Events by Cori Reviews

49 | Laguna Niguel, CA

49 Reviews for Events by Cori

• I

Imani · Married on 08/10/2012

From the very begining Cori was extremely timely. I remember getting the schedule & thinking this woman is on steriods :-)! She is efficient and thought of things we has no idea of. She is flexible exhibits that she wants what is best for our event. I would recomend he without hesitation.

Sent on 08/23/2012

Sara · Married on 05/27/2012

When we decided to get married 400 miles from home we realized we would need a Wedding Coordinator. I spent several hours calling around to find someone for more of a "day of service" within our budget with no luck. Then I came across Cori and when I talked to her she made the decision very easy. She worked around our budget and went above and beyond to make the wedding planning process as easy on me as possible. She was able to get us deals on some amazing vendors and was quick to respond to any questions or issues that came up along the way. On the day of our wedding she was organized and incredibly helpful the entire time. She kept everything running smoothly and I was able to enjoy my day stress free. Would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 09/13/2012

Judson · Married on 03/16/2012

Cori was an absolute pleasure to work with and took great pride in ensuring that we had a special day. Cori is very knowledgeable of Orange County and had a host of vendors that she coordinated to make our day unique and memorable. Each detail was executed perfectly and we were very happy with her services and would highly recommend her for any special event!

Sent on 06/10/2012

Erin · Married on 11/12/2011

Hiring Cori was the best decision I made for my wedding (besides choosing my husband :)). She was professional, prompt, attentive, caring, and extremely kind and helpful. We had unexpected rain on our wedding day and she was completely unfazed by it! She worked extra hard to make sure everything went off smoothly. She was there for every meeting, even the last minute ones, and she always had a great attitude and a smile. Everything went so smoothly on our wedding day I don't even know if there were any problems! Hire Cori to plan and coordinate your wedding to guarantee a problem-and-stress-free wedding!

Sent on 02/05/2012

Megan · Married on 10/02/2011

Cori made my dream wedding a reality. I am not sure how I could have pulled off everything off without her. I was very impressed with her kindness and professionalism through out the process. Her enthusiasm is contagious! On the day of the wedding my family and I were able to relax and know that everything was being taken care of. Every last detail was perfect! I would highly recommend Cori!

Sent on 10/03/2012

Cheryl · Married on 08/13/2011

Cori was patient and answered all our questions. Thanks to her it was a beautiful smooth event. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/13/2013

Claudia · Married on 08/08/2011

Wow, what can we say.....Cori did a wonderful job supporting and helping with all aspects of our big day. It was such a relief to have her at our side, she responded very quickly to all questions and concerns and helped keep us calm and on target. She was always punctual and had great ideas. We would recommend her for any event you need help with.

Sent on 08/27/2011

Katherine · Married on 07/15/2011

This was the most amazing experience. I have heard and seen these "bridezillas" and my biggest fear during the planning process was that I'd turn into one. Cori truly was amazing! She had everything covered. My husband and I knew what we wanted and Cori not only pointed us in the right direction, but was there for every meeting. She handled all the details, big and small!! Everyone told me how stress free I looked during the wedding and I truly felt it, didn't worry about a thing and had the most amazing night of my life, and I have Cori to thank for that!! It was such a blessing our paths crossed!

Sent on 07/30/2011

Gayla · Married on 03/19/2011

Working with Cori promises laughter and effciency! Upon our first meeting to plan our event, I instantly knew Cori was going to be a pleasure to work with. That very same day, she emailed the notes from our meeting and regularly kept ongoing communication with me. She is a good listener and leader. I greatly appreciated her flexibility to adjust her planning to be in alighnment with mine. She is experienced, creative, resourceful, and well connected in the wedding world. Could I recommend "Events by Cori"?...with great confidence!

Sent on 04/02/2011

Cynthia · Married on 02/12/2011

Letter of Recommendation: Ms. Corinne Sponagle

To Whom It May Concern:
    I have had the joy of working with Ms. Sponagle at Café Pinot Restaurant in Los Angeles, California during the years of 2007-2010 and from 2010-2012 at The Westin Bonaventure Hotel and Suites in Los Angeles, California.
    As the Associate Director of Special Events for The Patina Restaurant Group and Associate Director of Catering at The Westin Bonaventure Hotel and Suites, I have personally witnessed Corinne’s cooperative spirit, professional attitude and caring disposition towards her clients and her colleagues in the wedding industry.
    One of Corinne’s exceptionally strong methodologies is her willingness to go above and beyond to ensure her client; their guests have a memorable experience/day.
    Corinne has a pleasant and easy going disposition. Corinne is friendly, cheerful, and extremely positive in social and networking environments.
    I hold the highest of praise for Ms. Sponagle.
    Should you have any questions, please feel free to call me.
    Yours Sincerely,

M 213.949.5258 F 213.612.4724
    www.thebonaventure.com

Sent on 02/01/2012

Lisa · Married on 09/04/2010

Cori is so thoughtful, professional, and knows what she is doing!!! She consistently helped me to remember things that needed to be done at the wedding. She was on top of everything and my wedding went smooth, without any glitches. I would highly recommend her, without any reservations!!!!

Sent on 09/11/2010

Lori · Married on 07/10/2010

My daughter and son-in-law live across the country from us, and we worked together to plan their wedding--I'm an interior designer, but hadn't had much experience with weddings. Cori was an invaluable resource--flexible, professional and enthusiastic. She served as a 'day of' planner for us, but also as someone we could turn to for questions and perspective. She constructed a timeline for the event which became the blueprint for the evening, and gave clarity to the other vendors. On the wedding day I was confident in her ability to run the event, and was really able to relax and enjoy our daughter's wedding. I have Cori to thank for that luxury and heartily recommend her service.

Sent on 09/11/2010

S · Married on 11/15/2009

Events by Cori is a fantastic company. They do what they say, when they say it and are so easy to work with. I highly recommend them for a wedding or any other event. I would use them again in a second.

Sent on 12/09/2010

Cindy · Married on 10/24/2009

Cori is exceptional...
    Cori Sponagle was the wedding planner at my best friends wedding at the Viceroy in Palm Springs. Cori is very detailed oriented and so pleasant to work with. I got to know Cori during the planning process, rehearsal and ofcourse the wedding day. I wanted my best friend to relax and let Cori handle the entire wedding. Needless to say, what a great job Cori did.
    Cori and her team gave my best friend and her husband a day they will always treasure.
    Thank you Cori from all of us at the Glassco Wedding.

Sent on 02/04/2012

Cori did a great job at suggesting different vendors to work with and was on top of all deadlines and scheduling items.

Sent on 05/03/2016

Cori was amazing! We were very blessed to find her and work with her. Our wedding was stress free because of her planning and care for our event. Thank you Cori!

Sent on 01/11/2015

Amanda · Married on 08/17/2012

Cori was fabulous to work with. She was on top Of everything, super organized, and she made sure everything ran smoothly so we could have a good time.

Sent on 09/10/2012

Christine · event on: 12/16/2011

Cori did a wonderful job of coordinating our holiday party. We had 30 people at our event and Cori met with me beforehand to make sure we had all of the food and favors correct. She also suggested flowers which really made our tables look festive and welcoming. I will use her again next year.

Sent on 12/19/2011

Mariah · Married on 08/13/2011

Cori was a great help to my finace and I. I had already found all my vendors and I just needed someone to help us on the day of. She was great! It was nice to have a helping hand on the day of, so my finace and could just enjoy our big day. =)

Sent on 08/19/2011

Dianna · Married on 04/20/2013

3.5

Cori was very pleasant to work with. She offered many suggestions to make our wedding day successful!

Sent on 06/04/2013

Avalon · Married on 01/03/2015

Cori is very easy to work with and personable. She is able to take on any task and stays calm.

Sent on 01/08/2015

Jamila · Married on 08/10/2012

Having Cori was invaluable and contributed to a wedding that surpassed my expectations. She was very organized but still flexible enough to allow me to plan the day I wanted to have. She was cool under pressure and was always full of ideas and recommendations. Highly recommend Cori for weddings or any other event planning.

Sent on 10/25/2012

Jane · Married on 04/03/2010

Cori and her assistant Liz were wonderful on the day and executed everything to plan. I knew I wouldn't have to worry about anything on the day. Great Job.

Sent on 04/20/2010

Kirsten · Married on 08/25/2013

3.6
      3.0
      3.0

Our contract with Cori was for "Day Of" Coordinator. She provided very thorough preliminary guidance as well. She was great at connecting with all the vendors in advance and managing them the day of. I did not have to worry about anything.

Sent on 09/13/2013