting to know she knew exactly how to make our vision a reality. Sylvia and Robert's magic touch truly made our wedding feel like an enchanted romantic tropical garden.

Sent on 04/19/2015

Events by Dream Makers took my daughter's vision for her wedding and made it a reality. The quality of their work was outstanding, and the end result was breathtaking. Sylvia and Robert were a pleasure to work with and they take pride in the work that they do. They went out of their way to make sure we were pleased from the small details to the big picture, they didn't miss a beat.

Sent on 04/10/2015

Jennifer · Married on 03/13/2015

We loved working with Sylvia and Robert. They took our ideas and created something beyond what I dreamed of. I was so stunned when we walked into the ballroom and my bouquet was gorgeous! All the flowers that were selected were perfect. I highly recommend Events by Dream Makers

Sent on 03/27/2015

Sylvia and Robert did an amazing job! The room was stunning and everyone said the flower arrangement was so beautiful. I noticed all the little details that looked so beautiful too --- the place card table, the cake table, etc. It was a joy working with you and seeing such a stunning final product. THANK YOU!

Sent on 02/25/2015

Lucienne · Married on 02/07/2015

Let me start by saying Sylvia, Robert, and team went above and beyond and transformed a once ordinary hotel reception room into my dream wedding! Sylvia nailed the nautical elegance look that I had dreamed of and did it within my modest budget, which I did not think was possible. I had guests say "Your centerpieces looked like they belong in a black-tie affair." I live in New York and was planning a Florida wedding, as such, I was very nervous about not having sufficient time to meet with vendors to explain my dream looks. However, Sylvia made the time to meet with me during one of my trips down to Florida and speak with me on the phone several times. When I walked into my venue for the first time, I was in awe. I would say out of all my wedding vendors, I would recommend Sylvia and team first.

Sent on 02/22/2015

Katherine · event on: 12/13/2014

Events By Dream Makers are a pleasure to work with. Both Sylvia and Robert are very professional and creative. They will make any event from weddings,baptisms, fundraisers etc. extra special. They think of your every need and go beyond your expectations. I have been using Events By Dream Makers for almost 2 years now. They have done my sister's wedding, my neice's wedding and many of my fundraising events. Everyone always compliments and asks who does our flowers and I always recommend Events By Dream Makers.

Sent on 12/17/2014

They did a amazing job! They gave us a great price and they did what we asked for.

Sent on 12/27/2014

Lori · Married on 10/12/2014

Entire team was amazing to work with! Robert & Sylvia are wonderful. They made our wedding beautiful beyond words.

Sent on 10/22/2014
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 09/20/2014

Thank you Sylvia and Robert for doing such an amazing job with our wedding flowers and decor!!! You both really gave that whimsical feeling to our fairytale wedding!!! Thanks so much for understanding our vision!!!

Love,
    Erin and Brandon Diggs

Sent on 09/29/2014

Jeneen · Married on 08/23/2014

Where do I begin? Robert and Sylvia have the best relationship I have ever witnessed. As business partners and a married couple, they compliment one another perfectly. Their personal relationship reflects in their work. I could not have asked for more. They went above and beyond ANY of my expectations. They worked with me in any way they could... which was a lot of ways. All they want is to make their customer happy... and I was beyond that. I had no worries at all; i trusted them with everything. They make you feel comfortable and secure with your decisions; and they don't hesitate to offer their professional input... which I greatly needed and appreciated. My vision was good; but Sylvia and her team made it spectacular. In my community my wedding is wedding of the year... thanks to them. People can't stop talking about how beautiful everything way... best part is it didn't cost an arm and a leg. Robert won't BS you. If what you want isn't in your budget than he'll tell you right away. However, he and Sylvia will most certainly work within your budget. Don't think you have to ruin the vision in your head and that you've envisioned since a child... my vision was nothing like what they gave me. the end result was better. They made my wedding royal, magical, and absolute perfection... and I was their worst customer HAHA. I kept gong back and forth and they kept going back and forth with me. That's what happens when you have too many opinions and inputs. So, if the result of their worst customer was beyond perfection... I can only imagine how their best customers event will turn out.

Thank you Robert and Sylvia. I hold you both dear to my heart and consider you good friends. I wish you both a happy and healthy life together.

Sent on 10/31/2014

Candice · Married on 08/02/2014

Sylvia and Robert were friendly, approachable, professional, and knowledgeable. They made what could have been an overwhelming process seemingly easy and smooth from planning to execution of services. All of my guests commented on how extraordinary the floral arrangements and decor were. More importantly, Sylvia and Robert were very honest and upfront, which allowed me to feel more at ease. I have already referred several of my friends to them!

Sent on 09/14/2014

Hailey · Married on 07/20/2014

Sylvia and Robert are amazing at what they do and very friendly people. They actually became more like family. You can trust the image they have for you as well if you do not have one, Sylvia did exactly what I wanted and more! I would strongly suggest using Events By Dreammakers!

Sent on 08/15/2014

Linda · Married on 05/31/2014

Sylvia and Robert were wonderful. The flowers and decorations for my wedding were beyond my expectations and absolutely amazing!

Sent on 06/21/2014

Everything was beautiful. They did a wonderful job. I would recommend them to anyone I know getting married.

Sent on 06/15/2014

Tiffany · Married on 04/27/2014

Sylvia & Robert were wonderful! I couldn't have been more pleased with everything that they did to make my day extra special. Sylvia took my vision and made it into reality and then some.

Sent on 05/09/2014

monica · Married on 04/19/2014

Sylvia and Robert of Dream Makers created beautiful flower arrangements for our Easter weekend wedding. The ceremony and reception center pieces were amazing! Sylvia has true artistic talent and a good understanding of our personal taste. Their communication was great and they were professional, on time and reliable.. taking the stress out of planning an out of town destination wedding.

Sent on 11/01/2014

jessica · Married on 03/15/2014

I used Events by Dream Makers for my wedding this past spring (2014). Robert and Sylvia, the owners of the business were incredibly nice and professional. Sylvia, who took the lead designing our centerpieces and bouquets, is a true artist. Our flowers turned out gorgeous - way better than I even imagined. Robert was very prompt, professional, and responded to all my emails/calls almost immediately. These people really know how to treat their customers. I would definitely recommend them for your event!

Sent on 04/06/2014

Events by Dream Makers was absolutely wonderful! Sylvia and Robert are the most kind, loving, and enthusiastic professionals I have ever worked with! Their dedication to the art and attention to detail made every ounce of the experience an amazing one. From the first consultation to the day of the wedding they were there every step of the way. Sylvia can take any brides vision at any budget and make it look like a million bucks and Robert constantly searched for lower prices on linens, chairs, and would tell you if you had found a better deal. True professionals in the business of pleasing the brides they work with.The way she incorporates your color scheme and theme is incredible. My day was made brighter and brought to life because of Sylvia and Robert and I would recommend them to everyone for any kind of party!

Sent on 04/07/2014

Karlie · Married on 02/22/2014

Dream Makers are amazing! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous. The ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, my bouquet, corsages and boutonnieres were incredible. I was blown away when I first saw everything. They handled it all and I didn’t have to worry about a thing. I highly recommend Dream Makers!

Sent on 04/05/2014

Karen · Married on 02/22/2014

Sylvia and the staff at dream makers were great. They saw my vision for the flowers at the wedding and they delivered! I wanted a wow factor and the ballroom looked amazing! My guests and I were overwhelmed by the stunning center pieces and the exquisite flowers. I was more than pleased with my decision to hire dream makers. They made my dream wedding a reality!

Sent on 04/12/2014

Tina · Married on 02/16/2014

Incredible quality floral arrangements. Their prices are very reasonable. Service is outstanding.

Sent on 04/10/2014

Colleen · Married on 02/15/2014

They were excellent to work with. My flowers for the wedding turned out beautiful. The centerpieces were exactly what we wanted. Simple and elegant. I would definitely recommend them for any occasion that needs flowers or decor.

Sent on 04/07/2014

Wow!

Sylvia was fantastic and everything was amazing about working with her. I had a very strict budget and not only did Events by Dream Makers work with me and my husband, but everything was BETTER than I expected. They were phenomenal!! The flowers were perfectly arranged and she took my vision to another level with her creative and artistic approach. They were all so professional but more than that, Sylvia was friendly, knowledgeable, kind, and sincere over the whole year of planning with her. Me, my husband, mother in law, and bridesmaids all loved working with her and she became a true friend to me when we spent time making my wedding day all that I wanted it to be. I hope that every bride takes time to consider Events by Dream Makers when planning their special day because they really were the best part of our day!

Sent on 01/06/2014

Evelyn · event on: 12/28/2013

Terri and Robert did a beautiful Job. Terri understood exactly what I wanted and made the Dream happened.
    Terri is always great to work with and does a marvelous job !!!
    I was very happy.
    Thank you Event by Dreammakers.
    Evelyn C

Sent on 01/10/2014

Nick · Married on 12/27/2013

I can't imagine another florist that would be as helpful and flexible as they were!!

Sent on 02/27/2014