Events by Cool Cat Reviews

Events by Cool Cat 3
Events by Cool Cat 4
Events by Cool Cat 5

Abby · Married on 09/09/2017

Dj mike was awesome and was very accommodating!

Marielaina · Married on 09/09/2017

Our DJ was amazing, and our guests loved the photo booth! However, as part of our "make it awesome package", we used one of our credits for a monogram, and prior to the wedding I spoke with someone and saw a proof of the one I chose, but at my wedding there was no monogram. I was a little disappointed since I was expecting one, and some of my guests asked where it was.

Sent on 09/16/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/08/2017

Cool cat you are amazing!!!!! You made our wedding what it was! We came in wanting a party and that's exactally what it was! Vinny, we can't say enough! You were there for everything we needed and made sure everything was perfect! It was over the top and there was a lot of time and effort also planning the little things that made our day so special!! It was the best day of our lives! Everything went smoothly we are so blessed! We already had a guest ask who the Dj was so we were happy to give them your information! Thank you Vinny and Paul and the cool cat team you all are simply amazing! We will never forget our special day!

Thomas · Married on 09/02/2017

Cool Cat Entertainment was extremely professional and thorough from the beginning. After our initial consultation with Mike we were assigned DJ Mo Haskins to run our wedding. Mo was amazing. Very professional and was highly accessible leading up to our event. I cant thank Mo enough for the work he did and how easy he made everything. I highly recommend Cool Cat Entertainment if your looking for a DJ and entertainment for your wedding.

Thanks again, MO!!!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Jennifer · Married on 08/26/2017

Cool cats were on DJ on 8/26. They were absolutely amazing and worth every penny! We had a blast. All of our guest continue to tell us it was one of the top weddings they have been to because of the entertainment services provided by cool cats. The music, photo booth, quick pic were all a hit!!!

Chris · Married on 08/26/2017

Cool Cat was a fantastic company to work with. Our DJ and emcee, Eric, was so incredibly great to work with! They helped us plan every step of the day with their easy to use website. At the event itself, Eric was phenomenal at keeping the energy up. The music was one great song after another - nobody left the dance floor the entire night. We had several comments from our guests saying that this was one of the best DJs they had had at a wedding. The music was exactly what we wanted, which no doubt was as a result of Eric and The Cool Cat team taking the time to get to know us personally. If you choose Cool Cat for your music needs at your wedding, you will not regret it!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Jennifer · Married on 08/19/2017

Everybody had a great time even the non-dancers. They were very attentive to the younger attendees. My four year old nephew had a ball, dancing. I'm very glad I went with them as my DJs. They did an awesome job

Sent on 08/22/2017

Tracey · event on: 08/14/2017

Vince and his buddy were amazing. The kids had a blast and danced all night. Worth every penny!!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Lindsey · Married on 08/12/2017

There is a reason why Cool Cat is the most popular DJ company in New York's capital region. Every service they provided for our wedding was top notch, and everything I could have dreamed of. Our main DJ, Mike Peart, was extremely professional and did a fantastic job at our wedding - he remembered so many little details from our planning meetings! The other DJ's, Eric and Dylan, were awesome as well and a great addition to our reception. We also used their piano player Mike Derosa for cocktail hour, as well as a photobooth for the reception. Everything was a hit with our guests - we received so many compliments on the Cool Cat staff! The only negative thing I have to say is that our wedding is now over and we will not be using their services again. Money well spent for memories that will last forever! Thanks again Mike and Cool Cat!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Cheryl · Married on 08/12/2017

My husband and I got married this past August and we were so happy with how everything turned out! Nick was our dj that we worked with and he did a great job! He always made us feel at ease and answered all of our questions leading up to the wedding. Everyone at our wedding had a great time because he made sure to get people on the dance floor and he was very interactive with our guests which we loved! The whole staff at Cool Cat was amazing! We also had a photo booth and it turned out great! We even put our date of our wedding on all the photos so we could use that as our wedding favor. Hannah was also very helpful when I was first looking for a photographer and she made me feel very comfortable and always answered all my questions. She helped us book our honeymoon which was a stress reliever to have someone help you! Vinny and his wife were also very helpful when we had some questions regarding our honeymoon and they helped us work out important details for the trip. Katherine was wonderful as well! She was our main photographer for our wedding but she also had an assistant and they both did a fabulous job! Our pictures came out great! We would highly recommend her! I am so happy my husband and I chose Cool Cat for our wedding! It was definitely a great choice!! :)

Sent on 01/30/2018

Lindsay · Married on 08/04/2017

Can't say enough. Made it so easy. Got the party going and all the guests loved them and the music.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Brittany · Married on 07/29/2017

Our Dj's were beyond the best ones we could've asked for. Very interactive, outgoing and a lot of fun! Highly recommend them for services.

Sent on 08/01/2017

Denise · event on: 07/29/2017

Everything was on point from the music to the dj themselves making us feel we were having a great time & play all the music for my daughter's sweet 16 party. They also checked on us to make sure we were happy how things were going which was really appreciated & made it easy , fun to talk with them. The photography went well & she did her job taking as many pictures. Still waiting on the photos. I would definently recommend your company! Thank you so much.

Sent on 08/01/2017

Lauren · Married on 07/28/2017

Cool Cat made our reception so much fun! People who usually don't dance were dancing like crazy! We had an absolute blast and Cool Cat set the tone for an awesome night!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Merry · event on: 07/17/2017

Vinny was great, we loved him!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Tory · Married on 07/15/2017

My husband and I could not be happier with Cool Cat and all their employees. Its a family business and it feels like your family when you are working with them! DJ Vince JR was our DJ and he was amazing, no question we had went unanswered. We met many times and each time did not feel like a task that needed to be checked off, DJ Vince and the other employees really took their time to get to knows us and what we liked in order to make our reception the best it could be. We couldn't decide on a first dance song however the amazing DJ on our walk though of the venue played the one song we also wanted. This company went above and beyond for us, we also booked our honeymoon through them! During the reception he was just outgoing and really got the crowd up and dancing! HIs assistant was also just as amazing! We would recommend Cool Cat time and time again! We can think them enough for all they did for my special day!

Sent on 08/20/2017

Lyndsay · Married on 07/14/2017

This team far surpassed my expectations for the night. They kept the party moving all night long and were VERY accommodating when certain things popped up. They never missed a beat. The photo booth feature that we also used them for went great too. I can't say enough good things about them. :)

Sent on 07/18/2017

Mary · event on: 07/13/2017

Nick is always responsive to our needs and he is a favorite of kids and adults, alike.

Sent on 07/16/2017

Cassandra · Married on 07/08/2017

Amazing!!! We had Vince and Mike, couldn't say enough good things about them!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Suzanne · Married on 07/07/2017

They were so energetic and excited!

Sent on 07/10/2017

John · Married on 07/07/2017

Vinny is amazing. He is such a hype man. I love cool cat highly recommend for anyone looking for DJ!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Callie · Married on 07/07/2017

Recently, we used Events by Cool Cat for our recent wedding. From the initial contact to the final song of our wedding night, Dj Mike and Dj Eric were SO fun to work with. They made the planning process so easy and were very professional. I have received countless compliments about our Djs and we cannot wait to attend another event of their hosting. They have high energy, are very creative and truly set the atmosphere for an unforgettable evening. I highly recommend them for any Dj services needed.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Debbie · event on: 07/01/2017

I wasn't contacted two weeks prior as told. I had to do 2 follow-up calls to contact someone to get a hold of me but it worked out because I loved the DJ that was finally assigned to my event.

Sent on 07/04/2017

Emily · Married on 07/01/2017

Mo was amazing, we couldn't have asked for a more fun upbeat DJ who was able to read the crowd and make sure that everyone had a blast. I would highly recommend him if you are looking to have a great time.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Amie · event on: 06/29/2017

DJ Eric and his assistants were remarkable! They provided ease and assurance (& help) the moment I walked in (we had a problem with my daughter's cake...). Everyone helped in any way that they could.

The music was exactly what my daughter wanted and the kids danced all night! For a Sweet 16, it was perfect! We will definitely use you again!!!

Sent on 07/03/2017