Events by Dream Makers Reviews

113 Reviews for Events by Dream Makers

• Michael

Michael Froio · Married on 03/07/2020

Wedding Flowers

We recently got married on March 7th, 2020. Our venue, Benvenuto highly recommended Robert, and of course we wanted to do our due diligence, so we looked at a few other florist before deciding on him. Upon entering the room, as well as the courtyard where we got married, all we could say was 'Wow!' Robert did an amazing job of taking my wife's vision, working with our budget, and with the help of his floral designer making our dream wedding come true. The centerpieces and flowers on our table were so fresh, as well as being extremely full. Robert and his team were a pleasure to work with, extremely professional, and right on time for the big day with the set up, as well as the deliveries to the hotels we got ready at. Highly recommend them for your wedding, or any event you need flowers.

Mike and Kaitlyn

Sent on 04/01/2020
  • Dana

Dana C · Married on 05/25/2019

Exactly what we wanted

We had a great experience, our flowers were beautiful. They met with me several times to go over the tables, the ceremony, and our bouquets and I enjoyed our meetings because they took great notes on what I wanted for the flowers and how they would look. We received many compliments on the flowers and their arrangement at our wedding

Sent on 06/09/2019

Louise · Married on 05/05/2018

I worked with Events by Dreammakers to do floral arrangements and decor for my daughter's wedding in May of this year. I cannot forget the feeling of AWE!!!!!! as I walked into the chapel and saw how breathtaking it looked. Later on when I went to the reception hall, all I could say was OMG! they out did themselves. I can say their creation is amazing. They are true professionals. They will work with you to create your dream, at an affordable price. For those of you reading this review, if you are looking for professionalism, creativity, affordability and a downright amazing team to design your floral arrangements, look no further, call EVENTS BY DREAMMAKERS. My experience was great!
    Louise L.

Sent on 06/16/2018

Danielle · Married on 01/21/2017

What an awesome company!!! They did exactly what I wanted, and my vision was made a reality. My wedding was a fairy tale thanks to dream makers. I would highly recommend using them for your special event.

Sent on 02/18/2017

My flowers were amazing from them. Rose really understood what I was looking for and saw my vision. She was the least expensive and offered more flowers for my money (the quality did not suffer either). With her I was truly able to have my dream wedding.

Sent on 03/11/2011

Paula · Married on 06/04/2016

They did all the bouquets and center pieces for my daughter's wedding. They were so easy to work with. They listened to what my daughter wanted and the amount she wanted to spend. They went over and beyond to help my daughter get to the look she wanted. When we opened the door to the ballroom it was just so exquisite, it brought tears to our eyes. Thank you everyone at Events by Dream Makers.

Sent on 06/06/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 06/04/2016

Robert and his team were spectacular!!!! They went above and beyond from the planning process to the day of the wedding. He cared about every detail which showed. The flowers and decor looked spectacular, like out of a magazine. I would recommend him to everyone!!!!!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Shanika · Married on 05/29/2016

Working with Robert and Paulina was one of the best parts of planning my wedding. I wanted a pinterest worthy Great Gatsby themed wedding and boy did they deliver! I got so many compliments on the decor, from the centerpieces and linens down to the bouquets and lighting. I was so impressed with the quality arrangements they managed to produce within my budget. Everytime I look at my wedding photos I get a huge smile on my face because I don't think any other vendor could've captured my vision more perfectly than Dream Makers. Thank you Robert & Paulina. I had a blast working with you both!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Kristyn · Married on 05/21/2016

I can not say enough good things about this company! I had a certain vision of how I wanted my wedding reception to look and Events by Dream Makers exceeded every expectation! Robert was so wonderful to work with. I had requested to see the flowers prior to my wedding day because I was worried that I wouldn't have the right color garnet, and despite it being a difficult request Robert made it happen. My flowers were all on time and every bouquet, arrangement, and centerpiece was BREATHLESS! Even the rose petals that were "scattered" added the perfect touches everywhere. I got so many compliments on my flowers and decor from my guests. I am a perfectionist and I can say that every detail was on point! My family and I will be using this company again and I have already passed their info around to all my friends. If you are in the market for flowers and decor definitely use Events by Dream Makers and you will not be disappointed!!!!!!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Both Robert and Paulina were very helpful, creative, and patient throughout the process. The flowers for the wedding were beautiful and fresh, they made our venue look great!

Sent on 06/20/2016
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 05/14/2016

Events by Dream Makers did an incredible and beautiful job on our wedding. When I walked into the room I just couldn't believe my eyes. Robert and his team really made my day special. I have yet to see a room decorated as impeccable as Events by Dream Makers. Thank you again for making our dreams come true! xo

Sent on 07/04/2016

Sheila · Married on 04/02/2016

I loved working with Robert and Paulina! They made sure my wedding was decorated to perfection and made my wedding day stress free! They are truly talented ppl. I definitely would recommend them

Sent on 05/05/2016

Jody · event on: 02/17/2016

My event was a rehearsal dinner with a nautical theme for which I had specific ideas . Robert and Paulina were very receptive and did an amazing job Everything was perfect and handled with professionalism
    The event went flawlessly !!!! The floral arrangements were perfection and they also did silk bouquets for the bridal party that were SO real looking but lasted from sunrise pictures on the beach to late night partying on the cruise ship!!!

Sent on 03/18/2016

Mirela · Married on 02/13/2016

Events by Dream Makers made my dream wedding come true! I only had 3 weeks to plan my wedding and everybody thought that it would be impossible but these guys just made it happen! The pricing was flexible and I even got a little bit more than what I had paid for...probably to make up for the amount of stress I was under...:-) But what meant the most to me was the fairy tale decor that they put together in such a short amount of time! I was just speechless when I saw what a wonderful decor and ambiance they had created. I could not even move, I was so amazed! Paulina is super talented, puts her entire heart into her work and it shows! She has also been very reassuring the entire time I was stressing out and knew exactly what I wanted, I did not even have to give her too many details. Robert the owner has a great sense of humor and has managed everything with so much professionalism. I would recommend this company any time !

Sent on 04/19/2016

Rebecca · Married on 01/02/2016

I can't say enough about our wonderful experience with Events by Dream Makers! I worked closely with Robert and Paulina throughout the process. I had a specific vision for my wedding decor and I needed to find a special florist, with the expertise and open mind to make it all come together. I have to say, Events by Dream Makers delivered my vision and much more! We had an immediate connection and I appreciated their careful attention to detail from start to finish. They are true artists with a genuine interest to make each dream design a reality. I enjoyed every bit of the planning process and can't explain how happy I was to see all of the details beautifully displayed on our wedding day. I will always remember what a fabulous job you did for us! Thank you!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Lauren · Married on 12/04/2015

They did an amazing job for our wedding!

Sent on 02/15/2016

The flowers were so beautiful, Robert and his assistant were wonderful, I would highly recommend DreamMakers!

Jessica · Married on 10/25/2015

Robert and his staff are amazing!! The flowers and table décor came out better than I imagined!!

I would highly recommend this vendor!

Love · Married on 10/03/2015

When Sylvia passed days before my wedding day, I was devastated to say the least. Robert and his assistant Paulena insured me that everything would work out and boy did they deliver. I changed my flower choices during every meeting and yes they gave me some grief but they were team Love all the way.. They were more concerned about my budget then I was lol but at the end of the day they exceeded my expectations. They truly made my vision come to life beautifully. I love you guys! Thank you so much for everything.

Sent on 10/15/2015

RoseAnne · Married on 10/03/2015

Events By Dream Makers truly made all of my daughter's dreams come true on her wedding day! Her face & expression when her bridal bouquet was delivered was exactly what I had hoped for! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and beyond what we imagined! The million notes and pictures I had for Paulina and Robert were probably annoying ;) but when I saw the Sundy House tables and decor all around with all I envisioned and more I was beyond ecstatic!! No detail was missed! Paulina truly captured my daughter's vision for flowers/decor and went beyond our expectations! We couldn't have been happier! Robert and Paulina were willing to meet with us and discuss any questions along the way! The suggestions for the flowers for centerpieces, bouquets and arrangements were exactly what we were looking for and the finished arrangements were stunning! Extra flowers and petals were placed everywhere...creating a finishing touch all over!
    We couldn't have asked for more!
    Thank you both so much!! You truly are DREAM MAKERS!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Love · Married on 10/03/2015

Robert and his assistant Palena insured me that everything would work out, and boy did they deliver. I changed my flower choices during every meeting, and although they gave me some grief, they were team Love all the way.. Events by dream makers exceeded my expectations. They truly made my vision come to life beautifully. I love you guys! Thank you so much for everything.

Sent on 11/04/2015

Events by Dreammakers by far exceeded my expectations! Extremely professional, responsive, and attentive to all of my needs and details that were requested. They even went as far as including extra decor (with my permission) they felt fit my personality. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Sent on 07/01/2015

Michelle · event on: 06/12/2015

Being an Event Planner in Palm Beach County, I can appreciate the convenience of one-stop-shopping. Events by Dream Makers was quickly responsive to the needs of my client for her elaborate 50th birthday celebration. They were able to address the quality and create the ambiance I desired. The professionalism of the staff is exemplary! I will continue to do business with them in the future.
    Michelle Maynor Hendricks
    The Mayn Event, LLC

Sent on 06/28/2015
  • User5209591 · 2+ years ago

Amazing service and professionalism! Every detail was perfectly thought about and executed with care. Definitely made our wedding day the most memorable day of our lives!

Sent on 06/26/2015

Alisa · Married on 05/30/2015

Dream Makers exceeded my expectations in every way. Sylvia saw my vision better than any wedding florist/designer in the Palm Beach and Broward area. The moment I met with Dream Makers both Sylvia and her floral designer were able to capture my vision and put it into a full design. The day of the wedding when my flowers arrived my jaws dropped and I knew that everything at the reception was going to be stunning. I highly recommend this company to anyone planning an event of any kind. Their professionalism exceeds any company I've worked with planning any event.

Sent on 06/26/2015