Events by Christina Reviews

Events by Christina 5
Events by Christina 6
Events by Christina 7

Kevin · Married on 10/01/2016

Amazing job of creating a dream come true for the bride and groom! You will love working with her, so please do book her!

Sent on 11/12/2016
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 09/25/2016

The most amazing planner you will ever meet! We had the pleasure of working with her and it was the best thing we could have ever done. She goes above and beyond on everything she does and acually cares about her bride and groom. Everything turned out perfect! Do not hesitate to book this wonderful planner.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Brian · Married on 09/25/2016

Christina is truly the best! Christina definitely made the wedding planning process stress free and smooth sailing! . Everything was beautiful and we received so many compliments on our wedding and it was all because Christina put everything together perfectly. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner, she knows what she is doing! I would definitely recommend her to anyone in need of a wedding planner! Whenever we needed something or had a question, she always was responsive and quick! She was always professional !. She understood our vision and it turned out beautifully! Thank you so much again and I would highly recommend her to any engaged couple!Whether you need a full-service planner or only services on the day of your wedding Christina will not disappoint you. If you’ve envisioned your wedding day down to the smallest detail.

Christina can work with any budget. You can use your own vendors or Christina has some great vendors to choose from. Christina coordinated, and was present at all of the vendor meetings, and assisted us in reviewing all the vendor contracts and making sure everything was in order.

Sent on 10/04/2016

Shashwati · Married on 09/17/2016

Christina is warm approachable and caring!!! That is most important. It is not the money charged, it is beyond that. She takes care of all corners. She is soooo cool and does not express any frustrations....I am going to recommend her all the time.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Devika · Married on 09/17/2016

Our son and daughter-in-law hired Christina as a Wedding Planner. Christina was really diligent and everything went off like clock work. We highly recommend her services.

Sent on 09/28/2016

De Lanea · Married on 09/16/2016

Christina is amazing! She is extremely friendly and there to support you 100%. Anything you need she will be there to make sure that it happens. Most importantly she is extremely flexible, and unlike most, she is not pushy at all! LOVE HER!

Sent on 11/10/2015

rachel · Married on 06/25/2016

If I could give Christina 10 stars I would! From the very first email she was always very responsive and answered every question I had. She was willing to customize her duties to fit within my budget, which is not something every wedding planner is willing to do. I worked with her as my day-of coordinator and she went above and beyond my expectations! My reception was a dream come true because Christina was able to bring my vision to life. She also worked with the DJ to keep the timeline running smoothly and on schedule. When there was a guest seating issue, Christina worked her magic to solve the issue in no time. I didn't have to worry about a thing! I can honestly say Christina was the best vendor we hired, and you will not be sorry if you choose to work with her!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Lindsey · Married on 11/13/2015

Christina is amazing! She coordinated my wedding on November 13, 2015. I never had any doubts on my wedding day, she made it so relaxing and exciting!! Everything was put together the night before at our venue. The day of she made sure everything was put in place, always checked in on me, made sure the transitions between each important event went smoothly. I could have not been happier with how professional, personable, and organized she was. I am so happy that I was able to work with her because she made my wedding day so special!! :)

Sent on 11/17/2015

Christina did a wonderful job for my daughters wedding!! She was very professional and always available for any questions or concerns we had. She went out of her way to make sure my daughter had a perfect day!!

Sent on 11/20/2015
  • User5620510 · 2+ years ago

Christina is an amazing person and so easy to work with. She does so much during the wedding, before the wedding and even after the wedding. She helped us decide times, gave us suggestions of DJ’s, florist, photographers. She helped us lay out the entire day so that we didn’t have to worry about anything when the day came. The day of, she was at the venue before anyone helping to set up the tables, vacuuming, setting up all our seating list, guest book, and all the decorations so we didn’t have to do much when we arrived. During the wedding she had multiple walkie-talkies to make sure everything ran smooth, helped with anything that was needed. She even brought a plate of hor d'oeuvres to my new wife and I while we were taking pictures. During the reception she was there to make sure the food was ready and didn’t run out, was there to pour for the toast, was there to help clean-up and even helped get my phone charger that I left there a week later. I only plan to marry once and I am so happy that I had Christina to make the day so wonderful, without any headaches or worries on our part. I could go on and on about how wonderful she is, but you should find out for yourself. You will not be disappointed at all!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Jessica · Married on 10/10/2015

Christina had the difficult task of working with my mother and I for my wedding on October 10th. Not only was this the busiest weekend of the year for Christina, it was also one of her last weddings at the golf club, though you would have never known about either with the way she handled the day. Throughout the planning and preparation Christina was always available, promptly returning emails and phone calls putting my mind at ease. When you work with Christina, you feel like your wedding is her top priority. We had a lot of special requests, and we structured the evening a little differently to accommodate the indoor/outdoor reception we wanted. My mother even had a special way that she wanted the chicken prepared. Yet with all of the particulars, all of the details, and all of the requests – Christina never made us feel like we were a handful. She always listened to my vision and made it her mission to make it come together. She is a natural leader with a special knack for coordinating all of the moving parts a large event contains. Most importantly, she is an absolute joy to work with. Planning something that is so stressful can be so fun when you have a coordinator that is down to earth, on your team, and basically, your best friend for that period of time! If having a smooth and stress free event is important to you, I highly recommend enlisting Christina’s help.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Eva · Married on 10/03/2015

When my fiancé and I were looking for a venue, I've looked around for awhile. I finally remembered my cousin getting married at the rocklin golf club & event center, so I decided to make a call. My first impression of Christina was she was super nice over the phone. We booked the date and venue, and ever since then, Christina was super helpful and flexible with my schedule. She's such an honest and down to earth person. Always trying to figure out ways to make our experience better. I remember texting her at odd hours asking questions, and she would respond right back. I could tell she has a strong passion for what she does and not to mention, she's really good at it. The day of our wedding, Christina made sure not to bug me and my groom. Christina and our wedding designer and flower lady communicated amongst each other, which meant my husband and I just needed to enjoy ourselves that day. Everything looked and turned out amazing that day! We had so much fun at our wedding thanks to Christina! She really made the experience amazing for us. I would highly recommend Christina to anyone planning a wedding or event.

Sent on 11/14/2015

Virginia · Married on 09/06/2015

My wedding turned out just how I imagined it to be! I was so happy which is how it should be. Looking back I know a lot of it was because of Christina. She did a great job easing my mind leading up to my big day that everything will get done as well as the day of my wedding. She definitely doesn't have a problem going above and beyond to make it how you want. I will definitely recommend her to any future family or friends who needs a party planner!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Stephanie · Married on 08/29/2015

My husband and I were lucky enough to have Christina as our wedding coordinator this past summer. Christina helped us with every detail - from the linens to the decorations to the food. She’s an expert and we trusted her guidance from the very beginning. Christina helped make sure our wedding timeline was on schedule and coordinated with all our vendors to make sure everything was in place on our big day! Our wedding turned out amazing thanks to her! I would defiantly recommend Christina to anyone planning an event!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Janique · Married on 06/27/2015

Christina was seriously the best ever. People always say little things will go wrong but don't sweat them, well nothing went wrong. I originally booked some where else first and they double booked me so I was already going into a negative situation. Christina completely changed that for me. I had the most beautiful wedding and she gave us the best rates. I plan on going to her for any other events I have.

Sent on 11/11/2015
  • I

Ihar · Married on 05/03/2015

Christina was very helpful, she made our day really special and helped us to prepare. She did a lot of work that we otherwise would forget to do, since we had a lot going on. Thank you again.

Sent on 11/11/2015

LaRelle · Married on 04/25/2015

Christina Harris provided the most professional stress free wedding rehearsal and day. Her coordination abilities far exceeded the expectation. Christina kept every things flowing which made our guest compliment what a fabulous romantic wedding. Christina collaborated with the photographer, caterer, DJ, and kept it worry free for us to enjoy the event. A definite recommendation!!

Sent on 11/14/2015

Chassity · Married on 09/27/2014

During one the most stressful times of your life, Christina is the person that can make it stress free. During our wedding things popped up last minute and things changed. When I wanted to freak out and cry, Christina calmed me down and worked miracles. I really couldn't have asked for a better person to plan the most special day of my life. I almost wanted to get married again so I can work with her but I like my husband, so instead maybe I will plan an anniversary party

Sent on 08/11/2017

Carolyn · event on: 11/08/2015

Christina is amazing in every aspect! I used her because of the amazing job she did for my friends wedding. I cannot say enough great things about Christina, she's fantastic. I strongly recommend her to any and everyone that has an upcoming event. Thanks for such a wonderful night Christina!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Tara · Married on 02/05/2017

Christina not only acted as our planner but became a treasured friend. She is creative, flexible, and full of ideas! She made our day special and easy. I would love to use her whenever we can :-). Maybe she'll branch out from weddings :-).

Sent on 02/07/2017
  • Y

Yogesh · Married on 09/17/2016

Christina really helped everything come together, especially the week of and the day of.

Sent on 09/29/2016

Jennifer · Married on 11/21/2014

Christina was so supportive during the whole process and tried her best to accommodate all of my special requests outside of what was included in my package. She was understanding of all the chaos and tried to alleviate as much as possible. The day I was married it rained! Christina was so helpful in working out the best location on the venue and was flexible when I wanted to move....more than once :) She really helped me to feel comfortable.

Thanks Christina!