Events by Cool Cat Reviews

Events by Cool Cat 3
Events by Cool Cat 4
Events by Cool Cat 5

Deirdre · Married on 10/28/2017

Cool Cat was a pleasure to work with from the very start! My mom spoke with owner Vinny the first time she called to inquire and he answered all her questions and got her so excited for the big day...even though it was over a year away. The portal they provide for planning purposes was easy to use and kept everything in one place. DJ Mike met with my fiance and I twice before the wedding to make sure he got to know us as a couple as well as all our hopes and wishes for the day. He even helped prepare a mashup for a surprise father daughter dance. On the day of, everything was perfect! Mike and Eric kept the dance floor packed the whole time and we danced until we were kindly kicked out of the venue at the end of the night. Definitely recommend!

Events by Cool Cat 6
    Sent on 11/01/2017

Kristy · event on: 10/27/2017

Dylan was great! He played appropriate music and kept in mind the age group of the students.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Marie · event on: 10/27/2017

Great job! The students had a lot of fun and looked like many parents did too!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Kari · event on: 10/27/2017

The principal said she was a little worried that there wasn’t a second entertainer, but Mike did a great solo job! Thank you for another exciting Halloween dance. Kari

Sent on 11/10/2017
  • F

Frank · event on: 10/26/2017

DJs were great. Read the crowd and were able to create a great party atmosphere with a very mixed crowd.

Sent on 11/12/2017

Kate · Married on 10/21/2017

Everyone I worked with at Cool Cat was absolutely phenomenal. I would recommend them to ANY future bride. They were knowledgeable, easy to work with, and you could tell they really cared about our wedding. I simply can not say enough good things about Cool Cat and our D.J Vince who made our wedding reception amazing.
    All our guests raved about how fun the reception was and wanted to know who the DJ was because he did such a great job.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Sarah · event on: 10/15/2017

Paul and Beau were absolutely amazing! They make this event, and everyone looks forward to seeing them year after year. They engage and entertain our guests and really make it a fabulous party! We are grateful!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Meghan · Married on 10/14/2017

Mo was very professional, prompt and flexible. He did an amazing job feeling the vibe of the crowd and played music to their liking. I hope he had as much fun as we did!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Kristen · Married on 10/14/2017

Mike was our DJ and he was fantastic to work with! We met a few times in advance to plan out our night, and he was so very helpful with all of the details and logistics. We easily able to add requests online in advance and Mike put us at ease.

The day of, he kept the party going the entire reception - the dance floor was never empty! People had the best time, and Mike was great about interacting with guests, the crowds, and keeping it light and fun!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Elisha · Married on 10/08/2017

Events by cool cats was absolutely amazing! Everyone raved about everything, the music, the blackjack, the photobooth and for keeping the party moving!!! Tha dance floor was never empty until it was over and that's exactly what we wanted. We can't thank them enough for doing an incredible job! They are worth every penny! You never have to stress they take care of you and all your guests.

Amanda · Married on 10/08/2017

Eric was awesome! Everything went smoothly, he made me feel at ease, and went above and beyond with everything. Highly recommend!

Andrea · Married on 10/07/2017

Absolutely the right choice! The cool cat team at my wedding was so professional and friendly! They helped make my day exactly as I had imagined it! Mo nailed it with the music and Katherine knew how to handle my crazy family with ease! It was amazing. I would absolutely choose them time and time again! I hope your still around when our daughter gets married (when she's 30 lol)

Erin · Married on 10/07/2017

The owner of cool cat Vinny is very good and awesome at what he does and very gracious with a unfortunate circumstance that we had. Definitely went above and beyond!!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Mackenzie · Married on 10/06/2017

Everything was amazing! Everyone loved you guys, and will defiantly recommend to anyone I know!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/02/2017

They did a fantastic job for our daughters' bat mitzvah. Tricia, Nate and Britt were amazing DJs. Tricia went out of her way to meet with us in advance and give us personalized attention in advance of the evening. They got over sixty 13 and 14 year olds up and dancing for hours - no easy task! We highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Tonya · Married on 10/01/2017

Hands down theee best DJs in the Capital District. Above and beyond to make the wedding a party - accomodating to every single request we had and every age group! The voiceovers for our parents were a proactive recommendation from DJ Mike and were one of the biggest hits of the wedding.

This team is truly special and appreciated. Thee best!

Sent on 10/22/2017

megan · Married on 09/30/2017

Honestly, Eric and Dillon from Events by Cool Cat made my night so spectacular!! We really wanted the music to be 80s oriented and they couldn't have done a better job!! Eric was constantly helping throughout the entire process of planning and I cannot convey how professional and enthusiastic he was. He was even nice enough to go pro our whole night and put together a youtube video highlighting the night for my family.
    Although I had not interacted with Dillon prior to my wedding, his enthusiasm was amazing!! And he can really cut a rug!!

I do not think I could have had a better DJ and MC team and would highly recommend them for any event.

Also the $2500 included a huge photobooth, honestly the best one I've seen at any event! I had it so an additional photo was printed (for every one taken) and placed in a scrapbook for us to keep!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Amy · Married on 09/30/2017

Dj Mic was incredible. He is the best DJ in the capital region.

Sent on 10/05/2017

Nicole · event on: 09/27/2017

We had sooo much fun with Mike from Events by Cool Cat. I tend to be a bit neurotic at our events and he was so professional and willing to go with the flow.From start to finish he kept our attendees engaged, laughing and having a great time.We couldn't have done this night without him and he got rave reviews from our attendees. He was the perfect host for our 70's themed game night. We can't wait to work with him again!

Sent on 11/09/2017

James · Married on 09/23/2017

The guys did an excellent job! They were on the dance floor almost the whole time and they knew exactly how to feel out the crowd and play the right music. They know how to party over at Cool Cats. I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 09/26/2017
  • W

Wesley · Married on 09/23/2017

Vince was great, kept our reception party going late until the end. Everything went smoothly, no complaints.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Kayte · Married on 09/16/2017

Our DJ, Mo was very helpful and always quick to respond prior to our wedding. We were able to make our own playlists for dinner and cocktail hour, our DJ's did a great job with the playlists afterwards.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Rebecca · Married on 09/16/2017

I chose Events by Cool Cat because I had been to weddings that they turned into awesome parties and that's what my husband and I wanted. When we met with Vinny we were sold- we had such great energy in the first meeting and grasped the concept of what we wanted our wedding to be. We used a credit to select our DJ/entertainer. Vinny, knowing what we wanted, had suggested Nick, so we took the suggestion and selected Nick to run the show. When we met with Nick he had so many ideas- fun, emotional, things we had never seen before. We were so excited. For the father- daughter dance, my dad and me have always had a fun relationship and my dad was nervous so Nick suggested we pretend I chose a funny song to dance to before our real song, my dad loved it and it relaxed him! My husband is more emotional towards his mom and Nick and him created an awesome voice over that I am certain had everyone in the room crying. He played games during cocktail hour and the reception and my guests could not get enough. The dance floor was never empty and that's how we wanted it. To Nick and everyone we worked with at Cool Cat- Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Abby · Married on 09/15/2017

Vince & Dylan literally made the entire night amazing! They had everyone on the dance floor the entire night. Our guests loved them so much the begged us to have them stay for the after party. I could not have asked for anything more. Thank you both sooo much for making our night perfect!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Emily · Married on 09/09/2017

We cannot say enough about how great Eric and the Cool Cat staff were to us! They really made our night! Every guest commented on how great they were. The party never stopped!

Sent on 09/12/2017