Events by Cool Cat Reviews

Events by Cool Cat 4
Events by Cool Cat 5
  • Tamara

Tamara · Married on 05/26/2018

We cannot say enough good things about Events by Cool Cat ~ from the very beginning of the planning process to the end of our wedding reception ~ everything was absolutely perfect. When we met with Steven prior to our wedding, he was very friendly, personable and extremely knowledgeable and accommodating. He listened to our wishes and then guided us in making decisions and made the process beyond easy and stress free! On the day of our wedding Steven and Andrew truly made the entire day a huge success. Again, they were both very personable and were "like family" in that they interacted with everyone; knew exactly what music to play and the dance floor was never empty!! Steven's interaction during the garter throwing ceremony was also a highlight. At the end of the reception, we had so many people saying "it's the best wedding I've ever been to - so much fun," "awesome music all day," and also saying what an awesome time they had dancing all night. So, from the bottom of our hearts - we thank Steven & Andrew for helping to make our special day the best it could be. We have already recommended them to anyone that needs a DJ and will continue to do so. Awesome job!! Andrew & Tamara 5-26-18

Sent on 07/05/2018

Tamara · Married on 05/25/2018

Sent on 07/06/2018

Kieran · Married on 05/19/2018

We just got back from our Wedding Weekend. My wife and I haven't even had a chance to unpack, but I felt that I needed to write this review because I was so happy and impressed with the service provided.

Without going into too much detail, our ORIGINAL DJ for our Wedding decided not to fulfill their contract/obligation, despite having already been paid upfront (finances were handled on the back end by Vinny and the other company, so we were not charged even $1 extra). We found out about this essentially 3 days before the Wedding. As I'm sure that many involved with planning their special day would agree, this is not something that you want to find out about 72 hours prior.

This is where Events by Cool Cat comes into play. Vince Jr reached out to us, as he was aware of the situation with the original company that we had booked. He had been assisting to ensure that dozens of couples would not be left high and dry for an experience as important as this.

He re-assured us that he would be providing the DJ service for our Wedding. Despite his busy schedule, he took the time to speak with us not just once, but twice in a two day period, to ensure that he was aware of all the details surrounding our Ceremony and Reception.

Ultimately, the services provided by Vince Jr. and his assistant were more than we could have hoped for! Everything went as smooth as planned, his energy and song choices got everyone on the dance floor, and his professionalism left us with nothing but smiles and a great impression.

If this is the type of excellent service that Events by Cool Cat would provide to clients that were not even originally theirs, I can only imagine that working with them from the start of your Wedding/Event planning would be even more of an amazing experience.

Don't bother looking elsewhere, this company is the one that you NEED!

Thank you again Vince!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Events by Cool Cat's reply:

We were honored to celebrate with you and give you both the wedding entertainment you deserved. Thanks!

Rebecca · Married on 05/12/2018

My husband and I contacted Events by Cool Cat when our original DJ backed out of our wedding with only a few months to go before the wedding date. From start to finish, it was great working with our DJ, Vinny, and others at Events by Cool Cat. Vinny really cared about making our wedding special and fitting things to our tastes. He was always there whenever we had even the smallest questions and got back to us right away. The website that Events by Cool Cat uses was also really great. It was awesome to be able to pick out a lot of the music played at our wedding. Vinny also created little games to play throughout the cocktail hour and reception to keep peoples' interest. We truly believe that having Vinny as our DJ helped make our wedding a real hit with our family and friends. We give them our highest recommendation!

Sent on 05/24/2018
  • Jaime-Leigh

Jaime · Married on 04/28/2018

There are no words to describe how much you need to hire Cool Cat!! They. Made. Our. Wedding! I can’t even tell you how many people have told us or my parents that our wedding was either the MOST fun or one of the best weddings they’ve ever been to. They made our wedding SO much fun and everyone had an absolute blast. I highly recommend requesting Mike P. – he is the best! He is so awesome to work with leading up to the wedding and is hilarious and really keeps your guests into the reception. And he’s not afraid to get himself out there with your guests! We’ve got some great pictures of him rocking out with our friends. We also chose our officiant through Cool Cat – Susan – and she was so great and wrote such a nice ceremony for us. We ALSO used their photo booth and that was a massive hit. I can’t recommend these guys enough. You will not regret this decision one bit. If I could give them a hundred stars I would.

Sent on 07/19/2018
  • Stephanie & Joe

Stephanie · Married on 04/14/2018

AMAZING!! Our guests raved about our 3 DJ's Vince Jr, and his assistants Nate and Lamont! Our original DJ backed out of our wedding 2 weeks before but cool cat was to the rescue!! Vince reassured us that our wedding would go smooth and as planned. He went above and beyond! Now I cannot even imagine my wedding without them. We wanted a party with a fun dance floor and he delivered! We were on the dance floor all night!! Him and his assistants kept people engaged, even those who are not dancers. I cannot thank them enough!!! (Wedding was 4/14/18)

Sent on 04/18/2018

Jenny · Married on 03/24/2018

Hey Vince. The night was absolutely perfect. The energy and music that you brought to the party was amazing. I cannot thank you enough. I had both adults and teens telling me all night how much of a great time they were having. Thank you for working closely with me for the last couple of weeks. It is truely appreciated. I will highly recommend you and your company to anyone. Thank you so much.

Sent on 03/25/2018

Debra · event on: 03/02/2018

It couldn't have been a better event, Fun Dance grades1-4 our first time hosting a dance.
    We will definitely schedule more dances for next year and Cool Cats will be our choice vendor.Vincent and his assistant entertained our children playing dance games for 2 hours non stop.The kids loved It "best time ever" !!!

Sent on 03/06/2018

Del · event on: 02/24/2018

DJ Vince helped make our event wonderful!

Sent on 02/28/2018

Michele · event on: 02/10/2018

We hired Cool Cat for our school's father daughter dance. The DJ and photographer/photo booth were a huge hit!

Sent on 02/13/2018

Biana · event on: 01/27/2018

Mike was dancing with us on the dance floor, played what I asked and similar genres, and engaged the crowd! The dj booth along with uplighting made the place even more fun! Will definitely use this company and specifically Mike again!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Laurie · event on: 01/27/2018

Cool Cat DJ services were wonderful!! I had a Sweet 16 Party for my daughter where approximately 70 teens were invited. Once the kids hit the dance floor they danced all night long! The DJs Steven and Andrew were personable and helped keep the formalities of the party moving as well. My adult guests are planning on hiring them as they were so good! Would definitely hire them again! They made sure this party was a blast!! With so many teenagers it was important to keep them engaged in the party as to not have kids wanting to wander off from the party in a hotel setting. The kids didn’t want to leave as they didn’t want to miss the fun and great songs! The DJs also has fun glow bracelets, hats etc. I would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Danielle · event on: 01/14/2018

This DJ service is by far the best I've seen, at any wedding or party. I really enjoyed it. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Jen · event on: 01/12/2018

Another great event. Cool Cat always provides superior service and keeps our students dancing. The parents also had a great time.

Sent on 01/15/2018

JoAnn · event on: 12/31/2017

Excellent company to work with they did a great job at our New Years Eve Party. They had the young and old all on the dance floor having a great time dancing together . the DJ kept the party going all night long not once was the dance floor empty. I would highly recommend this company for any event ! DJ Mike and assistant were fabulous!!!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Karen · Married on 12/28/2017

Vince Liotta and his team of two assistants were absolutely wonderful to work with: very professional, punctual, organized and fun, from the initial consultation up to the event. He spent a couple of hours with us to walk through a checklist of items for my son's wedding reception at the Desmond Hotel in Albany, including selection of a playlist of songs based on our taste and theme (and they have everything under the sun for any genre of music requested). We did not have a large crowd (about 60 guests), but the size of the room and the evening's high energy music and activities made it feel like a night club party for the 4 hours they were there (cocktail hour + dinner). Vince has a great sense of humor, and was warm and friendly to the crowd. Everyone young and old enjoyed the reception, and the Events by Cool Cat team helped bring it all together. We found out they were the same DJs who did the 2017 Niskayuna HS junior prom where the brother of the groom went, and he had a blast at that. They came highly recommended by multiple friends, and we are also making the recommendation - 5 stars!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Kim · event on: 12/15/2017

DJ & Photobooth attendants were great! Just wish it didn't take 2 weeks to get digital copies of our photos.

Sent on 12/21/2017

Susan · event on: 12/09/2017

Great DJ team (Vince). He was great accommodating our extensive song list and made sure all of our requests were played. Great energy with this team.!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Jennifer · event on: 12/06/2017

The equipment was fantastic and Nick was amazing as always. Thank you for always supporting Karaoke Idol.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Cara · Married on 11/18/2017

Our DJ (Nick) was exceptional! Everyone raved about the amazing music selection that had everyone out of their chairs and on the dance floor all night long! I cannot say enough good things about Nick and the entire Cool Cat crew- they are an absolute pleasure to work with and made our wedding an amazing time!

Sent on 12/04/2017
  • MaroneyintheMaking

Jine · Married on 11/11/2017

Cool Cat did an incredible job on our wedding! We couldn’t be happier with them! From start to finish they delivered with excellence!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Melissa · Married on 11/11/2017

Cool Cat is the best dj around. He kept the party going and got everyone up to dance the night away!

Sent on 11/25/2017

Lisa · Married on 11/10/2017

I can't say enough wonderful things about Events by CoolCat! They made our daughters wedding so special!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Katie · Married on 11/04/2017

Vinny and Paulie you made that day unforgettable :)

Sent on 11/07/2017

Alescia · Married on 10/28/2017

Nick maddalone was the best dj ever!! Very fun and outgoing! Very pleased.

Sent on 11/07/2017